Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

CBB17 Celebrity Big Brother January 2016 [CBB 17], won by Scotty Timlin, and the housemates here.

Old 29-01-2016, 09:21 AM #1

Default Gen not fan of John/Steph .But Dan n Gem bad s s John n Steph -mr drama than Tiff

Genuinely not a fan of John or Steph but what I don't get is why John keeps being attacked a very long time after the event for putting Darren up for eviction

and yet Daniela and Gemma put up Steph for eviction just two days after telling her they loved her and cared about her,

so they could be screwin over a mate too and IMO I don't think they'll get criticised for it the same.

Is it true that they just did it for her sake and cause they care although of course with a bit of she is hard to live with

which I get fully.

But really John was doing it for good reasons too so why did he get so much stick for it and still does when they couldn't give any evidence for all his other meddling Gem etc kept talking about and yet Gem and Dan are automatically thought to have done it for good reasons ?

Also Steph is up and down,can be v childish sometimes,

though often other times is a right laugh,she the vast maj of the time bitches to their faces

and doesn't have to run away to do it mainly in DR as Tiff does

and Tiff normally runs way and cries in front of them

so why will more people tonight want to evict Steph than Tiff

or maybe of course it being a mainly female audience and them being disgusted at Steph treating her boyfriend like she has might be reasons too.But for entertainment reasons Steph does what she says doesn't run away normally

or lie that she's a fighter and normally daren't stand up to them so Steph is far more entertaining than Tiff.

Also I thought this a long time ago before someone on BOTS said it,but it could be that her boyfriend and her are in it together

and that Steph is putting on a big act which will come out later

so therefore being good for her acting career and it may be case she's been acting all through

because her boyfriend outside is happily going around promoting himself at nightclubs.
cfromhx02 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-01-2016, 09:23 AM #2
User banned

Favourites (more):
BB13: Luke A
BB12: Harry

User banned

Favourites (more):
BB13: Luke A
BB12: Harry

Quote:
Originally Posted by cfromhx02 View Post
Genuinely not a fan of John or Steph but what I don't get is why John keeps being attacked a very long time after the event for putting Darren up for eviction

and yet Daniela and Gemma put up Steph for eviction just two days after telling her they loved her and cared about her,

so they could be screwin over a mate too and IMO I don't think they'll get criticised for it the same.

Is it true that they just did it for her sake and cause they care although of course with a bit of she is hard to live with

which I get fully.

But really John was doing it for good reasons too so why did he get so much stick for it and still does when they couldn't give any evidence for all his other meddling Gem etc kept talking about and yet Gem and Dan are automatically thought to have done it for good reasons ?

though often other times is a right laugh,she the vast maj of the time bitches to their faces

or maybe of course it being a mainly female audience and them being disgusted at Steph treating her boyfriend like she has might be reasons too.But for entertainment reasons Steph does what she says doesn't run away normally

or lie that she's a fighter and normally daren't stand up to them so Steph is far more entertaining than Tiff.

Also I thought this a long time ago before someone on BOTS said it,but it could be that her boyfriend and her are in it together

so therefore being good for her acting career and it may be case she's been acting all through

because her boyfriend outside is happily going around promoting himself at nightclubs.
chuff me dizzy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-01-2016, 09:30 AM #3

Favourites (more):
Love Island 4: Eyal
DOI 2018: Alex Beresford

Favourites (more):
Love Island 4: Eyal
DOI 2018: Alex Beresford

Quote:
Originally Posted by cfromhx02 View Post

which I get fully.

I like John a lot,the nomination thing is just a stick to beat him with I think,and don't forget he got most of the flack for the Tiffany 'thing' even when other housemates wanted the same as none of them spoke up,they were happy for John to be spokesman,John is a nice guy,he makes mistakes,but his heart is good,people like the fact that John is still what they perceive as a 'villain' as it deflects from their faves faults. It's like Scotty nominating Tiffany a favourite and nothing is said,I'll bet if John had nominated her he'de have been called allsorts.He was the biggest threat in there ,so of course he will be jumped on for every little thing as we cant have anyone taking over the faves can we?

RIP Pyramid, Andyman ,Kerry and Lex xx

https://www.facebook.com/JamesBulgerMT/?fref=photo

"If slaughterhouses had glass walls, most people would be vegetarian"
Kazanne is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-01-2016, 09:46 AM #4

Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
BB17: Evelyn

Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
BB17: Evelyn

Steph is involved in the most tedious showmance in the history of BB/CBB.

Steph or Jeremy have to go.
Old 29-01-2016, 12:52 PM #5

Sorry Mr Wong, I don't share your point of view on this subject at all...but everything else above i feel so strongly in agreement with ...Steph def has been a face to face girl in there....Tiffany def has run away to hide a lot and often only found a voice in the diary room....and John def has been an honest and strong housemate from day one.
hot2go is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
bad, dan, drama, fan, gem, gen, john, john or steph, mr, steph, tiff