Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB17 Discuss the series (won by Jason Burrill, runner-up Hughie) and all the housemates in this forum.

Old 07-07-2016, 07:50 PM #51
The Italian Job

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
CBB18: Christopher Biggins

The Italian Job

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
CBB18: Christopher Biggins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patricia4 View Post
I'm a Jason fan and Charlie is a cow I would do more than punch walls with her nagging.
This!
Old 07-07-2016, 08:24 PM #52

Quote:
Originally Posted by parmnion View Post
His real self is starting to come out now, kicking things and snarling at women...what a thug.

well not long now until charlie gets the real jason to rear it's ugly head...here for it.
That comes off ironic given your avatar.
Lstan is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-07-2016, 10:53 PM #53

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2019: Karim Zeroual
BB18: Isabelle

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by parmnion View Post
His real self is starting to come out now, kicking things and snarling at women...what a thug.

well not long now until charlie gets the real jason to rear it's ugly head...here for it.
Absolutely! I think you've got the measure of him. He is not all he seems, or wants to appear- I'm sure of it. There is something quite unpleasant and sinister about him, and I swear he is a controlling man with a really nasty temper. I get really bad vibes about him.
Garfie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-07-2016, 11:00 PM #54

Favourites (more):
Love Island 4: Eyal
DOI 2018: Alex Beresford

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by sassyfox View Post
There is no evidence that Jason has been physically violent to Charlie.

On a separate note, a lot women who have been abused love their abusers and wave off abuse as not being that bad, or it was just a couple of times etc. Please don't think that women can't love and want to be with people who have physically abused them.
I am a woman, I don't need telling on how we work,I just think the whole thing about him LOOKING like a wife beater is sick and quite frankly slanderous,this poor guy has done nothing wrong so now people are desperately clutching at straws to defend Charlie probably just because they fancy her,LOL,Jeez never heard such twaddle tbh.

RIP Pyramid, Andyman ,Kerry and Lex xx

https://www.facebook.com/JamesBulgerMT/?fref=photo

"If slaughterhouses had glass walls, most people would be vegetarian"
Kazanne is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-07-2016, 11:04 PM #55
Namaste

Namaste

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayBlaze View Post
No evidence of this but I wouldn't be surprised if he beat Charlie during their relationship. He has that look about him
What a horrid thing to say.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason. View Post
I said looks. Not that he is one
But wife beaters don't have a particular look.

Last edited by Lostie!; 07-07-2016 at 11:08 PM.
Lostie! is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-07-2016, 11:05 PM #56

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:

On a separate note, a lot women who have been abused love their abusers and wave off abuse as not being that bad, or it was just a couple of times etc. Please don't think that women can't love and want to be with people who have physically abused them.
Exactly! Look at his body language- it is saying something very different to his words. He is also manipulating everyone into feeling sympathy for him by presenting himself as martyr-like. I am sure he is not all he seems.
Garfie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-07-2016, 11:09 PM #57

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garfie View Post
Exactly! Look at his body language- it is saying something very different to his words. He is also manipulating everyone into feeling sympathy for him by presenting himself as martyr-like. I am sure he is not all he seems.
His body language seems very open to me and he can read those housemates to a T , I'de wager he knows who nominated him too,Charlie now wants his baby,I don't know about him being awful and manipulating the way Charlie goes on about him ,he must be **** hot in bed

Old 07-07-2016, 11:14 PM #58

Favourites (more):
BB17: Andy
BB14: Dan

Favourites (more):
BB17: Andy
BB14: Dan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garfie View Post
Absolutely! I think you've got the measure of him. He is not all he seems, or wants to appear- I'm sure of it. There is something quite unpleasant and sinister about him, and I swear he is a controlling man with a really nasty temper. I get really bad vibes about him.
If he is so unpleasant and sinister and Charlie wants to turn everyone against him then why doesn't she tell of the sinister things he has done - or even hint at them? She has NOTHING on him. She said in the Other house that she was the one who was awful to him in the relationship, that she treated him badly -and she even referred to it to Jason himself in the main house. It doesn't suit an agenda to remember these things though, does it? Honestly, the nonsense being spoken about him has not one thing based on fact. It's ridiculous.
jet is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-07-2016, 11:17 PM #59

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by jet View Post
If he is so unpleasant and sinister and Charlie wants to turn everyone against him then why doesn't she tell of the sinister things he has done - or even hint at them? She has NOTHING on him. She said in the Other house that she was the one who was awful to him in the relationship, that she treated him badly -and she even referred to it to Jason himself in the main house. It doesn't suit an agenda to remember these things though, does it? Honestly, the nonsense being spoken about him has not one thing based on fact. It's ridiculous.
Well said Jet,the desperation is getting silly

Old 07-07-2016, 11:18 PM #60
Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Jordan
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Jordan
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Quote:
Originally Posted by jet View Post
Exactly and she even apologised to him for 'her' behaviour when it was revealed to the housemates who the 'others' were.

If they gave out medals for patience,then for how Charlie has behaved since joining the main house as to Jason, well he would get that medal from me.
joeysteele is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-07-2016, 11:35 PM #61
0_o

0_o

For some reason read the title as jackson...and I can well imagine that. Jason though, not so much :S
but now not into takeaways anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niamh. View Post
Did you get them delivered from Wuhan?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Soldier View Post
I would just like to take a second to congratulate Vicky, for creating the first Tibb post that needed chapters and a bibliography.
Vicky. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-07-2016, 12:16 AM #62

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazanne View Post
I am a woman, I don't need telling on how we work,I just think the whole thing about him LOOKING like a wife beater is sick and quite frankly slanderous,this poor guy has done nothing wrong so now people are desperately clutching at straws to defend Charlie probably just because they fancy her,LOL,Jeez never heard such twaddle tbh.
I am a man, and as a young man, I have had a relationship which was very, very, similar to the one which poor Jason is suffering now.

Jason has the look in his eyes of a poor dog who has been abused for so long by his owner that it is expecting to be kicked again every time the owner comes near. It is a look of hopelessness - resigned acceptance - that there is nothing one can do about it, because the ONLY thing he can do about it would involve violence, and violence is NOT something Jason is capable of against a physically weaker female, even though she is the cause of his unwarranted misery.

Which is EXACTLY what that bullying psychotic bitch Charlie is RELIANT upon - she KNOWS that Jason will not resort to violence. She KNOWS that he will sit there squirming with embarrassment, fighting back tears of frustration, and suffering her abuse and emotional blackmail, while she systematically dismantles his manhood and humiliates this gentle giant of a man.

If there had been any hint of violence from Jason to the bitch in the outside world, SHE would have ensured that she had told the entire house and utilised it to recruit them to her side, and the media would have ferreted it out by now and broadcast it to the nation.

NO - there has been NO physical abuse on Jason's part in his relationship with the toxic Charlie, but her mental and emotional abuse of him is evident and we are witnessing it daily.

I do not doubt that Jason would destroy Charlie in a nano second if she was a man, and it is wrong to judge him as 'having no balls' or 'needing to man up' because he suffers Charlie's abuse, because the fault is NOT in him for being a 'gentle man', but in her for exploiting that fact.

GET THE UNSTABLE BITCH OUT.

kirklancaster is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-07-2016, 12:19 AM #63
0_o

0_o

Sorry. The amount of poor me charlie plays...if jason had so much as tapped her hand during the relationship you can bet we would know about it by now and it would already have been exaggerated to him breaking her wrist or something...
but now not into takeaways anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niamh. View Post
Did you get them delivered from Wuhan?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Soldier View Post
I would just like to take a second to congratulate Vicky, for creating the first Tibb post that needed chapters and a bibliography.
Vicky. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-07-2016, 05:09 AM #64

Quote:

As someone who has been in an abusive relationship, let me tell you that it's very doubtful that any abused woman can love her abuser. They can be afraid to leave them, make excuses because the woman herself has low self esteem or stay for a while because they have a foolish hope that things can improve, but love is usually beaten out of them very quickly.
jennyjuniper is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-07-2016, 05:12 AM #65

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirklancaster View Post
I am a man, and as a young man, I have had a relationship which was very, very, similar to the one which poor Jason is suffering now.

Jason has the look in his eyes of a poor dog who has been abused for so long by his owner that it is expecting to be kicked again every time the owner comes near. It is a look of hopelessness - resigned acceptance - that there is nothing one can do about it, because the ONLY thing he can do about it would involve violence, and violence is NOT something Jason is capable of against a physically weaker female, even though she is the cause of his unwarranted misery.

Which is EXACTLY what that bullying psychotic bitch Charlie is RELIANT upon - she KNOWS that Jason will not resort to violence. She KNOWS that he will sit there squirming with embarrassment, fighting back tears of frustration, and suffering her abuse and emotional blackmail, while she systematically dismantles his manhood and humiliates this gentle giant of a man.

If there had been any hint of violence from Jason to the bitch in the outside world, SHE would have ensured that she had told the entire house and utilised it to recruit them to her side, and the media would have ferreted it out by now and broadcast it to the nation.

NO - there has been NO physical abuse on Jason's part in his relationship with the toxic Charlie, but her mental and emotional abuse of him is evident and we are witnessing it daily.

I do not doubt that Jason would destroy Charlie in a nano second if she was a man, and it is wrong to judge him as 'having no balls' or 'needing to man up' because he suffers Charlie's abuse, because the fault is NOT in him for being a 'gentle man', but in her for exploiting that fact.

Well said Kirk.
jennyjuniper is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-07-2016, 06:18 AM #66

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirklancaster View Post

Great post Kirk,sorry you had to endure that,and Jason looks visibly tired from all her crap

Last edited by Kazanne; 08-07-2016 at 06:40 AM.
Old 08-07-2016, 06:30 AM #67
User banned

Favourites (more):
BB13: Adam
BB12: Harry
User banned

Favourites (more):
BB13: Adam
BB12: Harry

Everyone and his uncle knows whats going on here, she is a sad lonely woman who has no self esteem and needs to take a good look in the mirror. Fake hair, fake looks, fake storyline and an all round fake personality. That's probably why she sees her only assets as her body but its her mind she needs to work on.

She was put in there to create a storyline and mayhem and all that happened is the systematic dismantling of a mans self esteem and her pathetic personality being played out on national tv. Riveting viewing eh, I think not. Get her out quick so we can see Jason blossom.
sampvt is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-07-2016, 08:52 AM #68

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Not liking Jason doesn't mean I'm Charlie's biggest fan. But seeing his interaction with Charlie is what has made me not like him. Just like a lot of you don't like Charlie based on her interaction with Jason.

Firstly, we don't know whether she kicked the dog. Why is this being taken as fact? For all we know this could be something Jason lied about. It seems #TeamJason say Charlie is lying but other than the cheating comment which she said THE SAME NIGHT to Jayne was said in the heat of the moment, what has she lied about?
Because Charlie has admitted to lying about Jason cheating ,she admitted she was awful to him during their relationship,she admitted to being a serial cheater and she admitted to hating his dog,so going by that track record I believe Jason and something obviously occurred with the dog as she said she was just shoving it away,LOL,I could also say she LOOKS like an animal abuser as some on here have said Jason LOOKS like a wife beater do they know how stupid that sounds?

Old 08-07-2016, 08:54 AM #69

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Not liking things about Jason doesn't mean I'm Charlie's biggest fan. But seeing his interaction with Charlie is what's made me question him more. Just like a lot of you don't like Charlie based on her interaction with Jason.

Firstly, we don't know whether she kicked the dog. Why is this being taken as fact? For all we know this could be something Jason lied about. It seems #TeamJason say Charlie is lying but other than the cheating comment which she said THE SAME NIGHT to Jayne was said in the heat of the moment, what has she lied about?
so tell us all what exactly has Jason done wrong? I was asking this on a thread last night,I still haven't had an answer that makes sense.

Last edited by Kazanne; 08-07-2016 at 08:54 AM.
Old 08-07-2016, 08:55 AM #70

Quote:
Not liking things about Jason doesn't mean I'm Charlie's biggest fan. But seeing his interaction with Charlie is what's made me question him more. Just like a lot of you don't like Charlie based on her interaction with Jason.

Lied about him cheating
Lied about game player
Lied about when she found out about his daughter....
Old 08-07-2016, 08:57 AM #71

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellen View Post
Lied about him cheating
Lied about game player
Lied about when she found out about his daughter....
Glad someone else remembers all this.

Old 08-07-2016, 09:06 AM #72

Quote:
She admitted she called him a game player, saying that he's washing up etc because he wants to win the show, he wants to get to the final. So how is that lying?

tbh missed her supposedly changing the date she found out about the daughter so have to go over that. will get back to you on that lol
But I heard when Jayne brought up his daughter's existence and that was turned in "Charlie's talking about my personal life...
She admitted she lied? So she lied? lol Owning up to a lie does not mean you didnt lie, it means you admit been a liar. That makes any future things she says very dubious.
Old 08-07-2016, 09:17 AM #73

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Jason is not a villain. Not worse than any of the other housemates. But he's not a saint and not as gentlemanly as he tries (and fails) to portray himself

1) The way he spoke about an ex that the hm never met was ungentleman-like
2) His inability, at 45, to know how to end a relationship is immature
3) His silencing of Charlie, telling her not to speak about him is bewildering
4) His denial that he's not talked badly about her is also bewildering
1) The way he spoke about an ex that the hm never met was ungentleman-like
2) His inability, at 45, to know how to end a relationship is immature
3) His silencing of Charlie, telling her not to speak about him is bewildering
4) His denial that he's not talked badly about her is also bewildering

(1)How so? he said she was a nightmare,sounds like the truth to me,also she has spoken about him that wasn't so nice.
(2)He obviously doesn't want to hurt her anymore than she has been(so much for the wife beater eh?)
(3)Charlie was also shushing him upwhen he was talking,,maybe he's the sort that doesn't like airing his private life in public
(4)he has said nothing wrong imo,he has just reacted to Charlies tantrums.

No one has to like Jason ,but at least dislike him for valid reasons backed up with proof.

Old 08-07-2016, 09:20 AM #74

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
The cheating comment was a lie
The gameplayer comment was not a lie. She said it. Didn't deny she said it. No lie
She DID deny it at first then admitted it when Laytesha pushed it.

Old 08-07-2016, 09:22 AM #75

Quote:
The cheating comment was a lie
The gameplayer comment was not a lie. She said it. Didn't deny she said it. No lie
She did deny saying it was her that called him a gameplayer and blamed Lateysha!
She may have eventually come clean but she lied, simple as.

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
jason, long, punching, walls