Notices

CBB17 Celebrity Big Brother January 2016 [CBB 17], won by Scotty Timlin, and the housemates here.

Old 18-01-2016, 10:40 PM #1

Default Isn't Gemma the real coward hiding behind those dark shades ?

Collins and the two faced Megan going bitching between her and Steph reckon other people are cowards.Isn't it really Gemma who is the coward cos she has to hide behind those dark shades most of the time and can't look people in the eye when she has a go at them.Or does the bitch think she is in the mafia ?
cfromhx02 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 18-01-2016, 10:43 PM #2

Megan is a little loud mouth who lets Gemma wind her up then Gemma stands back and watches smiling.

Gemma is vile her DR 'cry' tonight was to play the victim so Steph would be forced to apologise. Like she hasnt been called worse than a monster before in her life lol
Old 18-01-2016, 10:49 PM #3

Gemma - least apt name for her

How the hell is she getting away with all this 'diva' behavior

Her pet 'bitch' Megan is beyond belief - if she had spoken to me and called me ******* i would have taken that stupid grin - by the way she always looks like she has no teeth - right off her dumb ass face
Gemma finds this 'game' well easy she just acts the same as she does in her 'real life'

Last edited by hijaxers; 18-01-2016 at 10:52 PM. Reason: add
hijaxers is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 18-01-2016, 10:52 PM #4

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith
Love Island 6: Sophie

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith
Love Island 6: Sophie

Megan advised Stephanie to cool it between herself and Jeremy if she really loved her boyfriend (like many others have said to her) She told Gemma who was in the bathroom that she had said that to Stephanie. I didn't at any stage tonight see Megan being a loud mouth. She is trying to support Steph but its getting increasingly hard as Steph wont listen to anyone. I cannot STAND Gemma but I seriously don't think Gemma and Megan should be tarred with the same brush. Megan doesn't go around telling everyone what to do, sit lauding everything with huge sunglasses, think she is above everyone else, stamp her foot and say she isn't playing a game because she doesn't UNDERSTAND it, threaten to leave anytime something doesn't go her way. I cannot for the life of me see how Gemma has ANY support

By the way even as a fan of Megan I admit her rant and rave a few nights ago was unacceptable and over the top but the funny thing is that SINCE that happened she has gone way up towards the top of many peoples housemate favourite lists on here where she used to be near the bottom so they possibly agree with much that she said

Last edited by rionablue; 18-01-2016 at 10:54 PM.
rionablue is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 18-01-2016, 10:54 PM #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by rionablue View Post
Megan advised Stephanie to cool it between herself and Jeremy if she really loved her boyfriend (like many others have said to her) She told Gemma who was in the bathroom that she had said that to Stephanie. I didn't at any stage tonight see Megan being a loud mouth. She is trying to support Steph but its getting increasingly hard as Steph wont listen to anyone. I cannot STAND Gemma but I seriously don't think Gemma and Megan should be tarred with the same brush. Megan doesn't go around telling everyone what to do, sit lauding everything with huge sunglasses, think she is above everyone else, stamp her foot and say she isn't playing a game because she doesn't UNDERSTAND it, threaten to leave anytime something doesn't go her way. I cannot for the life of me see how Gemma has ANY support
No but her foul language to almost everyone was disgusting, i would be so ashamed if she was my daughter
hijaxers is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 18-01-2016, 10:54 PM #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by rionablue View Post

By the way even as a fan of Megan I admit her rant and rave a few nights ago was unacceptable and over the top but the funny thing is that SINCE that happened she has gone way up towards the top of many peoples housemate favourite lists on here where she used to be near the bottom so they possibly agree with much that she said
The only thing shes gone up since then is Gemma Collins backside... Gemma literally owns her and Tiff atm its shameful to watch
Old 19-01-2016, 08:25 AM #7

Of course she's a coward....she's a quitter too.....and she's heading for a massive fall in her life ....uneducated unkind slobs have a short shelf life
hot2go is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 19-01-2016, 08:46 AM #8

she is a disgrace hidding behind shades.
waterhog is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 19-01-2016, 08:59 AM #9

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Ann Widdecombe
BB18: Tom

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Ann Widdecombe
BB18: Tom

she fake af and is hiding her real emotions under those shades.
Northern Monkey is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
coward, dark, gemma, hiding, real, shades