Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

CBB17 Celebrity Big Brother January 2016 [CBB 17], won by Scotty Timlin, and the housemates here.

Old 14-01-2016, 07:51 PM #1
Iconic Symbolic Historic

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Jess Impiazzi
Strictly 2017: Davood Ghadami

Iconic Symbolic Historic

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Jess Impiazzi
Strictly 2017: Davood Ghadami

Default blasts Angie Bowie for fake tears after hearing of David Bowie’s death

blasts Angie Bowie for fake tears after hearing of David Bowie’s death

Quote:

Fans saw her crying in the Diary Room and calling on her housemates for moral support after being told the news by producers.

But American reality star Jonathan, 41, who quit on Monday, has hinted her tears were faked and her reaction a stunt.

Angie, 66, split from David more than 35 years ago. Jonathan said: “My reaction, as a fan of David Bowie, is more important than Angie’s.

“She has nothing to do with him any more. The world has been affected by this news and so have I.

But Angie has nothing to do with him. “She hasn’t spoken to him in I don’t even know how long. “I know they had a child together but she doesn’t speak to that child.

She told us that a thousand times.”

News of David’s death sparked chaos in the TV house after reality babe Tiffany Pollard thought fellow housemate David Gest had died of cancer.

The row went on for most of Tuesday after the house turned on her for the gaffe.

Jonathan said he quit because things had become too nasty.

He added: “The house turned from being very fun to having a very negative energy. “And I just didn’t want to be in there any more.

“The whole David Bowie thing was way too intense for me. His death was turned into a joke.”

We can reveal Angie secretly told producers she wanted to stay because she would be banned from his funeral.

A show insider said: “Even she admitted there is a lot of bad blood between her and his loved ones.”

The drama pulled in bumper ratings on Tuesday with 2.4million viewers.

But watchdog Ofcom got 169 complaints about the news of David’s death being aired for entertainment.
LINK

Quote:
If you make people think they're thinking, they'll love you; but if you really make them think, they'll hate you. - Don Marquis
GiRTh is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
angie, blasts, bowie, bowie’s, cheban, david, death, fake, hearing, jonathan, tears