Notices

CBB18 Celebrity Big Brother Summer 2016 [CBB 18] won by Stephen Bear here.

Old 25-08-2016, 06:50 AM #1

Default No warning?

Why didn't Aubrey get pulled into the DR and warned after throwing food all over Bears bed?

In fact didn't she already have a final formal warning way back when she spat in bears food
Josy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 25-08-2016, 06:56 AM #2
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

..(the only thing I can think...)..?..is that a warning wasn't given for what Bear did to her with the pie so they thought, hang on here..we're being scrutinised for favouring Bear so we won't warn her and that'll be fair...?...(that'll hush them up/the public..)...but then he threw the tomatoes and they thought hang on, we need to get some discipline in this classroom and with these children or at least be seen to be trying to....

...honestly Josy, is this the time in the morning for sensible answers to this......
Ammi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 25-08-2016, 06:59 AM #3
This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey
BB19: Sian

This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):

Bear, Lewis, Aubrey...yet Biggins was removed for some crass remarks, the show is nonsense now, they don't even go to the DR when called, HMs have no respect as they know the warnings won't be enforced
Cherie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 25-08-2016, 07:01 AM #4

Favourites (more):
Love Island 4: Eyal
DOI 2018: Alex Beresford

Favourites (more):

I missed little bits last night,wasn't it Bear who put the tinned tomatoes on someones bed? Did Aubrey also throw food? maybe BB thought it pointless as there have been so many warnings this year and they never follow through on anything,it's a bit like parenting,this is why the show has gone downhill so much,there is no discipline .

RIP Pyramid, Andyman ,Kerry and Lex xx

https://www.facebook.com/JamesBulgerMT/?fref=photo

"If slaughterhouses had glass walls, most people would be vegetarian"
Kazanne is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 25-08-2016, 07:03 AM #5
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherie View Post
Bear, Lewis, Aubrey...yet Biggins was removed for some crass remarks, the show is nonsense now, they don't even go to the DR when called, HMs have no respect as they know the warnings won't be enforced
..it's all Simon Cowell's fault, Cherie ..in his 'no publicity and moment in the lime-light is bad publicity or a bad thing'....now all we get are housemates who can't wait to be called into the DR for warnings and getting one to one with the public, me time....
Old 25-08-2016, 07:06 AM #6
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazanne View Post
I missed little bits last night,wasn't it Bear who put the tinned tomatoes on someones bed? Did Aubrey also throw food? maybe BB thought it pointless as there have been so many warnings this year and they never follow through on anything,it's a bit like parenting,this is why the show has gone downhill so much,there is no discipline .
..(the rough series of events..)...when they were all lined up to custard pie Katie and Bear as they'd been asked to by BB..Bear ran up to Aubrey and pushed her pie in her face..so later she threw the remaining small prize pies..(jeez, the sentences we type in on season..)...onto his bed and then he got the tomatoes and threw those onto her bed....a huge assault on beds took place...
Old 25-08-2016, 07:19 AM #7
0_o

0_o

Warnings are so pointless these days anyway its not surprising. Would have been nice to see her getting told off the same as we saw happen to Bear though, if not about the bed at the very least about her being physically aggressive during the row. But nope. But this is not allowed to be mentioned due to Bear having bad behaviour at various points in the show..even though he gets spoken to it about every time, even for goading and throwing food
but now not into takeaways anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niamh. View Post
Did you get them delivered from Wuhan?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Soldier View Post
I would just like to take a second to congratulate Vicky, for creating the first Tibb post that needed chapters and a bibliography.
Vicky. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 25-08-2016, 07:22 AM #8
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicky. View Post
Warnings are so pointless these days anyway its not surprising. Would have been nice to see her getting told off the same as we saw happen to Bear though, if not about the bed at the very least about her being physically aggressive during the row. But nope. But this is not allowed to be mentioned due to Bear having bad behaviour at various points in the show..even though he gets spoken to it about every time, even for goading and throwing food
..but has he ever had a last/final warning though, I can't recall...but Aubrey has for the spitting thing so there would have been no alternative other than to eject her really, which would mean huge re-arrangements for their final which includes 6 housemates, not 5....it really is like a house of children and BB the parent who is screaming 'I won't tell you again' for the 789687th time ....(and the children thinking, yeah mum/dad doesn't mean it, they never do anything anyway so let's carry on..)...

Last edited by Ammi; 25-08-2016 at 07:23 AM.
Old 25-08-2016, 07:25 AM #9
This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):

This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):

Bear got a final warning for wasting food I think, that was before tomato gate
Cherie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 25-08-2016, 07:29 AM #10
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quote:
...how weird when BB throw pies over them in tasks and ask the housemates to throw them as well......
Old 25-08-2016, 07:33 AM #11
thesheriff443

thesheriff443

lets face it, bb want the drama and go out of their way to get it.
if bigbrother removed the trouble makers they would not have a show worth watching
thesheriff443 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 25-08-2016, 07:35 AM #12
0_o

0_o

Quote:
Which is ****ing pathetic. Final warning for wasting food..on big brother where such a large part of the show has been about **** like this. BB5 was full of it especially. bb7 I believe all the food was spoilt and some thrown in the pool, even on c5 BB it was allowed to let someone damage someone elses personal property with food colouring and stuff while someone punched the crap out of the entire shopping budget once it had been delivered also. This 'warning' over wasting food stuff is bloody ridiculous, and if THIS is the kind of warning Bear has actually had 20 or whatever was claimed of, then IMO it doesn't actually class as a warning. Of his 'talking to's I have seen, the only deserved ones were smashing the mirror and pouring the oil. The rest have been for stuff that has never before been 'told off' for in BB. Its just stupid and they are undermining themselves by going on the way they are too tbh, no wonder everyone just ignores BB when they shout now
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ammi View Post
...how weird when BB throw pies over them in tasks and ask the housemates to throw them as well......
Its almost like the entire pie thing was setup by BB last night isn't it...
Quote:
Quote:
I would just like to take a second to congratulate Vicky, for creating the first Tibb post that needed chapters and a bibliography.
Old 25-08-2016, 07:38 AM #13
0_o

0_o

Quote:
..but has he ever had a last/final warning though, I can't recall...but Aubrey has for the spitting thing so there would have been no alternative other than to eject her really, which would mean huge re-arrangements for their final which includes 6 housemates, not 5....it really is like a house of children and BB the parent who is screaming 'I won't tell you again' for the 789687th time ....(and the children thinking, yeah mum/dad doesn't mean it, they never do anything anyway so let's carry on..)...
They would never eject anyone this close to the final IMO. Unless it was really really needed, eg. if someone went totally mental and stabbed someone else.

Bit in red...thats been me the entire 6 weeks holidays
Quote:
Quote:
Old 25-08-2016, 07:39 AM #14
The Italian Job

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
CBB18: Christopher Biggins

The Italian Job

Favourites (more):

They used to have food fights all the time on the show. No one has ever got in trouble for it. It's ridiculous! Big Brother is way too pc these days. Do they want them all sitting down drinking tea?
Old 25-08-2016, 07:42 AM #15
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quote:
They would never eject anyone this close to the final IMO. Unless it was really really needed, eg. if someone went totally mental and stabbed someone else.

Bit in red...thats been me the entire 6 weeks holidays
...awwww....and it's so expensive to entertain them and go out for days as well, Vicky...
Old 25-08-2016, 07:44 AM #16
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanessa View Post
They used to have food fights all the time on the show. No one has ever got in trouble for it. It's ridiculous! Big Brother is way too pc these days. Do they want them all sitting down drinking tea?
... but there are midway things between throwing food constantly and just drinking tea all day, Vanessa.....
Old 25-08-2016, 07:44 AM #17
0_o

0_o

Quote:
...awwww....and it's so expensive to entertain them and go out for days as well, Vicky...
Indeed. We have spent a stupid amount of money and haven't really been out much either. We live in the middle of nowhere so its 12 quid for a bus before you even factor in the odd icecream and drink or something. Sounds like nothing, but all adds up over time Cost us 100 quid on Sunday to take them to the metrocentre for a sunday roast and a couple of hours in soft play..
Quote:
Quote:
Old 25-08-2016, 07:49 AM #18
wise one

Favourites (more):
BB11: Sam
CBB7: Dane
wise one

Favourites (more):
BB11: Sam
CBB7: Dane

Quote:
I'm sorry but that pie in Aubreys face was funny as f#ck
emptynest is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 25-08-2016, 07:52 AM #19
The Italian Job

Favourites (more):

The Italian Job

Favourites (more):

Quote:
... but there are midway things between throwing food constantly and just drinking tea all day, Vanessa.....
Remember BB5? how many warnings would that lot get now? They were mental
Old 25-08-2016, 07:55 AM #20
0_o

0_o

Quote:
Remember BB5? how many warnings would that lot get now? They were mental
I really think people remember the older BBs as tame. I mean, I was reading older threads last night and while Aubreys spitting was gross...people seem to forget we had Maxwell feed Science (?) a SCAB and not be removed for it.

BB5 and 6..and 7 at times would have had endless warnings and a fair few chuckouts if BB was to give out warnings/ejections for everything that people call for a warning/ejection for these days too. I mean, imagine a Kinga situation on BB today..
Quote:
Quote:
Old 25-08-2016, 07:56 AM #21
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quote:
Indeed. We have spent a stupid amount of money and haven't really been out much either. We live in the middle of nowhere so its 12 quid for a bus before you even factor in the odd icecream and drink or something. Sounds like nothing, but all adds up over time Cost us 100 quid on Sunday to take them to the metrocentre for a sunday roast and a couple of hours in soft play..
..I have a friend who for the first time ever, didn't go away in the summer break because they're having a huge 'once in a lifetime' holiday next Spring so are saving up for that...she has four boys, oh Lord.....all full of character as they say ...all of them having to be accommodated for in their age differences and friendships as well...anyways, she's said that it's probably cost her more to not have gone away than if they had... the cost of days out is just ridiculously crazy...
Old 25-08-2016, 07:56 AM #22
The Italian Job

Favourites (more):

The Italian Job

Favourites (more):

Quote:
I really think people remember the older BBs as tame. I mean, I was reading older threads last night and while Aubreys spitting was gross...people seem to forget we had Maxwell feed Science (?) a SCAB and not be removed for it.

BB5 and 6..and 7 at times would have had endless warnings and a fair few chuckouts if BB was to give out warnings/ejections for everything that people call for a warning/ejection for these days too. I mean, imagine a Kinga situation on BB today..
And Michelle going mental at Ahmed
Old 25-08-2016, 07:56 AM #23
Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Jordan
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Jordan
Strictly 2020: HRVY

There was a fair bit more than just pie put all over Bear's bed.

However, why not just go and throw something over him outside or when sitting, rather than trash a bed.
It shows the really rotten thinking she has,

Renee was no better, at her age she should have stopped her doing that.
However yes, bear gets a talking to, Aubrey gets nothing,then he makes a wind up comment that gets the reaction from Aubrey, who then goes into an almost hysterical tirade of abuse to him.fair enough he can take that easily.

Then she blocks his way,insults part of the viewing British public,and makes an aggressive move to him.
Playing in to his hands,as he could then raise his hands in the air and expose her aggressiveness.

She is called to the diary room at least twice from what we heard and totally ignores it, just carrying on as she was.
Then eventually at another call to go the diary room, she finally does, only to be left there sitting shouting off her opinion and abuse again with a totally silent BB representative.

The woman is vile,absolutely vile.

She was for sure going to smash a pie in Bear's face anyway,he just got there first and got hers in her face and it is for me a pity another wasn't there to shove in it once she started spouting off.

However with so many tensions in that house anyway, one has to question the thinking of BB to set up that pie incident in the first place.
It seems BB also wants to 'create' tensions and problems where none need to even be.
Clearly BB learning nothing at all about these housemates and their volatility.

Last edited by joeysteele; 25-08-2016 at 07:57 AM.
joeysteele is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 25-08-2016, 07:59 AM #24
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

..I think that we can probably all agree that it's been a pretty bad series when the main debates/so many of them... have been whose behaviour has been the lesser awful ....
Old 25-08-2016, 08:27 AM #25

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
..(the rough series of events..)...when they were all lined up to custard pie Katie and Bear as they'd been asked to by BB..Bear ran up to Aubrey and pushed her pie in her face..so later she threw the remaining small prize pies..(jeez, the sentences we type in on season..)...onto his bed and then he got the tomatoes and threw those onto her bed....a huge assault on beds took place...
Thanks Ammi, it's like playschool in there

RIP Pyramid, Andyman ,Kerry and Lex xx

https://www.facebook.com/JamesBulgerMT/?fref=photo

"If slaughterhouses had glass walls, most people would be vegetarian"
Kazanne is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
aubrey, o’day, o’day, warning