Notices

Chat and Games Looking for forum games, and completely off topic banter - this is your place! (includes Virtual Big Brother type forum games)

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 21-01-2016, 04:32 PM   #51
T*
-
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: -
Posts: 20,652
Blog Entries: 6

Favourites (more):
BB19: Tomasz
CBB22: Kirstie Alley
CBB21: Shane Jenek
CBB20: Brandi Glanville


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeatherTrumpet View Post
oh ffs sake tom



its a bit of fun and there are plenty of big strong women on here to batter arista down evertime





there are other battles that need your support, this is not one of them

k
T* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2016, 04:33 PM   #52
LeatherTrumpet
Who Wants Candy?
 
LeatherTrumpet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 75,451


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom* View Post
k
LeatherTrumpet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2016, 05:10 PM   #53
Babayaro.
A moment, a love
 
Babayaro.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Scotland
Posts: 15,477

Favourites:
BB10: Marcus
BB6: Science
BB3: Alex


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by arista View Post
OK
they can Sit On My Face


Feel The Force
Babayaro. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2016, 05:25 PM   #54
Mokka
Mokka
 
Mokka's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Canada
Posts: 10,000

Favourites (more):
BB19: Tomasz
CBB22: Kirstie Alley
Love Island 4: Laura A
BBUSA20: Steve


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom* View Post
Can we stop letting arista being misogynic just because it's slightly amusing please


Well, there is one other person on this forum with common sense. Thank you Tom
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Soldier View Post
You've entered the post apocalyptic ruins of a site about a dead show, where every battle imaginable has already been fought a hundred times over. A cynical world of hardened arseholes where the mods have stopped caring, and the administrator is watching Tetris championships while the rest of us bicker in here.
Mokka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2016, 05:30 PM   #55
LeatherTrumpet
Who Wants Candy?
 
LeatherTrumpet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 75,451


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mokka View Post


Well, there is one other person on this forum with common sense. Thank you Tom
and note he is a bloke

LeatherTrumpet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2016, 06:06 PM   #56
Livia
שטח זה להשכרה
 
Livia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Brasov, Transylvania
Posts: 29,758


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom* View Post
Because it's not fair for women in this day and age to be scrutinised against or tossed aside in favour of men...
I think everyone on here knows arista well enough not to take what he says to heart. I'm not insulted by him.
Livia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2016, 06:09 PM   #57
Mokka
Mokka
 
Mokka's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Canada
Posts: 10,000

Favourites (more):
BB19: Tomasz
CBB22: Kirstie Alley
Love Island 4: Laura A
BBUSA20: Steve


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
I think everyone on here knows arista well enough not to take what he says to heart. I'm not insulted by him.
I fully am... And I really have never seen him not run with an opportunity to bash women. There comes a point when you have to call a spade a spade, a misogynist a misogynist...and you have to stop pandering to and allowing such behaviour
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Soldier View Post
You've entered the post apocalyptic ruins of a site about a dead show, where every battle imaginable has already been fought a hundred times over. A cynical world of hardened arseholes where the mods have stopped caring, and the administrator is watching Tetris championships while the rest of us bicker in here.
Mokka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2016, 06:17 PM   #58
GiRTh
Iconic Symbolic Historic
 
GiRTh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 30,481

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Jess Impiazzi
Strictly 2017: Davood Ghadami
Strictly 2016: Robert Rinder
X Factor 2016: Honey G


Default

I've worked for terrible male and female bosses but of all the good bosses I've worked for most have been female. My personal experience is different to this survey.
__________________

Quote:
If you make people think they're thinking, they'll love you; but if you really make them think, they'll hate you. - Don Marquis
GiRTh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2016, 06:19 PM   #59
Cherie
Cherie Bomb 2020
 
Cherie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 52,118
Blog Entries: 1

Favourites:
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey
BB19: Sian
CBB22: Hardeep Singh Kohli


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeatherTrumpet View Post
This is what is happening during the silences..


Cherie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2016, 06:21 PM   #60
LeatherTrumpet
Who Wants Candy?
 
LeatherTrumpet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 75,451


Default

all this and no one bothers that Arista is buying parts for robots?

LeatherTrumpet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2016, 06:24 PM   #61
Marsh.
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 80,033


Default

Maybe she's silent because you never take a breath to let her speak?
Marsh. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2016, 06:48 PM   #62
Livia
שטח זה להשכרה
 
Livia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Brasov, Transylvania
Posts: 29,758


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mokka View Post
I fully am... And I really have never seen him not run with an opportunity to bash women. There comes a point when you have to call a spade a spade, a misogynist a misogynist...and you have to stop pandering to and allowing such behaviour
You called me a racist on another thread. I was fully insulted by that.
Livia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2016, 06:51 PM   #63
arista
Senior Member
 
arista's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 125,203
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiRTh View Post
I've worked for terrible male and female bosses but of all the good bosses I've worked for most have been female. My personal experience is different to this survey.


You are Lucky Mate


Have you Dealt with China
Hong Kong , Taiwan or South Korea
by any chance?
arista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2016, 06:52 PM   #64
GiRTh
Iconic Symbolic Historic
 
GiRTh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 30,481

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Jess Impiazzi
Strictly 2017: Davood Ghadami
Strictly 2016: Robert Rinder
X Factor 2016: Honey G


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by arista View Post
You are Lucky Mate


Have you Dealt with China
Hong Kong , Taiwan or South Korea
by any chance?
Nope. Your sample seems a bit flawed.
__________________

Quote:
If you make people think they're thinking, they'll love you; but if you really make them think, they'll hate you. - Don Marquis

Last edited by GiRTh; 21-01-2016 at 06:59 PM.
GiRTh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2016, 06:54 PM   #65
Mokka
Mokka
 
Mokka's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Canada
Posts: 10,000

Favourites (more):
BB19: Tomasz
CBB22: Kirstie Alley
Love Island 4: Laura A
BBUSA20: Steve


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
You called me a racist on another thread. I was fully insulted by that.
I said your word choice sounded racist...and I stand by it.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Soldier View Post
You've entered the post apocalyptic ruins of a site about a dead show, where every battle imaginable has already been fought a hundred times over. A cynical world of hardened arseholes where the mods have stopped caring, and the administrator is watching Tetris championships while the rest of us bicker in here.
Mokka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2016, 06:55 PM   #66
arista
Senior Member
 
arista's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 125,203
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marsh. View Post
Maybe she's silent because you never take a breath to let her speak?

No Marsh the Full Order Data/
Date etc

The Manager Lady went silent


After 30Seconds
I said "you can confirm that."

Lady manager said "Yes"


I informed she is wasting MONEY,
which was True.

Now when the Man manager is at the Same Location
no Silent Gaps at all



FECKING FACTS
arista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2016, 06:56 PM   #67
Livia
שטח זה להשכרה
 
Livia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Brasov, Transylvania
Posts: 29,758


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mokka View Post
I said your word choice sounded racist...and I stand by it.
Yeah, semantics. Whatever way you twist it you said I was racist and it was insulting. All you know about me is a few posts on here, you don't get to call me names.
Livia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2016, 07:03 PM   #68
arista
Senior Member
 
arista's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 125,203
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mokka View Post
I said your word choice sounded racist...and I stand by it.

Livia has Never Ever Been Racist on tibb



It must be that the Canada Side
may get slight muddled - Culture Divide.

I have been in Canada
Up the tower in Toronto
and loved it in Ottawa.

Did not like the Folks
that are Pro France ALONE
they were - Horrid
arista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2016, 07:06 PM   #69
arista
Senior Member
 
arista's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 125,203
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiRTh View Post
Nope. Your sample seems a bit flawed.

I only deal in Facts

I do not want to fall out with you.
arista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2016, 07:09 PM   #70
Mokka
Mokka
 
Mokka's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Canada
Posts: 10,000

Favourites (more):
BB19: Tomasz
CBB22: Kirstie Alley
Love Island 4: Laura A
BBUSA20: Steve


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
Yeah, semantics. Whatever way you twist it you said I was racist and it was insulting. All you know about me is a few posts on here, you don't get to call me names.
Not semantics... I don't call people racists based off a post... But I can assess a post based on it's stand alone merits...

If I called you a name and you were insulted... Report it, because my argument is that I never did.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Soldier View Post
You've entered the post apocalyptic ruins of a site about a dead show, where every battle imaginable has already been fought a hundred times over. A cynical world of hardened arseholes where the mods have stopped caring, and the administrator is watching Tetris championships while the rest of us bicker in here.
Mokka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2016, 07:23 PM   #71
LeatherTrumpet
Who Wants Candy?
 
LeatherTrumpet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 75,451


Default

I think Mokka it could be slightly cultural. The UK is not Canada and we have a long history of men versus women and men bemoaning women but really liking them if that makes anysense and i would not call it sexism but just some good natured banter. There are lots more feisty clever women on tibb than men so i just dont see this as a place where sexism goes unchallenged or unbattered
LeatherTrumpet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2016, 07:24 PM   #72
LeatherTrumpet
Who Wants Candy?
 
LeatherTrumpet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 75,451


Default

that said

typical of a woman to moan about it


LeatherTrumpet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2016, 07:36 PM   #73
joeysteele
Remembering Kerry
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: with Mystic Mock
Posts: 36,325

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: HRVY
BB19: Cameron
Strictly 2018: Joe Sugg
CBB21: Shane Jenek


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niamh. View Post
Arista I have a feeling you're not very nice to people on the phone
Nice one.
joeysteele is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2016, 07:55 PM   #74
arista
Senior Member
 
arista's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 125,203
Default

Joey
I am Very Nice on the Phone
so long as the Cogs Are Not Stopped From Turning
arista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2016, 09:29 PM   #75
Toy Soldier
We had it coming
 
Toy Soldier's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: ➜
Posts: 27,816
Blog Entries: 1


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeatherTrumpet View Post
I think Mokka it could be slightly cultural. The UK is not Canada and we have a long history of men versus women and men bemoaning women but really liking them if that makes anysense and i would not call it sexism but just some good natured banter. There are lots more feisty clever women on tibb than men so i just dont see this as a place where sexism goes unchallenged or unbattered
... ... ... ...
__________________
Toy Soldier is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
managers, men, women

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:26 PM.




Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
no new posts