Notices

CBB17 Celebrity Big Brother January 2016 [CBB 17], won by Scotty Timlin, and the housemates here.

Old 09-02-2016, 12:20 AM #26

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith
Love Island 6: Sophie

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith
Love Island 6: Sophie

I said it in a post on here that Steph is going to be needy as hell and will most possibly be checking his phone behind his back in case he is straying. She was all the time in the house looking for love and re assurance and behaved like a schoolgirl not a grown adult 22 year old woman. I hope Jeremy gets out of this so called relationship she needs time out to try and grow up
rionablue is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-02-2016, 07:03 AM #27
-

-

lol reap what you sow and all that
Jake. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-02-2016, 12:45 PM #28

Favourites:
CBB14: Gary
CBB 13: Ollie Locke

Favourites:
CBB14: Gary
CBB 13: Ollie Locke

Love's young dream, how cute.

Also, if her relationship with Sam was crap, why does she keep saying she put everything on the line?

She needs a psychiatrist more than she needs Jeremy.

“I am thrilled to be alive at time when humanity is pushing against the limits of understanding. Even better, we may eventually discover that there are no limits.”
― Richard Dawkins

Last edited by jaxie; 09-02-2016 at 12:49 PM.
jaxie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 10-02-2016, 11:55 AM #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by MB. View Post
"It's Megan"

I'll ignore how creepy it is that someone was secretly recording this in the first place
I agree, it is totally creepy that someone recorded Stephs distress...and then cashed in on it....I find it ironic that everyone who seems so offended by Steph have not commented on this fact or even shown any signs of finding it unacceptable behaviour....maybe some people see double standards because they have some of their own.
hot2go is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 10-02-2016, 04:02 PM #30

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Ann Widdecombe
CBB20: Sarah Harding

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by hot2go View Post
I agree, it is totally creepy that someone recorded Stephs distress...and then cashed in on it....I find it ironic that everyone who seems so offended by Steph have not commented on this fact or even shown any signs of finding it unacceptable behaviour....maybe some people see double standards because they have some of their own.
Good point, hot2go. I never thought about it but it isn't the most common reason given for despising Step...not because she broke up with a BF but that she did it on a TV show for all to see?

Seems like that type of strong sensibility would make them also hate that this tape was released and played. You would think, right?
Stormy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 10-02-2016, 04:42 PM #31

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormy View Post
Good point, hot2go. I never thought about it but it isn't the most common reason given for despising Step...not because she broke up with a BF but that she did it on a TV show for all to see?

Seems like that type of strong sensibility would make them also hate that this tape was released and played. You would think, right?
Yeh you would....but apparently not

I'm in a minority group on here who hasn't understood what the big crime is about falling for someone else's girlfriend when you're young ...or old for that matter....I agree it's unfortunate, better avoided, not an easy option...but the big crime it's being painted out to be I don't get....it's a story as old as the hills....or at least as old as the 70s when the soul guy sang about " Me and Mrs Jones " ....she had a rubbish boy friend, she found a better one who treated her properly, she chose to be happier....if people choose to live their lives in the full gaze of the media then they also have to expect these things to happen.....no one knows that concept better than her ex, who struggles to wind his neck back in every time a camera is within ear shot.
He is not a plumber or a guy from the A&E dept ....hes a model who is desperate to become famous....he signed up for exactly this.
And it may sound harsh but people will have to forgive me if I have no sympathy for a male model who asked his date what she thinks is more important, looks or personality....then when she replies, personality, he freezes her out for the rest of the meal on camera so all the viewers can see her being humiliated.....before he then goes on cam and says you can teach a girl personality but you can't teach her to be good looking.....WHAT A NOB HEAD.
Old 10-02-2016, 04:43 PM #32
TeamIsrael <3 <3 <3

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Paul
Strictly 2020: HRVY

TeamIsrael <3 <3 <3

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Paul
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Quote:
hi mate, and it's called showmance

but off-topic, my x factor game is going good, our next liveshow is called Song Swap Week
Nicky91 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 10-02-2016, 06:03 PM #33

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Yeh you would....but apparently not

I'm in a minority group on here who hasn't understood what the big crime is about falling for someone else's girlfriend when you're young ...or old for that matter....I agree it's unfortunate, better avoided, not an easy option...but the big crime it's being painted out to be I don't get....it's a story as old as the hills....or at least as old as the 70s when the soul guy sang about " Me and Mrs Jones " ....she had a rubbish boy friend, she found a better one who treated her properly, she chose to be happier....if people choose to live their lives in the full gaze of the media then they also have to expect these things to happen.....no one knows that concept better than her ex, who struggles to wind his neck back in every time a camera is within ear shot.
He is not a plumber or a guy from the A&E dept ....hes a model who is desperate to become famous....he signed up for exactly this.
And it may sound harsh but people will have to forgive me if I have no sympathy for a male model who asked his date what she thinks is more important, looks or personality....then when she replies, personality, he freezes her out for the rest of the meal on camera so all the viewers can see her being humiliated.....before he then goes on cam and says you can teach a girl personality but you can't teach her to be good looking.....WHAT A NOB HEAD.

You hit the nail on the head. He is profiting from Stephanie cheating on him on a TV show. These are different breed of people. They live their lives in the media by choice. It is how they earn their money. I don't feel sorry for Stephanie or for Sam. They are both going to profit from this over the next year...and make as much money as they can milking it for all it's worth...then it will be all forgotten.
Stormy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 10-02-2016, 06:39 PM #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicky91 View Post
hi mate, and it's called showmance

but off-topic, my x factor game is going good, our next liveshow is called Song Swap Week
I'm glad it's a success Nicky
Old 10-02-2016, 11:52 PM #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niamh. View Post
Sent to prison for recording two drunken idiots screaming at each other in a hotel hallway? Umm
No. send to prison for invasion of privacy. Which we should all be entitled to drunk or not. They are out of the house now and have a right to privacy.

Secretly recording or filming private matters should indeed mean a draconian prison sentence.
bananarama is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
final, huge, jeremy, listen, row, stephanie