Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

CBB 1 - 5 Celebrity Big Brother series 1 to 5 from 2001-2008.

Closed Thread

Old 26-01-2007, 08:24 AM #1

Default Jades Book!! who was mad enough to buy it

I had to sign up after all the events from celeb bigbrother.

I just wana know who actually bought and spent the time to read a book about the vile creature they call Jade Goody!!! I dont mean to sound rude but what truely insightful thing has the woman got to say, she is ignorant and i dont see any atrraction us as a british public have with her.

Does it talk about her living in south london, going to school then going on to be a contestant of big brother. I personally think it would be a waste of valuable time and money to spend on this pig. Jesus i am just baffled that she sold over 150000 copies. Has all those that bought the book enjoyed it!!

I find that she is a fake and i want her off the tele for good. She she take the money she has earnt and seriously piss off. I cant believe everyone is being so sympathetic, she is the person who we all saw on CBB, and if anyone believes she is truely sorry and not trying to save her career they need a massive reality check.

She even wants to go to india for god sakes and express her apology to them. Give me a break!! Theres even talks of her staring in a bollywood film

Please i would like someone to seriously claim the 10grand bet by getting a big custard pie in her face. It is the least she deserves!! It is embarassing being british to have idiots like this makinf fortunes for being well disgusting and vulgar. Take into consideration what she done in the BB she was in, in 2002, she got her minge out and sucked another HM off. I am amazed she has lasted this long. Does it tell you something about how britains society is changing with people/children looking up to the scum of britain as though they are royalty. I think so.

Any comments welcomed
Andy
Old 26-01-2007, 08:39 AM #2

lol, well said Andy, I do agree to a certain extent, as for her book, well it's a joke. I think the majority of people bought it, thinking it was a rags to riches story that was inspirational, I'm sure they realize how wrong they were now. I do feel sympathy for her at the moment (well I did before she made an absolute t**t of herself with her transparent 'apologies') and I only did,because I'd feel sorry for anyone going through alot of pressure and stress (not exactly everyone, obviously there are limits) I'd love this to be the end of her, television wise, because I've had enough of her, but I also wish her the best with whatever she decides to do(as long as it's not on my TV)

Quote:
Originally posted by Andy22
^Lmao!!
Old 26-01-2007, 09:02 AM #3

I didn;t buy it.. I didn't buy her stinking perfume either..
Old 26-01-2007, 09:12 AM #4

I think it might be helpful if you were to go back and read the forum rules - we have a number of young people here as registered users and some of the things you have written are wholly inappropriate
Old 26-01-2007, 09:17 AM #5

The people I feel really sorry for are her children. I mean ****, when they grow up and see all the controversy and understand that their mum is a ignorant twofaced idiot aswell as a racist, its going to really hurt them. To see their mother has no morals or selfrespect will be horrible for them.

But then you gota think jade went through exactly the same thing, I mean to really call jackiey a mother is an insult to my mother who worked everyday day of her life sacrificed so much for her children without a second thought. My mother has respect, morals and a personality to be admired unlike the whole GOOODY idiots.
Old 26-01-2007, 09:22 AM #6

SUNNY_01
I apologise if i have stepped over the boundaries, i didnt realise it was a forum for young children aswell. I kinda thought why do allt the members have pictures and things in their signatures. I kinda get the jist now.

I feel strongly about this after reading through posts about ppl siding with jade and witches on the whole subject matter and needed to express it. I apologise if i have caused offence to you or others it was not initially intended.
Old 26-01-2007, 09:27 AM #7

SUNNY
could i just ask what i said in the post that goes against the forum rules. Just need to clarify this situation! As i feel i was honest maybe a little brutal but honest. Its allowed for jade to voice her hate on TV to millions!! AM i not allowed to voice my freedom of speech on a FORUM. Give me a break
Old 26-01-2007, 09:29 AM #8

Quote:
SUNNY_01
I apologise if i have stepped over the boundaries, i didnt realise it was a forum for young children aswell. I kinda thought why do allt the members have pictures and things in their signatures. I kinda get the jist now.
I feel strongly about this after reading through posts about people siding with jade and witches on the whole subject matter and needed to express it. I apologise if i have caused offence to you or others it was not initially intended.
Quote:
Text that could offend or potentially insult another member removed - Red
Erm Sunny_01 my post was in no way insulting whatsoever. And I don't think Andy took offense to it either.I'm quite baffled as to why you deleted it In my post I just explained that I don't think it's just children who create banners and such, there was no animosity atall, and at no point did I insult Andy...

Erm Nowhere please read your U2U - and maybe also the bit that says it was deleted by Red and I am sure he felt that it was the right decision to make, we decide whether or not posts need deleted and have to do it with the idea that it could offend others
Old 26-01-2007, 09:33 AM #9

I didn't buy Jade's book - I had no interest in reading it before CBB, and certainly wouldn't now. I strongly doubt that she actually wrote it anyway.
Old 26-01-2007, 09:39 AM #10

I think chav mothers are the type of person who would buy it. I didn't buy it but I do think she still had alot of fans.
Old 26-01-2007, 01:02 PM #11

I had the book for christmas, and quite enjoyed reading it to be honest. I am 38 and have two children, i'm not a chav mother either lol, i just enjoyed it.
Old 26-01-2007, 01:07 PM #12

LOL
Ok you enjoyed it. What was it that you found so interesting about the book??? What was it actually about?? What were the highlights of the book and Jades LIFE in general?? as it is her autobiography.

I just dont see how anyone could find Jades life story fun and worthwhile to read. Please elaborate I am interested in your response and your opinion!!
Old 26-01-2007, 01:08 PM #13
van der Woodsen

van der Woodsen

She still has fans, you can't forget that. And it's insulting to label all her fans as "mad" just because you don't agree with them.

On the other hand, I didn't buy the book.
Old 26-01-2007, 01:13 PM #14
Iconic Symbolic Historic

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Jess Impiazzi
Strictly 2017: Davood Ghadami

Iconic Symbolic Historic

Favourites (more):

I know a guy who's girlfriend had it. He read a couple of chapters and reckoned whoever ghosted it was a pretty good writer.
Old 26-01-2007, 01:18 PM #15

Quote:
Originally posted by Lauren
She still has fans, you can't forget that. And it's insulting to label all her fans as "mad" just because you don't agree with them.

Whatever fans she has left it would clearly represent the misfortunate of society. To have a fan base that follow the opposite of good is a clear indication of the evil forces working at will.
Old 26-01-2007, 01:22 PM #16

I just enjoyed it, thats all. She did have a tough life, and it was interesting to read how she came through it (no excuse for her behaviour to Shilpa at all!!!) and i realise alot of people have had similar or WORSE experiences, so this doesn't make her "special" i know.
BB put her up there with the so called celebs, but she has had to work hard to stay there too!
Saying all that can i just point out her behaviour whilst in the bb house was disgracefull along with Jo, Jack and Danielle, and i do not approve of it just because i like her.

P.S Andy.... if you want any more information, you'll have to buy the book lol dare ya!
( Or borrow one as they not on sale anymore, or is it just the paperback thats been ditched?)
Old 26-01-2007, 01:28 PM #17

I am just amazed that someone would waste time reading about a person who has shot to fame through being on a reality show. I mean what sort information are you going to get that you could use. I know you are probably a very normal person, but there are many good books out there about ppl who have strived in life to succeed and worked hard to achieve it. There are books about people in power who have controlled major army and conquered lands, there are human right activists who have been caged in prison for what they believe in standing by their beliefs.

I dont see how it could be interesting reading about a woman who in reality in a dental nurse, just like you or me and has been given fame for landing a spot on a reality show, which in reality is a social experiment which brings out the worst in ppl.

As for the Jade still has fans post
Please tell me you are not one of them!!!!!! Wat do you idolise her for?? A fan is a person who supports someone for their accomplishments either sport and life. I cannot see what Jade has achieved for you to be a fan. She has been on a show, had a great PR company make millions out of her. She got given this celebrity status for doing nothin but an ignorant, selfobsessed arse!!!

Her fans can take her as personally even me talking about her is giving her publicity she seriously does not deserve.
Old 26-01-2007, 01:30 PM #18
van der Woodsen

van der Woodsen

Quote:
Originally posted by shinystar
Quote:
Originally posted by Lauren

Whatever fans she has left it would clearly represent the misfortunate of society. To have a fan base that follow the opposite of good is a clear indication of the evil forces working at will.
Opposite of good according to you. Of course as you're not a Jade Goody fan you won't say she is good - your opinion isn't the be all and end all.

Evil forces? She's a half wit, geroff it.
Old 26-01-2007, 01:31 PM #19
van der Woodsen

van der Woodsen

Quote:
I dont see how it could be interesting reading about a woman who in reality in a dental nurse, just like you or me and has been given fame for landing a spot on a reality show, which in reality is a social experiment which brings out the worst in people.
I'm assuming you watch BB?
Why is it interesting to you?
Old 26-01-2007, 01:35 PM #20
Iconic Symbolic Historic

Favourites (more):

Iconic Symbolic Historic

Favourites (more):

Quote:
I am just amazed that someone would waste time reading about a person who has shot to fame through being on a reality show. I mean what sort information are you going to get that you could use. I know you are probably a very normal person, but there are many good books out there about people who have strived in life to succeed and worked hard to achieve it. There are books about people in power who have controlled major army and conquered lands, there are human right activists who have been caged in prison for what they believe in standing by their beliefs.

I dont see how it could be interesting reading about a woman who in reality in a dental nurse, just like you or me and has been given fame for landing a spot on a reality show, which in reality is a social experiment which brings out the worst in people.

As for the Jade still has fans post
Please tell me you are not one of them!!!!!! Wat do you idolise her for?? A fan is a person who supports someone for their accomplishments either sport and life. I cannot see what Jade has achieved for you to be a fan. She has been on a show, had a great PR company make millions out of her. She got given this celebrity status for doing nothin but an ignorant, selfobsessed ****!!!

Her fans can take her as personally even me talking about her is giving her publicity she seriously does not deserve.
Regarding the book : It's all part of the celebrity machine. I think Jade would be a very poor business woman if she DIDN'T have book. If she manages to rebuild her image; I guarantee you she'll bring another book out and it will sell.
Old 26-01-2007, 01:45 PM #21

I LIKE Jade, i dont idolize her ,,,,, i enjoyed the book thats all. There are far more important people in the world i agree, and their books will be riveting, without a doubt.

Can i just point out i have read Peter kays,(quite good, got a bit boring to be honest) and have Gordon Ramseys to look forward too. All three i had for christmas but probably would have bought them anyway.
Old 26-01-2007, 01:47 PM #22

Regarding the book : It's all part of the celebrity machine. I think Jade would be a very poor business woman if she DIDN'T have book. If she manages to rebuild her image; I guarantee you she'll bring another book out and it will sell. [/quote]

I'll buy that one too! lol
Old 26-01-2007, 01:50 PM #23

I have only began to watch the show recently after all the controversy began, I dont find it appealing to watch someone live in a house 24/7. I have got a job and a life so havent got the 24 hours a day some of the members here may have to watch the show! Lauren.
But from what I have watched I just find it unbelievable a person like Jade could make £8M, I believe that it was not her that actually got the interviews, book deals, perfume etc whateva she has used to squeeze money out of the britsh public, but one of the best PR companies who have used her fame on the show to their advantage and capitalise on it. I believe they probably made more money from everything that JAde has sponsored than Jade herself.

She then has the ordasity to say Shilpa is a fake and a liar when she clearly is the fake and liar as soon as she found out her comments were taken to heart, her PR company blatantly told her humble yourself otherwise the 10% of british public who actually like the way she conducts herself and find her a valuable member of society will totally abandon her.
SAVING FACE!!!!!! comes to mind that is fake and lying in my eyes

If she does bring out another book I will be shocked and if it does well i will probably been even more shocked. But it will show me the British public are very naive and accept absolutely unacceptable behaviour and endorse this by putting money in her pocket.

I just
Old 26-01-2007, 01:53 PM #24
van der Woodsen

van der Woodsen

Quote:
I have only began to watch the show recently after all the controversy began, I dont find it appealing to watch someone live in a house 24/7.
If you don't find it appealing then don't watch it. There must be SOME fascination with watching them.

Quote:
I have got a job and a life so havent got the 24 hours a day some of the members here may have to watch the show! Lauren.
I'm assuming EVERYONE on this board has a life, just some of them revolve around BB.
Old 26-01-2007, 01:55 PM #25
Iconic Symbolic Historic

Favourites (more):

Iconic Symbolic Historic

Favourites (more):

Quote:
I have only began to watch the show recently after all the controversy began, I dont find it appealing to watch someone live in a house 24/7. I have got a job and a life so havent got the 24 hours a day some of the members here may have to watch the show! Lauren.
But from what I have watched I just find it unbelievable a person like Jade could make £8M, I believe that it was not her that actually got the interviews, book deals, perfume etc whateva she has used to squeeze money out of the britsh public, but one of the best PR companies who have used her fame on the show to their advantage and capitalise on it. I believe they probably made more money from everything that JAde has sponsored than Jade herself.

She then has the ordasity to say Shilpa is a fake and a liar when she clearly is the fake and liar as soon as she found out her comments were taken to heart, her PR company blatantly told her humble yourself otherwise the 10% of british public who actually like the way she conducts herself and find her a valuable member of society will totally abandon her.
SAVING FACE!!!!!! comes to mind that is fake and lying in my eyes

If she does bring out another book I will be shocked and if it does well i will probably been even more shocked. But it will show me the British public are very naive and accept absolutely unacceptable behaviour and endorse this by putting money in her pocket.

I just
What do you just....

It's just as ridiculous that Amir Khan has an autobiography - he's 20 for god sake. I bet by the time he's 25 he'll have another on out and at 30 yet another. It's all in the game.
Closed Thread

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
book, buy, jades, mad