Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB18 Big Brother 18 UK was shown on Channel 5 in June and July 2017, and was won by Isabelle with Raph second. Discuss the series here.

Old 25-06-2017, 10:10 PM #1

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith
Love Island 6: Sophie

Favourites (more):
Love Island 6: Sophie
Default Chanelle and Isabelle

I know I will be in a very small minority here but Chanelle and Isabelle are the root of not only what happened tonight but Chanelle has been the cause of many of the recent fights by sniping at people when things are going ok. Lotan was out of order and deserved to be removed Ellie should have been cautioned but then most of the rest of them should have been. It was horrific what happened. I DONT GET WHY ISABELLE HAS SO MANY FANS. She may well think that Lotan isnt a good role model for his son but to say it in front of all the others was UNCALLED for. Even her so called friends told her she was out of line. She is a cold callous little bitch that has caused more furore in the few days she is in there than many have in the whole ****ing series.

Chanelle is sitting around with an ugly look on her face then sniping away bit by bit telling people they are singling out her friends etc. Isabelle deliberately pretended to be asleep tonight to rile the others and Chanelle jumped in straight away. She lies in bed bitching and has forgotten the meaning of fun. The two sisters DONT GET ME STARTED. Lotan was wrong to throw drink but God almighty everything that happens they blow out of all proportion (take the mouse incident). I will cover my head and wait for the onslaught from fans of Chanelle and Isabelle but if there is ANY JUSTICE in the world one of them needs to be out this Thursday. Im glad Lotan is out so that proves I am not a Lotan fan. The only housemate I am MILDLY liking at the moment is Savannah. Having to call security on to seperate MANIAC drunk HORRIBLE housemates has sunk this BB which is a ****e one anyway to a NEW LOW. I hope that it can pick itself up again but I am totally fed up
rionablue is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-06-2017, 04:45 PM #2

Riona, I agree with you 100%. Been saying the same for days now. Both of them seem hellbent on creating as much drama in there as they possibly can and as soon as their childish behaviour is questioned Chanelle goes into foghorn mode and starts yelling like a fishwife. I really wish Channel 5 would drop the reality tv format they promote EVERY series and go back to basics as I'm tired of watching talentless, orange, plastic surgery laden nobodies acting like Chavvy louts and being rewarded by the voting public for the drivel they spout and pass off as 'entertainment' It's not entertainment anymore, it's torture. No wonder Lotan snapped

Last edited by tb24259; 26-06-2017 at 04:48 PM.
tb24259 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-06-2017, 04:57 PM #3
Simba Wiv Ya Friggin ‘Air

Location: You Chanelle from Wikkfield, wherever the **** you’re from

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 2: A'Whora

Simba Wiv Ya Friggin ‘Air

Location: You Chanelle from Wikkfield, wherever the **** you’re from

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 2: A'Whora

I really don't get how they're the villains in the situation? Isabelle has been treated horrifically since she come in, her looks have been mocked on a day to day basis, Lotan has undermined her constantly and insulted her intelligence. She's been attacked for doing things such as joining in conversation, pulling a prank with some lotion and red sauce (baring in mind the clique did the same thing the night before with chocolate) and resting her eyes during a task. She retaliated, as would any other person. I get it was a personal and could be considered as a low blow, but really was what she said THAT bad? Lotan acted like she'd called his son a name or something.

As for Chanelle, she's done nothing except speak her mind and stick up for those who she can see are being victimised. I don't blame her for sitting in bed and bitching all day because the house isn't much fun this series, there's quite a dark undertone with the divide and it mustn't be a barrel of laughs all the time. Chanelle is simply speaking the truth when she clocks them for isolating other housemates.
Daniel-X is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-06-2017, 11:27 AM #4

How could you not mock someone who willingly makes herself look like an Oompa Loompa every morning?

Chanelle is in the middle of every argument between the two groups. She's aggressive, foul mouthed and thick as a plank. She should have been removed when they got rid of Lotan

Last edited by tb24259; 27-06-2017 at 11:28 AM.
tb24259 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-06-2017, 11:29 AM #5

I can't stand either of them, the sooner they are gone the better for me.
Maxy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-06-2017, 11:30 AM #6
I Love my brick

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons

I Love my brick

Favourites (more):

Lotan and Ellie as well were doing their best to humiliate and put Isabelle down all through that task, she had every right to defend herself and she took them all down without even raising her voice. Lotan attacked, she defended herself using reasonable force, he totally underestimated his target and lost, his own fault

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiRTh View Post
You compare Jim Davidson to Nelson Mandela?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus. View Post
I know, how stupid? He's more like Gandhi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaiah 7:14 View Post

Katie Hopkins reveals epilepsy made her suicidal - and says she identifies as a MAN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
Just because she is a giant cock, doesn't make her a man.
Niamh. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-06-2017, 11:32 AM #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by rionablue View Post
I know I will be in a very small minority here but Chanelle and Isabelle are the root of not only what happened tonight but Chanelle has been the cause of many of the recent fights by sniping at people when things are going ok. Lotan was out of order and deserved to be removed Ellie should have been cautioned but then most of the rest of them should have been. It was horrific what happened. I DONT GET WHY ISABELLE HAS SO MANY FANS. She may well think that Lotan isnt a good role model for his son but to say it in front of all the others was UNCALLED for. Even her so called friends told her she was out of line. She is a cold callous little bitch that has caused more furore in the few days she is in there than many have in the whole ****ing series.

Chanelle is sitting around with an ugly look on her face then sniping away bit by bit telling people they are singling out her friends etc. Isabelle deliberately pretended to be asleep tonight to rile the others and Chanelle jumped in straight away. She lies in bed bitching and has forgotten the meaning of fun. The two sisters DONT GET ME STARTED. Lotan was wrong to throw drink but God almighty everything that happens they blow out of all proportion (take the mouse incident). I will cover my head and wait for the onslaught from fans of Chanelle and Isabelle but if there is ANY JUSTICE in the world one of them needs to be out this Thursday. Im glad Lotan is out so that proves I am not a Lotan fan. The only housemate I am MILDLY liking at the moment is Savannah. Having to call security on to seperate MANIAC drunk HORRIBLE housemates has sunk this BB which is a ****e one anyway to a NEW LOW. I hope that it can pick itself up again but I am totally fed up
Agree with this, well said
Old 27-06-2017, 11:36 AM #8

Quote:

Nancy. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-06-2017, 11:38 AM #9
User banned

Favourites (more):
BB13: Luke A
BB12: Harry

User banned

Favourites (more):

Quote:

Brilliant post !! Agree with it all,but you should have said that Raph is the root of all the trouble with his big girls blouse telling tales, but well done anyway
chuff me dizzy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-06-2017, 11:42 AM #10

Favourites (more):
Love Island 4: Eyal
DOI 2018: Alex Beresford

Favourites (more):
Love Island 4: Eyal
DOI 2018: Alex Beresford

Quote:

Great post rionablue,Lotan should have controlled himself better but everyone has a breaking point ,and Isobelle knew exactly what she was doing,hell she actually said it twice, I did laugh last night though when she was on screen she was orange with white skin glasses

RIP Pyramid, Andyman ,Kerry and Lex xx

https://www.facebook.com/JamesBulgerMT/?fref=photo

"If slaughterhouses had glass walls, most people would be vegetarian"
Kazanne is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-06-2017, 11:43 AM #11

Riona I agree with you 100% and Ralp is bad too.
Patricia4 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-06-2017, 11:45 AM #12
You know my methods

You know my methods

Quote:

Common sense tbh
LeatherTrumpet is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-06-2017, 11:46 AM #13
User banned

Favourites (more):

User banned

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazanne View Post
Great post rionablue,Lotan should have controlled himself better but everyone has a breaking point ,and Isobelle knew exactly what she was doing,hell she actually said it twice, I did laugh last night though when she was on screen she was orange with white skin glasses
Have you seen how much concealer she puts on ? Sweet Jesus

Last edited by chuff me dizzy; 27-06-2017 at 11:46 AM.
Old 27-06-2017, 11:46 AM #14
User banned

Favourites (more):

User banned

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patricia4 View Post
Riona I agree with you 100% and Ralp is bad too.
The worst one in there
Old 27-06-2017, 11:48 AM #15
I Love my brick

Favourites (more):

I Love my brick

Favourites (more):

Who is Ralp though?

Spoiler:

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

Katie Hopkins reveals epilepsy made her suicidal - and says she identifies as a MAN
Quote:
Old 27-06-2017, 12:00 PM #16
You know my methods

You know my methods

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niamh. View Post
Who is Ralp though?
Isnt his full name Ralphael?
Old 27-06-2017, 12:01 PM #17
You know my methods

You know my methods

or Ralpael, or Raphael

and to confuse more

Ralph Fiennes is pronounced Raph Fiennes!
Old 27-06-2017, 12:11 PM #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazanne View Post
This.
The fact that she said it twice to make sure he heard it really *****ed me off, and that smirk on her orange dial said it all and proved she enjoyed the reaction she got. She's disgusting. I want her OUT.
Old 27-06-2017, 12:12 PM #19
This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey
BB19: Sian

This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):

Quote:

I just watched the video of fight night, Chanelle's malicious spiteful face, no idea why she was so furious when she threw a glass at Kayleigh a few days back, barrel has been scraped for sure, I won't waste time on catching up on the rest, reading the threads on here has given me the gist..awful bunch of HM's

Last edited by Cherie; 27-06-2017 at 12:13 PM.
Cherie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-06-2017, 12:13 PM #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by tb24259 View Post
How could you not mock someone who willingly makes herself look like an Oompa Loompa every morning?

Chanelle is in the middle of every argument between the two groups. She's aggressive, foul mouthed and thick as a plank. She should have been removed when they got rid of Lotan
THIS is why Isabelle sticks up for herself.

Also Chanelle wasn't removed because she was sticking up for herself after Lotan HURLED A DRINK at her
Epic. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-06-2017, 12:15 PM #21
Life imitates art

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 2: Bimini Bon Boulash

Life imitates art

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 2: Bimini Bon Boulash

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epic. View Post

Also Chanelle wasn't removed because she was sticking up for herself after Lotan HURLED A DRINK at her
Yeah all Isabelle did was stick up for herself. Lotan was picking her on for no reason and when she stood up to him he couldn't take it because she's a female.

Spoiler:

Last edited by LukeB; 27-06-2017 at 12:15 PM.
LukeB is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-06-2017, 12:15 PM #22
This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):

This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):

Quote:

he lost control but so did she when she threw a glass at Kayleigh but not a word about it?
Cherie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-06-2017, 12:15 PM #23
I Love my brick

Favourites (more):

I Love my brick

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeatherTrumpet View Post
Isnt his full name Ralphael?
Raphael you silly rapscallion

Spoiler:

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:
Old 27-06-2017, 12:16 PM #24
I Love my brick

Favourites (more):

I Love my brick

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeatherTrumpet View Post
or Ralpael, or Raphael

and to confuse more

Ralph Fiennes is pronounced Raph Fiennes!
I thought his name was pronounced like Rafe rather than raff

Spoiler:

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:
Old 27-06-2017, 12:20 PM #25

Quote:

Lotan shouldn't have done that. It was meant for the Oompa Loompa but it went in Chenelle's direction. Hannah received most of it but as usual Chanelle had to go and make it all about her. Ironic considering she'd pretty much done the same thing to Kayleigh a few days earlier.

Last edited by Nancy.; 27-06-2017 at 12:24 PM.

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
chanelle, isabelle