Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB17 Discuss the series (won by Jason Burrill, runner-up Hughie) and all the housemates in this forum.

Old 27-07-2016, 08:38 AM #1

Default Playing the game

What game?

The winner and 6th placed person both said that there is no way that you could play a game in there.

I notice that Rylan has been banging on about 'playing the game', more this series on BBOTS.

If Jason, as he said in his leaving interview, had 'played the game' he would have targeted Hughie, Alex or Jackson, he wasn't and didn't so he did what his life time of experience taught him to do and that was to remove the person causing him the most discomfort, the one he didn't get along with in there.

Looking back it's clear that BB singled out Jason as their ' unexpected' winner. half way through the show.

He didn't press that buzzer the fastest and I think they knew he was going to pick Lateysha as a shock evictee and that would re-kindle the fading interest in what was, up until then, a mediocre, boring production.

BOOM........ it worked a treat.

Do I believe that he was the true winner? Hell,no it was either fixed or the gambling syndicates went in heavy on an outsider.

But to get back to the header and the reason for starting the thread, the way the format is the only game player is BB, the participants can be a little bit under hand, try and portray themselves in a different light but slowly but surely their real persona is revealed.

People could point at Jason as being a prime example of the opposite of that, he said very little, ' a man of few words' were his words, was he game playing or is he just like that, well I think you can tell from his exit interview. He's either a brilliant actor or is as dull as piece of mined coal. He probably does have a petulant, angry side, but it looks to be tempered and that was shown in the footage of him kicking the door in, he's an only child and we all know what goes with 'only children'

So let's quit this sh!t about master tacticians and game playing, it just isn't possible under the present format to play any kind of game.

Hopefully, this years offerings were a half way move to a more strategic reality show where the game players of the future can flourish and where we have less interference from BB.
delta is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-07-2016, 09:38 AM #2

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Shane Jenek
CBB20: Jemma Lucy

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Shane Jenek
CBB20: Jemma Lucy

I think that he is a gameplayer and there's nothing wrong with that, I just wish he would admit that. Lateysha was probably the fave to win when he pressed the button, I didn't that Jackson and Hughie could win it then. But the gameplayers that I truly hate are the ones that lay low to avoid being nominated, but if they are there's no way they'd be out in a VTE like Alex
RhysJones is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
game, playing