Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

CBB17 Celebrity Big Brother January 2016 [CBB 17], won by Scotty Timlin, and the housemates here.

Old 11-01-2016, 04:19 AM #26
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quote:
Originally Posted by jet View Post
Awww, I'm not keen on her but she's young and I feel she's a bit mixed up. I felt her emotions were genuine even if they were about her not getting enough attention from the others who were all over Stephanie. Some people just have a knack of getting sympathy and attention from others when they need it and others don't. I think Megan knows she is of the latter kind. I'm sure she felt rejected too when they gave Steph the win over her when she was obviously much better. Poor kid.
...it's also I think what they give off themselves..I felt it was really heartfelt from her and interesting also that through it, she was almost fighting it ..so anger coming across as well..?...some people just find it hard to open up the way that Stephanie does and did...so they don't get the hugs/the comfort that they maybe really need every now and again because they're seen to be 'copers'...and most of the time, they probably don't want those hugs because their make-up is that they just privately feel things and deal with them but that doesn't mean that they don't need them/that comfort at certain times..and especially when they're relating something to their own sadness and away from their family as she is now...but obviously she keeps it all in, so that much needed hug didn't come to her, those words of comfort that John gave to Stephanie...also, I think this is the time when the ..wow, this is so exciting time is fading for them and a homesick period../feeling a little lost, they must all go through that as well....anyway yeah, poor Megan.. very emotional and heartfelt....
Ammi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
felt, mckenna, megan