Notices

Serious Debates & News Debate and discussion about political, moral, philosophical, celebrity and news topics.

Old 12-08-2016, 04:56 PM #1
TeamIsrael <3 <3 <3

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Paul
Strictly 2020: HRVY

TeamIsrael <3 <3 <3

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Paul
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Default Georgia May Foote joins cast of Rocky Horror Picture show

Former Coronation Street stars Georgia May Foote and Charlie Condou are swapping the cobbles for the suspender belts as they’ve confirmed they are joining the upcoming Rocky Horror Show tour.

Georgia, who wowed fans with her fancy footwork on Strictly Come Dancing in 2015 admitted that she is ‘thrilled’ to be going on tour.

‘I can’t wait to work with the wonderful cast who have been bringing this incredible musical to life each night,’ she said.

She added: ‘I’ve even been taking tap dancing lessons to prepare for the role, which has been great fun! I’m really looking forward to getting on stage and performing in front of the amazing audiences.’

Georgia will take on the role of Columbia for a three week Christmas residency at the New Theatre in Oxford, while Charlie, who played Marcus in the ITV soap, said that he was ‘excited’ to return to the show as The Narrator for two weeks.

‘I had such a fantastic time playing the role earlier this year so I was thrilled to be invited back,’ he said.

‘It’s such an iconic show, I’m looking forward to rejoining the wonderful cast and to seeing the brilliant audiences – who I am sure will again be keeping me on my toes.’

S Club 7 star Paul Cattermole and Liam Tamne, who shot to fame in series two of The Voice, will also be on the Autumn and Winter leg of the tour

Read more: http://metro.co.uk/2016/08/09/the-ro...#ixzz4H8cRXdOg
Nicky91 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
cast, foote, georgia, horror, joins, picture, rocky, show