Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

Serious Debates & News Debate and discussion about political, moral, philosophical, celebrity and news topics.

Old 01-11-2016, 01:43 PM #51

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kizzy View Post
Nobody needs permission to post do they Kirk? well not yours at least :/
Will you please at least TRY to confine your responses to my posts to what I am actually CLEARLY saying in them Kizzy, and NOT what you misunderstand me to be saying, or what you deliberately want to make it appear that I am saying?

Nowhere do I say or even INTIMATE that Withano needs my permission to post.

I CLEARLY said that by his OWN admission of NOT having watched the video which is the premise of this debate, he had DISQUALIFIED himself from contributing.

How can one add anything to a debate when he admits to deliberately NOT familiarising himself with the premise?

kirklancaster is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-11-2016, 01:46 PM #52
Banned

Banned

The whole criminal angle to demonise Hillary is hypocritical anyway given that Trump's got a court date of his own coming up. It's strange that Hillary is getting **** when charges haven't been brought against her when you consider that Trump has a court date in December for allegedly raping a child.

If she's guilty until proven innocent then surely the same goes for Trump.
Tom4784 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-11-2016, 01:47 PM #53
rk3388

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Rachel Johnson
CBBUSA: Metta World Peace
rk3388

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by the truth View Post
all of the policies I listed should see the economy improve and see more money for these other areas
he has spoken on education and social security and said he will maintain spending at the same level. he is to over turn obamacare and replace it with a less expensive less burocratic insurance system in an attempt to lower the escalating costs which are crippling small businesses. womens rights? they have all rights? disability payments he will payment...environment he has said he will invest in green energies
No he did not say he will invest in green energy, he wants to further expand the oil industry and mentioned that solar energy has "been a disaster" (not true). I'll give you one woman's right he is trying to take away which is abortion (as well as being against planned parenthood?)'
Economists have clearly said his economic plan would be a disaster as lowering the taxes for the 1% will let the rich get richer and the middle class deteriorate.
And your username is the truth..
rk3388 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-11-2016, 01:55 PM #54
Likes cars that go boom

Likes cars that go boom

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirklancaster View Post
Will you please at least TRY to confine your responses to my posts to what I am actually CLEARLY saying in them Kizzy, and NOT what you misunderstand me to be saying, or what you deliberately want to make it appear that I am saying?

Nowhere do I say or even INTIMATE that Withano needs my permission to post.

I CLEARLY said that by his OWN admission of NOT having watched the video which is the premise of this debate, he had DISQUALIFIED himself from contributing.

How can one add anything to a debate when he admits to deliberately NOT familiarising himself with the premise?

He watched a portion of the video, not everyone on every thread watches every minute of every vid posted do they?

Even if he hadn't watched a second of it it wouldn't disqualify him from having an opinion on trump.
What are we meant to be debating here anyway :/ whether it is plausible that this click bait vid can indeed change any sane rational persons viewpoint on Donald Trump?

I think we all know the answer to that.

Last edited by Kizzy; 01-11-2016 at 01:56 PM.
Kizzy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-11-2016, 02:03 PM #55

Quote:
He watched a portion of the video, not everyone on every thread watches every minute of every vid posted do they?

Even if he hadn't watched a second of it it wouldn't disqualify him from having an opinion on trump.
What are we meant to be debating here anyway :/ whether it is plausible that this click bait vid can indeed change any sane rational persons viewpoint on Donald Trump?

I think we all know the answer to that.
The deflection IN YOUR POSTS is both tiresome and predictable, and is pulled 'White Rabbit' style from the proverbial hat WHENEVER a valid and reasonable response is impossible because it does not exist.

The fact that you STILL pose the question; "What are we meant to be debating here anyway" AFTER it has been repeatedly stated to you that the OP's premise centres on the CONTENTS of the video ie; 'Trump's Speech', really says it all about the total futility of even attempting to engage with you in any kind of civil and earnest 'Serious Debate'.

kirklancaster is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-11-2016, 02:13 PM #56
Withano

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cameron
CBB22: Kirstie Alley

Withano

Favourites (more):

Kirk, I made the same conclusion in one minute as many others did in 36. This speak volumes about the quality of the video in question.

I dont really understand your motive, you have said nothing of substance about the video and only criticised other points. You have brought nothing and attempted to detract from others. Not only is this childish, it automatically disqualifies the validity of your posts, and i know you have struggled with debates in the past but this is not usually how they tend to work. Criticising the other side, perhaps. Youre half way there, but at least add somethhing of value.

Last edited by Withano; 01-11-2016 at 02:15 PM.
Withano is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-11-2016, 02:14 PM #57
Likes cars that go boom

Likes cars that go boom

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirklancaster View Post
The deflection IN YOUR POSTS is both tiresome and predictable, and is pulled 'White Rabbit' style from the proverbial hat WHENEVER a valid and reasonable response is impossible because it does not exist.

The fact that you STILL pose the question; "What are we meant to be debating here anyway" AFTER it has been repeatedly stated to you that the OP's premise centres on the CONTENTS of the video ie; 'Trump's Speech', really says it all about the total futility of even attempting to engage with you in any kind of civil and earnest 'Serious Debate'.
It was a rhetorical to be fair, please don't get bogged down in semantics.
Old 01-11-2016, 02:48 PM #58

Favourites:
CBB14: Gary
CBB 13: Ollie Locke

Favourites:

Now Bananarama is stuck in my head for the rest of the day. Thanks Johnny!

“I am thrilled to be alive at time when humanity is pushing against the limits of understanding. Even better, we may eventually discover that there are no limits.”
― Richard Dawkins

Last edited by jaxie; 01-11-2016 at 02:48 PM.
jaxie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-11-2016, 04:10 PM #59
User banned

User banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by rk3388 View Post
No he did not say he will invest in green energy, he wants to further expand the oil industry and mentioned that solar energy has "been a disaster" (not true). I'll give you one woman's right he is trying to take away which is abortion (as well as being against planned parenthood?)'
Economists have clearly said his economic plan would be a disaster as lowering the taxes for the 1% will let the rich get richer and the middle class deteriorate.
Your point on abortion is simply untrue and exaggerated, he wants to tighten laws on abortion (outside of rape and health danger to the mother) and he wants to put more funding into support for those people undecided on whether to abort, which is the right thing to do. Abortion has become too much of a feminist issue. When the childs life also needs to be taken into account plus to support the parents allows them time to look at all available options before rushing into a termination which they often later regret. The feminsts stance on this issue is too black or white too hard line and totally inflexible.
the truth is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-11-2016, 04:10 PM #60
User banned

User banned

Quote:
the same elitist economists employed by corporations who predicted brexit was the end of the world? lol
Old 01-11-2016, 04:31 PM #61

Quote:
Robert De Niro exposed by Donald Trump.
A sexual assault tea

BBCAN: Erica | Will | Veronica | Johnny | Alejandra | Ryan | Paras
Jamie89 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-11-2016, 04:32 PM #62
Fighting the PC Culture

Favourites (more):
CBB9: Karissa & Kristina Shannon
BB13 USA: Rachel
Fighting the PC Culture

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dezzy View Post
The whole criminal angle to demonise Hillary is hypocritical anyway given that Trump's got a court date of his own coming up. It's strange that Hillary is getting **** when charges haven't been brought against her when you consider that Trump has a court date in December for allegedly raping a child.

If she's guilty until proven innocent then surely the same goes for Trump.
The reason that child rape thing isn't getting attention here is because no one believes it. We don't even know the girl's name. The media have given up trying to smear Trump on this issue because it is back-firing.
Old 01-11-2016, 04:40 PM #63
rk3388

Favourites (more):
rk3388

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Your point on abortion is simply untrue and exaggerated, he wants to tighten laws on abortion (outside of rape and health danger to the mother) and he wants to put more funding into support for those people undecided on whether to abort, which is the right thing to do. Abortion has become too much of a feminist issue. When the childs life also needs to be taken into account plus to support the parents allows them time to look at all available options before rushing into a termination which they often later regret. The feminsts stance on this issue is too black or white too hard line and totally inflexible.
Now this is untrue. He does not support Planned Parenthood which has been providing this service to women in the US, who help prevent preganancies in the first place.

And he said he is pro-life, ONLY allowing abortions under specified circumstances...

Making it illegal would result in illegal and more unsafe abortions . It also can result in unfit mothers raising children against their will, which can result in poor-quality lives for those kids

Then there's our population growth which is a whole nother issue
Old 01-11-2016, 04:43 PM #64
rk3388

Favourites (more):
rk3388

Favourites (more):

Quote:
the same elitist economists employed by corporations who predicted brexit was the end of the world? lol
Brexit has had a lot of negative ramifications including decreasing the value of the Canadian dollar which is something I'm dealing with right now. Not the end of the world, but you can't deny the economic consequences.
Old 01-11-2016, 04:44 PM #65
Fighting the PC Culture

Favourites (more):
Fighting the PC Culture

Favourites (more):

Surprise, surprise, many people commenting did not watch the video. I try to engage people on an intellectual level but sometimes they won't have it. On November 9th I expect a lot of hatred on this forum because Trump is going to be the next president and the USA and the West will at last have a true leader.

Last edited by Liberty4eva; 01-11-2016 at 04:45 PM.
Liberty4eva is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-11-2016, 04:45 PM #66
rk3388

Favourites (more):
rk3388

Favourites (more):

Also as someone passionate for environmental issues, Donald's vilifying of the EPA (who doesn't have strict enough control over oil sands) is disgusting, and the fact he doesn't "believe" in climate change when for a long time it has been a scientific fact and no longer a theory
Old 01-11-2016, 04:46 PM #67
-

-

Quote:
Not the end of the world, but you can't deny the economic consequences.
And yet, people are doing just that, constantly .
Toy Soldier is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-11-2016, 05:36 PM #68
User banned

User banned

Quote:
Brexit has had a lot of negative ramifications including decreasing the value of the Canadian dollar which is something I'm dealing with right now. Not the end of the world, but you can't deny the economic consequences.
You are the one denying the positive consequences, the stock market is through the roof at world record levels and our steel market has survived too
Old 01-11-2016, 05:57 PM #69

Favourites:

Favourites:

Quote:
It worked here is why... We lapped all the 'taking back control' and 'sovereignty' rubbish, our gullible believed it and theirs will too.
Don't call me gullible. I don't call you remain voters delusional.

#StoptheReferendumJibes

“I am thrilled to be alive at time when humanity is pushing against the limits of understanding. Even better, we may eventually discover that there are no limits.”
― Richard Dawkins

Last edited by jaxie; 01-11-2016 at 06:03 PM.
jaxie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-11-2016, 06:09 PM #70
Withano

Favourites (more):

Withano

Favourites (more):

Quote:
You are the one denying the positive consequences, the stock market is through the roof at world record levels and our steel market has survived too
Hahahha. Of course its doing well, its measured in sterling which is doing ****e right now, making stock cheaper to buy. Theres a reason why its doing well, theres a direct correlation between a failing currency and a flourishing stock market. If you were to measure the ftse in dollars its not doing well at all. Worse than pre-brexit. Brexiters are adorable hahaha.

The pound has been devalued and the same people you put your trust into for some weird independent revolution have tried to defend it in fun ways that dont actually make sense. Youve ate out the palm of their hands and its adorably naive.

Last edited by Withano; 01-11-2016 at 06:14 PM.
Withano is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-11-2016, 07:07 PM #71
Iconic Symbolic Historic

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Jess Impiazzi
Strictly 2017: Davood Ghadami

Iconic Symbolic Historic

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Jess Impiazzi
Strictly 2017: Davood Ghadami

Quote:
Rebuilding the industries
increasing tariffs on chinese steel
raising taxes on those taking american jobs abroad
reducing government red tape on small businesses
spending more on war veterans
protecting the borders against criminal illegal immigrants entering
Tax breaks for american businesses who remain in the usa and reduce their regulation to help them grow home grown jobs
to stop supplying weapons to so called rebels we dont even know across the middle east when the weapons often end up in the hands of ISIS
Can you explain how Trump is going to achieve this? All the proposals I've read have him lowering taxes on the wealthiest and increasing taxes on the middle class ie more Reagan/Bush trickle down economics that led to the recession of the 80's and the global financial crisis of 2007. In other words a tax plan that we have all seen fail at least twice.

Quote:
If you make people think they're thinking, they'll love you; but if you really make them think, they'll hate you. - Don Marquis

Last edited by GiRTh; 01-11-2016 at 07:10 PM.
GiRTh is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-11-2016, 07:45 PM #72
Fighting the PC Culture

Favourites (more):
Fighting the PC Culture

Favourites (more):
Default Special thanks to all of the British support for Donald Trump!

Wanted to give thanks to the few (but impeccably wise) Donald Trump supporters on here and in the UK. Here are some really awesome videos of his UK supporters. It helps boost our spirits.

And don't worry, WE WILL make the right decision on November 8th!

Liberty4eva is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-11-2016, 07:46 PM #73
Likes cars that go boom

Likes cars that go boom

Can you hear the cheering in the vid.... what are they cheering?

He said he's going to reduce federal jobs, is that not their public and civil services?
In all departments excepting the dept of war!
then he's going to hack at regulations.... what is he deregulating is that not important to know to decide if it's a god/bad thing?

At this point all rationality has gone out of the window, America appears to me to be in some twilight zone... What the actual hell is going on? :/
Old 01-11-2016, 07:51 PM #74
-

-

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiRTh View Post
Can you explain how Trump is going to achieve this? All the proposals I've read have him lowering taxes on the wealthiest and increasing taxes on the middle class ie more Reagan/Bush trickle down economics that led to the recession of the 80's and the global financial crisis of 2007. In other words a tax plan that we have all seen fail at least twice.
I think you're overlooking the fact that the global recession in 2007 was caused by UK benefits claimants.
Old 01-11-2016, 07:52 PM #75
-

-

****ing pmsl at Katie Hopkin's Trump-hair

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
british, convince, de, donald, exposed, niro, people, robert, special, speech, support, trump, videos, youtube