Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB17 Discuss the series (won by Jason Burrill, runner-up Hughie) and all the housemates in this forum.

Old 26-07-2016, 05:15 PM #1

Exclamation Please DON'T let him win. Please!

Jason is a creepy and shady guy with latent Anger Management issues.

I'm really worried that the great British public who voted us out of Europe will once again surprise me and vote for Jason to win.

The real question is Why?

From a woman's point of view, he probably wouldn't be in there if not for Charlie (silly, insecure, deluded, damaged woman), but having said that, I believe he's used her and continued to use her to the point where she no longer has any self esteem. Poor Charlie somehow believed that getting him back would prove that she is both desirable and loved (hopefully, restoring her faith in herself and mankind).

Jason, couldn't care less - but then, he never really has. To him, Charlie was merely a booty call that got too clingy and instead of staying well away from her, he still called her up to have a sleepover TWO days before going into the BB House. That's Wrong.

When Jackson said he was a little scared of him, instead of Jason accepting that he could be quite aggressive when he got angry or annoyed, he tried to make out that Jackson was a 'Mitch' for calling him out. That's wrong.

Making out that you're a selfish, self centred, commitment phobic, loner and loser who doesn't have much of a relationship with anyone - not even your father in a Home, is because you were an only child and have lived on your own for many years is such a mealy mouthed cop out. I don't know any other 'only children' like him. To be such a strange Loner at his age - There's something definitely wrong. Only serial killers have that in common.

Finally, If Big Brother had let him, he would have walked at least on his FOURTH attempt - just because he can dish it out but can't take it. He felt threatened by Lateysha and Ryan and has been the biggest 'I'm in it to win it game player' ever - with his sidekick Andy - the biggest patronising Mitch.

The both of them discussing strategies but irritated when they realised that the 'flirty girls' Laura & co were also planning to support each other. Obviously not as 'airheaded' as they look. Good for them - a nice surprise for Jason and the boys.

Jason is a wealthy man and not deserving of the money. He's already had his share of the pot and got into the final - which is what he said he wanted. Enough's enough. He should finish 6th, go home and enjoy his winnings - by himself - as the loser loner he is.
Reykua is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-07-2016, 05:16 PM #2
oh fack off

Favourites (more):
Survivor 40: Tony
IAC2019: Ian Wright

oh fack off

Favourites (more):
Survivor 40: Tony
IAC2019: Ian Wright

I'm so worried he's going to and it'll spoil the end of an incredible series
Jack_ is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-07-2016, 05:20 PM #3
baddie

Favourites (more):
Survivor 40: Michele
CBB22: Natalie Nunn

baddie

Favourites (more):

Get voting and vote of hughie if you can!

armand.kay is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-07-2016, 05:21 PM #4
self-oscillating

Favourites:
BB2023: Noky
BB19: Sian

self-oscillating

Favourites:
BB19: Sian

no need to worry, he will win, despite all the character assassination from rival supporters

Last edited by bitontheslide; 26-07-2016 at 05:21 PM.
bitontheslide is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-07-2016, 05:21 PM #5

If you worry about Jason then it's time to vote Hughie repeatedly!

What i worry that what may give Jason the win is the fact that it's been established he's wealthy so his friends & family could easily use his wealth to vote him to win.

Last edited by Epic.; 26-07-2016 at 05:21 PM.
Epic. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-07-2016, 05:21 PM #6
Can I get a witness?

Favourites (more):
IAC2019: Nadine Coyle
Strictly 2019: Michelle Visage

Can I get a witness?

Favourites (more):
IAC2019: Nadine Coyle
Strictly 2019: Michelle Visage

Vote Hughie to boycott the Hulk
Old 26-07-2016, 05:26 PM #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reykua View Post

I'm really worried that the great British public who voted us out of Europe will once again surprise me and vote for Jason to win.

From a woman's point of view, he probably wouldn't be in there if not for Charlie (silly, insecure, deluded, damaged woman), but having said that, I believe he's used her and continued to use her to the point where she no longer has any self esteem. Poor Charlie somehow believed that getting him back would prove that she is both desirable and loved (hopefully, restoring her faith in herself and mankind).

Jason, couldn't care less - but then, he never really has. To him, Charlie was merely a booty call that got too clingy and instead of staying well away from her, he still called her up to have a sleepover TWO days before going into the BB House. That's Wrong.

When Jackson said he was a little scared of him, instead of Jason accepting that he could be quite aggressive when he got angry or annoyed, he tried to make out that Jackson was a 'Mitch' for calling him out. That's wrong.

Making out that you're a selfish, self centred, commitment phobic, loner and loser who doesn't have much of a relationship with anyone - not even your father in a Home, is because you were an only child and have lived on your own for many years is such a mealy mouthed cop out. I don't know any other 'only children' like him. To be such a strange Loner at his age - There's something definitely wrong. Only serial killers have that in common.

Finally, If Big Brother had let him, he would have walked at least on his FOURTH attempt - just because he can dish it out but can't take it. He felt threatened by Lateysha and Ryan and has been the biggest 'I'm in it to win it game player' ever - with his sidekick Andy - the biggest patronising Mitch.

The both of them discussing strategies but irritated when they realised that the 'flirty girls' Laura & co were also planning to support each other. Obviously not as 'airheaded' as they look. Good for them - a nice surprise for Jason and the boys.

Jason is a wealthy man and not deserving of the money. He's already had his share of the pot and got into the final - which is what he said he wanted. Enough's enough. He should finish 6th, go home and enjoy his winnings - by himself - as the loser loner he is.
I disagree with almost everything you've said , Jason deserves the win as much as any of the other HM's and i'm sick of hearing that demented bitch Charlies name. What a loser she is.
hijaxers is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-07-2016, 05:27 PM #8

Favourites:

Favourites:

Completely agree. Vote Hughie for a JUSTIFIED finish.
Jordan. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-07-2016, 05:28 PM #9

Favourites (more):
BB18: Chanelle
CBB19: Kim Woodburn

Favourites (more):

Quote:

Your vile, prejudiced rant just makes me want to vote for him more.
omgwtf is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-07-2016, 05:29 PM #10

Favourites:

Favourites:

Quote:
To be such a strange Loner at his age - There's something definitely wrong. Only serial killers have that in common.
Wow tea
Jordan. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-07-2016, 05:30 PM #11

Favourites (more):
Love Island 4: Eyal
DOI 2018: Alex Beresford

Favourites (more):

Quote:

Posts like this make me want to vote for him even more and I will ,You know nothing about his life,he is hardly a loser and the serial killer analogy is disgusting,get a grip,your fave has gone get over it,Is your name Ryan by any chance? What a desperate post

RIP Pyramid, Andyman ,Kerry and Lex xx

https://www.facebook.com/JamesBulgerMT/?fref=photo

"If slaughterhouses had glass walls, most people would be vegetarian"

Last edited by Kazanne; 26-07-2016 at 05:33 PM.
Kazanne is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-07-2016, 05:31 PM #12
.gif

Favourites (more):
BB18: Raph
BBCanada 5: Ika

.gif

Favourites (more):
BB18: Raph
BBCanada 5: Ika

Andy or Jayne please

Spoiler:

CBB15: Perez
CBB16: Janice
CBB17: David, Angie, Tiffany
BB14: Gina, Dexter
BB15: Ashleigh, Christopher, Chris
BB16: Jade, Eileen

Survivor WA: Joe, Shirin, Mike
BB16 US: Nicole, Zach
BB17 US: Da'vonne, James, Jackie, Meg

BBCAN4: Mitch, Nikki, Ramsey, Tim

Moosething is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-07-2016, 05:32 PM #13

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordan. View Post
Wow tea
Disappointed in you Jordan,how can you condone that statement whether you like him or not,people need to think a bit before posting such ****e.

Old 26-07-2016, 05:33 PM #14
Namaste

Namaste

Quote:
To be such a strange Loner at his age - There's something definitely wrong. Only serial killers have that in common.
This forum needs to start conducting psych tests before letting any old crazy sign up.

And shame on anyone encouraging this sort of crap just because they don't like a certain housemate.

Last edited by Lostie!; 26-07-2016 at 05:34 PM.
Lostie! is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-07-2016, 05:33 PM #15

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Exactly, likening a BB contestant to a serial killer just because they live alone is the most ridiculous thing I've read on this board. Does the OP feel the same about Jayne, who hasn't got a partner either?
omgwtf is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-07-2016, 05:34 PM #16

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lostie! View Post
This forum needs to start conducting psych tests before letting any old crazy sign up.
Agreed,whatever is the matter with some people?

Old 26-07-2016, 05:36 PM #17
baddie

Favourites (more):

baddie

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordan. View Post
Wow tea
Screaming.

armand.kay is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-07-2016, 05:43 PM #18

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Just chucked Jason some more votes just for the hell of it

Last edited by Kazanne; 26-07-2016 at 05:43 PM.
Old 26-07-2016, 06:17 PM #19

Quote:

Well I'm an only child and I see a lot of similarities in how Jason behaves with people to how I have been for most of my life. It wasn't his choice to be an only child. It was a very isolated and adult world I grew up in where a lot of my thoughts were internalised because I had nobody to share anything with. But thank you for comparing us to serial killers!!!
RavenleFey is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-07-2016, 06:34 PM #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by omgwtf View Post
Your vile, prejudiced rant just makes me want to vote for him more.

rusticgal is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-07-2016, 06:36 PM #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazanne View Post
Just chucked Jason some more votes just for the hell of it

ME TOO...
rusticgal is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
jason, win