Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

Reality TV Reality TV Show Discussion. Including Survivor, America's Next Top Model, RuPaul's Drag Race and The Only Way is Essex.

Old 08-04-2007, 12:33 PM #1

Default Shipwrecked: Can the Tigers catch-up with the Sharks?

Can the Tiger’s catch up on the Sharks?

As of week 11 the Sharks are leading with a massive 11 Sharks to 7 Tigers. 3 Tigers have moved to Sharks (Amy, Sophia & Lucy), although one returned (Lucy) and 1 Tiger has spent a total of 4 weeks on Shark Island due to rule breaking (Terri). 1 Tiger has also nominated themselves to move to Sharks but has been rejected (Allen). Meanwhile, No Sharks (Minus Lucy) has opted to move to Tiger Island voluntarily. 1 Shark (Lorenzo) and 1 Tiger (Allen) have both left for good.

What I think is most interesting though is that Shark Island, which was originally all male now has more females then males (7 Females, 4 Males) and the Tiger Island, which was originally al female Island now has more males then females (4 Males, 3 Females). In fact, the amount of females on Shark Island alone equals the combined number of males & females on Tigers.

Were past the halfway point now and I think new Arrivals will be starting to think which Island has the better chance of winning and at the moment, that’s the Sharks. I’m beginning to think that The Sharks may win this hands down. Will is definite for moving back to Sharks, which means a score of 12-6. Ben Lunt might follow the week after, putting the score at 13-5 This is not including New arrivals, and if the new arrivals for the next two weeks where to move to Sharks, which is very possible, it would put the score at 15-5. Each Island has to have a minimum of 5 inhabitants.

So, to sum up, I think the Tigers, are doomed.
Arneldo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-04-2007, 01:00 PM #2

To make the show "worth watching" in my opinion it will all come down to the last shipwrecker yet again Looking at it realistically it will be hard for the tigers to rediscover their ways of winning people...unless they play dirty and tactical and pit pressure on ex tigers Terri, Amy and Sophia to come home.
GlitterEyes is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-04-2007, 01:04 PM #3

Quote:
Originally posted by GlitterEyes
To make the show "worth watching" in my opinion it will all come down to the last shipwrecker yet again Looking at it realistically it will be hard for the tigers to rediscover their ways of winning people...unless they play dirty and tactical and pit pressure on ex tigers Terri, Amy and Sophia to come home.
Well i read today that..

[spoil]Amy, Sophia & Terri do not return to Tiger Island[/spoil]
Arneldo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-04-2007, 01:20 PM #4

Well if thats true then poor tigers have no chance. I think if the sharks win anymore then its over unless they switch it up and maybe have two people one week or fix it so they can catch up at some point. I know if I was a tiger I would be not happy with Amy, Terri and Sophia if they didn't come back. I cant believe the turn around since Lorenzo left lol. I still think that atleast 70% of watchers are tiger fans and want them to win over sharks.
GlitterEyes is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
catchup, sharks, shipwrecked, tigers