Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB17 Discuss the series (won by Jason Burrill, runner-up Hughie) and all the housemates in this forum.

Old 31-05-2016, 05:34 PM #101
Namaste

Namaste

Quote:
Originally Posted by LukeB View Post
when was this
During BB5 (Stuart's eviction if I remember rightly)
Lostie! is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 31-05-2016, 05:36 PM #102
Life imitates art

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 2: Bimini Bon Boulash
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith

Life imitates art

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lostie! View Post
During BB5 (Stuart's eviction if I remember rightly)
Here for me to go in a winnie the pooh costume to see if I will be allowed in.

Spoiler:

LukeB is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 31-05-2016, 05:46 PM #103
oh fack off

Favourites (more):
Survivor 40: Tony
IAC2019: Ian Wright

oh fack off

Favourites (more):

Quote:
I also think Marq is a one trick pony too and no I'm not obsessed with Helen thank you. And not really I wasn't going to mention it at all because you were in this thread and I knew we will be here hours and hours and we was because you brought it up. I was going to then but you said I was trolling so I couldn't take you seriously so it was pointless. I accused you of it two times actually Once in BB15 rankdown thread and the other in that other thread that I can't remember the name of it because it's been so long. So no need to be all mr patronizing. I don't even care about who you like because we are not even close you're just a tibb member and even if we were I wouldn't care if we have don't have the same favourites. Do you really think I go to sleep at night thinking ffs Jack needs to have the same opinion as me I'm so angry that he doesn't? No.

Can we not derail this thread because this is boring and you're becoming the new macie. and we don't want to go down that road.
Oh wow, one more housemate! Yeah you are pretty obsessed with Helen and I'm pretty damn sure it's the reason why you keep peddling the 'you only like housemates who shout' line anyway, because you hate the fact I or anyone else could ever have liked her

Yeah, I'm still not buying the 'I didn't respond cause you said I was trolling' argument because I asked you the same questions here and yet again you failed to answer them...so what's the excuse this time? You've accused me of it far more than two times actually, this has been going on for a while, maybe six or so months. It only turned into lengthy discussions when I finally got sick of you constantly doing it and called you out on it.

If you aren't bothered what my opinions are and who I like, then why at almost every opportunity do you go out of your way to recite the same line and have the same endless arguments with me about liking housemates who are twats or aren't necessarily nice people? You know full well our mentalities when it comes to picking favourites on Big Brother UK differ so what exactly is the point in having the same debates over and over again? Yet it's almost always you that starts them, you seem to have had this strange obsession of late with calling me out for supporting people you consider to not be nice people and going down the same road over and over again. I noticed it started out of nowhere and I really don't get what your problem is to be honest, but yet you still keep doing it

I'm the new Macie? This is hilariously ironic really considering you're the person who now always jumps on my posts when I defend housemates who you don't like, reciting the same lines over and over again. It isn't me, it's you
Jack_ is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 31-05-2016, 05:46 PM #104

The both of you BLOODY BEHAVE!
Marsh. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 31-05-2016, 05:47 PM #105
like the boys

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 8: Minh-Ly
Survivor 40: Michele

like the boys

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 8: Minh-Ly
Survivor 40: Michele

Imagine comparing someone to Macie and it being interpreted as anything other than a compliment <3

Spoiler:

Last edited by MB.; 31-05-2016 at 05:48 PM.
MB. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 31-05-2016, 05:50 PM #106
-

Favourites (more):
BB19: Tomasz
CBB22: Kirstie Alley

-

Favourites (more):
BB19: Tomasz
CBB22: Kirstie Alley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack_ View Post
Oh wow, one more housemate! Yeah you are pretty obsessed with Helen and I'm pretty damn sure it's the reason why you keep peddling the 'you only like housemates who shout' line anyway, because you hate the fact I or anyone else could ever have liked her

Yeah, I'm still not buying the 'I didn't respond cause you said I was trolling' argument because I asked you the same questions here and yet again you failed to answer them...so what's the excuse this time? You've accused me of it far more than two times actually, this has been going on for a while, maybe six or so months. It only turned into lengthy discussions when I finally got sick of you constantly doing it and called you out on it.

If you aren't bothered what my opinions are and who I like, then why at almost every opportunity do you go out of your way to recite the same line and have the same endless arguments with me about liking housemates who are twats or aren't necessarily nice people? You know full well our mentalities when it comes to picking favourites on Big Brother UK differ so what exactly is the point in having the same debates over and over again? Yet it's almost always you that starts them, you seem to have had this strange obsession of late with calling me out for supporting people you consider to not be nice people and going down the same road over and over again. I noticed it started out of nowhere and I really don't get what your problem is to be honest, but yet you still keep doing it

I'm the new Macie? This is hilariously ironic really considering you're the person who now always jumps on my posts when I defend housemates who you don't like, reciting the same lines over and over again. It isn't me, it's you

This is boring now
This is a thread about ****ing banners being banned from the show, not a platform for whatever this is
T* is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 31-05-2016, 05:53 PM #107
Life imitates art

Favourites (more):

Life imitates art

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack_ View Post

Who.is.she will confirm I have no problem with them supporting Helen Jason will confirm this too when he stanned her

I had loads of opportunities over the days today included did I say anything to you about it? nope

I'm not jumping on your posts, just genuinely giving an opinion.

Why are we still talking about this, ruining this thread when it's about Banners/Posters.. may as well end this and get BACK on topic.

Spoiler:

Old 31-05-2016, 05:54 PM #108
Life imitates art

Favourites (more):

Life imitates art

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom* View Post
This is boring now
This is a thread about ****ing banners being banned from the show, not a platform for whatever this is
I'm just going to ignore now and just post about banners because I agree it's boring.

Spoiler:

Old 31-05-2016, 05:55 PM #109

Marsh. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 31-05-2016, 05:58 PM #110
Life imitates art

Favourites (more):

Life imitates art

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marsh. View Post

Spoiler:

Old 31-05-2016, 06:17 PM #111
oh fack off

Favourites (more):

oh fack off

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom* View Post
This is boring now
I'm not the only one participating in this discussion you know. People can post their comments on the issue at hand all they like (most already have, it's hardly a big thing), but if someone's going to make unfounded accusations about me I will call them out about it whether you or anyone else likes it or not. Try telling Luke to actually answer my questions and then the debate won't have to go on any longer

Quote:
Who.is.she will confirm I have no problem with them supporting Helen Jason will confirm this too when he stanned her

I had loads of opportunities over the days today included did I say anything to you about it? nope

I'm not jumping on your posts, just genuinely giving an opinion.

Why are we still talking about this, ruining this thread when it's about Banners/Posters.. may as well end this and get BACK on topic.
So why do you have a problem with me supporting her then?

You may not have done so explicitly today but you have done on multiple occasions previously, and if I hadn't obliterated your accusation you'd probably still continue to do it (although I think you will anyway so we'll see). And yet agin you haven't told me why you didn't answer my questions today? I didn't call you a troll, so what's your excuse now?
Jack_ is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 31-05-2016, 06:25 PM #112
Life imitates art

Favourites (more):

Life imitates art

Favourites (more):

I gave you an example earlier and I don't have a problem with you supporting Helen.. jesus how many times do i have to say to leave it and go back on topic. It's going to go and on and on and on and on and on and everyone is probably sick of it. If you want answers PM me rather than ruining this thread even more.

Spoiler:

Old 31-05-2016, 06:27 PM #113
Hakuna Matata

Favourites (more):
IAC2019: Nadine Coyle
Love Island 5: Maura

Hakuna Matata

Favourites (more):
IAC2019: Nadine Coyle
Love Island 5: Maura

Quote: