Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

CBB19 Celebrity Big Brother January 2017 [CBB 19] [All Stars and New Stars] was won by Coleen Nolan.

Old 02-02-2017, 01:57 PM #51

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niamh. View Post
I actually don't even think Nicola was upset by it, she knew the more she looked at her with that smug look on her face the angrier Kim would get and that it would look worse for Kim than Nasty Nicola
Very true - Nicole wasnt scared - she wanted Kim to make an arse of herself - shame really because it wasnt Kims best - I hope she gets a better chance tonight - your'e an adulterer - that was my favourite one!! and chinless wonders!!

Last edited by sungrass; 02-02-2017 at 01:57 PM.
sungrass is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-02-2017, 01:58 PM #52
I Love my brick

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons

I Love my brick

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons

Quote:
Originally Posted by sungrass View Post
Very true - Nicole wasnt scared - she wanted Kim to make an arse of herself - shame really because it wasnt Kims best - I hope she gets a better chance tonight - your'e an adulterer - that was my favourite one!! and chinless wonders!!
She has definitely come out with the best quotes of the series that's for sure

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiRTh View Post
You compare Jim Davidson to Nelson Mandela?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus. View Post
I know, how stupid? He's more like Gandhi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaiah 7:14 View Post

Katie Hopkins reveals epilepsy made her suicidal - and says she identifies as a MAN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
Just because she is a giant cock, doesn't make her a man.
Niamh. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-02-2017, 02:57 PM #53
cancelled

cancelled

...my fave was 'is that a designer fanny........or what?'.......................

not from kim though....................

Mark L
ebandit is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-02-2017, 03:19 PM #54
Namaste

Namaste

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicky. View Post
I think the 'real Kim' is someone who is nice, airy fairy and pleasant most of the time, but when feels provoked has a temper on her It doesn't have to be one or the other

I think it's a shame that certain people are held to a particular standard where they're expected to display only one side to their personality forever or otherwise be scrutinized and labeled as fake. Everybody on the planet has different sides to them, Kim is no different.

And I think it's especially desperate for the gang in there to twist her friendliness with Jedward into some sort of act she's putting on. She's always gotten along extremely well with them. The others provoke her and then play the oblivious card when she bites, spiteful pricks.

Last edited by Lostie!; 02-02-2017 at 03:20 PM.
Lostie! is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-02-2017, 03:25 PM #55

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Ann Widdecombe
CBB20: Sarah Harding

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Ann Widdecombe
CBB20: Sarah Harding

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lostie! View Post

I think it's a shame that certain people are held to a particular standard where they're expected to display only one side to their personality forever or otherwise be scrutinized and labeled as fake. Everybody on the planet has different sides to them, Kim is no different.

And I think it's especially desperate for the gang in there to twist her friendliness with Jedward into some sort of act she's putting on. She's always gotten along extremely well with them.

I think it's purposeful. They launch night folks are doing everything they can to pick out a perceived (and made up) flaws against Jedward and Kim. They are hoping to get the public to dislike them and therefore not vote for them.

That is Nicola's whole purpose...she is constantly goading Kim and Jedward to get the outbursts that could turn off their fans. And don't forget Coleen with the constant "I don't understand who's voting for them" declarations...which is a passive aggressive way to tell people not to vote for them.
Stormy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-02-2017, 03:45 PM #56
Namaste

Namaste

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormy View Post
I think it's purposeful. They launch night folks are doing everything they can to pick out a perceived (and made up) flaws against Jedward and Kim. They are hoping to get the public to dislike them and therefore not vote for them.

That is Nicola's whole purpose...she is constantly goading Kim and Jedward to get the outbursts that could turn off their fans. And don't forget Coleen with the constant "I don't understand who's voting for them" declarations...which is a passive aggressive way to tell people not to vote for them.
Very true. Seeing them seethe with bile at how many evictions Jedward and Kim have survived is pretty hilarious, in fairness.
Lostie! is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-02-2017, 04:23 PM #57
Texas Forever

Favourites (more):
BB18: Raph
BB17: Andy

Texas Forever

Favourites (more):
BB18: Raph
BB17: Andy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Withano View Post
I dont get this 'the real kim', 'showing their true colours' etc jumbo. Personalities arent static, why cant she be pleasent at times and erratic at others?
Drew. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-02-2017, 09:55 PM #58

Default Kim personality disorder

I think it's likely that Kim has Narcissistic Personality Disorder - horrible childhood has resulted in her donning this ridiculous lovely granny facade, as seen when she's with Jedward, but the twisted, manipulative, nasty, demeaning , unhappy Kim comes screaming out as soon as she receives any criticism or is disagreed with.
She has an extremely fragile ego and a HUGE persecution complex; always playing the victim ("you've put me through hell", "you started it" "tell them off not me"etc etc)
Tbh I feel sorry for her as she arguably (I doubt having a personality disorder classes as a mental health problem but when someone becomes pathological I think it's fair to say it does) isn't mentally fit to be in there.
OR she has early onset dementia and therefore definitely shouldn't be in there.
Kapar9 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-02-2017, 09:58 PM #59

If you look at how she interacts with the other housemates it's manipulative, aggressive and ingenuine. It's hard to know the real Kim because she doesn't know who she is herself and/or doesn't like herself. I think this is why the two sides to her are so opposite because the nice side is a desperate cover up to a deeply unhappy woman.
Kapar9 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-02-2017, 10:00 PM #60
Sod orf

Sod orf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kapar9 View Post
I think it's likely that Kim has Narcissistic Personality Disorder - horrible childhood has resulted in her donning this ridiculous lovely granny facade, as seen when she's with Jedward, but the twisted, manipulative, nasty, demeaning , unhappy Kim comes screaming out as soon as she receives any criticism or is disagreed with.
She has an extremely fragile ego and a HUGE persecution complex; always playing the victim ("you've put me through hell", "you started it" "tell them off not me"etc etc)
Tbh I feel sorry for her as she arguably (I doubt having a personality disorder classes as a mental health problem but when someone becomes pathological I think it's fair to say it does) isn't mentally fit to be in there.
OR she has early onset dementia and therefore definitely shouldn't be in there.
I just think she's putting it on as an act, and is totally playing the Big Brother game to win.

I don't believe for one minute that she's that rude to people.

I hope she wins, but I doubt it very much.
Alf is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-02-2017, 10:05 PM #61

Favourites (more):
CBB17: Tiffany Pollard
CBB16: Natasha Hamilton

Favourites (more):
CBB17: Tiffany Pollard
CBB16: Natasha Hamilton

I don't think it's the "real Kim". If you ask me, it seems like she's playing a game (which is a good and interesting thing). I've always held myself to the belief that everyone is mostly genuine in that house, but Kim goes from one extreme to another in an instant. I've barely seen her outside the house, but from what I have seen she's certainly not been the loud character she 'plays' in the house. She was clearly told to cause drama and tension before going into the house, and tbh good on her for making it, because so many people promise that and fail to deliver
Regardless, she makes good TV. I kinda hope she just sits down and confirms if she's been real or played up because, while I don't mind either way (I can't really complain that she comes out with some vulgar stuff because 1. at times it's funny and 2. nearly every housemate ever has), it's frustrating me because I can't figure her out. I'd love to go over to her nice clean house for afternoon tea while she boils the kettle and addresses me as 'lovey' before asking if I'd like her premium biscuits if it is the real her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lostie! View Post
And I think it's especially desperate for the gang in there to twist her friendliness with Jedward into some sort of act she's putting on. She's always gotten along extremely well with them.
Better that than accuse Coleen and James C of having a relationship
Ant. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
kimberly, real, woodburn