Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

Serious Debates & News Debate and discussion about political, moral, philosophical, celebrity and news topics.

Old 21-06-2017, 02:13 PM #51
User banned

User banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dezzy View Post
So you have no proof of your claims?
I am not trawling through umpteen threads to prove which one of us is the liar. People can think what they want but I suspect several others know what I say is true. I don't care what you think or what you try to make others think.

I know what I know. You want to prove me a liar - BE MY GUEST. Otherwise get off my case.

Last edited by Brillopad; 21-06-2017 at 02:14 PM.
Brillopad is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 21-06-2017, 02:18 PM #52
Banned

Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brillopad View Post
I am not trawling through umpteen threads to prove which one of us is the liar. People can think what they want but I suspect several others know what I say is true. I don't care what you think or what you try to make others think.

I know what I know. You want to prove me a liar - BE MY GUEST. Otherwise get off my case.
So no proof then, you've just branded people terrorist sympathisers based on nothing but your word.

Okay. that speaks for itself.
Tom4784 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 21-06-2017, 02:23 PM #53
User banned

User banned

Quote:
So no proof then, you've just branded people terrorist sympathisers based on nothing but your word.

Okay. that speaks for itself.
Where did I say that? However you clearly branded many as simpletons - for all to see. So get off that high horse you have no right to be riding. You are the one making allegations - prove it! I am sure someone on here can tell you the onus of proof is on the prosecution.

Last edited by Brillopad; 21-06-2017 at 02:25 PM.
Old 21-06-2017, 03:00 PM #54
User banned

User banned

Quote:
Where did I say that? However you clearly branded many as simpletons - for all to see. So get off that high horse you have no right to be riding. You are the one making allegations - prove it! I am sure someone on here can tell you the onus of proof is on the prosecution.
True
the truth is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 21-06-2017, 03:17 PM #55
Likes cars that go boom

Likes cars that go boom

Quote:
When you go on one of your rants about state sponsored terrorism and racism - it tends to illicit a similar response from me - the alternative is a rant induced coma.

Brendan Cox is one of many in this Country who have lost loved ones due to terrorism but you seem somewhat more preoccupied with the victim of a white terrorist.
You are under no obligation to reply...The hopkins article is relevant to the topic...your personal remarks are not.

Mr Cox was raised due to being slighted in the hopkins article, try to maintain focus on the issue please.
Old 21-06-2017, 04:22 PM #56
User banned

User banned

ir rowling wants to somehow hold farage partly responsible for the terrorist attack by this mad man from weston super mare/Cardifff..Then if we are to hold people by the same standard, she is equally guilty of shared responsibility for the radical islamic attacks by way of her deluded appeasement? shes nuts
Old 21-06-2017, 04:42 PM #57
Withano

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cameron
CBB22: Kirstie Alley

Withano

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by the truth View Post
ir rowling wants to somehow hold farage partly responsible for the terrorist attack by this mad man from weston super mare/Cardifff..Then if we are to hold people by the same standard, she is equally guilty of shared responsibility for the radical islamic attacks by way of her deluded appeasement? shes nuts
Do you hold ISIS at least partially responsible for the Islamic extremists that become this way after listening to them spread irrational and inaccurate hatred towards a specific group of people.

If so then she has a point, if not then ur weird, obviously ISIS are partially responsible for islamic extremism.

You find any idiot and have them listen to someone they respect talk about a group of people that they hate - you got yourself a potential terrorist - you collect several of these idiots, a small proportion will likely act on the hatred theyve learned.

Is Farage directly partially responsible? Idk, maybe, I dunno who or what the terrorist admires
Is some sort of right wing organisation / person partially responsible? Undoubtedly yes, in the exact same way Isis is partially responsible for several terrorist attacks.
Old 21-06-2017, 05:13 PM #58
User banned

User banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Withano View Post
Do you hold ISIS at least partially responsible for the Islamic extremists that become this way after listening to them spread irrational and inaccurate hatred towards a specific group of people.

If so then she has a point, if not then ur weird, obviously ISIS are partially responsible for islamic extremism.

You find any idiot and have them listen to someone they respect talk about a group of people that they hate - you got yourself a potential terrorist - you collect several of these idiots, a small proportion will likely act on the hatred theyve learned.

Is Farage directly partially responsible? Idk, maybe, I dunno who or what the terrorist admires
Is some sort of right wing organisation / person partially responsible? Undoubtedly yes, in the exact same way Isis is partially responsible for several terrorist attacks.
Possibly the most absurd post I have ever read
Honeslty i am embarassed for you
farage is reponsible for terrorism in the same way as ISIS? did you really mean to write that?
Old 21-06-2017, 05:39 PM #59
User banned

User banned

Quote:

I agree with the truth - it is a ridiculous comparison. Farage is a polititian not a terrorist.

ISIS on the other hand are cold blooded murderers who decapitate people and brainwash other aggressive young males and children into becoming suicide bombers. They are hardly partially responsible for Islamic extremism - they are totally responsible. Sick and twisted minds that brainwash and create other sick and twisted minds.

How many people has Farage killed- directly or indirectly. How about ISIS? The whole world can answer that one.
Old 21-06-2017, 06:12 PM #60
Withano

Favourites (more):

Withano

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by the truth View Post
Possibly the most absurd post I have ever read
Honeslty i am embarassed for you
farage is reponsible for terrorism in the same way as ISIS? did you really mean to write that?
Quote:
I agree with the truth - it is a ridiculous comparison. Farage is a polititian not a terrorist.

ISIS on the other hand are cold blooded murderers who decapitate people and brainwash other aggressive young males and children into becoming suicide bombers. They are hardly partially responsible for Islamic extremism - they are totally responsible. Sick and twisted minds that brainwash and create other sick and twisted minds.

How many people has Farage killed- directly or indirectly. How about ISIS? The whole world can answer that one.
If isis is partially responsible for islamic terrorism, what is partially responsible for right wing terrorism? I dont know if the terrorist supports Farage, so i cant make that claim, and i never have. But some sort of right wing person, or organisation - is - partially responsible. This guy wasnt born with a desire to kill muslims, just like no Islamic extremist was born with the desire to murder the innocent - the hatred that surrounds them made him that way, those that create that hatred are partially responsible to some extent.

Last edited by Withano; 21-06-2017 at 06:17 PM.
Withano is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 21-06-2017, 06:16 PM #61
You know my methods

You know my methods

Quote:
If isis is partially responsible for islamic terrorism, what is partially responsible for right wing terrorism? I dont know if the terrorist supports Farage, so i cant make that claim, and i never have. But some sort of right wing person, or organisation - is - partially responsible. This guy wasnt born with a desire to kill muslims, the hatred that surrounded him made him that way.
Maybe he was a Corbyn fan and actually wanted to get Jews but it was dark?
LeatherTrumpet is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 21-06-2017, 06:18 PM #62
Withano

Favourites (more):

Withano

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeatherTrumpet View Post
Maybe he was a Corbyn fan and actually wanted to get Jews but it was dark?
And if that day ever comes, we must admit that Corbyn was partially responsible. I dont understand why right wing people (on and off tibb) are finding this difficult
Old 21-06-2017, 06:31 PM #63

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Ann Widdecombe
BB18: Tom

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Ann Widdecombe
BB18: Tom

Quote:
If isis is partially responsible for islamic terrorism, what is partially responsible for right wing terrorism? I dont know if the terrorist supports Farage, so i cant make that claim, and i never have. But some sort of right wing person, or organisation - is - partially responsible. This guy wasnt born with a desire to kill muslims, just like no Islamic extremist was born with the desire to murder the innocent - the hatred that surrounds them made him that way, those that create that hatred are partially responsible to some extent.
And who created the hatred?Islamic terrorists attacking our country.If the media is correct that this was a revenge attack
Northern Monkey is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 21-06-2017, 06:36 PM #64
Withano

Favourites (more):

Withano

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northern Monkey View Post
And who created the hatred?Islamic terrorists attacking our country.If the media is correct that this was a revenge attack
I mean, that game could last a while. Plenty ISIS attacks on the West may be out of revenge for turning their country into a warzone, and why did we do that? out of revenge for 9/11? And why did that happen? That game could last indefinitely really.

Rowlings point was that the right wing terrorist attack wouldnt have happened without right wing irrational, inaccurate hatred towards the specific group, and you can make the same argument with every type of extremism imo.

Last edited by Withano; 21-06-2017 at 06:39 PM.
Withano is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 21-06-2017, 09:06 PM #65
Banned

Banned

Quote:
Still got no proof then?

Reaching insults won't cover the fact that you basically suggested that members on this forum had sympathy for terrorists by trying to vindicate them by blaming the government for their actions.

Don't rely on lies to win an argument, Brillo.
Old 21-06-2017, 09:16 PM #66
User banned

User banned

Quote:
Still got no proof then?

Reaching insults won't cover the fact that you basically suggested that members on this forum had sympathy for terrorists by trying to vindicate them by blaming the government for their actions.

Don't rely on lies to win an argument, Brillo.
I haven't lied and I didn't accuse anyone if being a terrorist sympathiser. You read into my words what you like - as you seem rather sensitive on the subject.

After the things you sometimes say to people on here I can't take you seriously.
Old 21-06-2017, 09:31 PM #67
Banned

Banned

Quote:
I haven't lied and I didn't accuse anyone if being a terrorist sympathiser. You read into my words what you like - as you seem rather sensitive on the subject.

After the things you sometimes say to people on here I can't take you seriously.
I won't rise to the weak bait, you made a claim so back it up or withdraw it, if you don't do either then you must be prepared to be told you must be lying, that's how debates work. You back up what you say or you get discredited.
Old 21-06-2017, 09:41 PM #68
User banned

User banned

Quote:
I won't rise to the weak bait, you made a claim so back it up or withdraw it, if you don't do either then you must be prepared to be told you must be lying, that's how debates work. You back up what you say or you get discredited.
What claim?
Old 21-06-2017, 09:47 PM #69
Likes cars that go boom

Likes cars that go boom

Where's bold Niamh when you need her?...
Old 21-06-2017, 11:56 PM #70
User banned

User banned

she should stick to fairytales

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
blame, extremists, farage, jk, radicalising, rightwing, rowling