Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

CBB 1 - 5 Celebrity Big Brother series 1 to 5 from 2001-2008.

Old 26-01-2007, 02:16 PM #1

Default Wheely sticky fate for Jade (press and discussion)

Quote:
Wheely sticky fate for Jade

Everyone with a voice has already attacked Big Brother bully Jade Goody. And now - thanks to an enterprising Shropshire businessman - even wheelie bins are joining the international outcry.

Adam Bird, who runs Telford-based Bintastic, first hit the headlines when he started producing England-themed stickers for bins ahead of the World Cup.
Now he has seized upon the second national sport - watching reality TV - and made a sticker declaring: “Bin Jade, She’s No Goody.”

And Mr Bird, pictured, from Priorslee, is certain the Big Brother comeback star is so hated after her attacks on fellow housemate Shilpa Shetty that the Jade Goody bin sticker will sell like hot cakes.

“They’re designed for the thousands of people who don’t agree with what she’s done,” he said. “No-one likes a bully. I think we’ll sell a lot as people think the bin’s the best place for her.”

He is also giving all profits from selling the Goody stickers, which also feature a picture of her, to anti-bullying and racial awareness charities.

Goody found herself in hot water after leading attacks on Bollywood star Shetty and labelling her “Shilpa Poppadom”.

She was thrown out of the house by viewers in an eviction vote last week.
Mr Bird’s England flag stickers won him contracts with supermarket giant Asda, prompting him to ditch his job as a manager for a Telford manufacturing company.
Then in October he set his sights on the American market which he said was also responding well.

“Everyone tells me my idea to put imagery on wheelie bins is a great idea,” he said. “It’s like I’ve discovered something totally new.”

The Jade Goody bin sticker and others are available for £4.99 at www.bintastic.com
Source: Shropshire Star (Includes Picture)
Red Moon is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-01-2007, 02:19 PM #2

LOL,making money off a bully is just as bad.
Psylocke is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-01-2007, 02:45 PM #3

lol i think its a great idea mind u it should say the witches of bb house are fit for the bin. haha
sarahtheangel is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
discussion, fate, jade, press, sticky, wheely