Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

CBB17 Celebrity Big Brother January 2016 [CBB 17], won by Scotty Timlin, and the housemates here.

Old 02-02-2016, 05:34 PM #1
Can I get a witness?

Favourites (more):
IAC2019: Nadine Coyle
Strictly 2019: Michelle Visage

Can I get a witness?

Favourites (more):
IAC2019: Nadine Coyle
Strictly 2019: Michelle Visage

Default Nikki Grahame's Celebrity Big Brother column: Scotty T has been mugging Tiffany off

The house has calmed down after Stephanie and Danniella made up, but there's still a lot to talk about. Tonight's the last eviction before the final, with Stephanie, Gemma and Danniella all up. Who will go? Here's what I've been thinking this week...

1. Scotty T has been horrible to Tiffany - he's mugging her off.
I think there's a very big chance that Tiffany can win. I might actually want her to win - she's been a great housemate and she's held her own. She was kind of on her own a bit at first, but she fought back and now everybody loves her in there.

But I feel a bit sorry for her with the Scotty T thing. He keeps leading her on and initiating all kinds of flirting like dry humping and snogging her. Then he mugs her off in the Diary Room. I know she can be a bit forward at times, but for god's sake, he initiated it. It's not on - he's mugging her off, and it's not fair.

Also, Scotty T's sex confession was disgusting. I think that's enough to put women off having sex with him indefinitely. Who does that, and who talks about that if they ever did?

2. Danniella is in serious danger of being evicted tonight

I think everybody wants Stephanie to go, but I don't think she will just because she seems to have quite a big fanbase and she's managed to stay in this long. If she was going to go, she'd have gone by now.

I do think it definitely won't be Gemma, because love her or hate her, she's good TV. So it's most likely to be Danniella.

I saw an article about Stephanie, after Danniella told her that she'll "never work again", and it said that some of the public have been warming towards her because they can relate. I find that really upsetting, because if that's the case, then the whole nation cheat on their partners! If that's what the world is coming to, then I want to move.

3. Stephanie and Danniella only made up for the benefit of the house

I don't think they had a choice, because there aren't many people left in the house. The situation would have been so tense and awkward if they had carried it on.

I'm sure they'll never speak to each other outside of the house. They're keeping the peace for everybody else's sake - I can't see them hanging out in a hurry.

People give Danniella a hard time in the house, but she's done so well when you consider she was living on the streets. She came from nothing, really. She's dug herself from rock bottom, and the fact that she's done Big Brother is a huge achievement.

4. Stephanie should have left with Jeremy when he got evicted

I think Stephanie and Jeremy will give it a shot. Stephanie should have gone out with him, because she was happy to let him leave with her - and that would have been a nice way to prove that her feelings were genuine by leaving the house with him on Friday.

But she stayed in, so clearly she's more thinking about herself. I think Danniella and Gemma will be best friends when they come out of the house, though.

5. Gemma's behaviour hasn't been great at all
Well, I could relate when she had that tantrum over hot water!

Gemma's behaviour this week has been a bit shocking. When her mum phoned and told her she'd been walking, she was really happy for about 30 seconds.

'I'm really happy that you're walking. But listen, mum, you've got to make me a pie. I know you can just about walk, but make me one, yeah, when I get home for my birthday.'

Gemma was more thinking about herself than her poor mum, who has just started walking again.

6. Why didn't Tiffany get treated on her birthday like Gemma did?

It was so unfair. If I had a birthday in there and someone else got more than me, I would have kicked right off. It's not really on. The show has to have consistency and show no favouritism.

7. Darren overreacted by nominating Tiffany.

Darren's just proved himself as a wuss, hasn't he? I mean, he's very nice and he's kept the peace and sat on the fence for most of it, but come on.

I think he was just trying to prove to his wife that he had no interest in Tiffany. It was just a harmless bit of fun. What she's said to him, she's pretty much said to all of the men in there. She's gagging for it - she's made that quite clear, and he's just taken it very personally.

She did come on a bit strong, but I don't think he really needed to take it that far, to nominate her. Maybe he thinks she's his competition because he wants to win.

8. John has managed to turn things around

I'd quite like to see him make the final three.

He's calmed down. He's stopped trying to be the mediator of the house. I think it was after he heard the crowd booing him that he stopped being in the middle of everything and not ****-stirring as much. He's taken a bit of a backseat now, which has done him a lot of favours.

http://www.digitalspy.com/tv/celebri...nd-its-not-on/
Old 02-02-2016, 05:35 PM #2
hot tamale

Favourites (more):
BBUSA22: Janelle
Survivor 40: Michele
hot tamale

Favourites (more):
BBUSA22: Janelle
Survivor 40: Michele

Nikki stanning for Tiff <3

Spoiler: