Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

CBB18 Celebrity Big Brother Summer 2016 [CBB 18] won by Stephen Bear here.

Old 22-08-2016, 09:50 PM #1

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith
Love Island 6: Sophie

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith
Love Island 6: Sophie
Default Stupid vain little b itch

So katie thought she would cruise to the final without facing the public vote yeah? What a deluded little bitch. I was delighted she was put up. She has only spoken up the past week before that she was like the wallpaper. How dare she ASSUME she would cruise to the final. And if she is picking on who nominated her WHY JUST PICK ON FRANKIE.

You might like or dislike Marnie but she handled the three Americans who for the most part have got on well with her ALL NOMINATING her in a little clique very well saying that she had said she wanted to go. If she has I havent seen it on the highlights show AND it must have made the Americans feel great as IT WAS NOT THE REASON THEY NOMINATED HER. She has taken every week she has been up well and she has never held grudges cept the jokingly nominating Frankie cos he nominated her which they were both fine about

That horrible little sore loser Katie could take a leaf out of Marnies book. If people save Katie over Marnie I will be more than annoyed. And as for Sam I always keep a pen as people ask for my autographs FOx should shrink her head a bit. Anyone under the age of 30 has NO IDEA who she bloody is. Jesus please please let Katie and Sam be out tomorrow night
rionablue is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
itch, katie, stupid, vain, waissel