Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

CBB18 Celebrity Big Brother Summer 2016 [CBB 18] won by Stephen Bear here.

Old 22-08-2016, 10:34 AM #26

Favourites (more):
CBB20: Chad Johnson
BB18: Isabelle

Favourites (more):
CBB20: Chad Johnson
BB18: Isabelle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherie View Post
Consistency? Like don't make out Chloe to be some kind of slut because she got her boobs out while cooing over Lewis for getting his penis out
She obviously took a lot of flack on Twitter for the Chloe interview and so was trying to remain more neutral.

I do think she's actually getting tired of CBB and won't be back next year in any case.

She does not want to see it turned into another TOWIE.
Paula D is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 22-08-2016, 03:59 PM #27
Virtual Biscuit Eater

Favourites (more):
CBB14: Audley
CBB 11: Speidi
Virtual Biscuit Eater

Favourites (more):
CBB14: Audley
CBB 11: Speidi

100% agree with this thread

Lewis's acts of aggression are some of the most truly aggressive moments in BB history. People like Bear, Heavy D, BB16's Marc etc are wind up merchants to the max but they never showed the actual aggression that Lewis showed not once but twice

Yet Emma gave Heavy D a very cold, sour eviction interview and Lewis's is all sweetness and light.

Why?

Probably because Lewis is more known to the show (the whole TOWIE/Essex connection).

Plus Lewis does that whole fake shmooze charm thing and is a very articulate liar. Unlike Heavy D who despite being annoying, doesn't try to sell himself and say all the right lines like Lewis does. Heavy D is not the most articulate person, he is easily led and therefore is an easy target for people like Lewis and also for Emma. Heavy has brought trouble on himself alright but nothing in the league of Lewis's genuine aggression and intimidation.

Lewis reminds me of a politician on Newsnight or Question Time who when confronted about the REAL damage caused, manages to not only avoid the question but to waffle on, pretending to have 'values' and the hot air wins a round of applause.

Media-savvy lying.

Just like his relationship with Marnie where he constantly tells her wonderful he is, how wonderful the relationship is and rams down everyone's throat how happy and perfect they are together. If it was actually true, then he wouldn't need to say it, it would speak for itself.

Lewis is a walking advert for himself and only a fool would fall for it. Sadly it seems Emma has fallen for it too.

Last edited by Robodog; 22-08-2016 at 04:02 PM.
Robodog is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 22-08-2016, 04:10 PM #28

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Ann Widdecombe
BB18: Tom

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Ann Widdecombe
BB18: Tom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robodog View Post
100% agree with this thread

Lewis's acts of aggression are some of the most truly aggressive moments in BB history. People like Bear, Heavy D, BB16's Marc etc are wind up merchants to the max but they never showed the actual aggression that Lewis showed not once but twice

Yet Emma gave Heavy D a very cold, sour eviction interview and Lewis's is all sweetness and light.

Why?

Probably because Lewis is more known to the show (the whole TOWIE/Essex connection).

Plus Lewis does that whole fake shmooze charm thing and is a very articulate liar. Unlike Heavy D who despite being annoying, doesn't try to sell himself and say all the right lines like Lewis does. Heavy D is not the most articulate person, he is easily led and therefore is an easy target for people like Lewis and also for Emma. Heavy has brought trouble on himself alright but nothing in the league of Lewis's genuine aggression and intimidation.

Lewis reminds me of a politician on Newsnight or Question Time who when confronted about the REAL damage caused, manages to not only avoid the question but to waffle on, pretending to have 'values' and the hot air wins a round of applause.

Media-savvy lying.

Just like his relationship with Marnie where he constantly tells her wonderful he is, how wonderful the relationship is and rams down everyone's throat how happy and perfect they are together. If it was actually true, then he wouldn't need to say it, it would speak for itself.

Lewis is a walking advert for himself and only a fool would fall for it. Sadly it seems Emma has fallen for it too.
Totally agree.I called in the first week that he was good with ladies because he's a sly bastard.
However i don't think Emma is that thick.She's just biased imo.
Northern Monkey is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 22-08-2016, 04:15 PM #29

Favourites (more):
BB19: Lewis G
CBB22: Hardeep Singh Kohli

Favourites (more):
BB19: Lewis G
CBB22: Hardeep Singh Kohli

It's always been pretty obvious that Emma lets her like or dislike of HMs show in her interviews, regardless of what questions the producers have agreed she will ask.

The thing that really bugs me is that the bad behaviour of the "liked" HMs is rarely challenged, e.g. Lewis.

I wonder how much influence she has over choice of questions and how much she colludes in soft-peddaling with the favourites and lambasting the unpopular ones.
Clootie Dumpling is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 22-08-2016, 04:21 PM #30

Favourites:
CBB19: Speidi

Favourites:
CBB19: Speidi

Emma is so superficial and is greatly influenced by looks. She couldn't bring herself up to challange Lewis like she did Heavy D because she is infatuated with Lewis's looks and big thing.
spot_on is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 23-08-2016, 10:05 PM #31
Banned

Banned

Emma is great. If money could buy this I would have Emma describe how much she desires me in that voice she uses to announce the eviction voting telephone numbers.
Binbin is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 23-08-2016, 10:08 PM #32
0_o

0_o

Quote:
Originally Posted by Binbin View Post
Emma is great. If money could buy this I would have Emma describe how much she desires me in that voice she uses to announce the eviction voting telephone numbers.

Enough money probably could buy it tbh, contact her agent maybe?
but now not into takeaways anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niamh. View Post
Did you get them delivered from Wuhan?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Soldier View Post
I would just like to take a second to congratulate Vicky, for creating the first Tibb post that needed chapters and a bibliography.
Vicky. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
bloor, emma, lewis, sucking, willis