Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB17 Discuss the series (won by Jason Burrill, runner-up Hughie) and all the housemates in this forum.

Old 22-07-2016, 01:54 PM #1

Default Getting a bit Tired of Evelyn

This girl is a total fool when it comes to men. Alex (the bore) has absolutely no respect for her and she knows it, but mugs back to him every night which is pathetic and sad.

She is using Jackson as a way to come across as strong because he is an easy target now.

The only time she was up for eviction - can anyone else remember all that "hyperventilating" and Andy having to tell her to count in for 4 and breathe out for 4? I remember thinking that was pathetic - this is what you signed up for!!! I think it was the week - Georgina left. I have never seen such attention seeking and pity seeking.

And now she has the audacity to strut around the place telling people that are up for eviction to "get over it" - how many times has she been up? ONCE

ONCE - and she acted like a total wet lettuce - the worst I have ever seen the entire time watching BB....

Total hypocrite - she thinks she is going to win. She owes a lot to Laura who has always supported and babied her and life is bang unfair

Last edited by sungrass; 22-07-2016 at 01:59 PM.
sungrass is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 22-07-2016, 01:59 PM #2
Can I get a witness?

Favourites (more):
IAC2019: Nadine Coyle
Strictly 2019: Michelle Visage

Can I get a witness?

Favourites (more):
IAC2019: Nadine Coyle
Strictly 2019: Michelle Visage

Legend Evelyn
Old 22-07-2016, 02:00 PM #3
User banned

Favourites (more):
BB13: Luke A
BB12: Harry

User banned

Favourites (more):

I tired of her day one, and gone downhill since then
chuff me dizzy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 22-07-2016, 02:00 PM #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete. View Post
Legend Evelyn
Why? People are being sheep with love for her. There is no reason to like her over other people.
Old 22-07-2016, 02:04 PM #5
User banned

Favourites (more):

User banned

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by sungrass View Post
Why? People are being sheep with love for her. There is no reason to like her over other people.
Its the same with Jayne
chuff me dizzy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 22-07-2016, 02:09 PM #6

Yeah she is a non entity. Frankie Caucoza summed her up well in last nights BBBOTS by describing her as an envelope.asked what he meant.Frankie said,well, theres nothing there.

Or as Id say maybe more like a white painted flat wall to stare at or a see through window nothing there.
cfromhx02 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 22-07-2016, 02:10 PM #7

Exactly - what will her best bits be? oh a little tiny standing up to Jackson - but still being friends anyway! gimme a break - shes a non entity and its annoying how much love she is getting for no reason.

And as if thats legend status....sigh

Last edited by sungrass; 22-07-2016 at 02:11 PM.
Old 22-07-2016, 02:18 PM #8

Her and her alleged bestie laura are just vacuums of negativity. They linger like anal emissions which refuse to dissipate.
Old 22-07-2016, 02:21 PM #9

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith
Love Island 6: Sophie

Favourites (more):

Quote:
This girl is a total fool when it comes to men. Alex (the bore) has absolutely no respect for her and she knows it, but mugs back to him every night which is pathetic and sad.

She is using Jackson as a way to come across as strong because he is an easy target now.

The only time she was up for eviction - can anyone else remember all that "hyperventilating" and Andy having to tell her to count in for 4 and breathe out for 4? I remember thinking that was pathetic - this is what you signed up for!!! I think it was the week - Georgina left. I have never seen such attention seeking and pity seeking.

And now she has the audacity to strut around the place telling people that are up for eviction to "get over it" - how many times has she been up? ONCE

ONCE - and she acted like a total wet lettuce - the worst I have ever seen the entire time watching BB....

Total hypocrite - she thinks she is going to win. She owes a lot to Laura who has always supported and babied her and life is bang unfair
I COULDNT disagree with you more and by the way she was up for eviction twice, once the week Georgina went and again last week. She is not chasing Alex round the house all day every day, they share a bed but that is also his choice. She is A MILLION TIMES the woman Georgina was I reckon Georgina must be flaring that Ev is in the final. LEGEND QUEEN
rionablue is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 22-07-2016, 02:23 PM #10

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by cfromhx02 View Post
Yeah she is a non entity. Frankie Caucoza summed her up well in last nights BBBOTS by describing her as an envelope.asked what he meant.Frankie said,well, theres nothing there.

Or as Id say maybe more like a white painted flat wall to stare at or a see through window nothing there.
Yeah and Frankie would know the washed up looking hasbeen she has had many fans on the panel also. And she has many on here also. She is in the top three of dozens of forum members housemate rankings
Old 22-07-2016, 02:24 PM #11

Such an envelope
Josy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 22-07-2016, 02:24 PM #12

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:

By the way JACKSON is the weakest most lillylivered guy I have EVER seen on BB imagine running around getting stuff for Georgina and letting her order him about 'Dont talk to Evelyn' TRIPE. Evelyn stood up to him and called him out for what he really was. He is fast losing fans on here
Old 22-07-2016, 02:37 PM #13
cancelled

cancelled

...more like a beautifully wrapped gift...with feck all inside.....

Mark L
ebandit is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 22-07-2016, 02:39 PM #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by rionablue View Post
By the way JACKSON is the weakest most lillylivered guy I have EVER seen on BB imagine running around getting stuff for Georgina and letting her order him about 'Dont talk to Evelyn' TRIPE. Evelyn stood up to him and called him out for what he really was. He is fast losing fans on here
Evelyn would have sniveled off by now if it wasn't for Laura. People have babied her. Jackon sits back and takes her rudeness - because its so contrived - and if he said anything back and seriously gave her a taste of how she has been speaking to people she would cry all the way to Laura, Sam and Jason. Shes just childish.
Old 22-07-2016, 02:53 PM #15

Quote:

I remember when she did that and then laura did it as well to. Evenlyn is the type of chic that can get peer pressure to do many things smoking, talking to men that don't really fancy her. I would bet 1 million dollars those tats were peer pressure from her friends to get them.
fitz2k2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 22-07-2016, 02:57 PM #16

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Evelyn would have sniveled off by now if it wasn't for Laura. People have babied her. Jackon sits back and takes her rudeness - because its so contrived - and if he said anything back and seriously gave her a taste of how she has been speaking to people she would cry all the way to Laura, Sam and Jason. Shes just childish.
Evelyn cry? Babyish? You are talking about Ryan there sungrass. Evelyn has heaps more maturity than many who are older than her. Laura is a selfish bitch that is why her head is on the block tonight. Evelyn is the youngest in there this year AND A FEMALE AND A FINALIST. I think she has done herself proud. I just CANT fathom your hatered of her but then I couldnt stand Georgina. I could however find very very valid points why I didnt like her and I cant understand yours however peace and all that ****
Old 22-07-2016, 03:05 PM #17

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Shane Jenek
CBB20: Jemma Lucy

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Shane Jenek
CBB20: Jemma Lucy

Evelyn is the weakest of the girls that are left, but she's still a much better housemate than Sam, Alex, Jackson and Andy
RhysJones is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 22-07-2016, 03:21 PM #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by rionablue View Post
Evelyn cry? Babyish? You are talking about Ryan there sungrass. Evelyn has heaps more maturity than many who are older than her. Laura is a selfish bitch that is why her head is on the block tonight. Evelyn is the youngest in there this year AND A FEMALE AND A FINALIST. I think she has done herself proud. I just CANT fathom your hatered of her but then I couldnt stand Georgina. I could however find very very valid points why I didnt like her and I cant understand yours however peace and all that ****
I really didnt like Georgina - hates a strong word and I dont hate Evelyn she is over rated - someone has to be the youngest and being female - so what? Im female...loads of female finalists and winners have existed - she is boring thats all I think - I dont see where you ve picked up I hate her or that I loved Georgina!!!

But I must admit - I find her lack of compassion towards her friends facing eviction right before the final pretty off putting and she is doing it because of the tweet that she is boring from about two or three weeks ago.

Last edited by sungrass; 22-07-2016 at 03:23 PM.
Old 22-07-2016, 03:25 PM #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by fitz2k2 View Post
I remember when she did that and then laura did it as well to. Evenlyn is the type of chic that can get peer pressure to do many things smoking, talking to men that don't really fancy her. I would bet 1 million dollars those tats were peer pressure from her friends to get them.

Yes I see that too - a follower not a leader.
Old 22-07-2016, 03:26 PM #20

Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
BB17: Evelyn

Favourites (more):

Quote:
An example please..

What could he possibly say back anyway when she called him out for exactly what he is, an insincere twat.
Old 22-07-2016, 03:27 PM #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by RhysJones View Post
Evelyn is the weakest of the girls that are left, but she's still a much better housemate than Sam, Alex, Jackson and Andy
hahaha
Old 22-07-2016, 03:32 PM #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrWong View Post
An example please..

What could he possibly say back anyway when she called him out for exactly what he is, an insincere twat.
She didnt use those words.

They had a childish argument. He held back - if he went for her - involving standing up - NOT smiling and not Laughing as he told to **** whilst pointing at her - that would have put her in her place.

Instead his body language was very non threatening - it has to be because she carries herself as a child - she is the victim. She dishes it but she cant take it - there are no examples of her taking it because no one has ever done it - because if they did she would likely burst into tears and need to leave.
She just has that way about her.

And once again I never said I hated her nor that I loved Geogina...

they dont register

Evelyn is just annoying me because she has had an EASY ride - SO easy - because she s a baby - and she has the audacity to complain and tell her friends up for nomination right before the final that they should "get over it" - she should be nominated for that right there. Wish Sam had have put her up instead of Andy....
Old 22-07-2016, 07:57 PM #23

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Austin
RPDR UK 2: Bimini Bon Boulash

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Austin
RPDR UK 2: Bimini Bon Boulash

She handled herself really well in so many situations.
She obviously there to have fun + haven't moaned.
And is good sport when it comes to tasks.

The whole Alex situation is frustrating to watch but I blame everyone who encourages her to go for him and Alex for not being honest with her.

I love how she has confidence, not ego

azi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 22-07-2016, 08:03 PM #24

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
She didnt use those words.

They had a childish argument. He held back - if he went for her - involving standing up - NOT smiling and not Laughing as he told to **** whilst pointing at her - that would have put her in her place.

Instead his body language was very non threatening - it has to be because she carries herself as a child - she is the victim. She dishes it but she cant take it - there are no examples of her taking it because no one has ever done it - because if they did she would likely burst into tears and need to leave.
She just has that way about her.

And once again I never said I hated her nor that I loved Geogina...

they dont register

Evelyn is just annoying me because she has had an EASY ride - SO easy - because she s a baby - and she has the audacity to complain and tell her friends up for nomination right before the final that they should "get over it" - she should be nominated for that right there. Wish Sam had have put her up instead of Andy....
No she didn't but it was the gist.

So you're basing your argument on something the hm's haven't dished out and then concluded that she can't take it? That makes no sense.

Once again? Uh, I haven't said that you hate our Ev and love Georgina.
Old 22-07-2016, 09:33 PM #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrWong View Post
No she didn't but it was the gist.

So you're basing your argument on something the hm's haven't dished out and then concluded that she can't take it? That makes no sense.

Once again? Uh, I haven't said that you hate our Ev and love Georgina.
No someone else implied I hated Evelyn and loved Georgina!

It does make sense - people are very softly softly with her because shes a wet lettuce and no one wants to come across as a bully.

Im not blasting her - what annoys me is on Tuesdays and Weds episode - she was bitching about Jason ALOT because he didn't want to be up for eviction - and I thought - thats easy for you to say - the last time you were up there were all the histrionics

Shes had an easy ride - she doesn't deserve to be in the final over Laura.

Can someone tell me ONE challenging thing she has faced?

Last edited by sungrass; 22-07-2016 at 09:36 PM.

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
bit, evelyn, tired