Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

CBB17 Celebrity Big Brother January 2016 [CBB 17], won by Scotty Timlin, and the housemates here.

Old 28-01-2016, 11:12 PM #26

Steph should have responded by pointing out that she was a toddler the last time Damiella had a proper acting job.
ThriceShy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 28-01-2016, 11:18 PM #27

Favourites:
BB18: Raph
X Factor 2013: Abi Alton

Favourites:
BB18: Raph
X Factor 2013: Abi Alton

Quote:
Originally Posted by rionablue View Post
Im sorry but Daniella was dead right. Steph is a ticking timebomb and instead of doing her career some good by going into BB she has done the opposite, she has shown herself to be a cheat, slapper, tempremental, foul mouthed little bitch. Daniella has made so many mistakes in her lifetime from making bad choices. Of all of them in there she is the most qualified to give Stephanie some advice as she has been through it and don't forget she said IF YOU CONTINUE LIKE THIS you will never work again.
SPot on.
smudgie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 28-01-2016, 11:51 PM #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northern Monkey View Post
Daniella seems frustrated seeing her past self in Steph.She is really wishing she could go back and say the same thing to herself years ago so instead seeing those self destructive attributes in Steph it angers her.She can't hold her tongue and blurted out.Imo
Agree 100%. I thought that was excellent TV too. Very real and genuine emotion from both.

I'm a recovering alcoholic for some ten years, so I have an idea what it's like to go down some dark roads, and to come out the other side. I'm not saying that Stephanie has those problems, but she may have problems of some sort. Many people do - it's nothing to be ashamed of, she's not alone, and it can be dealt with.

Daniella screwed up, and I think she knows that she did. But I can understand why she did. She's frustrated. She's said it before - it's like looking in the mirror. She should have had a quiet word, but she knows that with the TV cameras, she can never do that. In the end she just blurted it out. She shouldn't have - but it's done now. If it were me, I'd apologise tomorrow and say: 'Why don't you and I have a word when we get out.' Daniella can't do anything for Steph unless Steph wants to do something for herself. Darren hinted at that too tonight. But she can be there for her, just pick up the phone if she calls etc. I hope she's genuine in what she's saying, and I think she is. She could be a great friend to Steph.

I said at the very beginning that Steph seemed like a sad waste of talent. She still does. She is quite clearly a nice person - I can see that now. A bitch wouldn't front as much as her. But she needs to step away from the crazy celeb world, and learn about real life again. Live with somebody (her parents if necessary) that gets up to go to work every morning. See how the rest of us graft and still have fun and can be happy without the nonsense.

I'd ask all of you to lay off on the nastiness and hatred. She doesn't need it. Just wish her the best, or ignore her. Neither does she need the pseudo science bull**** that that dope from Scotland is peddling. Absolute bolloxology of the highest order.

Best of luck Steph. There's plenty of us ****ed up in our time, plenty of us got the show back on the road too. And there's loads of us watching who've never met you and never will - but will root for you nonetheless. Now ain't it nice to know that a whole load of people really have no reason to give a **** - but still do? That can only be because we see something fundamentally decent in you.
Mac1978 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-01-2016, 12:05 AM #29

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Ann Widdecombe
CBB20: Sarah Harding

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Ann Widdecombe
CBB20: Sarah Harding

Quote:
Originally Posted by rusticgal View Post
...but Daniella has done that and Steph accepted those words of advice then jumped straight back into Jeremy's bed... No wonder she and the others get so frustrated.
Steph instigated that row tonight by telling everyone that she has given entertainment and the rest of them were boring...after all their help and advice it was a kick in the teeth. It was like she was mugging them off...whilst they were being sincere she was playing a game!!
That does not give Daniella the right to be judgmental and cruel. Dani is not her mother.

In contrast, look at how Scotty acts. He has also been advising his mate Jeremy and Jeremy has also not followed through again and again. Scotty still has his back and does not slag him off in front of everyone. That is a friend.
Stormy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-01-2016, 12:49 AM #30

danniella and gemma are as bad as steph, but just apart from their age,
empire is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-01-2016, 06:05 AM #31
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quote:
Originally Posted by rionablue View Post
Im sorry but Daniella was dead right. Steph is a ticking timebomb and instead of doing her career some good by going into BB she has done the opposite, she has shown herself to be a cheat, slapper, tempremental, foul mouthed little bitch. Daniella has made so many mistakes in her lifetime from making bad choices. Of all of them in there she is the most qualified to give Stephanie some advice as she has been through it and don't forget she said IF YOU CONTINUE LIKE THIS you will never work again.
...to me riona, whether it's right or wrong is less the point than where something is coming from and how it's said...it was said in spite as she followed her first remark up straight away with the 'you have a boyfriend' stuff all over again and also in spite..and really just showing that her 'making up' with Steph wasn't that genuine...you know, you can throw something out there as a good point and something that many of us have been thinking and saying ourselves, but it does matter how it's thrown out, whether it's out of concern/worry of how Steph is appearing and a worry that she's messing up her life...or a way of hurting someone, purposely hurting them and I think that's what she's doing so no matter which way, that's never going to make Daniella right in my opinion...

...my thoughts are though, that she said what she did because she knows that whether positive or negative airtime, she's fully aware that the 'toxic' housemates will be getting the airtime atm...and she's not liking that at all so criticising them being loud/embarrassing or whatever...because she knows that the 'non toxics' are probably being quite invisible atm/in terms of airtime so she was forcing herself into that airtime that Steph was getting....
Ammi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-01-2016, 06:13 AM #32
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

..she's done it/she's screwed up and messed up in her life and life choices..that doesn't give her any 'authority', she has to allow others to screw up and mess up because she more than anyone should know that people 'can't be told' through throwing judgement at them...when did that huge throwing of judgement at her ever make any difference but to possibly just deepen all of her insecurities etc...everything she's been through in her life and she's still ok with hurting others/someone else...
Ammi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-01-2016, 06:17 AM #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ammi View Post
...to me riona, whether it's right or wrong is less the point than where something is coming from and how it's said...it was said in spite as she followed her first remark up straight away with the 'you have a boyfriend' stuff all over again and also in spite..and really just showing that her 'making up' with Steph wasn't that genuine...you know, you can throw something out there as a good point and something that many of us have been thinking and saying ourselves, but it does matter how it's thrown out, whether it's out of concern/worry of how Steph is appearing and a worry that she's messing up her life...or a way of hurting someone, purposely hurting them and I think that's what she's doing so no matter which way, that's never going to make Daniella right in my opinion...

...my thoughts are though, that she said what she did because she knows that whether positive or negative airtime, she's fully aware that the 'toxic' housemates will be getting the airtime atm...and she's not liking that at all so criticising them being loud/embarrassing or whatever...because she knows that the 'non toxics' are probably being quite invisible atm/in terms of airtime so she was forcing herself into that airtime that Steph was getting....
Quote:
..she's done it/she's screwed up and messed up in her life and life choices..that doesn't give her any 'authority', she has to allow others to screw up and mess up because she more than anyone should know that people 'can't be told' through throwing judgement at them...when did that huge throwing of judgement at her ever make any difference but to possibly just deepen all of her insecurities etc...everything she's been through in her life and she's still ok with hurting others/someone else...
You excel yourself Ammi.

kirklancaster is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-01-2016, 06:45 AM #34

Favourites (more):
BB15: Chris
The Voice: Jermain Jackman

Favourites (more):
BB15: Chris
The Voice: Jermain Jackman

Quote:

Quote:
You've said exactly what i'm thinking, but you put it into words so much better than i could.

Well said Ammi
rubymoo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-01-2016, 07:55 AM #35
You know my methods

You know my methods

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marsh. View Post
Yes, she lost her own career so don't you think she knows a little something about what silly little Steph is doing to herself?
having fun in a garden and being silly does not equate to dissolving your fecking septum with 55% of the gross Columbian cocaine annual production
LeatherTrumpet is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-01-2016, 08:13 AM #36

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith
Love Island 6: Sophie

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith
Love Island 6: Sophie

Quote:

Wow we are POLAR OPPOSITES on this Amni but a very well put together post. We will have to agree to disagree. Peace
rionablue is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-01-2016, 08:52 AM #37
Banned

Banned

I thought it was a fair comment, she wasn't saying it to be nasty or to look down on Steph, she was talking from experience.
Tom4784 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-01-2016, 08:54 AM #38
R.I.P. Kerry

R.I.P. Kerry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dezzy View Post
I thought it was a fair comment, she wasn't saying it to be nasty or to look down on Steph, she was talking from experience.
I get where she was coming from, but if she was talking from experience, then surely she should realise that those comments in front of a group of people would only fuse Steph more into a meltdown.
Old 29-01-2016, 09:04 AM #39

Favourites (more):
CBB 10: Martin Kemp
BB13: Benedict

Favourites (more):
CBB 10: Martin Kemp
BB13: Benedict

You'll never work again comment was vicious and nasty. I don't believe for a moment it was tough love or caring advice. Daniella doesn't like Steph or Jeremy's attention towards Stephanie. Jealous baggage.

It was almost as though Daniella was wishing it on Stephanie, rather than it being the truth. I don't get why Steph's relationship with Jeremy angers the H/Ms so much. Other than it takes time away from their spotlights.
Old 29-01-2016, 09:46 AM #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeatherTrumpet View Post
having fun in a garden and being silly does not equate to dissolving your fecking septum with 55% of the gross Columbian cocaine annual production
No but pickling ur liver in vodka every night is.

Last edited by Marsh.; 29-01-2016 at 09:46 AM.
Marsh. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-01-2016, 09:53 AM #41
Likes cars that go boom

Likes cars that go boom

Maybe it was coming form a good place and she can see the self destructive behaviours in steph she had maybe?
It was a comment that as she said many were thinking, steph overreacted to it as she'd been drinking is all.
Old 29-01-2016, 01:09 PM #42

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northern Monkey View Post
Daniella seems frustrated seeing her past self in Steph.She is really wishing she could go back and say the same thing to herself years ago so instead seeing those self destructive attributes in Steph it angers her.She can't hold her tongue and blurted out.Imo

But this is game playing...What did Steph do that was "self destructive" thats a phrase nearly everyone has mentioned and it came from Daniealla - planted like a seed and I dont like it.

Steph - was nominated she didnt go HALF as crazy as Tiffany - instead she took it on the chin and had a laugh about it - she was fine about being nominated.

What put up the bitchy little John Gemma Danielles back up was actually Tiffany but they took it out on Steph - who has far from damaged her career - All she did was not care she was nominated!

Yes Danielle said that to hurt her - because she was happy and when Danielle said her "career self bit" is when she became sad and hurt/ angry and re-acted. Nasty behaviour on Daniellas part.

Daniella was jealous seeing her having a drink - and not being able to have one herself. People in recovery are like that - they get very judgemental on anyone else who has a drink etc and can handle it.

Stephanie was fine and dandy - not angry not self destructive at all UNTIL Daniella said what she said.

Last edited by sungrass; 29-01-2016 at 01:11 PM.
sungrass is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-01-2016, 01:14 PM #43

She isnt self destructing? Where has this idea come from? Its a well planted seed and game playing from the Gemma John Daniella bunch.
Old 29-01-2016, 01:31 PM #44

Losing your high profile job because of issues with alcohol sounds self destructive to me.
Old 29-01-2016, 01:33 PM #45
User banned

Favourites (more):
BB13: Luke A
BB12: Harry

User banned

Favourites (more):
BB13: Luke A
BB12: Harry

I will bet my mortgage on Dani being back on the drugs and her kids homeless again as soon as her cheque clears

Last edited by chuff me dizzy; 29-01-2016 at 01:39 PM.
chuff me dizzy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-01-2016, 01:45 PM #46
You know my methods

You know my methods

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dezzy View Post
really, what acting or media jobs dont you get for cheating on a wayward boyfriend (kind of as no sex took place) in a weird place like CBB?

answer

NONE

She is getting great promo and the media will be gagging for her time

conversely if you are a total coke head, no one wants to know

Big, big difference there

Last edited by LeatherTrumpet; 29-01-2016 at 01:46 PM.
Old 29-01-2016, 01:47 PM #47
You know my methods

You know my methods

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marsh. View Post
Losing your high profile job because of issues with alcohol sounds self destructive to me.
sounds like she did not really want anymore of that job

we have all done silly things when we were young

even you marsh

Old 29-01-2016, 02:08 PM #48

She got sacked from Hollyoaks for alchohol issues at the age of 21- big whoop - that programme is bleeding money and will probably dissolve soon, as you know the TOWIE bunch owned by the same company have to get them papped if at all possible as no one cares about Holloyoaks - Stephanie is much more famous now- and she did nothing self destructive that night - she just didnt care that they had nominated her AGAIN. In terms of making money - she will have many more opportunites now than she did before going in the house unlike Daniella who has no personality and is a total bore.
Old 29-01-2016, 02:11 PM #49

Quote:
Originally Posted by sungrass View Post
She got sacked from Hollyoaks for alchohol issues at the age of 21- big whoop - that programme is bleeding money and will probably dissolve soon, as you know the TOWIE bunch owned by the same company have to get them papped if at all possible as no one cares about Holloyoaks - Stephanie is much more famous now- and she did nothing self destructive that night - she just didnt care that they had nominated her AGAIN. In terms of making money - she will have many more opportunites now than she did before going in the house unlike Daniella who has no personality and is a total bore.
Oh and if you think Stephanie has booze issues just watch 2 episodes of Geordie Shore with ScottyT in -

thats called "getting mortal" and all of their careers are fine!!

Charlotte won this (after wetting the bed drunk/mortal) and Vicky won Im a celeb (got it on on camera with another bloke whilst with a boyfriend!!) and all they did was drink to the point they got it on - on camera!!! every episode every series!!

Perlease - these are young people and the double standards arent fair. Many times Scottyt has admitted to not even knowing the birds names hes just "shgdd" on Geordie Shore and hes acting all pious about relationships.

Urgh bunch of hypcrorites the lot of them.

Last edited by sungrass; 29-01-2016 at 02:14 PM.
Old 29-01-2016, 09:07 PM #50

Quote:
Originally Posted by sungrass View Post
She got sacked from Hollyoaks for alchohol issues at the age of 21- big whoop -
Yeah, everyone knows being an alcoholic or a drug addict at the age of 21 isn't possible.

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
danniella, nerve