Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

CBB 1 - 5 Celebrity Big Brother series 1 to 5 from 2001-2008.

Old 24-01-2007, 01:02 PM #1

Default Jade\'s Thirst for Knowledge on India`and Showgirl Task

If Jade is really into knowing India, how come, she didnt speak to Shipa - ask her all about India, food, culture, bollywood. If i were there, i would be.

Another thing - about last night tasks. Danielle and Jo hinting away and getting all grumpy again. I dont know as i am not an Indian - but i take it that, in Bollywood films - the actressess have to learn dance routine very quickly then perform and correct any mistakes as they go along before the real take???? I have many Indian friends who does traditional indian dance and they are superb in picking up routines - no fuffing about with 3 million rehearsals. Perhaps this is why SHilpa was voicing out her opinions? I would have thought Shilpa would have been a good leader for that task but noone seems to ask her for opinions and seem to undermine her quite a bit. By the way, i thought Danielle look more like a strip/pole/lap dancer than a Showgirl.
Asiana is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 24-01-2007, 01:10 PM #2

Yeah, i was thinking the self same thing Asiana, ( had'nt thought about the pole dancer thing, but you're right)

i was trying to figure out who was gonna nominate who, and i thought Danielle would give Shilpa a break , but after her snidy comment about Shilpa getting bossy, its clear she'll vote for her again. I've got a sneaky feeling its gonna be Dirk and Shilpa up ( hope not)
bonnie43uk is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 24-01-2007, 04:39 PM #3

i have the same gut feeling as you - think will be Dirk and Shilpa. Ian did extremely well in coaching everyone especially Dirk but it would have been nice if the other girls gave Shilpa a chance. Given a chance, i think Shilpa would have been good seeing her background in Bollywood. Dont the '2 Dungus' know that Bollywood are famous for dance/song???? Shilpa's alright if she just dont say or do much -except cooking and cleaning . Oh.... but the minute she speaks her mind or makes any suggestions towards task... she is Bossy, controlling, etc etc. They cant seem to accept that Shilpa is good at something and has something to contribute. All the other girls kept on saying to each other what great attributes they have - but Shilpa has nothing nice about her. Strange itsnt it. (You say i am gorgeous and i will say you are fantastic! Deal??)
Old 24-01-2007, 04:48 PM #4

I thought Shilpa performed very well and came to the same conclusion that she was used to picking up dancing quickly.

As for Jade going to India PR machine repairing career.
Foebane100 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 24-01-2007, 04:58 PM #5

Just hope that the Indians knew what she did to Shilpa in UK and they wont be too polite to dislike her. I bet she will remember every single Indian names all of a sudden. Perhaps she will find out that *******kwala is not an Indian surname - infact that surname might atcually be related to her - if she goes on "Trace your Roots"

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
india`and, jade's, knowledge, showgirl, task, thirst