Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

CBB18 Celebrity Big Brother Summer 2016 [CBB 18] won by Stephen Bear here.

Old 25-08-2016, 01:09 PM #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellen View Post
Oh she is definitely getting to him and he doesnt like it one little bit
She showed herself up.

She has a massive ego - she thinks she is something and she s nothing - I ve never heard her - she needs a reality check. She cant stand that Beisr does run round after her.

She didnt annoy Bear - people like her annoy Bear

She is a typical "ego" She is as flawed as every other human being in the world but she thinks she is better.

Renee kicked his mask under the sofa - lets forget that conviently you lot -

Even Marnee pointed out how they were twisting words - it was just a bit of custard in her face!! Its pathetic how these Americans carry on

All 3 of them really think they re all that - Bear at least is living in the real world-

Aubrey should be reminded that even Mr Blobby got to xmas number 1 and sold a million or so records - numbers dont mean anything - Youre still in a BB house for cash like everyone else plastic face.

I couldnt stand her if I was in there. I really doubt she is friends with anyone in there - the only real connections she has are those where she gets the chance to try and turn every one against Bear because she is obsessed with him.

She was aggressive last night - he said sorry - she carried it on and on like a dog with a bone. Shes a flaming bore.
sungrass is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 25-08-2016, 01:15 PM #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by rionablue View Post
Good on her for starting the retaliation for being pied???? Throwing a shedload of stuff on his bed FIRST? Behaving more like a spoilt brat than him????? A grown woman going mad because some pies were thrown at her instead of laughing it off and maybe throwing one back. Her PERFECT (NOT) hair being messed up. Aubrey is the biggest bitch in there. Renee even though she can be a bit of a cow at times has SOME likeability but Aubrey NAH. Let the public turf her out first tomorrow night maybe even head first
we are on exactly the same page - what a plastic faced bore she is. Never heard of her either. And that arrogant attitude "You wouldnt be allowed near me" thats what she thinks of the public as well.
Old 25-08-2016, 01:18 PM #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paula D View Post
Lets just remember here that after having apologised to Renee, Bear was the one that decided to start it all off again by saying they were an embarrassment.

He did it because they wouldn't play nicey nicey with him after he apologised.

I know so many people that carry on in this way. Do whatever they want when they want and then think it's fine because they've apologised. Simply can not understand why people won't accept that.
Because some people dont hold a grudge!! Its that simple - you move on - you think - there are serious problems in the world - is this serious? NO - I always make up with people - hatred hurts me - I dont like the sensation so if I have a fight I get it off my chest then I like to make up - move on. Aubrey talks about energy but she doesnt understand it - if she had have taken a true spiritual enlightened approach they could have shook hands - and Bear would say sorry - she could say - please - for girls getting ready takes ages - please dont do that again = and he wouldnt!!!

But NO they have to carry on the negativity...it is pathetic.
Old 25-08-2016, 01:22 PM #29

Favourites (more):
CBB20: Chad Johnson
BB18: Isabelle

Favourites (more):
CBB20: Chad Johnson

Quote:
Originally Posted by sungrass View Post
Because some people dont hold a grudge!! Its that simple - you move on - you think - there are serious problems in the world - is this serious? NO - I always make up with people - hatred hurts me - I dont like the sensation so if I have a fight I get it off my chest then I like to make up - move on. Aubrey talks about energy but she doesnt understand it - if she had have taken a true spiritual enlightened approach they could have shook hands - and Bear would say sorry - she could say - please - for girls getting ready takes ages - please dont do that again = and he wouldnt!!!

But NO they have to carry on the negativity...it is pathetic.
That's the thing though, he does do it again and again and again!!

I agree if someone apologises you move on but not over and over. He does it to Renee all the time, apologises for winding her up, promises not to do it again and just goes and does it all over again.
Paula D is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 25-08-2016, 01:23 PM #30
The Italian Job

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
CBB18: Christopher Biggins

The Italian Job

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
CBB18: Christopher Biggins

Aubrey and Rene seem to hold grudges, but Bear never does. He was even trying to make amends after the argument. The tea party was an attempt to make things better, but of course it was too soon
Old 25-08-2016, 02:26 PM #31

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanessa View Post
He just don't care. You should know what he's like by now
I disagree. Underneath the bravado is a whole rats nest of insecurities. About his inability to form relationships, or earn money, or just function in the adult world. Aubrey's speech about his post-Big Brother fifteen minutes will have hit home hard. He's an arse but he's not stupid. He must know that once the show's over, he faces an uncertain future. The reality TV slots won't last forever; he lacks the self-discipline to run a business, and who's going to employ a guy like that to do anything?

Last edited by Ian Coke; 25-08-2016 at 02:33 PM.
Ian Coke is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 25-08-2016, 06:22 PM #32

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith
Love Island 6: Sophie

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith
Love Island 6: Sophie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amy Jade View Post
You need a paper bag to breath into and some kalms Rinoa
No Im perfectly grand but thanks AmyJade I really really dont like Bear but Aubrey doesnt deserve to even be in the final. I think she has put herself up on a pedestal that nobody can touch Her reaction to being pied was as bad as Bears when he is up to mischief If it had been me I would have laughed it off. I never ever heard of Aubrey and the way she brags bout herself you would think she is Lady Gaga. Hope and pray she is out first tomorrow night. I would love to see that smug smile knocked right off her face
rionablue is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 25-08-2016, 06:28 PM #33

Favourites (more):
BB17: Evelyn

Favourites (more):
BB17: Evelyn

Quote:
He couldn't give a rats arse. He's not one to care what people think of him.
His reaction after being dragged shows the opposite.
Old 25-08-2016, 06:31 PM #34

The moment i've been waiting for finally happened. Aubrey = queen.
notime is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 25-08-2016, 06:53 PM #35

She did sound like she has a massive ego but then again how else is it gonna sink through to someone like him? She couldn't have said it better. You can't sit down with someone like Bear and talk about it or have a decent adult conversation with them because people like that are too up into their own asses. She really made him feel like crap. Like most of the time when Renee or anyone else starts standing up to him he just laughs at them and it's all just a big joke. Unlike the others she really DID get to him because she didn't sit there and cry about it but actually just said it as it is. Like thank you Aubrey for giving me the best ****ing episode of this season.
Old 25-08-2016, 06:54 PM #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrWong View Post
His reaction after being dragged shows the opposite.
Old 25-08-2016, 06:57 PM #37

Quote:
Aubrey and Rene seem to hold grudges, but Bear never does. He was even trying to make amends after the argument. The tea party was an attempt to make things better, but of course it was too soon
He holds grudges for anyone that voted for Chloe to be evicted
Old 25-08-2016, 07:01 PM #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian Coke View Post
I disagree. Underneath the bravado is a whole rats nest of insecurities. About his inability to form relationships, or earn money, or just function in the adult world. Aubrey's speech about his post-Big Brother fifteen minutes will have hit home hard. He's an arse but he's not stupid. He must know that once the show's over, he faces an uncertain future. The reality TV slots won't last forever; he lacks the self-discipline to run a business, and who's going to employ a guy like that to do anything?

He pretends he doesn't hold a grudge but he clearly does. He said he didn't care about Spitgate but he has mentioned it on more than one occassion. He has tried to crack her like he did Renee, but he can't...and it's festering, you only had to watch him last night..his face..the body language.
She will leave the house before him but she can leave with her head held high because she didn't let the twat manipulate her.
rusticgal is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 25-08-2016, 07:02 PM #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by notime View Post
She did sound like she has a massive ego but then again how else is it gonna sink through to someone like him? She couldn't have said it better. You can't sit down with someone like Bear and talk about it or have a decent adult conversation with them because people like that are too up into their own asses. She really made him feel like crap. Like most of the time when Renee or anyone else starts standing up to him he just laughs at them and it's all just a big joke. Unlike the others she really DID get to him because she didn't sit there and cry about it but actually just said it as it is. Like thank you Aubrey for giving me the best ****ing episode of this season.

...and the security guard..
Old 25-08-2016, 07:07 PM #40
User banned

Favourites (more):
BB13: Luke A
BB12: Harry

User banned

Favourites (more):
BB13: Luke A
BB12: Harry

Quote:
She showed herself up.

She has a massive ego - she thinks she is something and she s nothing - I ve never heard her - she needs a reality check. She cant stand that Beisr does run round after her.

She is a typical "ego" She is as flawed as every other human being in the world but she thinks she is better.

Even Marnee pointed out how they were twisting words - it was just a bit of custard in her face!! Its pathetic how these Americans carry on

All 3 of them really think they re all that - Bear at least is living in the real world-

Aubrey should be reminded that even Mr Blobby got to xmas number 1 and sold a million or so records - numbers dont mean anything - Youre still in a BB house for cash like everyone else plastic face.

I couldnt stand her if I was in there. I really doubt she is friends with anyone in there - the only real connections she has are those where she gets the chance to try and turn every one against Bear because she is obsessed with him.

She was aggressive last night - he said sorry - she carried it on and on like a dog with a bone. Shes a flaming bore.
Post of the day
chuff me dizzy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 25-08-2016, 07:09 PM #41
Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Jordan
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Jordan
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Quote:
She showed herself up.

Post of this week for me this one.
Really well said.
joeysteele is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 25-08-2016, 07:19 PM #42

Personally I don't care who she is....I just love how she wrote off Bully Bear
Old 25-08-2016, 08:09 PM #43
sees everything

Favourites:
CBB18: Ricky Norwood
sees everything

Favourites: