Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB17 Discuss the series (won by Jason Burrill, runner-up Hughie) and all the housemates in this forum.

Old 26-07-2016, 08:46 AM #1

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Hallie
BB18: Deborah

Favourites (more):

Default The others from the other house.

Hughie and Jayne.

Remember at the beginning how we were all praising the other house and how it was much better than anything the main house had to offer, well let's show them in the voting that the others were the better hms all along and get voting for hughie and Jayne.....

Let's face it, out of the remaining ones they along with Andy have been the most entertaining from start to finish and deserve the crown a lot more than anyone else.

Jason for instance would have been an absolute bore if he didn't have the Charley angle to fall back on....his would be a sympathy vote and that is just not right considering we still don't know the truth about these two but it does look so staged and he knew Charley was coming in, that is obvious..so please let's not get ourselves fooled into letting this showbizz arsehole win.

Or Jackson, he has almost been unbearable to watch at times, he has flip flopped to many times and has been gutless and selfish in most of the big storylines apart from the Georgina one which was just gutless, one of the most unworthy winners for me as he is hardly likeable at the best of times.

Evelyn's has been a good laugh and I like that she doesn't take herself seriously but she has not gotten herself involved enough to be worthy of the win, you never know though that little dribble just might push her to it.

Now Andy, even though he is a pompous prick, who has the audacity to measure everyone's personality traits on his own and frowning upon anyone who doesn't measure up to his own he has still been brilliant to watch and along with Jayne and hughie has been in almost everything that has been worth watching. I don't think he deserves it though because of that extra night he chose to take with his boyfriend and the putting down of each and everyone of his fellow hms intelligence, it just comes across as snobby. Lately though all that could be forgiven as he has integrated more with the remaining few and has shown a kinder less spiteful side.

So come on, let's do this for the other house that everyone championed at the start, let's not forget the wow factor of that first week when hughie and Jayne stood out from the pack.
parmnion is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-07-2016, 09:39 AM #2

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Ann Widdecombe
BB18: Tom

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Ann Widdecombe
BB18: Tom

Jayne i would'nt be disappointed with.She's improved massively.Hughie though is a no from me.He's a twat.
Northern Monkey is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-07-2016, 09:48 AM #3

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Shane Jenek
CBB18: James Whale

Favourites (more):

Andy for the win I have loved his humour throughout the series I don't think a lot of people get his dry humour thus them thinking bad things about him. But he has said in the DR on more than one occasion exactly what I have been thinking about his fellow HM's and things going on in the house.

Jayne I have been disappointed with I started the show liking her then sadly she kissed a lot of arse when she went in the main house so went off her bigstyle but last few days less arse licking so gone back up in my estimation.

Ev I forgot she was even there..oops lol

I too can't agree about the Hughie stuff sorry he made so many lives miserable in that house his endless shouting etc had to fast forward the show to get away from it when re-watching..

I am soo looking forward to tonight's show though superb series this year great mix of HMs
Old 26-07-2016, 10:06 AM #4

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

I don't know how people are saying hughie has made people's lives a misery in the house when they all, apart from Andy adore him.
Old 26-07-2016, 10:15 AM #5
swapped for scrabble

Favourites (more):
BB19: Brooke
CBB22: Kirstie Alley

swapped for scrabble

Favourites (more):
BB19: Brooke
CBB22: Kirstie Alley

Let's just vote for Jayne to appreciate the other house. Hughie has enough votes

Spoiler:

Shifra, Tzabar, Ranin. BBIL 2008.
y.winter is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-07-2016, 10:23 AM #6

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by parmnion View Post
I don't know how people are saying hughie has made people's lives a misery in the house when they all, apart from Andy adore him.
Not sure 'adore' is the right word.. 'tolerate' (perhaps) in current environment I am 100% sure most would have lost his phone number in the outside world
Old 26-07-2016, 10:25 AM #7

Favourites (more):
BB19: Lewis F
CBB22: Nick Leeson

Favourites (more):
BB19: Lewis F
CBB22: Nick Leeson

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Sue- View Post
Not sure 'adore' is the right word.. 'tolerate' (perhaps) in current environment I am 100% sure most would have lost his phone number in the outside world
Hmm I dont know.

Bar the week where only Others could be nominated... Hughie has only ever been nominated by Andy. No one else. He can't be that much of a monster.
*mazedsalv** is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-07-2016, 10:31 AM #8

Favourites (more):
CBB20: Jemma Lucy

Favourites (more):
CBB20: Jemma Lucy

I would literally die if Jayne gets third place or better, she or Hughie deserves the title this year. For an older woman, this would be such an iconic result since everybody thought she'd be an early booth
RhysJones is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-07-2016, 04:08 PM #9

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by RhysJones View Post
I would literally die if Jayne gets third place or better, she or Hughie deserves the title this year. For an older woman, this would be such an iconic result since everybody thought she'd be an early booth
Wonderful post and outlook on things.
Old 26-07-2016, 08:19 PM #10

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2019: Karim Zeroual
BB18: Isabelle

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2019: Karim Zeroual
BB18: Isabelle

Quote:
Originally Posted by parmnion View Post
Hughie and Jayne.

Remember at the beginning how we were all praising the other house and how it was much better than anything the main house had to offer, well let's show them in the voting that the others were the better hms all along and get voting for hughie and Jayne.....

Let's face it, out of the remaining ones they along with Andy have been the most entertaining from start to finish and deserve the crown a lot more than anyone else.

Jason for instance would have been an absolute bore if he didn't have the Charley angle to fall back on....his would be a sympathy vote and that is just not right considering we still don't know the truth about these two but it does look so staged and he knew Charley was coming in, that is obvious..so please let's not get ourselves fooled into letting this showbizz arsehole win.

Or Jackson, he has almost been unbearable to watch at times, he has flip flopped to many times and has been gutless and selfish in most of the big storylines apart from the Georgina one which was just gutless, one of the most unworthy winners for me as he is hardly likeable at the best of times.

Evelyn's has been a good laugh and I like that she doesn't take herself seriously but she has not gotten herself involved enough to be worthy of the win, you never know though that little dribble just might push her to it.

Now Andy, even though he is a pompous prick, who has the audacity to measure everyone's personality traits on his own and frowning upon anyone who doesn't measure up to his own he has still been brilliant to watch and along with Jayne and hughie has been in almost everything that has been worth watching. I don't think he deserves it though because of that extra night he chose to take with his boyfriend and the putting down of each and everyone of his fellow hms intelligence, it just comes across as snobby. Lately though all that could be forgiven as he has integrated more with the remaining few and has shown a kinder less spiteful side.

So come on, let's do this for the other house that everyone championed at the start, let's not forget the wow factor of that first week when hughie and Jayne stood out from the pack.
Agree with the majority of this. Hughie, Jayne and Andy are definitely the top three this year, and any one of them would be deserving winners. Hope this is the way things pan out.
Garfie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-07-2016, 08:21 PM #11
♡☯♡☮♡☯♡☮♡

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 2: Bimini Bon Boulash
BBUSA22: Janelle

♡☯♡☮♡☯♡☮♡

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 2: Bimini Bon Boulash
BBUSA22: Janelle

The Others >>>

Spoiler: