Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

CBB19 Celebrity Big Brother January 2017 [CBB 19] [All Stars and New Stars] was won by Coleen Nolan.

Old 10-01-2017, 11:35 PM #1

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith
Love Island 6: Sophie

Favourites (more):
Default Preachy bitch

Angie needs to go Friday. I dont like the way she is preaching to the housemates about smoking, bad diets, detox etc. They are all adults who make their own choices. people say Angie looks great for her age she is absolutely stick thin and I dont know what surgery she has done but her face doesnt seem symmetrical.

i agree that three of the people she picked James Colleen and Brandon are seriously overweight but she is NOT QUALIFIED to preach to anyone. If I was overweight in there I wouldnt want people telling me to excersise more or whatever. I cringed when Angie had them all in the room telling them where they were going wrong. Stupid task and stupid woman. Sick of her. And I dont or have never liked COLLEEN
rionablue is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 10-01-2017, 11:56 PM #2

The trouble with people like Angie...who look after themselves with sensible eating, fitness regimes etc their lives revolve around it. They then think they have the right to preach...and they think they are stronger than other people because they have willpower and strength that others don't. Many people don't have that factuation...many people have other things to focus on. She thinks she is better than others. She has led a glamorous lifestyle IMO and she has been fortunate in many ways.
She needs to focus on the fact that she's no better than anyone else. Her son has spent his life being a pretentious 'lothario" using his looks and name shagging girls left right and centre...what's his talent? Perhaps she should have preached to him about getting a proper job...instead of smoking, drinking and being a womaniser..

She's a snob and so self righteous...maybe she should focus on her own flesh and blood before she dictates to others.
rusticgal is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-01-2017, 12:02 AM #3

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by rusticgal View Post
The trouble with people like Angie...who look after themselves with sensible eating, fitness regimes etc their lives revolve around it. They then think they have the right to preach...and they think they are stronger than other people because they have willpower and strength that others don't. Many people don't have that factuation...many people have other things to focus on. She thinks she is better than others. She has led a glamorous lifestyle IMO and she has been fortunate in many ways.
She needs to focus on the fact that she's no better than anyone else. Her son has spent his life being a pretentious 'lothario" using his looks and name shagging girls left right and centre...what's his talent? Perhaps she should have preached to him about getting a proper job...instead of smoking, drinking and being a womaniser..

She's a snob and so self righteous...maybe she should focus on her own flesh and blood before she dictates to others.
Very well put rg
rionablue is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-01-2017, 12:17 AM #4
rk3388

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Rachel Johnson
CBBUSA: Metta World Peace
rk3388

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Rachel Johnson
CBBUSA: Metta World Peace

Yeah, so far she's pretty one dimensional. I can't see her bringing as much to the series as Stacy.
rk3388 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-01-2017, 01:00 AM #5
🌈 silly cow 🌈

🌈 silly cow 🌈

Dreadful woman and I really can't see anybody picking up the phone to save her. I'll be very surprised if she isn't first out.
Jase. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-01-2017, 06:29 AM #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by rionablue View Post
Angie needs to go Friday. I dont like the way she is preaching to the housemates about smoking, bad diets, detox etc. They are all adults who make their own choices. people say Angie looks great for her age she is absolutely stick thin and I dont know what surgery she has done but her face doesnt seem symmetrical.

i agree that three of the people she picked James Colleen and Brandon are seriously overweight but she is NOT QUALIFIED to preach to anyone. If I was overweight in there I wouldnt want people telling me to excersise more or whatever. I cringed when Angie had them all in the room telling them where they were going wrong. Stupid task and stupid woman. Sick of her. And I dont or have never liked COLLEEN
I have to agree with you (and I don't like Coleen either) If someone started preaching about my bad habits as Angie does I'd just feel like doing it more often.
jennyjuniper is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
angie, bitch, preachy