Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

CBB18 Celebrity Big Brother Summer 2016 [CBB 18] won by Stephen Bear here.

Old 25-08-2016, 10:07 AM #51

Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
BB17: Evelyn

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liam- View Post
Food fights are different to using and wasting food to get at people by being a destructive little ****, food fights are consensual acts of fun that people get involved in to have fun together, Bear has just been wasting food non-stop in order to get under people's skin, it's not comparable to food fights whatsoever.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellen View Post
I dont recall food fights most days either

I dont class what Bear does as food fights either, food fights are where food is thrown at each other, Bear just wastes food by smearing it all over the house to wind people up.
Old 25-08-2016, 10:13 AM #52

Favourites (more):
BB17: Andy
BB14: Dan

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robodog View Post
BB started it!

It was ok for BB to dump custard pies on everyone's head all morning (even when they KNEW Sam/Katie etc had only just washed their hair etc. They didn't mind causing food upset themselves)

It was ok for BB to say let's punish Bear and Katie with MORE custard pies in the garden.

But as soon as Bear does the same thing - he gets 'told off'

BB hypocrisy once more
What hypocrisy? I assume you didn't see Bear eating the cakes which were for the winners and then not taking the punishment that BB gave him...or maybe you just block out anything negative concerning Bear....
jet is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 25-08-2016, 10:14 AM #53
0_o

0_o

No there has been no precedent for his specific behaviour, that much is true. I still disagree with the warnings though..well not the warnings as such, but labelling it a 'final warning'. They should really practice what they preach and not do specific food wasting tasks. If I was slightly more cynical I may think that the whole 'pied' as punishment was a setup for exactly what happened

Along with disagreeing with the warning though, I also think they need to start backing up these 'final warnings', if they really deem breaking eggs to be a chuckout offense, act on it. This lack of discipline from the production is shocking, BB should be the voice of authority. It is their fault that people ignore them. It has been getting progressively worse over the years it has been on c5 too..its not even just about this food/Bear thing either. The endless breakouts in the recent civillian BB series..if they had just had the balls to kickout the people who broke out once it became clear that it was just a running ****ing joke..it would have ended it all. Instead they let it go on for ages then kicked out ONE housemate (though tbf it was her second breakout) and let others continue to do it.

There are so many things wrong with BB today, and I really feel many are getting too wrapped up in how much they hate/love Bear to discuss things properly right now..its near to the final, I get it. Once the series is over hopefully the problems can all be discussed without accusations of bias from either side.
but now not into takeaways anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niamh. View Post
Did you get them delivered from Wuhan?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Soldier View Post
I would just like to take a second to congratulate Vicky, for creating the first Tibb post that needed chapters and a bibliography.
Vicky. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 25-08-2016, 10:16 AM #54
Virtual Biscuit Eater

Favourites (more):
CBB14: Audley
CBB 11: Speidi
Virtual Biscuit Eater

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by jet View Post
What hypocrisy? I assume you didn't see Bear eating the cakes which were for the winners and then not taking the punishment that BB gave him...or maybe you just block out anything negative concerning Bear....
What hypocrisy you ask? BB's hypocrisy with them being ok to throw food, but not others.

I assume you didn't read my post - it's all in there.
Robodog is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 25-08-2016, 10:19 AM #55
another vice

Favourites (more):
CBB2024: Louis Walsh
BB2023: Jordan
another vice

Favourites (more):
CBB2024: Louis Walsh
BB2023: Jordan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrWong View Post
I can't remember a hm that threw food all over the house most days? There is nobody to compare that behaviour to. BB obviously had enough of the man-baby and started dishing out warnings.
Most days? Honestly I can recall a total of about 3 times that it's actually happened. Who cares whether it's food fights or what though? The point is that it's still technically wasting food but the only reason that Bear got warned and nobody has previously is because of how the other housemates were reacting towards it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hot2go View Post
They had permission off BB to pie housemates in the face so BB couldn't give bear a warning for it now could they ?
Aubrey broke the rules when she trashed his bed so no way should Bear have been the one being reprimanded when he retaliated and did the same thing to hers.
And when she got in his face and threatened him she should def have been made to look bad like BB made Bear look bad again for making "idle " threats to Renee. Threats that came after and were far less offensive than when Renee threatened to have his jaw punched to the back of his head.
A lot of people are blind cause they're not able to look at the reality of the situation in an impartial way due to their dislike of Bear.
You put this perfectly.

Quote:
No. They had permission to pie Bear and Katie in the face as a punishment for eating the cakes, instead Bear didn't take his punishment and pied Aubrey instead. He singled her out for an aggressive act. He should have been punished for disobeying BB at that stage but wasn't.
Aubrey punished him instead for what he did to her by trashing his bed. That should have been them on an even footing. Instead, Bear trashed her bed, so carrying it on.
Then when they were making the beds, Bear started goading her which led to the row. These are the FACTS.
Bear STARTS the problems, then when others retaliate, it is their fault...and you call non - Bear fanatics blind...
Aubrey had her chance to pie Bear but she wasn't quick enough for him. I can understand her rage, but there's a massive difference between pieing someone and trashing their property. The latter is unacceptable. By your rules he should have been allowed to spit in her food/drink after she did it too. Bear spoke about it after to Aubrey whilst they were making the beds because he was obviously pissed and it was on his mind - that didn't entitle her to get aggressive with him. If she'd been able to control herself then the whole situation wouldn't have gotten out of hand.
caprimint is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 25-08-2016, 10:19 AM #56

Favourites:
CBB14: Gary
CBB 13: Ollie Locke

Favourites:
CBB14: Gary
CBB 13: Ollie Locke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ammi View Post
..I have a friend who for the first time ever, didn't go away in the summer break because they're having a huge 'once in a lifetime' holiday next Spring so are saving up for that...she has four boys, oh Lord.....all full of character as they say ...all of them having to be accommodated for in their age differences and friendships as well...anyways, she's said that it's probably cost her more to not have gone away than if they had... the cost of days out is just ridiculously crazy...
A good local park with a variety of entertainments like boating on the lake, swings etc area and sand and water play is worth its weight in gold. All free apart from the boating.

“I am thrilled to be alive at time when humanity is pushing against the limits of understanding. Even better, we may eventually discover that there are no limits.”
― Richard Dawkins
jaxie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 25-08-2016, 10:22 AM #57
♡☯♡☮♡☯♡☮♡

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 2: Bimini Bon Boulash
BBUSA22: Janelle

♡☯♡☮♡☯♡☮♡

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 2: Bimini Bon Boulash
BBUSA22: Janelle

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuff me dizzy View Post
D was warned for goading ( a new one this series) but Aubrey got away with it
I'm sure Razor was warned for that too

Spoiler:

reece(: is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 25-08-2016, 10:26 AM #58

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by caprimint View Post
Most days? Honestly I can recall a total of about 3 times that it's actually happened. Who cares whether it's food fights or what though? The point is that it's still technically wasting food but the only reason that Bear got warned and nobody has previously is because of how the other housemates were reacting towards it..
You've either missed episodes or you are being deliberately obtuse.
Old 25-08-2016, 10:28 AM #59

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
What hypocrisy you ask? BB's hypocrisy with them being ok to throw food, but not others.

I assume you didn't read my post - it's all in there.
You said:
Quote:
It was ok for BB to say let's punish Bear and Katie with MORE custard pies in the garden.

But as soon as Bear does the same thing - he gets 'told off'
BB hypocrisy once more
How is it hypocritical for Bear to be told off when he broke the rules by eating the cakes and not taking his punishment? I don't understand?
Old 25-08-2016, 10:32 AM #60
User banned

Favourites (more):
BB13: Luke A
BB12: Harry

User banned

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaxie View Post
This is exactly you what O said last night. Disgraceful double standards by BB. She started the bed trashing and BB warn Bear.
chuff me dizzy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 25-08-2016, 10:34 AM #61
User banned

Favourites (more):

User banned

Favourites (more):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ndpi5LLXhA
Old 25-08-2016, 10:36 AM #62
User banned

Favourites (more):

User banned

Favourites (more):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJ0N-wZhQ0E

Food fight instigated by BB ...need I go on ?
Old 25-08-2016, 10:43 AM #63
Queen of Walford

Favourites (more):
CBB19: Kim Woodburn

Queen of Walford

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrWong View Post
You've either missed episodes or you are being deliberately obtuse.
The latter.
Old 25-08-2016, 10:44 AM #64
0_o

0_o

There was a time when every episode began with him breaking eggs. Its definitely been more than 3 times
but now not into takeaways anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niamh. View Post
Did you get them delivered from Wuhan?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Soldier View Post
I would just like to take a second to congratulate Vicky, for creating the first Tibb post that needed chapters and a bibliography.
Vicky. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 25-08-2016, 10:44 AM #65
User banned

Favourites (more):

User banned

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicky. View Post
There was a time when every episode began with him breaking eggs. Its definitely been more than 3 times
Funny as .............
Old 25-08-2016, 10:46 AM #66

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by caprimint View Post
Most days? Honestly I can recall a total of about 3 times that it's actually happened. Who cares whether it's food fights or what though? The point is that it's still technically wasting food but the only reason that Bear got warned and nobody has previously is because of how the other housemates were reacting towards it.

You put this perfectly.

Aubrey had her chance to pie Bear but she wasn't quick enough for him. I can understand her rage, but there's a massive difference between pieing someone and trashing their property. The latter is unacceptable. By your rules he should have been allowed to spit in her food/drink after she did it too. Bear spoke about it after to Aubrey whilst they were making the beds because he was obviously pissed and it was on his mind - that didn't entitle her to get aggressive with him. If she'd been able to control herself then the whole situation wouldn't have gotten out of hand.
I can see that Bear's liking for little digs at people has rubbed off on you. I thought Aubrey spitting was disgusting, so put that in your little goading pipe and smoke it.

By the way, the bedclothes are not Bears property, they are BB's, and there are plenty more where they came from. I think it is just as bad, if not worse, to ruin a girls make up (which is her property) and hair just after she has had a shower and got herself all dolled up.
It takes longer to shower, wash hair etc than it takes to strip a bed and put a few fresh sheets on. Get your priorities right.
Old 25-08-2016, 10:53 AM #67
User banned

Favourites (more):

User banned

Favourites (more):

Quote:
I can see that Bear's liking for little digs at people has rubbed off on you. I thought Aubrey spitting was disgusting, so put that in your little goading pipe and smoke it.

By the way, the bedclothes are not Bears property, they are BB's, and there are plenty more where they came from. I think it is just as bad, if not worse, to ruin a girls make up (which is her property) and hair just after she has had a shower and got herself all dolled up.
It takes longer to shower, wash hair etc than it takes to strip a bed and put a few fresh sheets on. Get your priorities right.
What about Renee ruining Bears shoes with hair gel ?
Old 25-08-2016, 11:00 AM #68

Favourites:
BB2023: Noky
BB7: Nikki

Favourites:
BB2023: Noky
BB7: Nikki

They should have told her off but with what the let Bear get away with in there, I don't think a warning for her was necessary.
Old 25-08-2016, 11:02 AM #69
Virtual Biscuit Eater

Favourites (more):
Virtual Biscuit Eater

Favourites (more):

Quote:
You said:

How is it hypocritical for Bear to be told off when he broke the rules by eating the cakes and not taking his punishment? I don't understand?
The hypocrisy i refer to is when it is ok for BB to throw food (the pie task) or tell other HMs to throw food (the pie punishment). But when Bear does it off his own back - he is told off. That's the double standards.

I'm sorry you are having trouble understanding that.

As for Bear breaking the rules and not taking his punishment, there is no hypocrisy there, just him mucking about.
Old 25-08-2016, 11:06 AM #70
Queen of Walford

Favourites (more):

Queen of Walford

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Funny as .............
Old 25-08-2016, 11:11 AM #71

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
The hypocrisy i refer to is when it is ok for BB to throw food (the pie task) or tell other HMs to throw food (the pie punishment). But when Bear does it off his own back - he is told off. That's the double standards.

I'm sorry you are having trouble understanding that.

As for Bear breaking the rules and not taking his punishment, there is no hypocrisy there, just him mucking about.
Oh I understand YOUR take on it only too well.

And Aubrey was only mucking about when she trashed his bed, right?
No?
Old 25-08-2016, 11:13 AM #72

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
That's not relevant to what we are discussing. Stick to the topic. (I'm doing a chuff imitation here.)
Old 25-08-2016, 11:16 AM #73

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amy Jade View Post
Funny as .............
I'm sure the Bear supporters wouldn't be complaining about that now, would they? They just live for that kind of thing
Old 25-08-2016, 11:23 AM #74
Virtual Biscuit Eater

Favourites (more):
Virtual Biscuit Eater

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Oh I understand YOUR take on it only too well.

And Aubrey was only mucking about when she trashed his bed, right?
No?
Oh do you understand MY take on it only too well? I'm glad you do - finally - after me having to explain it to you twice.

Was Aubrey mucking about when she trashed his bed? No she took it a stage too far. It was only mucking about when the pie she was about to throw at him got thrown at her first. But that was all in the name of the game, the pie throwing punishment that BB set up after BB had thrown pies at HMs all morning.

BB never trashed HMs beds, nor did BB ask HMs to trash each others beds, BB just chucked pies at them in the DR and set up more pie throwing in the garden. Aubrey took it to a more serious level by trashing his bed, but she got away with it. Bear however didn't get away with it when he retaliated - hence...........

BB hypocrisy!

Glad you finally understand
Old 25-08-2016, 11:26 AM #75

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Oh do you understand MY take on it only too well? I'm glad you do - finally - after me having to explain it to you twice.

Was Aubrey mucking about when she trashed his bed? No she took it a stage too far. It was only mucking about when the pie she was about to throw at him got thrown at her first. But that was all in the name of the game, the pie throwing punishment that BB set up after BB had thrown pies at HMs all morning.

BB never trashed HMs beds, nor did BB ask HMs to trash each others beds, BB just chucked pies at them in the DR and set up more pie throwing in the garden. Aubrey took it to a more serious level by trashing his bed, but she got away with it. Bear however didn't get away with it when he retaliated - hence...........

BB hypocrisy!

Glad you finally understand
I understand your take on it, which isn't the same as mine. Hope you get that!

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
aubrey, o’day, o’day, warning