Notices

CBB17 Celebrity Big Brother January 2016 [CBB 17], won by Scotty Timlin, and the housemates here.

Old 31-01-2016, 04:37 PM #26
Banned

Banned

I don't know how you all have the energy to be so negative all the time. It's ****ing DRAINING.

I don't even like Daniella and I think most of the hate towards her is OTT. This is a inconsequential reality TV show, get some perspective.
Tom4784 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 31-01-2016, 05:13 PM #27
Virtual Biscuit Eater

Favourites (more):
CBB14: Audley
CBB 11: Speidi
Virtual Biscuit Eater

Favourites (more):
CBB14: Audley
CBB 11: Speidi

Talking of perspective;

1. I don't think anyone here 'hates' her at all.

2. This is a forum designed specifically for discussing/analysing/speculating about BB housemates, good and bad, which is exactly what we are doing here. It's no different to the average discussions on any other thread.

So if that 'DRAINS' you, and if Big Brother is so 'inconsequential' to you, then maybe you should take a break from being here and go and do something else that is less draining and inconsequential to you? Just sayin'...

Last edited by Robodog; 31-01-2016 at 05:17 PM.
Robodog is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 31-01-2016, 05:21 PM #28

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Ann Widdecombe
CBB20: Sarah Harding

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robodog View Post
I never liked Steph much but i always liked Daniella - until recently.

Daniella has been cruel to Steph again and again, it's really obvious now.

For example, rhe comment Dan made about steph : 'you'll never work again after this, acting like a lunatic' was a 100% nasty little dig. All this BS about 'helping her' is just Dan backpeddling and trying to sugar coat her poisoned little bullets.

Steph did nothing to deserve that comment. Dan made it in total error. I re-watched the episode last night. This is what happened:

Tiff went off on one, after being nominated, shouting around the house (i love tiff btw). Steph just joined in with her, but steph was mucking about making a joke of it.

Dan was inside and heard them both shouting and she MISTAKENLY presumed steph was being serious. Without bothering to ask or find out of steph was serious or joking, she just PRESUMED steph was shouting seriously - and so she laid into her FOR NO REASON - saying 'you'll never work again after all this' !

Just WHO does Daniella think she is????

I'm no Steph fan but at least she has fun and throws herself into the show. All Dan does is mope about and put Steph down, backed up by fellow self-righteous sourpuss - Gemma.

I'm totally done with Dan's miserable bitching. It's all projection from her own personal upset being thrown onto Steph. Steph reminds her of her own past mistakes and she ATTACKS steph for it - she DOESN'T 'HELP' HER at all. That's just BS.

Daniella out.
The best analysis of the situation...I couldn't agree with you more.
Stormy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 31-01-2016, 05:24 PM #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by camertone View Post
daniella is fake. she pretends to care and her actions says otherwise. it was malicious on her part to insult steph. why kick someone who is already down??

Steph was giving a load of cocky lip when Daniella said it. It's not like she said it whilst she was having a breakdown...
rusticgal is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 31-01-2016, 05:27 PM #30

Favourites (more):
Love Island 4: Eyal
DOI 2018: Alex Beresford

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robodog View Post
Talking of perspective;

1. I don't think anyone here 'hates' her at all.

2. This is a forum designed specifically for discussing/analysing/speculating about BB housemates, good and bad, which is exactly what we are doing here. It's no different to the average discussions on any other thread.

So if that 'DRAINS' you, and if Big Brother is so 'inconsequential' to you, then maybe you should take a break from being here and go and do something else that is less draining and inconsequential to you? Just sayin'...

RIP Pyramid, Andyman ,Kerry and Lex xx

https://www.facebook.com/JamesBulgerMT/?fref=photo

"If slaughterhouses had glass walls, most people would be vegetarian"
Kazanne is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 31-01-2016, 05:31 PM #31

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2019: Karim Zeroual
BB18: Isabelle

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dezzy View Post
I don't know how you all have the energy to be so negative all the time. It's ****ing DRAINING.

I don't even like Daniella and I think most of the hate towards her is OTT. This is a inconsequential reality TV show, get some perspective.
Blimey! Surely this is baiting?
Garfie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 31-01-2016, 05:36 PM #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garfie View Post
I don't approve of Steph's actions in the house, but I totally agree with Robodog's comments about Danielle.

Re Steph's Dad, and his comments about being proud of what she has done, I wondered whether he was referring to dumping Sam? Rumours are suggesting he has been unfaithful to her, and that there is also some conflict within the relationship, so maybe Steph's Dad was unhappy about her being with Sam?
Sam is an arrogant self serving pr-ck....no one should be feeling sorry for him.....if anyone deserves to be humiliated on TV its him.
hot2go is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 31-01-2016, 05:55 PM #33

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Cheers for quoting and replying, hot2go! Have only recently joined, but felt a bit anonymous as there'd been no reactions to my posts- so this has made me feel I am properly part of the TIBB forum!

And strangely enough, I wrote a reply to a great post you made on Gemma the other day, as I agreed with everything you said, and wanted to add to your points, but my internet went down and it disappeared!
Old 31-01-2016, 06:05 PM #34

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garfie View Post
Cheers for quoting and replying, hot2go! Have only recently joined, but felt a bit anonymous as there'd been no reactions to my posts- so this has made me feel I am properly part of the TIBB forum!

And strangely enough, I wrote a reply to a great post you made on Gemma the other day, as I agreed with everything you said, and wanted to add to your points, but my internet went down and it disappeared!
Nothing worse than when you wrote a post and the bloody internet knocks out and you lose it,I was having the same trouble last week.

RIP Pyramid, Andyman ,Kerry and Lex xx

https://www.facebook.com/JamesBulgerMT/?fref=photo

"If slaughterhouses had glass walls, most people would be vegetarian"
Kazanne is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 31-01-2016, 06:09 PM #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by cfromhx02 View Post
Daniella was supposed to care and love Steph and even some on BOTS told us she cared.Tonight showed she wasn't a real friend probably never was and probably didn't say anything about not finding work again for Steph's benefit.

She coldly while hearing the chants of "Get Steph out said she did what she did or words to that effect and that's what you get"

And then said coldly I don;t care how many boos she got.She made a mug out of me and I think she deserves the boos.I think she deserves even more.I just don't care which she's coldly said before.

So i think that shows she prob never was a friend and the bits about loving her and caring for her were just to save the faces of Gemma and her after their umpteenth fake attempt to break out through the door.

Proves probably too that the thing about not finding work again was probably not meant to give her advice help her as some on BOTS thought and no one IMO if they were a friend would stand there coldly and revel in those chants.A real friend would say no matter what she has done I still care for her and she doens't deserves so many boos.
The 3 haters had it in for Steph and Jeremy. You honestly think these 3 remotely cared for Stephanie's welfare and had her best interest at heart?

They were threatened by what they deemed to be too much interest, too much camera time on the loved up pair, this lot would shoot their Granny if it meant futhering their 'career'

Did you see how the' ill' swamp hog celebrated when it was announced that Tiffany was staying, which obviously meant the duo would be split and one of them going and it was nothing to do with the Yanks extended stay in the house.

I just don't understand how CBB are giving Westbrook a slot each night to spew forth her bile and hatred. All 3 of them deflect everything they dislike about themsleves and project it onto others, mainly-Steph.

CBB have thrown Steph to the wolves, the knicker incident shouldn't have been aired. Steph is very young for her age and the program makers probably knew that her relationship wasn't the strongest with rumours her boyfriend had done the dirty on her more than once, never taken her out for dinner. So what do they do? Put a Sam Reece lookalike in the house and pray that the blue touch paper would be ignited. Their prayers were answered. So then what do they do? Use their blossoming relatioship to fill out their program then when the haters start throwing their toys oit of their prams, kicking doors down, they concoct a hideous Turd task, were one of the haters is already in the know. Mckeith" Now then Gemma, I would like to pick you but you are ill but I will be keeping an eye on you"{wink}

The above task was designed to do one thing and one thing only, separate the two young lovers and get one evicted. Come on, how was it that the haters, two of which are /were the most toxic in there got to choose who was up for eviction?

The program is rigged to fcuk, which is annoying, instead of letting the it meander organically to its own interesting conclusion. CBB chose to constantly contrive and plot alternative scenarios. It's clear and been admitted by some of their staff that they were afraid for the program if Collins walked.

I tell you what, when they kicked the firedoor in for 3rd or 4th time, I would have had a tunnel prepared and erected straight out in to the street, preferably the gutter, where they both belong.

Would love Steph to win but it's a big ask. my top 4 if she can't Tiff to win, Darren second, Scotty T 3rd Steph 4th.

I couldn't gove a flying fcuk about the 3 haters.

Last edited by delta; 31-01-2016 at 06:14 PM.
delta is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 31-01-2016, 06:50 PM #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by cfromhx02 View Post
Daniella was supposed to care and love Steph and even some on BOTS told us she cared.Tonight showed she wasn't a real friend probably never was and probably didn't say anything about not finding work again for Steph's benefit.

She coldly while hearing the chants of "Get Steph out said she did what she did or words to that effect and that's what you get"

And then said coldly I don;t care how many boos she got.She made a mug out of me and I think she deserves the boos.I think she deserves even more.I just don't care which she's coldly said before.

So i think that shows she prob never was a friend and the bits about loving her and caring for her were just to save the faces of Gemma and her after their umpteenth fake attempt to break out through the door.

Proves probably too that the thing about not finding work again was probably not meant to give her advice help her as some on BOTS thought and no one IMO if they were a friend would stand there coldly and revel in those chants.A real friend would say no matter what she has done I still care for her and she doens't deserves so many boos.

she is street level - there was past conflict so its not like forget it so easily - you have to admit steph seems a bit unstable.
waterhog is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 31-01-2016, 07:13 PM #37

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazanne View Post
Nothing worse than when you wrote a post and the bloody internet knocks out and you lose it,I was having the same trouble last week.
No, too right! And I thought I'd made some good points in my carefully composed and detailed response as well!
Old 31-01-2016, 07:19 PM #38

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

[QUOTE=delta;8479223
I tell you what, when they kicked the firedoor in for 3rd or 4th time, I would have had a tunnel prepared and erected straight out in to the street, preferably the gutter, where they both belong.[/QUOTE]

Tee hee! Love it! Lol
Old 31-01-2016, 07:46 PM #39

Favourites (more):
BB17: Andy
BB14: Dan

Favourites (more):
BB17: Andy
BB14: Dan

Quote:
Originally Posted by delta View Post
The 3 haters had it in for Steph and Jeremy. You honestly think these 3 remotely cared for Stephanie's welfare and had her best interest at heart?

They were threatened by what they deemed to be too much interest, too much camera time on the loved up pair, this lot would shoot their Granny if it meant futhering their 'career'

Did you see how the' ill' swamp hog celebrated when it was announced that Tiffany was staying, which obviously meant the duo would be split and one of them going and it was nothing to do with the Yanks extended stay in the house.

I just don't understand how CBB are giving Westbrook a slot each night to spew forth her bile and hatred. All 3 of them deflect everything they dislike about themsleves and project it onto others, mainly-Steph.

CBB have thrown Steph to the wolves, the knicker incident shouldn't have been aired. Steph is very young for her age and the program makers probably knew that her relationship wasn't the strongest with rumours her boyfriend had done the dirty on her more than once, never taken her out for dinner. So what do they do? Put a Sam Reece lookalike in the house and pray that the blue touch paper would be ignited. Their prayers were answered. So then what do they do? Use their blossoming relatioship to fill out their program then when the haters start throwing their toys oit of their prams, kicking doors down, they concoct a hideous Turd task, were one of the haters is already in the know. Mckeith" Now then Gemma, I would like to pick you but you are ill but I will be keeping an eye on you"{wink}

The above task was designed to do one thing and one thing only, separate the two young lovers and get one evicted. Come on, how was it that the haters, two of which are /were the most toxic in there got to choose who was up for eviction?

The program is rigged to fcuk, which is annoying, instead of letting the it meander organically to its own interesting conclusion. CBB chose to constantly contrive and plot alternative scenarios. It's clear and been admitted by some of their staff that they were afraid for the program if Collins walked.

I tell you what, when they kicked the firedoor in for 3rd or 4th time, I would have had a tunnel prepared and erected straight out in to the street, preferably the gutter, where they both belong.

Would love Steph to win but it's a big ask. my top 4 if she can't Tiff to win, Darren second, Scotty T 3rd Steph 4th.

I couldn't gove a flying fcuk about the 3 haters.
Everybody else then is to blame for Stephanie's behaviour? It's nothing to do with her being a self centred, erratic, childish, annoying, unhygienic, lazy, cheating little brat? Got ya!
jet is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 31-01-2016, 08:37 PM #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by jet View Post
Everybody else then is to blame for Stephanie's behaviour? It's nothing to do with her being a self centred, erratic, childish, annoying, unhygienic, lazy, cheating little brat? Got ya!
What goes around comes around, Sam Reece was only with her for the exposure..and it's rumoured that he's cheated on her twice and also been gobbled off by a bloke.

Whilst Steph has her own weaknesses and failings but she isn't vindictive or spiteful. Collins has just been voted the biggest game player, nice cop out... oh I have a split personality... No, you swamp hog, you are just a big fat, nasty diva!

Who is the biggest follower? Ooooh, the public voted for the drug addled, droopy faced, bile delivering slapper, AKA the Chihuahua. She tooks in with the play ground bully.

All Steph is guilty of is falling in love with someone whilst being in a sketchy relationship. Crime of the century, hey?
delta is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 31-01-2016, 10:31 PM #41

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
What goes around comes around, Sam Reece was only with her for the exposure..and it's rumoured that he's cheated on her twice and also been gobbled off by a bloke.

Whilst Steph has her own weaknesses and failings but she isn't vindictive or spiteful. Collins has just been voted the biggest game player, nice cop out... oh I have a split personality... No, you swamp hog, you are just a big fat, nasty diva!

Who is the biggest follower? Ooooh, the public voted for the drug addled, droopy faced, bile delivering slapper, AKA the Chihuahua. She tooks in with the play ground bully.

All Steph is guilty of is falling in love with someone whilst being in a sketchy relationship. Crime of the century, hey?
Stormy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 31-01-2016, 10:35 PM #42

Quote:
Sadly you can go right back in time to the disaster that was BB4 for the roots of this. That was the last time they let a series develop organically and it was beyond awful, ever since then it ceased to be real in any sense of the word and just got worse over time.

That said gimme this over BB4 any day
Old 31-01-2016, 10:38 PM #43
This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey
BB19: Sian

This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):

Quote:

Swamp hog
Cherie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 31-01-2016, 10:39 PM #44
This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):

This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by RodHull View Post
Sadly you can go right back in time to the disaster that was BB4 for the roots of this. That was the last time they let a series develop organically and it was beyond awful, ever since then it ceased to be real in any sense of the word and just got worse over time.

That said gimme this over BB4 any day
Agree it was boring but at least it was real
Cherie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 03-02-2016, 12:05 AM #45
TiBB Staff

TiBB Staff

Default News article - Daily Update: Day 26, Sunday 31st January Highlights

James has posted a new TiBB frontpage article.

Quote:
Celebrity Big Brother #CBB Daily Update: Day 26

Shown: Sunday 31st January, at 9pm on Channel 5

On tonight’s show: Housemates are chained together for a task, Stephanie must make a killer nomination after housemates openly discuss nominations and Tiffany is closer to making a move on Scotty T

Key highlights and.....
Excerpt of article quoted above. Read full article here - http://www.thisisbigbrother.com/cele...ighlights.html
TiBB Frontpage Article is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
cbb, cow, daniella, faced, hard, reveals, tonight