Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

CBB 1 - 5 Celebrity Big Brother series 1 to 5 from 2001-2008.

Old 24-01-2007, 11:01 PM #1

Default Will Jo and Danielle get the same treatment as Jade?

Since Jade has been out she's faced the full brunt of the media over her actions towards Shilpa and after all the rude and deplorable things she said behind Shilpa's back she's had alot of questions to face and overall had a pretty hard time but her two cronies-Jo and Danielle played an equally big part in the bullying but some people seem to have forgiven them and made out it was all Jade's fault for their actions.

so will it all be a bit easier for them when they come seeing as it's died down a bit over the past few days and all the attention has been on Jade or will they face alot of hard questions to explain their part in the bullying?
Dan_ is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 24-01-2007, 11:02 PM #2

well thye said jade was the ''ringleader'' so i dont think they will

but they will get booed
SiMoN! is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 24-01-2007, 11:04 PM #3
Jolly good

Jolly good

I can't see them being let off the hook- it should be brought up again in the eviction interviews.

I think the three of them might end up blaming the others. Just like what probably happens in school playground bullying cases.
James is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 24-01-2007, 11:04 PM #4

She may have been the ringleader but they both were followers and said an awful lot of harsh and ignorant comments about Shilpa so they should be made to explain their actions and come in for the hard time that Jade has.

I feel it would be unfair on Jade to carry the whole responsibilty for the bullying.
Old 24-01-2007, 11:05 PM #5

the 3 of them should be treated equally in this,they were disgusting
Psylocke is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 24-01-2007, 11:07 PM #6

Quote:
Originally posted by BB fernzy
She may have been the ringleader but they both were followers and said an awful lot of harsh and ignorant comments about Shilpa so they should be made to explain their actions and come in for the hard time that Jade has.

I feel it would be unfair on Jade to carry the whole responsibilty for the bullying.
danielle has sais some really bad stuff - but people seem to think that jades fault - so danielle should get worce then jade but she wont i think
Old 24-01-2007, 11:16 PM #7

Quote:
Originally posted by SiMoN!
Quote:

danielle has sais some really bad stuff - but people seem to think that jades fault - so danielle should get worce then jade but she wont i think
It's proably her fans making excuses for her.She has her own mind and if she wants to be so easily led by the likes of Jade Goody and make disgusting remarks about someone else than that's her perogative but she should face upto what she's done and answer some challenging questions on why she did it.
Old 24-01-2007, 11:21 PM #8

Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by SiMoN!
Quote:

It's proably her fans making excuses for her.She has her own mind and if she wants to be so easily led by the likes of Jade Goody and make disgusting remarks about someone else than that's her perogative but she should face upto what she's done and answer some challenging questions on why she did it.
yer she 2o odd - she knew what she was saying - but she will just say 'oh i didnt no what i was saying i didnt mean it that was' - but saying she wants to be whit can only mean one thing (i am not defending shilpa)
Old 24-01-2007, 11:27 PM #9

I think they should be treated the same personally afterall they acted no differently to how Jade did but what with her being on BB before people expected better from her and i guess she was seen as the main instigator.
Mike is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 24-01-2007, 11:36 PM #10

During Jades' painful eviction I was adamant that Jo & danielle should receive the same treatment, but as time's gone on, I don't feel so strongly about it now.. I definately think they should be questioned about it, I wouldn't want it to go unnoticed. But after all that's gone on, BB has started to pick up, and I'm not sure I could sit through another one of those interviews
Nowhere is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 24-01-2007, 11:51 PM #11
Jolly good

Jolly good

Jo might find it easier on the outside world becuase she doesn't have a showbiz career and can just go back to obscurity.

Jade is doing all these interviews because she is trying to save her 'career'.
James is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 24-01-2007, 11:53 PM #12

I found that interview far more interesting than most Big Brother interviews in recent times.If you're going to behave in a despicable manner and make controversial and nasty comments then I feel you have to face up to stern questioning in your interview and if the bullying is not the main part of both Jo and Danielle's interviews I will feel let down.
Old 24-01-2007, 11:55 PM #13

^ That's fair enough, I'm just a softy lol. I'd like to see Danielle get the same treatment at least, but somehow I don't think It'll happen Davina will probably try to brush over it, now all the contraversy's died down.
Nowhere is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 25-01-2007, 06:07 AM #14

I don't they will be as harsh on them, but i do think on their eviction they will get booed!
Emilee is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 25-01-2007, 08:13 AM #15

I think Jo will get LOTS of boos on Friday, and will probably face quite a tough interview (well, as tough as Davina ever gets, which is not very). But I have a sinking feeling that the whole thing will be glossed over in Danielle's interview.

Still, the crowd will be booing Danielle. But I don't think she's as unpopular as misery guts Jo.
Ruth is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 25-01-2007, 08:18 AM #16

They should get the same treatment but they won't.

Jo and Danielle will get off more lightly then Jade did
ttw is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 25-01-2007, 09:22 AM #17
Iconic Symbolic Historic

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Jess Impiazzi
Strictly 2017: Davood Ghadami

Iconic Symbolic Historic

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Jess Impiazzi
Strictly 2017: Davood Ghadami

I hope they get the same treatment. They actively took part in the bullying and racism. I note that one of the tabloid mags has a picture of all three of them on the cover with the word 'Monsters' underneath. I dont see them getting off the hook with Davina. She's a crap interviewer but she has a duty to ask the relevant questions.
GiRTh is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 25-01-2007, 10:23 AM #18

Quote:
Originally posted by GRiT
She's a c**p interviewer but she has a duty to ask the relevant questions.
Do you watch the same show as me?

Davina - "Jackieyieieie You've been an awesome housemate"

where was the question about the shack comment ?
where was the question about "the indian"

Want to go back to the disgraceful interviews she has given over the last few series - when she has been playing favourites so obviously a blind man can see it ?

She tows the Łndemol / John Noel line.

they tell her what to say, she can't even manage to hide her blatant favouritism.

John Noel gets first dibs on HM's coming out [moreso, obviously, in normal BB]- Davina isn't going to be tough on them, they are clients of her own agent. In a conversation with Jade last week where Jade let slip some of the things she knew, Jo said she didn't have anyone - when the subject of agents and publicists "justifying anything" came up.

If she's not picked up by John Noel - expect an interview along Makosi lines, if she is picked up or going to be by John Noel then expect an interview along Jade lines, with the time delay for broadcast extended to give her a briefing beforehand.

As with the last two series of BB, and especially the last one Davina, Dermot and Russel have shown themselves to be tainted goods when it comes to honest interviews and opinions.

they tow the party line - end of story
spacebandit is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 25-01-2007, 10:25 AM #19

I personally feel that Jo was the least harm out of the 3 girls and Danielle was by far the worse since she started the whole thing. Danielle however will have her age go for her and she can play on the innocent child act where as Jo cannot.
GlitterEyes is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 25-01-2007, 10:48 AM #20

I think they will get a bit of stick for it, but not as much as Jade, which is quite rightly so.
lilmissnaughty is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 25-01-2007, 10:50 AM #21

Quote:
Originally posted by GlitterEyes
I personally feel that Jo was the least harm out of the 3 girls and Danielle was by far the worse since she started the whole thing. Danielle however will have her age go for her and she can play on the innocent child act where as Jo cannot.
Danielle is 23 - i.e., a grown woman. Although it's hard to believe sometimes because she persists in acting like a little child.

As for Jo - with the Shilpa situation, I agree she was probably the least harmful of the three (but I am in NO WAY saying that she didn't play a BIG part in it). However, I find Jo to be a horrible, bitter, nasty person. I really don't like Danielle, but I dislike Jo even more.
Ruth is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 25-01-2007, 11:20 AM #22

Quote:
Originally posted by Ruth
Quote:
Originally posted by GlitterEyes
Danielle is 23 - i.e., a grown woman. Although it's hard to believe sometimes because she persists in acting like a little child.

As for Jo - with the Shilpa situation, I agree she was probably the least harmful of the three (but I am in NO WAY saying that she didn't play a BIG part in it). However, I find Jo to be a horrible, bitter, nasty person. I really don't like Danielle, but I dislike Jo even more.
& after an arguement, didbt jo say to jade & danielle "that made my day..."

shes pathetic. all 3 (4 including jack, 5 including cleo & 6 including ian). at least jermaine showed a bit of back bone by getting in between shilpa & jade & trying to stop it. but anyways, jo is pathetic. she says what she means & is calculating. & that look on her face, errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! yet, she said she was bullied at school!!! you wouldn't have thought so.
abs is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 25-01-2007, 03:03 PM #23

Dannielle has racism inbedded in her.

She is clearly a product of her environment.

She is way more worse than Jade in fact.

Jo is just sinister, who has undertones of hurting someone physically very soon.
Donkeylegs is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-01-2007, 06:19 PM #24

yes they will get the same treatment because they joined in with the bullying and sat there laughing their heads off when jade was arguing with shipla about oxo cubes
bbrocks-x is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-01-2007, 06:30 PM #25

well an argument about oxo cubes is more childish than some arguments children have.
lilmissnaughty is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
danielle, jade, jo, treatment