Notices

CBB18 Celebrity Big Brother Summer 2016 [CBB 18] won by Stephen Bear here.

Old 28-08-2016, 05:21 PM #1

Default If Geordie Shore Gaz Beadle earns £50k month how much does Marnie earn?

Gaz Beadle earns a reported £50k a month, given the fact he crashed a new Bentley Continental GC and didn't seem to pi$$Ed off I can believe it. CBB winner Charlotte has just built a large house (mansion), how much can Marnie earn seeing as she was not as big a star as those 2.

Last edited by alex_front2; 28-08-2016 at 09:56 PM.
alex_front2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 28-08-2016, 05:27 PM #2

Favourites (more):
Love Island 6: Shaughna
IAC2019: Nadine Coyle

Favourites (more):

I don't think any of them have a set salary. Their contracts for Geordie Shore will change each series. At the most they film 3 times a year. Marnie was probably one of the more modest salaries of the cast but with more long serving cast members leaving it wouldn't surprise me if she's now among the highest earning ones since she's been there since 2013 and only three of the current cast have been there longer than her. Plus club appearances photo shoots magazine interviews etc. She probably makes like 30-35k a month.

Last edited by Cal.; 28-08-2016 at 05:27 PM.
Cal. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 28-08-2016, 06:46 PM #3

they "earn" that much? I think I might go kill myself
qwerty42 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 28-08-2016, 06:54 PM #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwerty42 View Post
they "earn" that much? I think I might go kill myself
I note the absurd use of the word 'earn'.

How about he is given £50k a month. Rather like a very kindly billionaire uncle would do to his wayward nephew.
Gusto Brunt is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 28-08-2016, 06:59 PM #5
0_o

0_o

I think they all have a set 'wage' for the show, and the rest of their income comes from tv appearances, sponsors and such.
but now not into takeaways anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niamh. View Post
Did you get them delivered from Wuhan?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Soldier View Post
I would just like to take a second to congratulate Vicky, for creating the first Tibb post that needed chapters and a bibliography.
Vicky. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 28-08-2016, 07:21 PM #6

Favourites:
CBB 12: Courtney Stodden

Favourites:
CBB 12: Courtney Stodden

UK reality stars no matter what show they are on, earn very little just from being on the show. The money comes from PA's and advisements of products on Instagram/twitter, which is a money spinner if you have enough followers.

Google about it, if you really have 1 million+ followers you can pick a five figure sum just for promoting one product a few times over a year, easiest money you ever make.

Celebrity Big Brother is different in that you get a lump sum and then it's over.

Last edited by waylander1973; 28-08-2016 at 07:27 PM.
waylander1973 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 28-08-2016, 08:50 PM #7
-

-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicky. View Post
I think they all have a set 'wage' for the show, and the rest of their income comes from tv appearances, sponsors and such.
This. They don't actually get paid a huge amount by GS. They all make money from appearances on other things and the girls especially make a small fortune from product endorsement as they have massive instagram etc. followings.

Gaz makes a fair bit more money than most of them I believe, as he has invested wisely since he started earning from the show, with things like personal appearances / his own club nights and I believe at this point he actually owns a few nightclubs abroad (party islands, etc.), as well as having invested in other businesses and property. He's probably easily a millionaire at this point.
Toy Soldier is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 28-08-2016, 10:03 PM #8

Its crazy the amount of money some of them have made from GS. The 3 longest members Gary, Charlotte and Holly have definitely made their money. They all get paid ridiculous money for advertising, nightclub appearances etc as well as Charlotte and Holly having their fitness DVD/Books and own clothing lines. Its mental how getting drunk and having sex on tv can bring you places
rebecca9 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 28-08-2016, 10:08 PM #9

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Yeah Gaz, Charlotte and Holly will have made a fortune and will be rich for life. Vicky has but I think hers was more to do with her as a brand than Geordie Shore. Sophie who has returned to the show recently and Chloe will probably become millionaires in the next few years.
Cal. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-08-2016, 09:21 AM #10

I wonder if the GS crew are wealthier than the Towie crowd. The Towie seem to emanate from more affluent backgrounds but seem to earn less than Geordie Shore despite Towie arguably being a bigger platform show eg ITVBE V MTV. I bet Gaz GS is wealthier than Lewis or even Joey Essex.

http://www.spearswms.com/gaz-beadle-net-worth/2/

Last edited by alex_front2; 04-09-2016 at 08:50 AM.
Old 29-08-2016, 09:28 AM #11

I suspect GS Gaz is the wealthiest ' income from reality tv' UK male star (MIC stars were extremely well off prior to show eg Jamie Laing McVities heir). The TOWIE lot seem to emanate from relatively affluent backgrounds but only the females bar Joey Essex seem to capitalise and earn from show. Gaz has probably made more money from reality eg Ex on the Beach, GS than say Lewis had from Towie.
Old 29-08-2016, 09:30 AM #12
Withano

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cameron
CBB22: Kirstie Alley

Withano

Favourites (more):

I dont think they earn anywhere near that much. Are you sure theyre not renting these things?
Old 29-08-2016, 09:44 AM #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Withano View Post
I dont think they earn anywhere near that much. Are you sure theyre not renting these things?
I suspect they do earn that amount. His net worth sadly is heading to £2m mark soon. Gaz B might be a dick, but he's surprisingly business savvy. He knows he's pushing 30 so has to up the antenna on capitalising before reality tv avenues and opportunities end. He definitely owns a string of properties in NE plus one in London (Wimbledon), I heard a recent radio interview he gave and I was pleasantly surprised at how enterprising he sounded, he was talking about the collapse of the commodities market, buying freehold rather than leasehold, buying properties at auction (made a joke about learning everything from watching homes under the hammer whilst hung over) and plans to open up his own student accommodation brand. He probably loves making money more than shagging dolly birds. GS and reality is just a way to keep up Brand Gaz now, he's huge in Australia and plans to go there to exploit that market. Its unusual for a reality male to be a high earner as the genre is female led, but I think the GS lad lifestyle eg boozing all day shagging birds all night has made GS popular with guys in a way TOWIE isn't.

Last edited by alex_front2; 29-08-2016 at 09:52 AM.
Old 29-08-2016, 10:58 AM #14
Withano

Favourites (more):

Withano

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex_front2 View Post
I suspect they do earn that amount. His net worth sadly is heading to £2m mark soon. Gaz B might be a dick, but he's surprisingly business savvy. He knows he's pushing 30 so has to up the antenna on capitalising before reality tv avenues and opportunities end. He definitely owns a string of properties in NE plus one in London (Wimbledon), I heard a recent radio interview he gave and I was pleasantly surprised at how enterprising he sounded, he was talking about the collapse of the commodities market, buying freehold rather than leasehold, buying properties at auction (made a joke about learning everything from watching homes under the hammer whilst hung over) and plans to open up his own student accommodation brand. He probably loves making money more than shagging dolly birds. GS and reality is just a way to keep up Brand Gaz now, he's huge in Australia and plans to go there to exploit that market. Its unusual for a reality male to be a high earner as the genre is female led, but I think the GS lad lifestyle eg boozing all day shagging birds all night has made GS popular with guys in a way TOWIE isn't.
I have no idea who Gaz B is, i just presume they dont make very much because all of them seem to always be at a nightclub near me doing appearances, taking photos, maybe saying hello on the mic. Idk.. Cant be much money in that though. Was it a reliable source claiming his 2m networth? I really would struggle to believe any of them having over half a million yet. Mark Wright and Joey Essex are the unfortunate exceptions, but even they cant be millionaires can they?

Last edited by Withano; 29-08-2016 at 11:00 AM.
Withano is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-08-2016, 01:49 PM #15

Obviously there's no credible source, it's not as if Forbes or Sunday Times will both with the Geordie Shore mob. But Gaz Beadle a few years back said he gets about £2k per nightclub Pa's, does 2 or 3 per night some times and 6 times a week. He owns nightclubs, stripping Pa's, clothing lines, parties. Gaz loves to party and said bird and has found a way of getting paid for doing good what he loves. He's been around since the first series, most of the other original guys have left.

http://www.reveal.co.uk/showbiz-cele...all-thick.html

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/showbiz/3...s-MILLIONAIRES

http://www.famousnetworth.org/gary-g...dle-net-worth/

http://metro.co.uk/2015/01/10/geordi...month-5015899/

Last edited by alex_front2; 29-08-2016 at 01:56 PM.
Old 01-09-2016, 02:54 PM #16

Gaz beadle employs 65 people, noooooooo.

http://lifestyle.one/heat/celebrity/...-exam-results/

Last edited by alex_front2; 01-09-2016 at 02:54 PM.
Old 01-09-2016, 03:03 PM #17
0_o

0_o

Yeah you would be surprised how much nightclubs and such pay for 'PA's

X factor rejects and such used to be paid between 500-2k depending on piopularity in our local club. Not bad for half an hours 'work' tbh
but now not into takeaways anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niamh. View Post
Did you get them delivered from Wuhan?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Soldier View Post
I would just like to take a second to congratulate Vicky, for creating the first Tibb post that needed chapters and a bibliography.
Vicky. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-09-2016, 03:24 PM #18

And, to be honest, doing a nightclub PA isn't too different from a night out. Paid for partying, and access to hotter girls. Gaz beadle must feel like the king of North East. Plus the media love him, now that footballers are expected to be clean cut boring and married at 25, Gaz gives the showbiz gossip columnists a male lothario living the dream - media stable - something to write about now that Russell Brand, Mick Jagged and Hugh Grant have swapped womens knickers for baby's nappies.

Last edited by alex_front2; 01-09-2016 at 03:27 PM.
Old 04-09-2016, 08:32 AM #19

Quote:
Gaz Beadle threatens to shut down Katie Salmon and Love Island stars' Twitter Accounts
The Geordie Shore and Ex On The Beach hunk has hit out

Gaz Beadle has slammed Katie Salmon and her Love Island co-stars in a scathing attack as he threatens to have their Twitter accounts shut down.

The Geordie Shore star has claimed he is "building a case" to get the social media profiles of the contestants removed, and hinted he could set his information live next week.

"I'm gonna wait before I go INNNNN. I am building a case and when I present it it is going to lead to Twitter accounts being shut down.

"Also, if you are from Love Island you will not be getting a response. Wait until Ascot and go and flash a t** or something," he wrote for the Daily Star, alluding to Katie's racing display at Cheltenham earlier this year .

Discussing GCSE results and his work ethic, Gaz went on to slam "other" reality stars for their attitude.

He continued: "They are just in it for the ride, never ever saving, not showing up to PA's, not investing their money in their future and when it ends they are scratching it around going to the opening of an envelope."

However, Katie has fired back, telling the newspaper he's "resentful" of the Love Island stars' success.

"Gary Beadle, a man who couldn't be any more bitter if he tried," she said. "He's just resentful of how successful Love Island has become. In two weeks of Love Island being on air, our ratings were higher than Geordie Shore's after four years of being on TV."
The LI floosie probably turned him down, but once again love him or loathe him Gaz Beadle does demonstrate a bit of business savvy and work ethic behind the womaniser shagger veneer. Marnie should take note.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrit...t-down-8749717

Last edited by alex_front2; 04-09-2016 at 08:51 AM.

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
beadle, earn, earns, gaz, geordie, marnie, month, shore, £50k