Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

Serious Debates & News Debate and discussion about political, moral, philosophical, celebrity and news topics.

Old 17-01-2017, 02:08 PM #26
Likes cars that go boom

Likes cars that go boom

Please take me with you!
Old 17-01-2017, 02:15 PM #27
User banned

User banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeysteele View Post
Sorry but I think that is going to be bad for the UK, a bad decision but one all in the UK will have to cope with.
For Ireland, she is talking without authority.

Ireland will be bound by EU directives, she is going to have to bend consderably to get a really workable result.

Won't bother me,I am heading off this year to Ireland anyway for personal reasons too but also preferring to base myself in an EU Nation that is seemingly far more forward looking than some in England.
Not the rest of the UK,if there even will be a UK at all in the future of the current 4 Nations that form the present UK.
Its awesome for the UK and in the end it will be awesome for everyone else in decades to come as these self serving corrupt incompetent unaccountable corporate lackeys running the eu commission will slowly die out like neanderthals

Since the EU kept expanding corporate corruption and tax dodging on a monumental scale has grown beyond belief. Apple and google has 100s of billions in european accounts, having paid miniscule taxes across europe for 20 years. meanwhile the EU hasnt handed in audited accounts for 20 years. They are the scum of the universe.

It takes these muppets 7 years to make a trade deal lol Boeing lost $ 1 billion on their share value in 90 minutes last week? thats how business works, its minute by minute , not 7 years...The EU is an absolute disgrace. Given carte blanche it would ultimately become another form of USSR communist control. Where the 0.001% would cream off the top and everyone else would be destroyed by red tape , waste, corrupt laws , endless red tape that ultimately destroys the sme's chances of competing and taxes that only the corporates could afford to avoid. It is anto democratic, anti free market, anti free trade, its even anti mimmigration really. as it stops countries recruiting all the people they need to come in from OUTSIDE europe
the truth is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 17-01-2017, 02:20 PM #28
Likes cars that go boom

Likes cars that go boom

Quote:
Originally Posted by the truth View Post
Its awesome for the UK and in the end it will be awesome for everyone else in decades to come as these self serving corrupt incompetent unaccountable corporate lackeys running the eu commission will slowly die out like neanderthals

Since the EU kept expanding corporate corruption and tax dodging on a monumental scale has grown beyond belief. Apple and google has 100s of billions in european accounts, having paid miniscule taxes across europe for 20 years. meanwhile the EU hasnt handed in audited accounts for 20 years. They are the scum of the universe.

It takes these muppets 7 years to make a trade deal lol Boeing lost $ 1 billion on their share value in 90 minutes last week? thats how business works, its minute by minute , not 7 years...The EU is an absolute disgrace. Given carte blanche it would ultimately become another form of USSR communist control. Where the 0.001% would cream off the top and everyone else would be destroyed by red tape , waste, corrupt laws , endless red tape that ultimately destroys the sme's chances of competing and taxes that only the corporates could afford to avoid. It is anto democratic, anti free market, anti free trade, its even anti mimmigration really. as it stops countries recruiting all the people they need to come in from OUTSIDE europe
We are climbing into bed with Donald Trump ( or TRUMPUSA inc).... Are you seriously suggesting he will be competent, not in the slightest self serving and in no way corrupt?
Old 17-01-2017, 02:30 PM #29

Favourites:
CBB14: Gary
CBB 13: Ollie Locke

Favourites:

Quote:

“I am thrilled to be alive at time when humanity is pushing against the limits of understanding. Even better, we may eventually discover that there are no limits.”
― Richard Dawkins
jaxie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 17-01-2017, 02:50 PM #30
User banned

User banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kizzy View Post
We are climbing into bed with Donald Trump ( or TRUMPUSA inc).... Are you seriously suggesting he will be competent, not in the slightest self serving and in no way corrupt?
He will be a damn sight better than the uber corrupt useless self serving unaccountable european union which has overseen world record unemployment, insane immigration record terrorism and the highest level of bankrupt european countries since the 1920s...as for killary...lets see shes made $250 billion yet has never run a business? she supplied most of the weapons that armed ISIS and she has broken more laws than any politician in the last 20 years with her endless financial scandals at her foundation and of course the deleted 33000 emails many of which held serious classified information, many regarding her supplying missiles and tanks to the so called rebels who turned out to be ISIS.

Trump has achieved a lot even before entering the white house, a one million job deal with the chinese, a 1.6 billion reinvest from chrysler, saved 4.5 billion on air force one etc etc hes going after the right people, wasteful government and corrupt corporations
Old 17-01-2017, 03:21 PM #31
This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey
BB19: Sian

This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Soldier View Post
Quote:
Please take me with you!

Of course
Cherie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 17-01-2017, 04:16 PM #32
-

-

Quote:
But what about the corrupt incompetent corporate lackeys running Britain?
Toy Soldier is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 17-01-2017, 04:31 PM #33

Favourites:

Favourites:

Quote:
But what about the corrupt incompetent corporate lackeys running Britain?
They are at least accountable and ours?

“I am thrilled to be alive at time when humanity is pushing against the limits of understanding. Even better, we may eventually discover that there are no limits.”
― Richard Dawkins
Old 17-01-2017, 06:12 PM #34
User banned

User banned

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaxie View Post
They are at least accountable and ours?
we can vote them out, we cant vote out the european commission, they are not voted in or out , they are elected by the powerful
Its nothing better than an anti democratic despot dictatorship
Old 17-01-2017, 06:20 PM #35
User banned

User banned

Quote:
Sorry but I think that is going to be bad for the UK, a bad decision but one all in the UK will have to cope with.
For Ireland, she is talking without authority.

Ireland will be bound by EU directives, she is going to have to bend consderably to get a really workable result.

Won't bother me,I am heading off this year to Ireland anyway for personal reasons too but also preferring to base myself in an EU Nation that is seemingly far more forward looking than some in England.
Not the rest of the UK,if there even will be a UK at all in the future of the current 4 Nations that form the present UK.
What negative, scaremongering nonsence. There was a vote and more than 50% voted out - a majority vote. Deal with it.
Brillopad is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 17-01-2017, 06:31 PM #36
0_o

0_o

Quote:
Why's that? we voted out as the UK, It's not fair if only England get the **** end of the stick :/
England are more responsible for the shower of **** we have 'ruling' though. 'We' voted Tory. Scotland voted SNP..because of which we get cuts to the most vulnerable whilst the SNP manage to not do that to their people. Same here. Cameron pooped himself and offered a referendum then buggered off as he didn't know what to do. Scotland did not vote for Cameron, did Ireland?
but now not into takeaways anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niamh. View Post
Did you get them delivered from Wuhan?
Quote:
I would just like to take a second to congratulate Vicky, for creating the first Tibb post that needed chapters and a bibliography.
Vicky. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 17-01-2017, 06:45 PM #37

Everyone come join me in London.

#LondonIndependence2017

Brother Leon is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 17-01-2017, 07:04 PM #38

Favourites:

Favourites:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicky. View Post
England are more responsible for the shower of **** we have 'ruling' though. 'We' voted Tory. Scotland voted SNP..because of which we get cuts to the most vulnerable whilst the SNP manage to not do that to their people. Same here. Cameron pooped himself and offered a referendum then buggered off as he didn't know what to do. Scotland did not vote for Cameron, did Ireland?
The SNP are seriously overspending. Their public spending deficit is the highest in the EU, beats Greece by a mile. The **** is going to hit the fan eventually.

― Richard Dawkins

Last edited by jaxie; 17-01-2017 at 07:07 PM.
Old 17-01-2017, 09:55 PM #39
Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Jordan
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brillopad View Post
What negative, scaremongering nonsence. There was a vote and more than 50% voted out - a majority vote. Deal with it.
Just over 50% and over 6 months ago too,it may not be that now, nothing scaremongering at all.
Good luck to the UK with such attitude and intolerance you have just sort of demonstrated.

I'm glad I will be making a future elsewhere.
joeysteele is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 17-01-2017, 10:00 PM #40
laura carter stan

Favourites (more):
CBB22: Kirstie Alley

laura carter stan

Favourites (more):
CBB22: Kirstie Alley

Glad miss Scotland will be making a swift exit from the messy UK soon!
Greg! is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 17-01-2017, 10:09 PM #41
User banned

User banned

Quote:
Just over 50% and over 6 months ago too,it may not be that now, nothing scaremongering at all.
Good luck to the UK with such attitude and intolerance you have just sort of demonstrated.

What intolerance have I just demonstrated? Any successful businessman will tell you to be successful in business you have to sometimes take risks. I think some are just too scared to do that. Equally people may vote the same with more deciding to do so. Just wishful thinking on your part.

That's okay as long as they don't try and change tack if it does work out and benefit Britain. Maybe some of us have more faith in our country and our countrymen than others.

Last edited by Brillopad; 17-01-2017 at 10:14 PM.
Old 17-01-2017, 10:10 PM #42
User banned

User banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg! View Post
Good riddance!
Old 17-01-2017, 10:17 PM #43
Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):

Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg! View Post
Some in England don't care Greg.
Scotland rarely agrees with England and sadly it seems the UK only matters when the rest of the supposed equal Countries agree with England.
I wish Nicola Sturgeon all the best in her aim and the attitude of part of England shows how little Scotland is valued in this so called United Kingdom.

It cannot be a UK if Scotland goes independent anyway.
How messy as you rightly say.
Old 17-01-2017, 10:26 PM #44
User banned

User banned

Quote:
Some in England don't care Greg.
Scotland rarely agrees with England and sadly it seems the UK only matters when the rest of the supposed equal Countries agree with England.
I wish Nicola Sturgeon all the best in her aim and the attitude of part of England shows how little Scotland is valued in this so called United Kingdom.

It cannot be a UK if Scotland goes independent anyway.
How messy as you rightly say.
Hang on a minute Scotland chose to vote in? That was their choice and their responsibility. Why would the English majority vote not count because Scotland wimped out?
Old 17-01-2017, 10:34 PM #45
Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):

Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Hang on a minute Scotland chose to vote in? That was their choice and their responsibility. Why would the English majority vote not count because Scotland wimped out?
Hey you are one that has just said good riddance to Scotland above.
Hardly a way to heal and unite the UK.

So Scotland seeing such an attitude,why should it have to put up with.that and be dragged down further by the so called United Kingdom government.
Old 17-01-2017, 10:41 PM #46
User banned

User banned

Quote:

scot land democratically voted to stay in UK
UK democratically voted to leave wu
simple UK leave and Scotland are part of UK so they leave
Old 17-01-2017, 10:42 PM #47
User banned

User banned

Quote:
Hey you are one that has just said good riddance to Scotland above.
Hardly a way to heal and unite the UK.

So Scotland seeing such an attitude,why should it have to put up with.that and be dragged down further by the so called United Kingdom government.
Yes I said that because they bailed. It wasn't England that split the UK. And no one knows how this is all going to turn out - your comments about 'dragging Scotland down' is simply opinion , not fact.
Old 17-01-2017, 10:43 PM #48
User banned

User banned

Scotland's economy is getting weaker
Old 17-01-2017, 10:48 PM #49
Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):

Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Yes I said that because they bailed. It wasn't England that split the UK. And no one knows how this is all going to turn out - your comments about 'dragging Scotland down' is simply opinion , not fact.
I believe the UK has kept Scotland down and UK governments used it as a dumping ground to try out rotten policies such as the poll tax.
It doesn't appear that Scotland itself feels a valued Nation in the UK.
So hardly just an opinion.
Old 18-01-2017, 05:40 AM #50
Likes cars that go boom

Likes cars that go boom

Accountable? I don't think enough realise how corrupt we are becoming. It's time to stop deluding ourselves with this cosy British ideal.... It does not exist!

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
market, single