Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

Serious Debates & News Debate and discussion about political, moral, philosophical, celebrity and news topics.

Old 26-10-2016, 07:20 AM #26
User banned

User banned

clintons no fly zone is totally at odds with obamas policies....she wants to keep dropping weapons to so called rebels which always end up with ISIS. Basically her insane strategy with put america headlong into a war with russia , iran and syria? shes insane...end result? well she will have to drop vast bombs on syrian people to take out anti air weapons, an escalation of war with 2 monsterous countries , civil war, ISIS will expland even further, she will continue to destroy american intelligence....creating millions more refugees and terrorists and she will also demand 100s of thousands of syrian immigrants into america , no doubt amongst them will be thousands of terrorists as we have seen across europe. she wants them in to lower wages for the corporations who have financed her whole career. she doesnt give a damn about these people, her no fly zone and bombing of iraq has proven that.
the truth is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-10-2016, 07:34 AM #27
oh fack off

Favourites (more):
Survivor 40: Tony
IAC2019: Ian Wright

oh fack off

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by the truth View Post
There is no democratic right to abuse and slander...such vile hypocrisy from those backing warmongering corporate lackey, killary clinton....supporters who have systematically deliberately started riots at trump rallies, who falsely accused tens of millions of trump fans of all being racist, islamonophobic, sexist , homophobic etc who orchestrated a massive smear campaign against poor old bernie sanders of sexism simply because he wanted to finish an answer to a question, who lie about fighting for womens rights and humanitarian causes when their leader voted to kill over a million innocents and takes massive pay outs from saudi arabians whose record of human rights gay rights and womens rights are a sick joke....to see the same warmonger supply ISIS with vast swathes of weapons over several years and they illegally delete all the evidence without any retribution is one of the most staggering government cock ups in history and the loony left continue to ignore this disaster.
Why are you directing this post at a person who's made it quite clear to you on several occasions that they don't in any way support Hillary Clinton (for pretty much all the reasons you listed)? Are you incapable of reading comprehension? Once again, you're preaching to the choir

And keep up the baiting it sure shows you up

Last edited by Jack_; 26-10-2016 at 07:35 AM.
Jack_ is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-10-2016, 07:44 AM #28
User banned

User banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack_ View Post
Why are you directing this post at a person who's made it quite clear to you on several occasions that they don't in any way support Hillary Clinton (for pretty much all the reasons you listed)? Are you incapable of reading comprehension? Once again, you're preaching to the choir

And keep up the baiting it sure shows you up
lol your usual predictable unprovoked personal attack. I would only explain myself to posters I respect. You shall not be getting an explanation

Last edited by the truth; 26-10-2016 at 07:45 AM.
the truth is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-10-2016, 07:51 AM #29
oh fack off

Favourites (more):

oh fack off

Favourites (more):

Quote:
lol your usual predictable unprovoked personal attack. I would only explain myself to posters I respect. You shall not be getting an explanation
Unprovoked? You quoted me, proceeded to tell me why Hillary Clinton is awful when you already know I agree, and then dropped in a 'loony left' for good baiting measure - you know damn well it wasn't unprovoked, so don't act the victim when you're the one that's personally attacking other posters

At least the feeling is mutual
Jack_ is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-10-2016, 08:21 AM #30
Fighting the PC Culture

Favourites (more):
CBB9: Karissa & Kristina Shannon
BB13 USA: Rachel
Fighting the PC Culture

Favourites (more):
CBB9: Karissa & Kristina Shannon
BB13 USA: Rachel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ammi View Post
..I think Liberty that it was a wise old Mexican who once said...beware the biggest screw you in human history because to screw all of the things that you have hated, you're going to have to screw yourself more...

...a vote of 'hate'..hate establishment etc...any hate felt only hurts the people who feel it more than what it's aimed at...
I don't think it's "hate". There just is a feeling that the elite in Washington are out of touch and taking us in directions we don't care to go. Then we look across the ocean and see what the elite are doing to Europe with the refugees and we don't want that to happen here. Voting for Trump might very well be the most sane option in an insane world. He is literally taking on the world here in America and he just might win.
Liberty4eva is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-10-2016, 09:18 AM #31

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Ann Widdecombe
BB18: Tom

Favourites (more):

Quote:
clintons no fly zone is totally at odds with obamas policies....she wants to keep dropping weapons to so called rebels which always end up with ISIS. Basically her insane strategy with put america headlong into a war with russia , iran and syria? shes insane...end result? well she will have to drop vast bombs on syrian people to take out anti air weapons, an escalation of war with 2 monsterous countries , civil war, ISIS will expland even further, she will continue to destroy american intelligence....creating millions more refugees and terrorists and she will also demand 100s of thousands of syrian immigrants into america , no doubt amongst them will be thousands of terrorists as we have seen across europe. she wants them in to lower wages for the corporations who have financed her whole career. she doesnt give a damn about these people, her no fly zone and bombing of iraq has proven that.
True and Putin knows all this hence why he's putting S-300 mobile missile defense systems all over Syria.If Hilary does go through with this no fly zone and launches a Tomahawk at a Syrian or Russian jet then Putin is ready to take it out.The US would have to take out Russias Syrian air defenses before they can even send a jet up there to try and enforce this.It's just insane.
Northern Monkey is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-10-2016, 12:16 PM #32
-

-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northern Monkey View Post
True and Putin knows all this hence why he's putting S-300 mobile missile defense systems all over Syria.If Hilary does go through with this no fly zone and launches a Tomahawk at a Syrian or Russian jet then Putin is ready to take it out.The US would have to take out Russias Syrian air defenses before they can even send a jet up there to try and enforce this.It's just insane.
Send in the SAS!
Toy Soldier is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-10-2016, 02:01 PM #33

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Soldier View Post
Send in the SAS!
I don't think that's a good idea.I don't think we should be provoking Russia anymore than we already are.They already feel threatened and surrounded with all the missile 'defence' systems and amassing of NATO soldiers conducting war games all accross their border.
Northern Monkey is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
americans, biggest, elect, history, human, michael, moore, trump