Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

Serious Debates & News Debate and discussion about political, moral, philosophical, celebrity and news topics.

Old 26-04-2017, 09:27 AM #76
User banned

User banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kizzy View Post
Is hating fascists irrational.... Who knew?

Hey if you are ashamed of our history don't shoot the messenger brillo.

We need fascists...Is that what you're saying?
If you don't believe that everyone, every race and every country has as history not to be so proud of then you are deluded. Blacks and Asians have been raping, pillaging, killing and murdering their own for centuries and, more importantly, still doing so. We all have a history unedifying as it may be to you.

White races have gone a long way to make-up for theirs but some are never satisfied. They are not responsible for those that cannot do the same and neither are they responsible for handing everything on a plate to those that haven't put in the same efforts to improve their thinking and therefore quality of lives.

Last edited by Brillopad; 26-04-2017 at 09:34 AM.
Brillopad is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-04-2017, 09:38 AM #77
Withano

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cameron
CBB22: Kirstie Alley

Withano

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brillopad View Post
Maybe I could temper my 'irrational hatred' if you could temper yours. .
Quote:

White races have gone a long way to make-up for theirs but some are never satisfied. They are not responsible for those that cannot do the same and neither are they responsible for handing everything on a plate to those that haven't put in the same efforts to improve their thinking and therefore quality of lives.
nobody was talking about your irrational hatred of non-whites or this groups history. This jump you made is pretty worrying.
Old 26-04-2017, 09:39 AM #78

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Ann Widdecombe
BB18: Tom

Favourites (more):

Quote:
If you don't believe that everyone, every race and every country has as history not to be so proud of then you are deluded. Blacks and Asians have been raping, pillaging, killing and murdering their own for centuries and, more importantly, still doing so. We all have a history unedifying as it may be to you.

This is very true.
Many on the left love to push this notion of 'white guilt' as if we're all responsible for our ancestors.
If that was the way forward the whole world would be running around apologising constantly.Many of the most barbaric civilisations in humanity are not and were not white.
Northern Monkey is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-04-2017, 09:50 AM #79
Withano

Favourites (more):

Withano

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northern Monkey View Post
This is very true.
Many on the left love to push this notion of 'white guilt' as if we're all responsible for our ancestors.
If that was the way forward the whole world would be running around apologising constantly.Many of the most barbaric civilisations in humanity are not and were not white.
I dont understand the relevance of any of this.
Is it because recent history is less relevant than some suggest, that we can/should elect fascists who promise to make similar mistakes?
Old 26-04-2017, 09:53 AM #80

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Withano View Post
I dont understand the relevance of any of this.
Is it because recent history is less relevant than some suggest, that we can/should elect fascists who promise to make similar mistakes?
I was agreeing with the post i quoted.Not necessarily in the context of the thread topic.
Old 26-04-2017, 09:55 AM #81
Likes cars that go boom

Likes cars that go boom

Quote:

Whites don't murder or rape then?... Please stop embarrassing yourself, I appreciate your right to voice your prejudice but have the self awareness to realise when you're doing it.

Your prejudice is evident again here, where did we make a distinction between 'British' and 'white'?...

Last edited by Kizzy; 26-04-2017 at 10:34 AM.
Kizzy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-04-2017, 09:59 AM #82
Likes cars that go boom

Likes cars that go boom

Quote:
I was agreeing with the post i quoted.Not necessarily in the context of the thread topic.
Oh I think this colonial concept of blacks as savages fits in perfectly with the thread topic. The far right, NF and Marine love that stuff.
Old 26-04-2017, 10:07 AM #83
User banned

User banned

Quote:
Oh I think this colonial concept of blacks as savages fits in perfectly with the thread topic. The far right, NF and Marine love that stuff.
Your words! That's infantile PC for you - the use of negative words and language as weapons against those they perceive are not towing the PC line. Sticks and stones.
Old 26-04-2017, 10:19 AM #84
User banned

User banned

Quote:
Your prejudice is evident again here, where did we make a distinction between 'British' and 'white'?...
Can you not put your words in the middle of my post to make it look as if those are my words, is that even allowed.

The use of the word prejudice is just your definition of my words, not fact, so to attempt to present you opinion as fact is simply bias and misinformation. On the other hand my words about black an Asian history is fact.

I repeat sticks and stones. If you can't argue your case without name-calling that is proof enough.

Last edited by Brillopad; 26-04-2017 at 10:21 AM.
Old 26-04-2017, 10:21 AM #85

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
reaching

Now if that's not shouting 'racist' to shut down debate then idk what is

Who has said that blacks are savages?

What Brillo was saying was that we all as civilisations have murky pasts.It's not just Britain who's the root of evil in the world.
Old 26-04-2017, 10:24 AM #86
Withano

Favourites (more):

Withano

Favourites (more):

Quote:
:
Quote:
Blacks and Asians have been raping, pillaging, killing and murdering their own for centuries and, more importantly, still doing so.
Old 26-04-2017, 10:28 AM #87

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Where does that say 'blacks are savages'?
Old 26-04-2017, 10:28 AM #88
Likes cars that go boom

Likes cars that go boom

Quote:
Your words! That's infantile PC for you - the use of negative words and language as weapons against those they perceive are not towing the PC line. Sticks and stones.
Hey you brought up the differential between Blacks/Asians and Whites.... throw around your meaningless buzzwords all you like in an infantile manner, you have no other way of expressing yourself obviously.

You have leapt from issue to issue in the vain hope that it explains your point of view, Corbyn, nukes, terrorism, Blacks, Whites... it's just a disjointed fear driven mess.
Old 26-04-2017, 10:30 AM #89
Withano

Favourites (more):

Withano

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Where does that say 'blacks are savages'?
Do you know what savage means? Brillo gave the definition of one in that post.
Old 26-04-2017, 10:37 AM #90
Likes cars that go boom

Likes cars that go boom

Quote:
Can you not put your words in the middle of my post to make it look as if those are my words, is that even allowed.

The use of the word prejudice is just your definition of my words, not fact, so to attempt to present you opinion as fact is simply bias and misinformation. On the other hand my words about black an Asian history is fact.

I repeat sticks and stones. If you can't argue your case without name-calling that is proof enough.
I amended the post for you.

Your use of the nonsense term PC is just your non definition of your opinion as something that is in any way credible even though by using the term 'PC' you say absolutely nothing.
Old 26-04-2017, 10:40 AM #91
User banned

User banned

Quote:
Hey you brought up the differential between Blacks/Asians and Whites.... throw around your meaningless buzzwords all you like in an infantile manner, you have no other way of expressing yourself obviously.

You have leapt from issue to issue in the vain hope that it explains your point of view, Corbyn, nukes, terrorism, Blacks, Whites... it's just a disjointed fear driven mess.
See someone only has to use the word black or Asian and you describe them as 'buzzwords' - more PC crap.

Rape and murder is still going on on a large scale in many black and Asian counties under certain regimes. There is nothing or no one to stop them - isn't that why we have such a refugee problem? Such things don't happen in the West. We have laws and civilisation to protect us. Those that commit such crimes are punished by law - they are not comparable. It is not a way of life as evident in many other countries.

PC is what is a mess. Emotional people desperately trying to guilt trip and control others into their way of thinking. Sick to the back teeth of it quite frankly.
Old 26-04-2017, 10:41 AM #92
Likes cars that go boom

Likes cars that go boom

Quote:
reaching

Now if that's not shouting 'racist' to shut down debate then idk what is

What Brillo was saying was that we all as civilisations have murky pasts.It's not just Britain who's the root of evil in the world.
Then why were whites not included in the list of peoples still committing rapes and murders?....

Can you not even see when prejudice is evidenced?

I'm not 'name calling' it's apparent, there in black and white (lol)
Old 26-04-2017, 10:42 AM #93

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
She didn't single one race out and call them savages'.Only one poster did that and it wasn't Brillo.

She pointed out a statement of fact in the context of informing another poster that Britain isn't the only country to have a brutal past.
Old 26-04-2017, 10:47 AM #94
User banned

User banned

Quote:
Do you?
Old 26-04-2017, 10:48 AM #95
שטח זה להשכרה

שטח זה להשכרה

This shame of being British is as tiresom as it is funny. What a blinkered, provincial concept... we did bad things in the past so we have to wear sack cloth and ashes forevermore... or we could celebrate the fact that this country was instrumental in the abolition of slavery (obviously forget the fact that slavery is going on all over the world right now... and black/arab/asian people may be involved! GASP!).

There is good and bad in every race and in every generation. The British Empire was just as cruel as any other "Empire" in history. But obviously, the British Empire is the only one that should be criticised. When was the last time you heard anyone bad-mouth Spain or Portugal for the atrocities carried out on the indiginous South American people? Aren't we supposed to be forgving Germany for their past? Why can't some people see that there is some good in being British. something to be proud of? We have given more money to Jordan during the Syrian refugee crisis than any otgher contry... Ł1 billion in humanitarian aid so far and another Ł84 million pledged to help Jordan's Government provide schooling for Syrian children. Doesn't sound very racist or anti-Muslim, does it.

But then again... this is the forum where someone actually said that British culture is nothing more than deciding whether or not to take an umbrella out with them.

Also, it's the same people weeping and wringing their hands over treatment of people in other countries that goes back more than a few lifetimes, that insist that anti_Semitism in the Labour party is not a thing! The far Left seem to be taking a leaf out of the far Right's book when it comes to Jews.

Last edited by Livia; 26-04-2017 at 10:50 AM.
Livia is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-04-2017, 10:58 AM #96
Withano

Favourites (more):

Withano

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Do you?
If you don't believe you described behaviour of savages, then you need a quick recap of its definition. The fact that you claimed this behaviour was still happening by blacks and asians, whilst making the differientation of whites is simply disgusting, and honestly so naive. Christ get some perspective.
Im still a bit dumbfounded that you havent retracted any of your statements yet. I'm not sure if you're stubborn or actually racist.
It isn't okay to go off on a tangent about black and asian people being savages in a discussion about British history. This is not normal behaviour. Its worrying.

Last edited by Withano; 26-04-2017 at 11:01 AM.
Withano is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-04-2017, 10:59 AM #97

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Then why were whites not included in the list of peoples still committing rapes and murders?....

Can you not even see when prejudice is evidenced?

I'm not 'name calling' it's apparent, there in black and white (lol)
Why would she include whites in a post where she's using black and Asian countries as a counter to your anti Britain sentiment?
Old 26-04-2017, 11:00 AM #98
Likes cars that go boom

Likes cars that go boom

Quote:
See someone only has to use the word black or Asian and you describe them as 'buzzwords' - more PC crap.

Rape and murder is still going on on a large scale in many black and Asian counties under certain regimes. There is nothing or no one to stop them - isn't that why we have such a refugee problem? Such things don't happen in the West. We have laws and civilisation to protect us. Those that commit such crimes are punished by law - they are not comparable. It is not a way of life as evident in many other countries.

PC is what is a mess. Emotional people desperately trying to guilt trip and control others into their way of thinking. Sick to the back teeth of it quite frankly.
PC is the buzzword... :/

Oh we should go and educate these heathens into how to act civilly shouldn't we?... If only there was a manual.
I wonder if the Imperialists left any?
Old 26-04-2017, 11:01 AM #99
Likes cars that go boom

Likes cars that go boom

Quote:
Why would she include whites in a post where she's using black and Asian countries as a counter to your anti Britain sentiment?
Hold the phone... What anti Britain sentiment? :/
Old 26-04-2017, 11:01 AM #100
Withano

Favourites (more):

Withano

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Why would she bring up race at all?

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
7th, election, french, le, live, macron, pen, round