Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

CBB18 Celebrity Big Brother Summer 2016 [CBB 18] won by Stephen Bear here.

Old 31-07-2016, 10:11 PM #51
Jessica Meuse was robbed.

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Rohan
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

Favourites (more):

I understand Bear and Marnie, but Heavy D didn't do anything that badly to her, and even apologised to her afterwards, and Lewis did one nasty thing to her tonight when he set Marnie's boobs on her, but other than that he didn't really do anything like Bear or Marnie did to her.

KRO!
Mystic Mock is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 31-07-2016, 10:12 PM #52
The Italian Job

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
CBB18: Christopher Biggins

The Italian Job

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic Mock View Post
I understand Bear and Marnie, but Heavy D didn't do anything that badly to her, and even apologised to her afterwards, and Lewis did one nasty thing to her tonight when he set Marnie's boobs on her, but other than that he didn't really do anything like Bear or Marnie did to her.
No, it was Bear who said to show her tits to Saira, not Lewis. Lewis only said to go and apologise to her.
Old 31-07-2016, 10:17 PM #53

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanessa View Post
No, it was Bear who said to show her tits to Saira, not Lewis. Lewis only said to go and apologise to her.
I thought Bear and Lewis dared Marnie to do the boobs thing, fair enough if I'm wrong on the Lewis front.

KRO!
Old 31-07-2016, 10:19 PM #54
The Italian Job

Favourites (more):

The Italian Job

Favourites (more):

Quote:
I thought Bear and Lewis dared Marnie to do the boobs thing, fair enough if I'm wrong on the Lewis front.
No, Lewis told Marnie to apologise to Saira. Then Bear said to show her her tits. Bear took it to far, i didn't like that.
Old 31-07-2016, 10:19 PM #55
Victim Noises

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 6: Kaela
CBB20: Chad Johnson

Victim Noises

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 6: Kaela
CBB20: Chad Johnson

Quote:
Yeah I feel like Marnie was egged on by all of group, not just Bear (although he was definitely the ringleader)

Spoiler:

EspeonBB is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 31-07-2016, 10:20 PM #56
The Italian Job

Favourites (more):

The Italian Job

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by EspeonBB View Post
Yeah I feel like Marnie was egged on by all of group, not just Bear (although he was definitely the ringleader)
Lewis did not tell her to show her tits, that was Bear.
Old 31-07-2016, 10:21 PM #57
The peoples princesses

Favourites (more):
CBB2024: Marisha Wallace

The peoples princesses

Favourites (more):
CBB2024: Marisha Wallace

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewis111 View Post
Sam is part of the young team :/
She was the only one to disagree with them and she told them how pathetic they were

Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
And if not, maybe try your hand at being an author for Mills & Boon.
He/him
Mitchell is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 31-07-2016, 10:47 PM #58

Favourites (more):
BB18: Sukhvinder
BB14: Dexter

Favourites (more):
BB18: Sukhvinder
BB14: Dexter

Send Jayne back in to annihilate them please
Old 31-07-2016, 10:50 PM #59

Quote:
Originally Posted by delta View Post
She played the victim the initial situation developed from a discussion with 4 adults discussing Saira's behaviour and that's what it was a bloody discussion, just because it didn't go her way or 3 of the participants didn't agree with her, doesn't constitute it as bullying.

What were the other 2 people supposed to do get up and walk away so that she couldn't play the victim card? As the Mafia woman said, she got into a conversation that didn't go her way and she didn't like what she was hearing.

All Lewis said was that if 3 or 4 people have come up with the same answer then perhaps it's time to start listening and to make adjustments

Boom, was advising her that it's the lack of subtlety in her voice and was saying it's the way you say things.

Bear then changed the subject and regurgitated a conversation they had in the bathroom where he said that he felt that she was trying to trip him up in conversations, she claimed he had taken it out of context ( he hadn't ) she then went on to explain, after saying she was just trying to get to know him, that she was asking him if had hit someone in order to be prepared, if he had said yes, so that she could avoid him if there was any confrontation.

Lewis, after she started to turn the water works on and play the victim, repeatedly said, let her have her own say, but she repeatedly turned on all 3 of them effectively calling them all out as bullying her.

At the end of the program, that was uncalled for but she's made a lot of enemies with her immature, poor me behaviour, I don't find her intelligent, just rude, passive aggressive and like a duck out of water. She doesn't know how to interact around people.
I can see me probably agreeing with what you say but not having watched tonight's episode I can't comment too much. I watched the clip. Saira was a motormouth in the Apprentice...she did everything her way and pretty much bullied the other contestants with her put downs and anything but her way was the right way.
She is extremely patronising and so far from what I have seen tries to get the 'worst' out of people by tying to label them be it 'racist' 'aggressive' bullying'.
Now if 4 people are pulling her up for being patronising it's a shame she couldn't just accept those opinions and maybe say "well I don't mean to be and if I do come across that way then I'm sorry". Now maybe she did say words to that effect, as I said I haven't watched the whole episode...but it would have diffused the situation.
I don't like Bear and it sounds like he was pretty vile tonight but if 4 people are trying to say the same thing and have the same opinion then that doesn't make it bullying. IMO they had a point but if they got nasty with it then they deserve what's coming their way.
What happened later from what I have read...well that's out of order and I'm glad James told them so.
Saira needs to take the critisism on board...but if she decides to take the line of being "the victim" I will dislike her even more.
rusticgal is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 31-07-2016, 11:02 PM #60

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam. View Post
Bear, Marnie, Lewis and Heavy D all acted disgustingly tonight and i feel they are going to becom one of this groups that like to bully and humiliate others
There was me watching Lewis make sure Saira could have her say.

When you people who have a pathological need to turn a housemate into a "victim" so you can congratulate yourselves for heroically coming to their defence on twitter and internet forums, must the truth be buried always?

I don't mind Lewis, Heavy D seems like a harmless dummy rather than nasty. Marine and Bear I have no time for. But the truth is that Saira is one of the most patronising, condescending, sneering women I've ever seen on this show. But you carry on all you, making out that people who are fed up with her sneering at them and are speaking out against it, are in fact vicious bullies. Live in that self righteous bubble and spin your bull**** narrative. Some of us will not though.

Last edited by Yaki da; 31-07-2016 at 11:03 PM.
Yaki da is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 31-07-2016, 11:03 PM #61

The person who went too far was Marnie....she was the one who got her tits out.....totally disrespectful...I didn't hear Bear tell her to get her tits out, I thought he suggested she ask the question not to expose herself ....but either way, it Marnie who actually did that and went too far.
hot2go is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 31-07-2016, 11:06 PM #62

Quote:
Originally Posted by delta View Post
She played the victim the initial situation developed from a discussion with 4 adults discussing Saira's behaviour and that's what it was a bloody discussion, just because it didn't go her way or 3 of the participants didn't agree with her, doesn't constitute it as bullying.

What were the other 2 people supposed to do get up and walk away so that she couldn't play the victim card? As the Mafia woman said, she got into a conversation that didn't go her way and she didn't like what she was hearing.

All Lewis said was that if 3 or 4 people have come up with the same answer then perhaps it's time to start listening and to make adjustments

Boom, was advising her that it's the lack of subtlety in her voice and was saying it's the way you say things.

Bear then changed the subject and regurgitated a conversation they had in the bathroom where he said that he felt that she was trying to trip him up in conversations, she claimed he had taken it out of context ( he hadn't ) she then went on to explain, after saying she was just trying to get to know him, that she was asking him if had hit someone in order to be prepared, if he had said yes, so that she could avoid him if there was any confrontation.

Lewis, after she started to turn the water works on and play the victim, repeatedly said, let her have her own say, but she repeatedly turned on all 3 of them effectively calling them all out as bullying her.

At the end of the program, that was uncalled for but she's made a lot of enemies with her immature, poor me behaviour, I don't find her intelligent, just rude, passive aggressive and like a duck out of water. She doesn't know how to interact around people.
I agree with everything you've said here. Heavy D didn't do anything wrong. lewis was very fair. Bear, despite being a pillock, did actually have a point. And Marnie was out of order.

But Saira is clearly a very patronising, antagonistic and possibly quite manipulative person.
Yaki da is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 31-07-2016, 11:26 PM #63

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yaki da View Post
I agree with everything you've said here. Heavy D didn't do anything wrong. lewis was very fair. Bear, despite being a pillock, did actually have a point. And Marnie was out of order.

But Saira is clearly a very patronising, antagonistic and possibly quite manipulative person.
I agree...she knew Heavy D wasn't being a twat to her.....he's a gentle giant and he was only being friendly....what he was doing was no different to what she does all the time, only difference was he wasn't trying to be bigger or better than her, he was only telling her how she comes across...an intelligent person would have listened to what he said and taken it on board.
hot2go is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 31-07-2016, 11:38 PM #64
Hakuna Matata

Favourites (more):
IAC2019: Nadine Coyle
Love Island 5: Maura

Hakuna Matata

Favourites (more):
IAC2019: Nadine Coyle
Love Island 5: Maura

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanessa View Post
Lewis did not tell her to show her tits, that was Bear.
Doesn't matter who told her to do it, they all still encouraged her to go through with it (apart from Sam).
Ross. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-08-2016, 04:58 AM #65

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Austin
RPDR UK 2: Bimini Bon Boulash

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Austin
RPDR UK 2: Bimini Bon Boulash

I'm not here for this. Bullying is not entertaining.

azi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-08-2016, 06:01 AM #66

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam. View Post
Bear, Marnie, Lewis and Heavy D all acted disgustingly tonight and i feel they are going to becom one of this groups that like to bully and humiliate others
the young ostracize the old..
camertone is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-08-2016, 06:44 AM #67
I love Big Brother

Favourites (more):
BB12: Aaron
CBB8: Paddy

I love Big Brother

Favourites (more):
BB12: Aaron
CBB8: Paddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob4 View Post
Marnie is just a sheep, Bear is the twat that suggested it.
This, I think this is the way going to continue sadly

ON CHANNEL 5 - BRING BACK LF
BigBrotherfan4ever is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-08-2016, 11:46 AM #68

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by rusticgal View Post
I can see me probably agreeing with what you say but not having watched tonight's episode I can't comment too much. I watched the clip. Saira was a motormouth in the Apprentice...she did everything her way and pretty much bullied the other contestants with her put downs and anything but her way was the right way.
She is extremely patronising and so far from what I have seen tries to get the 'worst' out of people by tying to label them be it 'racist' 'aggressive' bullying'.
Now if 4 people are pulling her up for being patronising it's a shame she couldn't just accept those opinions and maybe say "well I don't mean to be and if I do come across that way then I'm sorry". Now maybe she did say words to that effect, as I said I haven't watched the whole episode...but it would have diffused the situation.
I don't like Bear and it sounds like he was pretty vile tonight but if 4 people are trying to say the same thing and have the same opinion then that doesn't make it bullying. IMO they had a point but if they got nasty with it then they deserve what's coming their way.
What happened later from what I have read...well that's out of order and I'm glad James told them so.
Saira needs to take the critisism on board...but if she decides to take the line of being "the victim" I will dislike her even more.
BIB about her playing the victim is my least favourite trait about Saira and why she's not my favourite.

She tried the tactic initially on James on Launch Night and when he didn't bite and has now become her friend, she's now using the four way group (which of course four people on one person is gonna look awful on national TV) to now make herself look a victim to the public and it's worked.

Don't get me wrong I actually find Saira funny which is a rarity for the victim chasing Housemates, but she'll never be someone I support as I don't support the Jale Housemates who deliberately try to ostracise themselves from Launch Night.

KRO!
Old 01-08-2016, 11:50 AM #69

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by azi View Post
I'm not here for this. Bullying is not entertaining.
They haven't bullied her yet though.

Bullying is repeated offenses on one or more individuals, they've done one thing to her, and when we say they it was mainly Marnie.

KRO!
Old 01-08-2016, 11:53 AM #70
User banned

Favourites (more):
BB13: Adam
BB12: Harry
User banned

Favourites (more):
BB13: Adam

Quote:
Originally Posted by reece(: View Post
Get the awful clique out!
Yes get them out then we have fook all to watch. Great idea. Storylines and conflict comes from idiots not bores.

Last edited by sampvt; 01-08-2016 at 11:54 AM.
sampvt is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-08-2016, 12:00 PM #71
Where's my lawyer?

Favourites:
BB17: Jason
Where's my lawyer?

Favourites:

What they did to Saira was out of order. Horrible bastards.

But on the other hand Saira has achieved what she set out to be, the victim.

Well played.
Old 01-08-2016, 12:02 PM #72

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Semtex View Post
What they did to Saira was out of order. Horrible bastards.

But on the other hand Saira has achieved what she set out to be, the victim.

Well played.
And what's funny is that some of the ones that saw through Jason don't conveniently see through Saira.

And even better is the ones that didn't see through Jason can conveniently see through Saira.

And people on here say that there's no bias towards certain Housemates that fit certain demographics.

KRO!
Old 01-08-2016, 12:10 PM #73

Favourites (more):
CBB14: Gary
BB15: Ashleigh

Favourites (more):
CBB14: Gary
BB15: Ashleigh

Quote:
Originally Posted by smudgie View Post
Saira is a silly patronising woman.
Marnie is a just a young girl with half a brain.
Bear is a nasty piece of work.
Heavy D seems a nice enough fella so far.
Marnie is a 24year old woman, not that young, even with only half a brain.
susie q is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-08-2016, 12:15 PM #74
Where's my lawyer?

Favourites:
Where's my lawyer?

Favourites:

Quote:
And what's funny is that some of the ones that saw through Jason don't conveniently see through Saira.

And even better is the ones that didn't see through Jason can conveniently see through Saira.

And people on here say that there's no bias towards certain Housemates that fit certain demographics.
You have lost me....

What does Jason have to do with this discussion?
Old 01-08-2016, 12:18 PM #75
User banned

Favourites (more):
BB13: Luke A

User banned

Favourites (more):
BB13: Luke A

Quote:
Originally Posted by rusticgal View Post
Saira is using the poor bullied me card ,and like you say theres not only Marnie who doesn't like her, its 4 of them ,so she should think "Well maybe it IS me ?" but she's far too arrogant to do that
chuff me dizzy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
bully, forming, group