Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB17 Discuss the series (won by Jason Burrill, runner-up Hughie) and all the housemates in this forum.

Old 12-07-2016, 08:00 AM #1
User banned

Favourites (more):
BB13: Adam
BB12: Harry
User banned

Favourites (more):
BB13: Adam
BB12: Harry
Default I'm just being myself crap ???????

This is BB and everyone knows BB is a social experiment (or used to be anyway) and the public are not interested in the miss goody 2 shoes attitude. You are in there to entertain and get involved. This radar diving then saying I was being myself crap really grates on me.

We get more action out of them in a 10 minute interview on BOTS than we do on the whole show so why are they quiet in the house, simple, they are playing the game and I hate game players. Ok its a game, but as a former professional sportsman, playing the game correctly is far more important than cheating your way through the game, that's against the rules and ethically nobody likes a cheat.

People like Alex should be shown the door after week one for being dull and acting against the programmes ethos. The programme is made for the viewers pleasure, not the producers egos and future television contracts.

Change 3 things and BB comes back to its best...

1. If you try to escape there is no going back in, bus fare home, no interviews and no promo.

2.If you get voted the most boring by the public, you accompany the evicted one on a Friday but you go out the back door and the evictee goes out the front.

3. If you talk or try to influence noms you get a strike and 3 strikes and your out. This packing up mentality by the bores in the house should not be applauded.

This way we get a deserving winner that has entertained us and been true to themselves and the programmes ethos.

Last edited by sampvt; 12-07-2016 at 08:02 AM.
sampvt is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-07-2016, 08:07 AM #2
Sod orf

Sod orf

Former professional sportsman?

I'm gonna have fun guessing who you are.

Are you Ellery Hanley?
Alf is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-07-2016, 08:15 AM #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by sampvt View Post
This is BB and everyone knows BB is a social experiment (or used to be anyway) and the public are not interested in the miss goody 2 shoes attitude. You are in there to entertain and get involved. This radar diving then saying I was being myself crap really grates on me.

We get more action out of them in a 10 minute interview on BOTS than we do on the whole show so why are they quiet in the house, simple, they are playing the game and I hate game players. Ok its a game, but as a former professional sportsman, playing the game correctly is far more important than cheating your way through the game, that's against the rules and ethically nobody likes a cheat.

People like Alex should be shown the door after week one for being dull and acting against the programmes ethos. The programme is made for the viewers pleasure, not the producers egos and future television contracts.

Change 3 things and BB comes back to its best...

1. If you try to escape there is no going back in, bus fare home, no interviews and no promo.

2.If you get voted the most boring by the public, you accompany the evicted one on a Friday but you go out the back door and the evictee goes out the front.

3. If you talk or try to influence noms you get a strike and 3 strikes and your out. This packing up mentality by the bores in the house should not be applauded.

This way we get a deserving winner that has entertained us and been true to themselves and the programmes ethos.
If they are pretending to be loud and obnoxious just for the show then they are not been themselves are they? People come in all different ways, fair enough if you think Alex is boring but i would not want a house full of Hughie's, Ryans, Lateysha's for eg.

I agree with 1 and 3 of your changes.

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
crap