Notices

CBB18 Celebrity Big Brother Summer 2016 [CBB 18] won by Stephen Bear here.

Old 10-08-2016, 11:27 AM #1

Default So Predictable Saira had go soon but wasnt this chance get rid 1 of 3 sc u m bags ?

I avoid gambling because I see the folly in it but also partly because my first job was working in a bookies and I saw how many lost and how many won. But I really should lay bets on most BB Evictions because I almost always predict them right, Id probably be worth a lot of money now if I did.

But anyway as I predicted Saira would go because people would be annoyed at her two facedness going from one camp to another saying different things to keep them happy and spreading rumours, and she isnt as condescending as she sounds but boy does she sound it,so I totally agree with her going BUT NOT YET.

This was everyones opportunity to get rid of one of the 3 s c u m bags Bear, Heavy D or Lewis but of coarse as predicted Saira went which saved all 3 of the s c u m bags.

Part of the reason for her going and them all getting saved too is because some see being a sub human like Heavy D and Bear as being entertaining,LEWIS LESS SO IMO BUT HE IS STILL PARTLY GUILTY BY ASSOCIATION TO THE TWO CLEAR P R I C K S.

I FAIL TO SEE HOW EVEN IF NONE OF TH E BB CONTESTANTS HAVE ENOUGH GOOD WORKING BRAIN CELLS TO THINK OF OTHER WAYS TO ENTERTAIN OTHER THAN BEING A VILE PIECE OF C R A P TO OTHERS

HOW BB CAN'T THINK ABOUT OTHER WAYS FOR THEM TO ENTERTAIN EVEN IF IT HAS TO BE SPOON FED TO THE HALF WITS.

YET AGAIN AS PREDICTED THE RESULT WENT THE WAY AS EXPECTED AS THE WORST S C U M IN THE HOUSE ARE HELD UP IN HIGH REGARD FOR WHAT THEY DO AND REVERED BY SOME AS JUST BEING ENTERTAINERS.
cfromhx02 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
bags, chance, predictable, rid, saira, sc