Notices

Big Brother 17 [Summer 2016] Discuss the series (won by Jason Burrill, runner-up Hughie) and all the housemates in this forum.



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 23-07-2016, 03:24 PM   #26
LukeB
Life imitates art
 
LukeB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Humpty Doo
Posts: 81,294

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 8: Madeline
Survivor 40: Parvati
Love Island 6: Shaughna
DOI 2020: Ben Hanlin


Default

Georgina
__________________

Spoiler:


LukeB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2016, 03:38 PM   #27
Braden
Daphne Blake
 
Braden's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: London
Posts: 21,113

Favourites (more):
BBUSA21: Kathryn
Love Island 5: Amber
BB19: Tomasz
CBBUSA2: Tamar Braxton


Default

The fact that she will inherit £40 million when she's 26 and still unemployed is a little irksome.
Braden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2016, 03:46 PM   #28
Nicky91
Senior Member
 
Nicky91's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Netherlands
Posts: 40,158
Blog Entries: 17


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Braden View Post
The fact that she will inherit £40 million when she's 26 and still unemployed is a little irksome.
well still unemployed, maybe she will have a job soon again

she worked at Cogent Entertainment Marketing as a graphic designer, she was also a designer at Hudson Jeans

she was a Fashion Intern at Nylon Magazine, during her time in New York


she did volunteer work with Greenforce, she was trained there as a rescue diver



yeah Georgina has worked quite a lot
Nicky91 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2016, 10:15 PM   #29
azi
 
azi's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 1,583

Favourites (more):
Love Island 6: Shaughna
BBUSA21: Kathryn
Love Island 5: Maura
BBCanada 7: Samantha
Default

Sorry but her twitter is full of bitterness towards Laura and Ev.
__________________

azi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2016, 10:17 PM   #30
EspeonBB
Victim Noises
 
EspeonBB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: London
Posts: 11,253

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 6: Kaela
CBB20: Chad Johnson
Apprentice 2017: Elizabeth
BB18: Isabelle


Default

She was my fave for the first week but then she became awful and unbearable with the Jackson showmance and I was glad she was evicted. Then I started to warm to her again but her post-show bitterness has been a turn off
__________________




Spoiler:



Last edited by EspeonBB; 23-07-2016 at 10:17 PM.
EspeonBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2016, 10:23 PM   #31
ebandit
dropped
 
ebandit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: wilderness
Posts: 3,000
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Braden View Post
The fact that she will inherit £40 million when she's 26 and still unemployed is a little irksome.
why should she get a job....when she has her dog/horses and socialising

to enjoy...............

Mark L
ebandit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-2016, 08:42 AM   #32
Jamie89
.
 
Jamie89's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2015
Location: Jakku
Posts: 9,590


Default

You've been the best fan a BB contestant could hope for tbh
__________________


BBCAN: Erica | Will | Veronica | Johnny | Alejandra | Ryan | Paras
Jamie89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-2016, 09:18 AM   #33
Nicky91
Senior Member
 
Nicky91's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Netherlands
Posts: 40,158
Blog Entries: 17


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by azi View Post
Sorry but her twitter is full of bitterness towards Laura and Ev.
well she doesn't like Laura and Evelyn, what do you want from her, to be two faced and be nice about them
Nicky91 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-2016, 09:19 AM   #34
Nicky91
Senior Member
 
Nicky91's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Netherlands
Posts: 40,158
Blog Entries: 17


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamie89 View Post
You've been the best fan a BB contestant could hope for tbh
and i can tell honestly i haven't got paid by Georgina to be her fan
Nicky91 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-2016, 09:35 AM   #35
kirklancaster
Senior Member
 
kirklancaster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 13,377


Default

The best response which I can give you - in all sincerity - is to caution you, there is a very fine and ultra thin line between being an ardent 'fan' of someone/something, and in being a fanatic, Nikky. (The word 'Fan' is a derivative of the word 'Fanatic'.)

The pellicle which separates the two, is possessing the ability to discern the flaws in the object of our fan worship.

You are an extremely nice and ultra-friendly person Nicky, but unfortunately you have repeatedly demonstrated your complete inability to recognise - let alone accept - that Georgina is NOT a nice person.

And - by her actions, both within the house, and outside of it - she is transparently NOT.

Sorry Nicky.
__________________
"Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, but they are not entitled to their own facts". Daniel Patrick Moynihan (1927-2003)
.................................................. ..
Press The Spoiler Button to See All My Songs

kirklancaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-2016, 09:40 AM   #36
Nicky91
Senior Member
 
Nicky91's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Netherlands
Posts: 40,158
Blog Entries: 17


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirklancaster View Post
The best response which I can give you - in all sincerity - is to caution you, there is a very fine and ultra thin line between being an ardent 'fan' of someone/something, and in being a fanatic, Nikky. (The word 'Fan' is a derivative of the word 'Fanatic'.)

The pellicle which separates the two, is possessing the ability to discern the flaws in the object of our fan worship.

You are an extremely nice and ultra-friendly person Nicky, but unfortunately you have repeatedly demonstrated your complete inability to recognise - let alone accept - that Georgina is NOT a nice person.

And - by her actions, both within the house, and outside of it - she is transparently NOT.

Sorry Nicky.

well Georgina could trust me for 100%, if i would've been in the house with her, as i trust Georgina for 100%, i find her sweet and she makes me laugh all the time


thank you that you like me Kirk, but the only thing negative that i see in Georgina, is a spoiled bossy rich girl, but i honestly tell you i could be friends with her anytime


and i get the point money doesn't buy class or happiness, but won't you agree with me that her posh accent is quite cute
Nicky91 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-2016, 09:56 AM   #37
kirklancaster
Senior Member
 
kirklancaster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 13,377


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicky91 View Post
well Georgina could trust me for 100%, if i would've been in the house with her, as i trust Georgina for 100%, i find her sweet and she makes me laugh all the time


thank you that you like me Kirk, but the only thing negative that i see in Georgina, is a spoiled bossy rich girl, but i honestly tell you i could be friends with her anytime


and i get the point money doesn't buy class or happiness, but won't you agree with me that her posh accent is quite cute
Oh I am a sucker for those 'cut crystal' plummy accents Nicky. Joanna Lumley - oooh.
__________________
"Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, but they are not entitled to their own facts". Daniel Patrick Moynihan (1927-2003)
.................................................. ..
Press The Spoiler Button to See All My Songs

kirklancaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-2016, 10:08 AM   #38
Nicky91
Senior Member
 
Nicky91's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Netherlands
Posts: 40,158
Blog Entries: 17


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirklancaster View Post
Oh I am a sucker for those 'cut crystal' plummy accents Nicky. Joanna Lumley - oooh.
yeah I also like Joanna Lumley, i just hope she would do Strictly come dancing someday, Joanna would make the perfect Anton Du Beke partner
Nicky91 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-2016, 11:08 AM   #39
Maru
Triumph of the Weird
 
Maru's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Houston, TX USA
Posts: 5,822

Favourites (more):
BB19: Anamelia
CBB22: Gabby Allen
BB17: Evelyn
CBB16: Natasha Hamilton
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamie89 View Post
You've been the best fan a BB contestant could hope for tbh
She is a model fan to everyone here. I took Jason off my list this series after his vote to evict Lateysha and that's when I finally had to accept I can never reach their level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirklancaster View Post
The best response which I can give you - in all sincerity - is to caution you, there is a very fine and ultra thin line between being an ardent 'fan' of someone/something, and in being a fanatic, Nikky. (The word 'Fan' is a derivative of the word 'Fanatic'.)

The pellicle which separates the two, is possessing the ability to discern the flaws in the object of our fan worship.

You are an extremely nice and ultra-friendly person Nicky, but unfortunately you have repeatedly demonstrated your complete inability to recognise - let alone accept - that Georgina is NOT a nice person.

And - by her actions, both within the house, and outside of it - she is transparently NOT.

Sorry Nicky.


Nicky would make mad dough if Georgina ever needed a paid promoter. They should contact her to see if she is looking for a PR rep. Maybe Georgina needs a 24hr assistant?
__________________

Last edited by Maru; 24-07-2016 at 11:12 AM.
Maru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2016, 08:10 AM   #40
Nicky91
Senior Member
 
Nicky91's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Netherlands
Posts: 40,158
Blog Entries: 17


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maru View Post
She is a model fan to everyone here. I took Jason off my list this series after his vote to evict Lateysha and that's when I finally had to accept I can never reach their level.





Nicky would make mad dough if Georgina ever needed a paid promoter. They should contact her to see if she is looking for a PR rep. Maybe Georgina needs a 24hr assistant?

thank you
Nicky91 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2016, 08:48 AM   #41
Ammi
Quand il pleut, il pleut
 
Ammi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: on Blueberry Hill
Posts: 49,433


Default

..any housemate is lucky to have you as a fan, Nicky.....
__________________



Paris is always a good idea...
Ammi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2016, 08:58 AM   #42
MrWong
Senior Member
 
MrWong's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 10,621

Favourites:
BB18: Isabelle
BB17: Evelyn
CBB17: Tiffany Pollard
BBCanada 4: Cassandra
Default

I feel proud that viewers voted her out.
__________________
MrWong is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
fan, feel, georgina, loyal, proud

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 04:33 PM.




Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
no new posts