Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB17 Discuss the series (won by Jason Burrill, runner-up Hughie) and all the housemates in this forum.

View Poll Results: the madam v hughie (who won) and is the famous chefs son marco cooking ?
in the row between hughi and natalie - natalie won and i feel marco is cooking himself. 0 0%
in the row between hughi and natalie - natalie won and i feel marco is cooking himself.
0 0%
in the row between hughi and natalie - natalie won and i feel marco is NOT cooking himself. 0 0%
in the row between hughi and natalie - natalie won and i feel marco is NOT cooking himself.
0 0%
in the row between hughi and natalie - hugie won and i feel marco is cooking himself in the BB bed. 0 0%
in the row between hughi and natalie - hugie won and i feel marco is cooking himself in the BB bed.
0 0%
in the row between hughi and natalie - hugie won and i feel marco is NOT cooking himself 0 0%
in the row between hughi and natalie - hugie won and i feel marco is NOT cooking himself
0 0%
in the row between hughi and natalie - natalie won and i feel laura is cooking herself 0 0%
in the row between hughi and natalie - natalie won and i feel laura is cooking herself
0 0%
in the row between hugie and natalie - natalie won and i feel laura is NOT cooking herself 0 0%
in the row between hugie and natalie - natalie won and i feel laura is NOT cooking herself
0 0%
in the row between hugie and natalie - hugio won but i feel laura is cooking herself 1 100.00%
in the row between hugie and natalie - hugio won but i feel laura is cooking herself
1 100.00%
in the row between hugie and natalie - hugie won but i feel laura is NOT cooking herself in the bed. 0 0%
in the row between hugie and natalie - hugie won but i feel laura is NOT cooking herself in the bed.
0 0%
your god dam poems make me cook every time i read them ? 0 0%
your god dam poems make me cook every time i read them ?
0 0%
Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll

Old 13-06-2016, 06:18 AM #1

Default the madam v hughie (who won) and is the famous chefs son marco cooking ?

the madam v hughie (who won) and is the famous chefs son marco cooking ? 13.06.16

delightful was the anger

not so sure about the triangle

its proof laura is a old banger

and hughie and the madam need no friendship bangle.

marco has to take some burn

laura must not be the divert

neither can self respect learn

with no protection lets prey no STI convert.

and just like the passion

hughie was also fuming

red is now the BB fashion

natalie has zero chance of grooming.

sexual tension did ripple

before the act that was lewd

marco nearly ripped off that nipple

at 9pm am i being a prude.

hugie did calm

for him i am starting to tickle

yes i no i belong on the funny farm

because my name is mr fickle.