Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB17 Discuss the series (won by Jason Burrill, runner-up Hughie) and all the housemates in this forum.

Old 27-06-2016, 04:12 AM #1

Default Is Charlie trying to isolate Jason?

I wonder if Charlie telling Lateisha that Jason is the biggest game player, is her way of trying to turn the house against him, so that eventually he will only have her as an ally?
Her saying that Jason cooking and cleaning atc.,, is him 'game playing' sounds so stupid. The poor guy is bored out of his skull no doubt and it's one way to pass the time.
Charlie saw the clip of Evelyn and Laura? saying how nice Jason was and mentioning that he does such a lot in the house and I think that is the reason she wants to turn the others against him. What do you think?
jennyjuniper is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-06-2016, 04:24 AM #2

Favourites (more):
CBB17: Tiffany Pollard
BB14: Dexter

Favourites (more):
CBB17: Tiffany Pollard
BB14: Dexter

Definitely agree! I think her just being around him is enough to isolate him. I just want him to yell at her to leave him alone.
Zzz is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-06-2016, 04:58 AM #3
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

....hmmm, I don't know Jennyjuniper...I think's a thought process if you're a Jason fan and not keen on Charlie...but then you could also think that he seems to be giving her mixed signals except when it makes him look bad ..don't talk bad about me Charlie dear..I'm here to be a 'victim' to your looniness....anyways, either way I think this whole storyline between them is either very contrived and scripted or it's in the most awful taste of BB so I've become beyond bored of bored-ness with it...(although I'm fine with both of them/seem like nice people etc but take your heartaches or whatever elsewhere, please..)...
Ammi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-06-2016, 05:31 AM #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ammi View Post
....hmmm, I don't know Jennyjuniper...I think's a thought process if you're a Jason fan and not keen on Charlie...but then you could also think that he seems to be giving her mixed signals except when it makes him look bad ..don't talk bad about me Charlie dear..I'm here to be a 'victim' to your looniness....anyways, either way I think this whole storyline between them is either very contrived and scripted or it's in the most awful taste of BB so I've become beyond bored of bored-ness with it...(although I'm fine with both of them/seem like nice people etc but take your heartaches or whatever elsewhere, please..)...
At first I wondered about the mixed signals too Ammi, but then when both she and Jason mentioned that she has a really nasty side to her, I figured he was pussyfooting around her to keep her sweet so she wouldn't explode.
I have to admit that I do like Jason and don't like Charlie, mainly because I dislike people (of either sex) who can't take no for an answer.
Old 27-06-2016, 05:44 AM #5
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennyjuniper View Post
At first I wondered about the mixed signals too Ammi, but then when both she and Jason mentioned that she has a really nasty side to her, I figured he was pussyfooting around her to keep her sweet so she wouldn't explode.
I have to admit that I do like Jason and don't like Charlie, mainly because I dislike people (of either sex) who can't take no for an answer.
..hmmm, I don't know Jenny..I did feel a little uncomfortable when he was talking to her and telling her not to mention him and felt that could be a little 'controlling'..?..I may be wrong but there could also be the thing that he contributes to her feeling as though the faults are all with her, that could be a possibility as well..?..

..I'm also not sure whether his 'nos' aren't tinged with yesses as well...

..I just don't feel comfortable with the whole thing or find any entertainment factor with it and feel that it's all either very contrived or just in poor taste for BB to manipulate emotions like that....(sorry, I over-think..)...
Old 27-06-2016, 06:05 AM #6
Where's my lawyer?

Favourites:
BB17: Jason
Where's my lawyer?

Favourites:
BB17: Jason

I feel for Jason, Charlie is the type of person who thinks that Watership Down is a cook book.
Old 27-06-2016, 06:08 AM #7
User banned

Favourites (more):
BB13: Adam
BB12: Harry
User banned

Favourites (more):
BB13: Adam
BB12: Harry

How the hell this desperado got on this programme is beyond me. I could understand it if she was argumentative and phyco, but she is just clingy and pathetic. Jason is a nice guy and \I used to like him a lot, but recently he is giving me vibes that alls not well. Either he is a scammer with a game plan, or he is the biggest wuss on the face of the planet.
sampvt is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-06-2016, 06:18 AM #8

Getting painful to watch . ...what DOES he see in her ? Totally self serving in every way
hot2go is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-06-2016, 06:20 AM #9

And Jenny's theory more than possible ... Obsessives are master manipulators
hot2go is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-06-2016, 06:37 AM #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by hot2go View Post
And Jenny's theory more than possible ... Obsessives are master manipulators
she is very insecure and needs his constant time - and the anger is because she is not getting her way.
waterhog is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-06-2016, 06:37 AM #11

She, as others have stated, a master at manipulating. She possesses psychopathic tendencies. Notice how she manages to turn everything around to her.

He needs to man up and tell her to go forth and multiply and state- whilst they are in there they are two different housemates and keep it at that. If it puts her face out of joint then so be it, otherwise I cannot see the point of him being in there- unless.....

A thought came to me last night -If they saw each other 3 weeks before going into the house and the way she is and the fact that the BB house would be the biggest event either of them have experienced - how did they keep it from each other?

I put it to you that these two could be a tag team and are both playing the game. As likeable as Jason is, it could be one massive ruse. Just a thought.
delta is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-06-2016, 09:32 AM #12

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2019: Karim Zeroual
BB18: Isabelle

Favourites (more):

Quote:
..hmmm, I don't know Jenny..I did feel a little uncomfortable when he was talking to her and telling her not to mention him and felt that could be a little 'controlling'..?..I may be wrong but there could also be the thing that he contributes to her feeling as though the faults are all with her, that could be a possibility as well..?..

..I just don't feel comfortable with the whole thing or find any entertainment factor with it and feel that it's all either very contrived or just in poor taste for BB to manipulate emotions like that....(sorry, I over-think..)...
I'm with you on this, Ammi. The more I see Jason, the more I feel he is playing the Mr Nice Guy role, and I'm beginning to suspect he is maybe the biggest game player, but is playing his game in an understated way.

There's something about the way he is talking to Charlie that makes me feel he is controlling too- it's almost as if he is giving her a slightly intimidating warning not to reveal too much about the real Jason- I actually think the 'bunny boiler' storyline suits his purposes, as it allows him to present himself as Mr Reasonable and the victim, which he knows is getting others onside.

I also get the impression that this man could have a really nasty temper that he has to work hard to contain, and his biggest fear is that Charlie could provoke this, and show him for what he really is- and who's to say that isn't her plan? Could it be that she doesn't want to be with him at all any more, but she is actually looking for revenge by showing the world the person he really is? Just a thought....

I didn't like the way that last night, he listened to what Andy had to say, and must have recognised Andy's loyal support of him, yet he did nothing to support him when, provoked by the housemates' treatment of Jason, Andy tried to raise the issue with other housemates. He must have realised that Andy would be ensuring his own nomination on Tuesday, and surely a loyal, decent person would have at least persuaded him to leave it or walk away. However, he sat there listening to it, and his conversation with Alex was almost patronising and belittling towards Andy, but in a very 'sympathetic' way.

Again, I'm beginning to think this suits his purposes. He has ensured that the gossips have received the message he wanted them to have- that they have been sussed and called out on it. At the same time, he has ensured that others begin turning on each other, and are more likely to nominate each other. He has probably ensured nominations for two popular characters, and potential rivals to him, in Andy and Lateysha, whilst all the time he can claim he didn't have any issues with anyone and thereby appearing as if he is Mr Reasonable, Mr Decent, etc, and gaining more support in future.

I'm not saying I am right or that this is what is happening here, but just sharing some uncomfortable feelings I am beginning to experience regarding Jason. I am beginning to question his sincerity. Just wondering whether anyone else is beginning to have any doubts about Jason? Is he a man behind a mask?
Garfie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-06-2016, 09:36 AM #13

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by sampvt View Post
Jason is a nice guy and \I used to like him a lot, but recently he is giving me vibes that alls not well. Either he is a scammer with a game plan, or he is the biggest wuss on the face of the planet.
Yes! It isn't just me- my vibes are exactly the same, Sampvt!
Old 27-06-2016, 09:39 AM #14
Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Paul
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Paul
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Charlie and Jason already potential finalists

Taking part in Strictly Jake's Tibb does Strictly Game.
Nicky91 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-06-2016, 09:43 AM #15

Favourites (more):
Love Island 4: Eyal
DOI 2018: Alex Beresford

Favourites (more):
Love Island 4: Eyal
DOI 2018: Alex Beresford

Quote:

I think he just doesn't want her to air their dirty washing in public,and I'de be the same,and Charlie is volatile so I think he is treading on eggshells round her.

RIP Pyramid, Andyman ,Kerry and Lex xx

https://www.facebook.com/JamesBulgerMT/?fref=photo

"If slaughterhouses had glass walls, most people would be vegetarian"
Kazanne is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-06-2016, 09:55 AM #16
Texas Forever

Favourites (more):
BB18: Raph
BB17: Andy

Texas Forever

Favourites (more):

I don't know if thats her intentions but thats the way it's coming across. He's looking more and most lost in there as the days go on
Drew. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-06-2016, 10:02 AM #17

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drew. View Post
I don't know if thats her intentions but thats the way it's coming across. He's looking more and most lost in there as the days go on
But is this part of a game plan on his part? Have you noticed the way that, often, when he speaks to her, or especially when he hugs her, he looks for the camera, makes eye contact with the audience, and gives a facial expression that seems designed to suggest he is reasonable, trying his best, finding it difficult, doesn't know what to do, etc? Is this designed to persuade the audience that he is just some poor, decent guy who deserves our sympathy, respect and support?

The more I see of him, the less I am feeling I can trust him.
Old 27-06-2016, 10:19 AM #18
Texas Forever

Favourites (more):

Texas Forever

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garfie View Post
But is this part of a game plan on his part? Have you noticed the way that, often, when he speaks to her, or especially when he hugs her, he looks for the camera, makes eye contact with the audience, and gives a facial expression that seems designed to suggest he is reasonable, trying his best, finding it difficult, doesn't know what to do, etc? Is this designed to persuade the audience that he is just some poor, decent guy who deserves our sympathy, respect and support?

The more I see of him, the less I am feeling I can trust him.
After watching them both for two weeks i'd take his word over Charlies and believe his behaviour is genuine over hers. He's held back from any kind of bitching and theres been so many occasions where he's had a legit excuse to get angry about something but he's kept his calm.. if this was an act i don't think anyone would be able to keep this up for 3 weeks, not in that mad house with the people hes in there with.

If i was him i'd stay well clear from the bitching and drama and i appreciate the way he keeps his cool and stays level headed whilst he's surrounded by a bunch of immature attention seeking people who do the complete opposite.
Drew. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-06-2016, 10:24 AM #19

Favourites (more):
I'maCeleb2014: Kendra Wilkinson
X Factor 2014: Andrea Faustini

Favourites (more):
I'maCeleb2014: Kendra Wilkinson
X Factor 2014: Andrea Faustini

I think Jason is just sexually attracted to her but really hates her personality.
When they were talking last night he seemed more interested at looking at her breasts than the conversation.
He really needs to stop thinking with "little Jason" & tell Charlie to piss off once & for all.
Tarryn is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-06-2016, 10:33 AM #20
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drew. View Post
...see, that's interesting as well Drew because he's said that he just wants them to both concentrate on being housemates and enjoy their time in the house etc..(words to that effect, which he's said a few times...)...and none of this 'I LOVE YOUUUUU, Jason' stuff...but he's also commented on Charlie enjoying herself in the house and interacting positively with other housemates and forming friendships in a way that he puts himself on the 'outside' and doesn't seem to join in and also doesn't give off the feeling that he's happy to see her like that and not being obsessed with him, etc...so to me that's quite conflicting and not great at communication etc....he's saying one thing but often projecting another/in fact it could be perceived as opposite...so maybe an explanation to Charlie's behaviour as well...the conflicting signals and why she still feels that he has feelings for her..?...I mean it's not his fault as such if he has poor communicating skills and certainly not in any way a bad person but it's one of those things of her insecurities meeting his inconsistency in behaviour head on and the two just creating their situation with equal responsibility etc...?...because it's not her fault either that she's deeply insecure and lacking in feelings of self worth....

...so maybe he isn't playing a game as such but then I doubt Charlie is either but ughhhhh that these two people were ever destined to meet...crumbs...
Old 27-06-2016, 10:34 AM #21
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazanne View Post
I think he just doesn't want her to air their dirty washing in public,and I'de be the same,and Charlie is volatile so I think he is treading on eggshells round her.
..I don't know if you saw her Snog, Marry or Avoid vid, Kaz...but my goodness, what happened to that really bubbly person she seemed to be there compared to now......
Old 27-06-2016, 12:50 PM #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by delta View Post
She, as others have stated, a master at manipulating. She possesses psychopathic tendencies. Notice how she manages to turn everything around to her.

He needs to man up and tell her to go forth and multiply and state- whilst they are in there they are two different housemates and keep it at that. If it puts her face out of joint then so be it, otherwise I cannot see the point of him being in there- unless.....

A thought came to me last night -If they saw each other 3 weeks before going into the house and the way she is and the fact that the BB house would be the biggest event either of them have experienced - how did they keep it from each other?

I put it to you that these two could be a tag team and are both playing the game. As likeable as Jason is, it could be one massive ruse. Just a thought.
erinp5 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-06-2016, 01:49 PM #23

Jason should just avoid her n start hugging her
fitz2k2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-06-2016, 02:00 PM #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by fitz2k2 View Post
Jason should just avoid her n start hugging her
Jason should start hugging someone like Evelyn, THEN you would see the real Charlie come out from under her rock.
Old 27-06-2016, 02:23 PM #25

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Ann Widdecombe
BB18: Tom

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Ann Widdecombe
BB18: Tom

She's ****ing bonkers

Probably is doing what you say in the op(if all this is even real which i doubt)
Northern Monkey is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
charlie, isolate, jason