Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

Serious Debates & News Debate and discussion about political, moral, philosophical, celebrity and news topics.

Old 13-09-2016, 03:30 AM #1
User banned

User banned

Default Basket of deplorables speech...

Roll over martin luther king, the great hilary clinton has usurped you with her magnificent basket of deplorables speech to her own LGBT fundraiser crowd...basically labelling tens of millions of americans as all racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, islamophobic, bigots etc etc

US Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton has called half of Donald Trump's supporters a "basket of deplorables".
Speaking at a fundraiser, she said they were "racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamophobic - you name it".
Mrs Clinton later apologised for her criticism of Mr Trump's supporters but promised to keep fighting "bigotry and racist rhetoric".

It's pretty ironic she has preached about trump labelling people, labelling mexicans and muslims...Yet here she is labelling tens of millions as all of these hideous things

Oh but a few days later she says she regrets saying the deplorable line...what about labelling tens of millions as all bigots and racists hilary?

I recall clintons team labelled bernie sanders as a sexist with a concerted slanderous internet hate campaign against him...on what was this based? hilary interrupted one of his answers and he said Id like to finish my answer
? THATS IT. Thats enough to have 1000s of liberals slander your good name across the free world? you dont think thats complete madness? only this week the idiotic emily thornberry of the british left labelled an interviewer sexist for daring to ask her straight forward questions she couldnt answer...
this is the same woman who implied white van english flag wavers are racist

This pretty much sums up the insane path the new labour/democrats have progressed the past few years....anyone who questions them gets smeared and slandered as bigots, perverts, racists, sexists etc and they make these false accusations without impunity and without any charge

To falsely accuse to smear and slander is despicable and destroys lives. Its high time the public stood up to this horrific cultural development which ultimately destroys freedom of speech and healthy debate

This will hurt her at the polls far more than health issues
the truth is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 13-09-2016, 09:17 AM #2
Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Jordan
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):

I don't think it will harm her this close to the election as most minds are made up.
Trump is the one wo has made prejudiced views all through his speeches and those who support him strongly are unfortunately likely to be, rightly or wrongly tarred with the same brush.
She was very careful to not generalise, a big mistake some people can make when singling out others.

She stipulated only half,a very good move, as even if just a few of the other half think again as to her support for him,that will be a good thing.

Perhaps had Trump kept his prejudices to himself more and not voiced then so extremely, the need for such a statement would never have been in any way necessary from her.

Her rapid apology too, was another good move,you see she shows she can admit to maybe being wrong, Trump sticks with his prejudiced views and even when he says he means to say sorry, he carries on as before, as with the Mexican border issue.

Hilary Clinton was a strong force behind her husband winning 2 elections,despite having many people in the USA against her or even suspicious of her, she is a winner in the main and probably a good strategist too.
It was a good speech from her and in my view rather accurate too.
joeysteele is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 13-09-2016, 09:32 AM #3
You know my methods

You know my methods

Its typical of someone who is so convinced that their views are correct that they cannot see the hypocrisy of slandering people for being slanderers.
LeatherTrumpet is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 13-09-2016, 09:59 AM #4

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Ann Widdecombe
BB18: Tom

Favourites (more):

The default fall back defence mechanism of the leftist when they can't win a debate on the strength of their argument.
Luckily more and more people with functioning brains are seeing past these tactics and won't fall for it.Society is now evolving beyond this victim culture and it won't wash for long now.
Northern Monkey is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 13-09-2016, 10:35 AM #5
User banned

User banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeysteele View Post
I don't think it will harm her this close to the election as most minds are made up.
Trump is the one wo has made prejudiced views all through his speeches and those who support him strongly are unfortunately likely to be, rightly or wrongly tarred with the same brush.
She was very careful to not generalise, a big mistake some people can make when singling out others.

She stipulated only half,a very good move, as even if just a few of the other half think again as to her support for him,that will be a good thing.

Perhaps had Trump kept his prejudices to himself more and not voiced then so extremely, the need for such a statement would never have been in any way necessary from her.

Her rapid apology too, was another good move,you see she shows she can admit to maybe being wrong, Trump sticks with his prejudiced views and even when he says he means to say sorry, he carries on as before, as with the Mexican border issue.

Hilary Clinton was a strong force behind her husband winning 2 elections,despite having many people in the USA against her or even suspicious of her, she is a winner in the main and probably a good strategist too.
It was a good speech from her and in my view rather accurate too.
I dont think Ive read a more fundamentally wrong posgt on any website in my life

her speech was absolute ignorance and prejudice, its absolutely shameful to call tens of millions of people she has never ever known or met, racist sexist bigotted muslim haters etc then to apologise the next day shows it was done for reasons fo slander and cheap attention. her team tried to paint bernie as a pervert and a sexist too....sbe pretended to take the moral high ground , but she gets her team to spread the slander....this time her horrific mask has trult slipped. shes done the slander personally. thats asure sign she is slipping. she has taken money from warmongers, despots and dictators and corrupt corporate cartels and weapons suppliers for decades...she has invaded and blown up several poor nations, the iraq qar saw over 500,000 innocent women killed and she claims to be a feminist lol...shes a trult sick person, not just with pneumonia and whatever else shes lying about, but mentallly morally and spiritually sick
Old 13-09-2016, 10:40 AM #6
User banned

User banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northern Monkey View Post
The default fall back defence mechanism of the leftist when they can't win a debate on the strength of their argument.
Luckily more and more people with functioning brains are seeing past these tactics and won't fall for it.Society is now evolving beyond this victim culture and it won't wash for long now.
she blew up iraq which killed over 1 million innocent people. those are the real victims of this warmonger
Old 13-09-2016, 10:42 AM #7

yes it was put into why vote for Trump ad
fast

I watched it on FoxNewsHD USA Live stream
with USA ads.

Last edited by arista; 13-09-2016 at 10:43 AM.
arista is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 13-09-2016, 10:52 AM #8

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by the truth View Post
she blew up iraq which killed over 1 million innocent people. those are the real victims of this warmonger
Exactly She has helped to create real victims and she claims to be a victim when somebody wants to finish their point without being talked over.
Emily Thornberry being triggered by being asked questions she doesn't know the answer to is victim only to her own stupidity.
Hilary using sexism to further her campaign is a dirty move which people will see straight through.Very dirty tactics which she needs to be called out on.
Old 13-09-2016, 11:09 AM #9
-

-

Half seems pretty generous surely.
Toy Soldier is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 13-09-2016, 11:13 AM #10
Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):

Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):

Quote:
I dont think Ive read a more fundamentally wrong posgt on any website in my life

her speech was absolute ignorance and prejudice, its absolutely shameful to call tens of millions of people she has never ever known or met, racist sexist bigotted muslim haters etc then to apologise the next day shows it was done for reasons fo slander and cheap attention. her team tried to paint bernie as a pervert and a sexist too....sbe pretended to take the moral high ground , but she gets her team to spread the slander....this time her horrific mask has trult slipped. shes done the slander personally. thats asure sign she is slipping. she has taken money from warmongers, despots and dictators and corrupt corporate cartels and weapons suppliers for decades...she has invaded and blown up several poor nations, the iraq qar saw over 500,000 innocent women killed and she claims to be a feminist lol...shes a trult sick person, not just with pneumonia and whatever else shes lying about, but mentallly morally and spiritually sick
I could with respect say the same about yours and the amount of some speculation you make in it the truth.
However ,that's your view but I hold to my own view.
joeysteele is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 13-09-2016, 11:28 AM #11
Banned

Favourites (more):
BB14: Gina
CBB 11: Speidi

Banned

Favourites (more):
BB14: Gina
CBB 11: Speidi

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeatherTrumpet View Post
Its typical of someone who is so convinced that their views are correct that they cannot see the hypocrisy of slandering people for being slanderers.
Johnnyuk123 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 13-09-2016, 11:44 AM #12
User banned

User banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeysteele View Post
I could with respect say the same about yours and the amount of some speculation you make in it the truth.
However ,that's your view but I hold to my own view.
no you really couldnt, he hasnt invaded iraq illegally and killed over a million innocent people, he hasnt taken millions from saudi dictators and despots , he hasnt supplied weapons to radical fighters and terrorists, he didnt invade lybia or syria, he didnt call tens of millions of americans all racist sexist homophobic bigots, he doesnt claim sexism everytime someone criticizes him either
Old 13-09-2016, 12:19 PM #13
Banned

Banned

His campaign only picked up traction when he targeted Muslims and Mexicans. To deny that a lot of his supporters aren't bigotted is to deny reality.
Tom4784 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 13-09-2016, 12:32 PM #14
User banned

User banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dezzy View Post
His campaign only picked up traction when he targeted Muslims and Mexicans. To deny that a lot of his supporters aren't bigotted is to deny reality.
no one did deny there are bigots on both sides, so youre making a false dicotomy , but killary said half were racist sexist homophobic anti muslim bigots which is disgusting slander on an epic scale
Old 13-09-2016, 12:39 PM #15
Banned

Banned

Quote:
no one did deny there are bigots on both sides, so youre making a false dicotomy , but killary said half were racist sexist homophobic anti muslim bigots which is disgusting slander on an epic scale
I'd say she was underestimating it by saying only half. He runs on a platform on ignorance, he attracts the ignorant like **** attracts flies. Most of Trump's supporters likely hold bigoted views because he's running a bigoted campaign.

Last edited by Tom4784; 13-09-2016 at 12:39 PM.
Old 13-09-2016, 12:46 PM #16
User banned

User banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dezzy View Post
I'd say she was underestimating it by saying only half. He runs on a platform on ignorance, he attracts the ignorant like **** attracts flies. Most of Trump's supporters likely hold bigoted views because he's running a bigoted campaign.
most of hilarys fans love a warmonger who has directly been responsible for the brutual killings of over 1 million innocent people. that means most of her fans support brutal murder
Old 13-09-2016, 12:53 PM #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Soldier View Post
Half seems pretty generous surely.

No it was generalization
that back fired on her.

Every network reported it as
a Foolish error by the Clinton Woman
arista is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 13-09-2016, 12:55 PM #18
User banned

User banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by arista View Post
No it was generalization
that back fired on her.

Every network reported it as
a Foolish error by the Clinton Woman
and she issued a fake next day apology lol...shes a different person depending on who she is with and who she wants things from
her lead in the overall poll of polls has now collapsed to just 2.4% across the nation
she also hugged a child knowing she has contagious pneumonia just for a stage rehearsed photo opportunity
shes a twat
Old 13-09-2016, 01:01 PM #19
Banned

Banned

Quote:
most of hilarys fans love a warmonger who has directly been responsible for the brutual killings of over 1 million innocent people. that means most of her fans support brutal murder
Silly comparison. She's not running on a campaign promising death and murder. People are supporting her because she isn't Trump. Trump's campaign only got to this point because he promised to build a wall and stop Muslims from entering the US. He appealed to the bigots and they flocked to him.

Honestly, you need to do better than that.
Old 13-09-2016, 04:01 PM #20

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Now i'm not a Trump supporter.I think both candidates are terrible.However i think he's the lesser of two evils.But i think this wall thing has been blown out of proportion and used as a stick to beat him with.I mean what is wrong with walls?Really?If your country has a considerable illegal immigrant problem that is'nt getting any better then why is tightening your border security a bad thing?When Europe started getting flooded with so called refegees alot of those countries had to erect fences or they'd have been overrun.Why is a border wall to stop Mexican illegals any different?
People use 'the wall' as an excuse to try and call Trump supporters racist somehow but tightening security to stop illegals is not racist at all.
Old 13-09-2016, 04:20 PM #21
User banned

User banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northern Monkey View Post
Now i'm not a Trump supporter.I think both candidates are terrible.However i think he's the lesser of two evils.But i think this wall thing has been blown out of proportion and used as a stick to beat him with.I mean what is wrong with walls?Really?If your country has a considerable illegal immigrant problem that is'nt getting any better then why is tightening your border security a bad thing?When Europe started getting flooded with so called refegees alot of those countries had to erect fences or they'd have been overrun.Why is a border wall to stop Mexican illegals any different?
People use 'the wall' as an excuse to try and call Trump supporters racist somehow but tightening security to stop illegals is not racist at all.
yoy want to hear something funny? huilary wanted to build a bigger barrier there years ago.....14 million illegal immigrants in american come in from that border and somehow its racist to talk about it? lol its only in this insane PC climate where simply taking care of your fellow countrymen and womens safety is considered racist. even hillary knows deep down its not racist as she wanted a wall herself but she just uses it to try and win and smear and slander these racist sexist bigotted white men she hates so much
Old 13-09-2016, 04:25 PM #22
User banned

User banned

heres just 3 videos of hilary wanting to build a bigger barrier on the mexican border to prevent illegal immigrants coming in....she says you have to control your borders.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ezaw-g6TIQI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhXu8IvVp2g
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gUAdAYFbIc
Old 13-09-2016, 04:32 PM #23
Mokka

Favourites (more):
BB19: Tomasz
CBB22: Kirstie Alley

Mokka

Favourites (more):
BB19: Tomasz
CBB22: Kirstie Alley

I will go on record to say it is a mistake on both parties to alienate any part of the voter base with stereotyping and name calling... but isn't that just what this whole American election has digressed to and why this whole election and it's candidates are a big joke....but unfortunately a joke that will probably impact the whole world with it's result.

I would personally still maintain that Hilary is the lesser of the two evils... as some on here would suggest it is Trump... but I think for the most part it is a choice between two evils

Last edited by Mokka; 13-09-2016 at 04:32 PM.
Mokka is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 13-09-2016, 04:38 PM #24
User banned

User banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mokka View Post
I will go on record to say it is a mistake on both parties to alienate any part of the voter base with stereotyping and name calling... but isn't that just what this whole American election has digressed to and why this whole election and it's candidates are a big joke....but unfortunately a joke that will probably impact the whole world with it's result.

I would personally still maintain that Hilary is the lesser of the two evils... as some on here would suggest it is Trump... but I think for the most part it is a choice between two evils
It is appalling

I think trump is the lesser of the 2 evils....hes right on trade, right on tariffs, right on jobs overseas, right on tackling corporate corruption, right on debt, right on social security, right to want to reduce the wars in the middle east, right on brexit, right to tighten border controls, right to discuss the drugs and crime coming into the country, right to criticize too much political correctness, but wrong to target all muslims even in the short term and wrong on guns

she is simply more of the status quo only much much worse than obama
Old 13-09-2016, 04:44 PM #25

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
It is appalling

I think trump is the lesser of the 2 evils....hes right on trade, right on tariffs, right on jobs overseas, right on tackling corporate corruption, right on debt, right on social security, right to want to reduce the wars in the middle east, right on brexit, right to tighten border controls, right to discuss the drugs and crime coming into the country, right to criticize too much political correctness, but wrong to target all muslims even in the short term and wrong on guns

she is simply more of the status quo only much much worse than obama
This^
Only i fear she will take us to the brink of a major conflict

Last edited by Northern Monkey; 13-09-2016 at 04:44 PM.

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
basket, deplorables, speech