Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

CBB19 Celebrity Big Brother January 2017 [CBB 19] [All Stars and New Stars] was won by Coleen Nolan.

Old 11-01-2017, 12:19 PM #51
Life imitates art

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 2: Bimini Bon Boulash
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith

Life imitates art

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda123 View Post
erm.... it kinda looked like Austin was getting his ass chewed out by James, and not in a good way

Round 1 def goes to James J

James came across better too.

Spoiler:

LukeB is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-01-2017, 12:19 PM #52

Quote:
Originally Posted by LukeB View Post

James came across better too.
Sure he did.
Nancy. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-01-2017, 12:20 PM #53
Life imitates art

Favourites (more):

Life imitates art

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nancy Littlebottom View Post
Sure he did.
So you are saying Austin came across better after picking on Stacy for no reason at all? you really are bias

Spoiler:

Old 11-01-2017, 12:20 PM #54

Quote:
Originally Posted by rusticgal View Post
There only seems a random few on here that don't like him (me included) ...many people on this forum who disliked him before are liking him now.
I agree with you...Jordan can dish it but hit the right button (Billy Eliot)....and he will lose it.
He is treating Austin like he treated Gary Busey....it's only because people are disliking Austin that his behaviour is being deemed as acceptable.
Old 11-01-2017, 12:22 PM #55
This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey
BB19: Sian

This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrWong View Post
Farrah vindicated.
Farrah

Last edited by Cherie; 11-01-2017 at 12:22 PM.
Cherie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-01-2017, 12:23 PM #56

Quote:
So you are saying Austin came across better after picking on Stacy for no reason at all? you really are bias
No, don't put words in my mouth. You said James came across better. I thought you meant out of him and Austin...I never said anything about Stacy.
and if anyone's bias it's you. Austin could do something to change this forum's perception a week from now and you'd still be telling us what a terrible person he is.
Old 11-01-2017, 12:26 PM #57
This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):

This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):

Quote:
There only seems a random few on here that don't like him (me included) ...many people on this forum who disliked him before are liking him now.
I agree with you...Jordan can dish it but hit the right button (Billy Eliot)....and he will lose it.
He is treating Austin like he treated Gary Busey....it's only because people are disliking Austin that his behaviour is being deemed as acceptable.
He is not, Gary didn't invite confrontation like Austin is, Austin is treating Stacy like James with Gary Busey, James looks like he has learned lessons from his time in the house, Austin seems to have forgotten anything he learned.
Cherie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-01-2017, 12:28 PM #58
Life imitates art

Favourites (more):

Life imitates art

Favourites (more):

Quote:
No, don't put words in my mouth. You said James came across better. I thought you meant out of him and Austin...I never said anything about Stacy.
and if anyone's bias it's you. Austin could do something to change this forum's perception a week from now and you'd still be telling us what a terrible person he is.
yes that's what I meant, everyone came across better than Austin last night tbh. Him picking on Stacy for no reason at all automatically makes him come across the worse out of them all. I actually liked Austin but he's been awful this time round. James J ended him and Austin putting his finger in James's crack was disgusting

Spoiler:

Last edited by LukeB; 11-01-2017 at 12:32 PM.
Old 11-01-2017, 12:30 PM #59

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherie View Post
He is not, Gary didn't invite confrontation like Austin is, Austin is treating Stacy like James with Gary Busey, James looks like he has learned lessons from his time in the house, Austin seems to have forgotten anything he learned.
https://68.media.tumblr.com/51fd6a7e...3x32o1_250.gif

Oh please. James hasn't learned a damn thing. Within an hour of going in on launch night he told Austin that he liked him at first but didn't later on in the series. If that's not inviting confrontation I don't know what is.

Last edited by Nancy.; 11-01-2017 at 12:32 PM.
Old 11-01-2017, 12:38 PM #60

Quote:
Agree...that really upset James...did you see his leg twitching under the covers ... Give him a bit of his own medicine and hit him where it hurts..he won't be able to handle it.
I get the impression it will take quite some time for James to seriously crack, seems reasonably composed, but calling him 'Billy' every now and then will gradually grind him down to cracking point i should imagine!
Stevep is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-01-2017, 12:47 PM #61

Favourites (more):
BB17: Andy
BB14: Dan

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Really?

Sorry but James looked like a rabid dog in those final few seconds. Winning an argument doesn't specifically go to the one who snarls the loudest. If James had been calm and collective then maybe so but he was anything but. He revealed himself to be the prat we already knew he was.
I guess if you were minding your own business and someone started deliberately riling you, put their finger up your butt crack and kicked you, you wouldn't mind a bit? JJ controlled himself remarkably well, but then he's miles ahead of Austin (who is disturbingly childish) in the maturity stakes.
jet is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-01-2017, 12:50 PM #62
I Love my brick

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons

I Love my brick

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons

Deleted some posts in here, can i remind Forum members to keep it about the HMs and not eachother. Thanks

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiRTh View Post
You compare Jim Davidson to Nelson Mandela?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus. View Post
I know, how stupid? He's more like Gandhi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaiah 7:14 View Post

Katie Hopkins reveals epilepsy made her suicidal - and says she identifies as a MAN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
Just because she is a giant cock, doesn't make her a man.
Niamh. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-01-2017, 01:03 PM #63

Quote:
yes that's what I meant, everyone came across better than Austinlast night tbh. Him picking on Stacy for no reason at all automatically makes him come across the worse out of them all. I actually liked Austin but he's been awful this time round. James J ended him and Austin putting his finger in James's crack was disgusting
So what does that make James then? He specifically targeted Austin (for no reason) ON LAUNCH NIGHT and told him he "Liked him at first but didn't later on". Why is it ok for James to specifically go in and target Austin but Austin can't say anything of a similar nature to anyone else? I've asked this question multiple times but people keep ignoring it. I wonder why.

At least Austin got to know Stacy on a one on one basis before making judgements - unlike the 38 year old Billy Elliot.

Last edited by Nancy.; 11-01-2017 at 01:15 PM.
Old 11-01-2017, 01:08 PM #64

Quote:
Originally Posted by jet View Post
I guess if you were minding your own business and someone started deliberately riling you, put their finger up your butt crack and kicked you, you wouldn't mind a bit? JJ controlled himself remarkably well, but then he's miles ahead of Austin (who is disturbingly childish) in the maturity stakes.
Hilarious.

I'm sorry to have to break this to you but JJ is 38, 10 years older than Austin. Anyone who prides themselves on being a wind up merchant at that age are not mature at all. Quite the opposite. He's an embarrassment.

Last edited by Nancy.; 11-01-2017 at 01:13 PM.
Old 11-01-2017, 01:12 PM #65

Quote:
Fair enough my bad, yeah he does seem to have a lot of fans here but least you know you are not alone in your dislike! Also I never saw him in his series so i dunno about the gary busey thing but yes the biggest troublemakers do tend to also blow up easily and i agree-dont dish it out if you cant take it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niamh. View Post
Deleted some posts in here, can i remind Forum members to keep it about the HMs and not eachother. Thanks
OMG i only just noticed you are staff aw hon hope this site isnt giving you too much of a headache

Last edited by Lstan; 11-01-2017 at 01:13 PM.
Lstan is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-01-2017, 01:14 PM #66

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
James specifically targeted Austin (for no reason) when he went in ON LAUNCH NIGHT and told him he "Liked him at first but didn't later on". Why is it ok for James to specifically go in and target Austin but Austin can't say anything of a similar nature to anyone else? I've asked this question multiple times but people keep ignoring it. I wonder why.

At least Austin got to know Stacy on a one on one basis before making judgements - unlike the 38 year old Billy Elliot.
I've often wondered why some people seem to have a problem with, and mock, male dancers. Perhaps you would be good enough answer this question for me?
Old 11-01-2017, 01:16 PM #67
0_o

0_o

Quote:
Originally Posted by sampvt View Post
I cant understand why Austin wasnt called up and warned for sticking his finger up JJ's bum and kicking out at him. Thats something that normally gets a hammering. JJ was riled but kept the lid on it and Austins threat to punch him in the face got his attention as well.
Probably because James just ignored it. If he had made any ounce of a fuss Austin would have been dragged to the DR. Even now if he makes a fuss about the arse poking thing Austin would be gone tbh. But I can't see him doing this so Austin will get away with it.
but now not into takeaways anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niamh. View Post
Did you get them delivered from Wuhan?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Soldier View Post
I would just like to take a second to congratulate Vicky, for creating the first Tibb post that needed chapters and a bibliography.

Last edited by Vicky.; 11-01-2017 at 01:21 PM.
Vicky. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-01-2017, 01:17 PM #68

Quote:
I've often wondered why some people seem to have a problem with, and mock, male dancers. Perhaps you would be good enough answer this question for me?
I don't have a problem with male dancers, but James clearly does if can be so easily riled by Austin's joke. Nice deflection there, btw.
Old 11-01-2017, 01:23 PM #69

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Hilarious.

I'm sorry to have to break this to you but JJ is 38, 10 years older than Austin. Anyone who prides themselves on being a wind up merchant at that age are not mature at all. Quite the opposite. He's an embarrassment.
Austin acts like a 10 year old though. Do you think his behaviour last night was acceptable? you just seem to be focusing on James reaction and completely bypassing Austins goading and kicking etc?
Old 11-01-2017, 01:30 PM #70

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
I don't have a problem with male dancers, but James clearly does if can be so easily riled by Austin's joke. Nice deflection there, btw.
Then why say James was a '38 year old Billy Elliot' in a mocking way?

I doubt Austin's childish mockery about being a dancer bothered James. He didn't even react to that and seemed to get more annoyed later after Austin mocked Coleen about lying there 'in your single bed'. Very nasty.
Old 11-01-2017, 01:40 PM #71

Quote:
It's pretty obvious.

Dancing, particularly ballet, has for a large proportion of time been deemed as an activity that women should take up due to it's light and graceful nature i would imagine. As a result, it would likely have been considered to be emasculating for men.

Times have changed but the stigma is still there for male dancers, hence why James was rattled when he was making out he was a 'big boy' and Austin brought him right back down with the 'dancer' jibe.

Last edited by Stevep; 11-01-2017 at 01:43 PM.
Stevep is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-01-2017, 01:46 PM #72

Quote:
Austin acts like a 10 year old though. Do you think his behaviour last night was acceptable? you just seem to be focusing on James reaction and completely bypassing Austins goading and kicking etc?
Austin acts like many 28 year olds do, and who's bypassing his behaviour? I haven't been asked about it but as it happens, I didn't particularly enjoy seeing him put his finger up James arse, no.

His kick didn't have any real force behind it, so I don't see how it can be viewed as anything but playful. We've seen other housemates do questionable things in the past, so why are BB fans outraged and offended now? Oh yes, because they don't like Austin. I hate defending someone with that sorry old excuse of them being drunk, but that's exactly what he was...drunk. If James had kicked Austin you'd be loving it and singing from the mountains like Julie bloody Andrews.

Last edited by Nancy.; 11-01-2017 at 02:04 PM.
Old 11-01-2017, 02:01 PM #73

Quote:
Then why say James was a '38 year old Billy Elliot' in a mocking way?

I doubt Austin's childish mockery about being a dancer bothered James. He didn't even react to that and seemed to get more annoyed later after Austin mocked Coleen about lying there 'in your single bed'. Very nasty.
Because that's what Austin referred to him as. You've answered your question in the second paragraph. and James didn't really start getting nasty until Austin mentioned the Billy Elliot thing. A perfect example that he can dish it out but can't take it.

As for Coleen Nolan...who really cares about that besides the petty anti Austin brigade?
Old 11-01-2017, 02:03 PM #74

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevep View Post
It's pretty obvious.

Dancing, particularly ballet, has for a large proportion of time been deemed as an activity that women should take up due to it's light and graceful nature i would imagine. As a result, it would likely have been considered to be emasculating for men.

Times have changed but the stigma is still there for male dancers, hence why James was rattled when he was making out he was a 'big boy' and Austin brought him right back down with the 'dancer' jibe.
Old 11-01-2017, 02:06 PM #75

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Austin acts like many 28 year olds do, and who's bypassing his behaviour? I haven't been asked about it but as it happens, I didn't particularly enjoy seeing him put his finger up James arse, no.

His kick didn't have any real force behind it, so I don't see how it can be viewed as anything but playful. We've seen other housemates do questionable in the past, so why are BB fans outraged and offended now? Oh yes, because they don't like Austin. I hate defending someone with that sorry old excuse of them being drunk, but that's exactly what he was...drunk. If James had kicked Austin you'd be loving it and singing from the mountains like Julie bloody Andrews.
I don't mind Austin that much actually, I just think he's very childish with a nasty streak. I've seen worse. I preferred him in his last outing on Cbb when James Hill kept him in line. I think Austin needs someone more mature on his side for guidance....and no, if things had been reversed and James had fingered Austin and kicked him I wouldn't be loving it or defending it at all.

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
james, lmao, losing, played, temper, violin