Notices

CBB18 Celebrity Big Brother Summer 2016 [CBB 18] won by Stephen Bear here.

Old 10-08-2016, 08:50 PM #1

Favourites:
BB17: Andy

Favourites:
Default saira kahn crossed a line with Chloe. Sam Fox was a page 3 girl

up to now i hoped Saira Kahn would show us how a strong opinionated woman acts with dignity.Alas no such luck. in her attempts to seem"cool" and funny she has crossed a line. i do not think feminism included ridiculing a woman for the size of her breasts. or her choice to exercise her sexuality.

if Chloe has chosen to act the way she does in public she is exercising her feminist choice to do so. for other women to infer she is a prostitute is low and not in keeping with the spirit of women's rights. i have not seen anyone calling men sluts or prostitutes or rent boys. leave the girl alone and let her learn by her own mistakes. no one her is her parent. Saira should never been allowed to put that bra on to taunt Chloe it is rather disgusting and childish. unbecoming a woman with a public job.
she has issues with sexuality let her take it on her husband not on other women .

whilst discussing boobs and breasts Samantha fox was known for her page 3 escapades than her singing career. it was her Page 3 career that helped launch her as a singer. she didn't mind using her tits to that purpose. so for her to then ridicule Chloe and giggle at Saira's Massage Jokes yesterday is rather hypocritical.
Chloe and Bear just had sex in the bathroom. let the public decide what they make of it ........?
belle777 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 10-08-2016, 08:55 PM #2

Lstan is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 10-08-2016, 09:16 PM #3

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Ann Widdecombe
BB18: Tom

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Ann Widdecombe
BB18: Tom

Sari was a mess in that episode.She looked quite pathetic and just made Chloe feel singled out.She was nasty to Heavy the other day too.Did'nt do herself any favours.
Northern Monkey is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 10-08-2016, 09:17 PM #4

Favourites (more):
Love Island 6: Shaughna
IAC2019: Nadine Coyle

Favourites (more):
Love Island 6: Shaughna
IAC2019: Nadine Coyle

I agree with your comments ie. Chloe getting criticized and not Bear but they weren't actually that cruel to her they just clocked the showmance.
Cal. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 10-08-2016, 09:56 PM #5

Favourites:
CBB14: Gary
CBB 13: Ollie Locke

Favourites:
CBB14: Gary
CBB 13: Ollie Locke

I didn't like Saira. I liked her even less in that episode. She needs to take a long hard look at herself and the way she acted in the house. And I don't like Chloe either.

“I am thrilled to be alive at time when humanity is pushing against the limits of understanding. Even better, we may eventually discover that there are no limits.”
― Richard Dawkins

Last edited by jaxie; 10-08-2016 at 09:57 PM.
jaxie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 10-08-2016, 10:07 PM #6

Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
BB17: Evelyn

Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
BB17: Evelyn

Quote:
Originally Posted by belle777 View Post
up to now i hoped Saira Kahn would show us how a strong opinionated woman acts with dignity.Alas no such luck. in her attempts to seem"cool" and funny she has crossed a line. i do not think feminism included ridiculing a woman for the size of her breasts. or her choice to exercise her sexuality.

if Chloe has chosen to act the way she does in public she is exercising her feminist choice to do so. for other women to infer she is a prostitute is low and not in keeping with the spirit of women's rights. i have not seen anyone calling men sluts or prostitutes or rent boys. leave the girl alone and let her learn by her own mistakes. no one her is her parent. Saira should never been allowed to put that bra on to taunt Chloe it is rather disgusting and childish. unbecoming a woman with a public job.
she has issues with sexuality let her take it on her husband not on other women .

whilst discussing boobs and breasts Samantha fox was known for her page 3 escapades than her singing career. it was her Page 3 career that helped launch her as a singer. she didn't mind using her tits to that purpose. so for her to then ridicule Chloe and giggle at Saira's Massage Jokes yesterday is rather hypocritical.
Chloe and Bear just had sex in the bathroom. let the public decide what they make of it ........?
She used her fanny too. Art apparently.
Old 10-08-2016, 10:07 PM #7

She would have got more support if she had carried a glass of wine out for Bear and accidentally tripped and spilt it...
rusticgal is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 10-08-2016, 10:08 PM #8
♡☯♡☮♡☯♡☮♡

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 2: Bimini Bon Boulash
BBUSA22: Janelle

♡☯♡☮♡☯♡☮♡

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 2: Bimini Bon Boulash
BBUSA22: Janelle

Are people not spelling her name correctly on purpose now?

Spoiler:

Last edited by reece(:; 10-08-2016 at 10:08 PM.
reece(: is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 10-08-2016, 10:26 PM #9

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Shane Jenek
CBB20: Jemma Lucy

Favourites (more):
CBB20: Jemma Lucy

I loved Saira this episode, she exposed Chloe for being the desperate tart that she is.
RhysJones is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 10-08-2016, 10:47 PM #10

Quote:

I think you'd have had a stronger argument if you'd have taken the word 'feminist' out of the second paragraph. I don't think her choices have anything much to do with feminism. Nobody in the BB house is exempt from being judged; it's the nature of the competition. Anyone who hopes that a woman can expect to go through life free of criticism by other women, is destined to be constantly disappointed..
halfacrown is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-08-2016, 05:17 AM #11

Favourites:

Favourites:

halfacrown
1.you have missed the poignancy of my comment. you must have missed the fact that Saira refers to herself as a 'strong opinionated woman' and a feminist.
2.Chloe is making decisions for herself.something that women were denied in history and still do in some countries. it is irrelevant whether Chloe is aware of it or not . it is about freedom of choice. and for women certain free choices are attached to historical events associated with struggle.

it is also irrelevant whether i am or you are a feminist or not . it is about social evolution and accepting women making their own decisions. and their right not be judged with double standards. i am not oblivious to the fact that women are catty to each other as well as men behaving like gorillas.
Old 11-08-2016, 05:57 AM #12

Women have had a hard struggle to be taken seriously. The Chloe's of this world do 'feminists' no favours by acting like a tart.By the way, I consider bear, lewis and marnie to be equally tartlike in their behaviour. Their desperation is showing and it's not a pretty sight.
jennyjuniper is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-08-2016, 06:34 AM #13
swapped for scrabble

Favourites (more):
BB19: Brooke
CBB22: Kirstie Alley

swapped for scrabble

Favourites (more):
BB19: Brooke
CBB22: Kirstie Alley

I don't think Chloe knows what is feminist. Or how to spell it.
She's ridiculed by her own manners and decisions - she's a cheap pair of silicon on a stick, that's her personality summed up. She's not helping anyone think otherwise about her. The others do no wrong by saying what they see.
Saying it out loud makes you a bully apparently. Acting like a slut is fine, apparently.

Spoiler:

Shifra, Tzabar, Ranin. BBIL 2008.
y.winter is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-08-2016, 06:53 AM #14

Quote:
halfacrown
1.you have missed the poignancy of my comment. you must have missed the fact that Saira refers to herself as a 'strong opinionated woman' and a feminist.
2.Chloe is making decisions for herself.something that women were denied in history and still do in some countries. it is irrelevant whether Chloe is aware of it or not . it is about freedom of choice. and for women certain free choices are attached to historical events associated with struggle.

it is also irrelevant whether i am or you are a feminist or not . it is about social evolution and accepting women making their own decisions. and their right not be judged with double standards. i am not oblivious to the fact that women are catty to each other as well as men behaving like gorillas.
Chloe making decisions for herself has nothing to do with feminism. Though I have no problem with her using her sexuality to make money, many feminists would argue that conforming to male ideals of beauty and submitting herself to 'the male gaze' as part of her business, is especially contradictory to feminist principles.
It's certainly true that we enjoy great freedom in the U'K compared to the vast majority of countries, but it's ridiculous to bolt on the struggles of women around the world to your analysis of Saira's reaction to Chloe.
Saira may describe herself as a feminist but the term has different meanings for different people. The in-fighting amongst feminists over the last fifty years, shows that the movement has been rife with division.
halfacrown is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-08-2016, 09:05 AM #15

Favourites (more):
BB16: Adjoa
BBUSA17: Vanessa

Favourites (more):
BB16: Adjoa
BBUSA17: Vanessa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northern Monkey View Post
Sari was a mess in that episode.She looked quite pathetic and just made Chloe feel singled out.She was nasty to Heavy the other day too.Did'nt do herself any favours.
IA. It bordered on bullying to me
cheapbbfan is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-08-2016, 09:14 AM #16

Favourites (more):
CBB18: James Whale

Favourites (more):

Lets be honest here Siara ..saira.. has more faces than big ben.. I spotted that she would 'claim' to 'tell them her opinion' but then back pedal and apologise...just to suck arse

If you have an opinion stick to it or keep your mouth shut.. sure if you go too far apologise but good lord don't have an 'opinion' about someone then apologise for even thinking it! all mouth no trousers..

On many occasions we would hear of her not liking Bear's behaviour..did she nominate him for it? or try and keep peace/kiss arse etc?

She is right she really is no good at banter..to banter smartly you have to have a gift of the gab and humour without that it's just hate and badly timed opinions that may offend.
Old 11-08-2016, 09:15 AM #17

Favourites (more):
BB15: Helen
CBB 13: Jim Davidson

Favourites (more):

Quote:

Right lets get something straight here

Sam Fox was a Glamour model, and as such, was paid to show her boobs in photos for magazines and newspapers, very successfully/artfully. The female form has, as you may know, been depicted by artists all over the world for many centuries, Boticelli, being one of the most famous, who delighted in painting very wholesome, curvy women, with their breasts (usually large) on show

Chloe is a stupid tramp, with no discerning talent, who has deliberately (PAID FOR) the ugliest pair of tits I have ever seen, and is in so much denial that she actually thinks people will find them attractive! When she did that lap dance, she looked like a nasty slut, but when she got her tits out and did a pole dance, she looked like a nasty slut with ugly tits

I think I made my case for art over ugly slut tits!
Old 11-08-2016, 09:17 AM #18
This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey
BB19: Sian

This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey
BB19: Sian

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Sue- View Post
Lets be honest here Siara ..saira.. has more faces than big ben.. I spotted that she would 'claim' to 'tell them her opinion' but then back pedal and apologise...just to suck arse

If you have an opinion stick to it or keep your mouth shut.. sure if you go too far apologise but good lord don't have an 'opinion' about someone then apologise for even thinking it! all mouth no trousers..

On many occasions we would hear of her not liking Bear's behaviour..did she nominate him for it? or try and keep peace/kiss arse etc?

She is right she really is no good at banter..to banter smartly you have to have a gift of the gab and humour without that it's just hate and badly timed opinions that may offend.
it was all really awkward wasn't it, and then to compound it by apologising, was quite strange
Cherie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-08-2016, 09:22 AM #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda123 View Post
Right lets get something straight here

Sam Fox was a Glamour model, and as such, was paid to show her boobs in photos for magazines and newspapers, very successfully/artfully. The female form has, as you may know, been depicted by artists all over the world for many centuries, Boticelli, being one of the most famous, who delighted in painting very wholesome, curvy women, with their breasts (usually large) on show

Chloe is a stupid tramp, with no discerning talent, who has deliberately (PAID FOR) the ugliest pair of tits I have ever seen, and is in so much denial that she actually thinks people will find them attractive! When she did that lap dance, she looked like a nasty slut, but when she got her tits out and did a pole dance, she looked like a nasty slut with ugly tits

I think I made my case for art over ugly slut tits!
Some must find it attractive because she has made a lot of money showing them.
Old 11-08-2016, 09:23 AM #20

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherie View Post
it was all really awkward wasn't it, and then to compound it by apologising, was quite strange
Yeah I did not get that at all I was expecting her to be 'feisty' opinionated but sadly her words were pebbles in the ocean instead of pebbles in a puddle.. (not many ripples at all) and simply meaningless...
Old 11-08-2016, 09:26 AM #21

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellen View Post
Some must find it attractive because she has made a lot of money showing them.
Really, to who?

And there are also fat women online who men will pay to watch stuff their faces with food and get fatter

there are also vids online of being getting their heads chopped off, which people watch, so we know there is a market of sick f.cks out there who will watch any weird ****

I include ugly f.cking tits in that!
Old 11-08-2016, 09:28 AM #22

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherie View Post
What did she apologise for????

She should have reminded the nasty slag that her f.ck buddy has been making life miserable for everyone in the house by being vile and she has condoned that by laughing at him, eating him, f.cking him

if she cant take **** then f.cking do one, ugly WH.RE
Old 15-08-2016, 10:30 PM #23

Favourites:

Favourites:

Miranda123 lots of misinformation in your comments. page 3 not art just sleaze. however her right to do sleaze if she wanted it. just because something s older does not make it better , or art. i am not opposing this link:
http://hyperallergic.com/238203/a-wo...into-painting/

a newspaper should be a little more focused on content and not titillation.
this is ok with me:
http://hyperallergic.com/238203/a-wo...into-painting/

it is not forced on anyone and does not attach itself to a newspaper. not that i read those papers any way .

in addition you are quite a Sizeist and it is as bad as being a racist. there is no room in this thread for attempting to ridicule fat Women / Fat People. or anyone for their body size . nor is this thread about fetishes. and i object to you polluting my thread with these issues in unrelated manner. if however, you wish to discuss those things you may very well wish to start your own thread. and i would be happy to discuss it with you there ,or wait to such time myself or another person starts a thread about those topics.

to top it all you bring Radical Islam and Terrorism into it too. re beheadings. completely unrelated. and irrelevant to this topic. perhaps hold on to it for the right time and different thread.

Last edited by belle777; 15-08-2016 at 10:31 PM.
Old 15-08-2016, 10:44 PM #24
שטח זה להשכרה

שטח זה להשכרה

Quote:
halfacrown

Oh please... If I had to pick a symbol for feminism it would not be Chloe.
Livia is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 15-08-2016, 10:50 PM #25

if the young 23 year old sam fox walk through the door, chole and marnie would be very jealous and very insecure around her, sam fox did not need fish lips and high cheek implants, saira made some very good points about chloe, because she acts like a desperate attention seeker in that house, I think saira was trying to make chloe see in her own actions, chole does not know right from wrong, she was a thief in her early days, and she lies about her background, she is nothing but a con woman,
empire is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
chloe, crossed, fox, girl, kahn, line, page, saira, sam