Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

Creative Writing and Books This area is for members' stories and poetry. Also a forum for book reviews and discussion.

Old 31-07-2017, 02:26 PM #26
27/01/2020

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Clara Amfo
BBUSA22: Da'Vonne

27/01/2020

Favourites (more):

Old 31-07-2017, 03:59 PM #27
Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Paul
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):

a youtuber, ooh i wonder who that might be

Zoella
Nicky91 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-08-2017, 12:52 PM #28
27/01/2020

Favourites (more):

27/01/2020

Favourites (more):

Youe first 6 hints

An older Housemate ...

This ones used to the cameras ...

Money, money, money ...

This ones hungry for the win ...

You know her best as a child ...

Could this Housemates time end in a casualty ...

Old 01-08-2017, 12:59 PM #29
Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):

Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):

money money money, would that be someone from Dragons Den

Taking part in Strictly Jake's Tibb does Strictly Game.
Old 01-08-2017, 04:03 PM #30
27/01/2020

Favourites (more):

27/01/2020

Favourites (more):

It's your final 6 teasers ...

Someone to provide the laughs ...

They won't be finpxing any mistakes in this house ...

Will this one sing their way to the final ...

This one will capture the hearts of the girls ...

Is the BB House as reem as it seems ...

This one is channeling the pink ...

Old 01-08-2017, 06:14 PM #31
27/01/2020

Favourites (more):

27/01/2020

Favourites (more):

Celebrity Big Brother (Summer 2017)
Tuesday 1st August 2017
The Live Launch Show (Day 1 LIVE) - Part 1

“I can FINALLY be myself!”

“I'm used to CROWDS of screaming girls, not a house of madmen!”

“I've lived in a fictional house of crazies before, but NOTHING like this!”

“Tonight …” Emma's voice began over a series of pictures from the house.

“This is going to be absolutely REEM!”

“I'm just going to BRIGHTEN the place up a bit!”

“The last decade has been me and a CAMERA - surely I can handle this?”

“Our 12 brand, spanking new celebrities will be forced against each other from the very start …”

“Nothing compares to the tension of the BOARDROOM!”

“Not even a STETHOSCOPE can tell you how fast my heart is beating!”

“I'm NO LONGER front of house - Big Brother is!”

Teasers of the celebrities began flashing onto the screen. “And two won't come out of the other side.”

“Not even I could ORCHESTRATE this bunch!”

“Let's hope I won't have to FIRE any of my housemates!”

“I'm used to living life in a PAIR - but now I'm going it alone!”

“Welcome to Celebrity Big Brother!” The titles then ran, a collage of gold and silver shots, before displaying the logo.

“Please welcome your host - EMMA WILLIS!” The iconic voiceover, Marcus Bentley, introduced - with Emma stepping out from the interview area and walking down the catwalk. “We have spruced the place up a bit, we have found 12 new Celebrity Housemates to throw in and the tasks are even better and crazier than usual! It could only mean one thing - Celebrity Big Brother is back!” The crowd roared in excitement, ready to see who was going to walk through the doors. “But first I think it's time to have a little peek around our brand spanking new house, don't you?”

Spoiler:

“As soon as our celebrities walk through those doors they'll be greeted with these regal, opulent stairs that are only fit for the Palace of Big Brother.” She laughed, as she walked down the royal red carpet, being careful not to trip. “But something tells me this series won't be as plain sailing as they think …”

“The living room screams gold,” She mentioned perching on one of the leathery gold armchairs. “But as you can see they're all facing each other in the round - so could this potentially cause some tense moments? You'll have to tune in and find out …”

Emma walked over and stood amongst the rest of the kitchen. “So when the housemates are cooking and eating, they're absolutely surrounded by mirrors and reflective surfaces so nothing will go undetected!”

“Now this bedroom is one of my favourites of all time!” The host jumped onto one of the freshly pressed beds and lay down. “It's so reminiscent of a New York Penthouse Suite and our celebrities are going to fit right in!”

Emma then entered the back room, laying on one of the sofa style seats. “Now this bathroom is amazing, it's regal and it's A-List Worthy!” She then left, entering the garden.

“And our garden is just fabulous!” Emma took a quick spin. “This will definitely see plenty of fun and games - but will we get any more iconic rows?” Now to quickly get through the house and show you that Diary Room you're all waiting for.

“Right, its time to go inside.” She then pulled open the door …

She looked gobsmacked. “Wow, wow, wow Big Brother! You've really outdone yourself here! But you know what this house needs? That's right - we need a Celebrity Housemate!

Quote:
I'm used to living life in a PAIR - but now I'm going it alone!” The celebrity Housemate spoke, amongst flashes of yellow hair and a white tank top. “I am Josh Dun and you'll know me best for being one half of the group twenty řne pilřts. People often ask us what genre of music we play but I drink relay think you can pin it to one particular genre. I suppose you just call it rock, punk, indie, ukulele, schizophrenic, screamo pop? We just set out to make a difference to people and that's part of the reason why I'm going into the house. I want our fans to see the real me, and what better time to do it than just after tour where we are in the process of writing new music! I suppose I do get a little anxious really badly too, so this will be a challenge to myself!”

“It's Josh!” Emma smiled, as he made his way down the runway, meeting Emma at the end. “Now Josh, its great to have you on the show. Have you seen it before or do you have an idea what to expect?”

“I mean I've seen the American Version but I understand it's completely different, and we don't get to see much TV while we are working anyway so I'm not too sure how it works yet but I'm pretty good at catching onto things!” Josh answered. “I mean I hope I catch onto it!”

Emma understood. “It's pretty simple! Now you mentioned in your VT that you get fairly anxious so how are you going to cope when you're in that pressure-cooker of a house?”

Josh thought for a second. “I'm not sure how I'll cope at the moment, I might just try to remember why I'm there and enjoy the experience!”

“That sounds like a great plan!” Emma then patted his back in encouragement. “Now it's time to put it to use and get inside the house!” Josh went up the stairs.

Josh wasn't an original member of twenty řne pilřts, and actually replaced previous members Chris Salih and Nick Thomas.

Josh dated Disney Actress Debby Ryan from 2013 - 2014.

Josh has worked with a producer who works closely with Katy Perry and Adele.

Emma continued with the Show. “That's one down, eleven to go. And this next one knows just how to beat all of the competition!”

Quote:
“Nothing compares to the tension of the BOARDROOM!” The celebrity Housemate spoke, amongst flashes of dark hair and a pink tie. “I am Courtney Wood and I was the runner up on The Apprentice last year. It was a great experience and has given me the confidence to launch my own business and start making a living for myself. I was also dating Jessica Cunningham who was also in my series, and was on this show in January and it was short lived but a lot of fun - I learned a lot from it. I'm going in the house to have a but of fun and meet some new people. I just cant wait!”

“It's Courtney!” Emma introduced, as the businessman made his way down the corridor of paparazzi and met her at the end. “Courtney, thanks for being on the Show! We all remember you coming second on The Apprentice so are you hoping to one-up that and take the Celebrity Big Brother Crown?”

Courtney shook his head. “I mean no one can deny the will to win, but for me the crown comes second to the experience and it's a totally different ball game compared to The Apprentice.”

“Now Jessica wasn't so lucky when it came to her turn in the show.” Emma reminded. “Has she given you any tricks of the trade to last as long as possible or have you been out of touch?”

“Funnily enough I have spoken to her and she just reminded me to make the most of it and take every day as it comes.” Courtney answered. “I'll look forward to it!”

Emma cheered. “You better start preparing yourself because it's time to enter the house!” Courtney made his way inside.

Courtney is the creator of Novelty Gift Company - Bubblegum Stuff.

Courtney previously worked as a Toy Designer for the company Spinning Hat.

Courtney earned an Industrial Design Degree at Brunel University.

Once Courtney is safely inside, Emma continues with the show. “So we have a sixth of the housemates inside, and we are hungry for more!”

Quote:
“I can FINALLY be myself!” The celebrity Housemate spoke, amongst flashes of dirty blond hair and a young face. “I am Willow Shields and I suppose my biggest claim to fame is playing Primrose Everdeen in The Hunger Games. I am so grateful for the platform it offered me as an actress, getting to work closely with amazing people such as Jennifer Lawrence, and then getting so much experience! It was definitely one of my favourite book franchises at the time so to be offered a speaking role alone was amazing - but to be offered the role of Primrose was life changing and I would adjust it for anything! Well, unless they offered me Katniss that is! I suppose I'm most looking forward to meeting so many new people and being out of my comfort zone a little, it'll be heaps of fun!”

“It's Willow!” Emma introduced, as the teen posed for the cameras like a professional. “Willow, you're one of my favourite actresses, it's amazing to have you on the show! How do you feel about the next month?”

Willow smiled, giggling nervously. “I won't lie, I'm a little scared, but if you didn't challenge yourself every once in a while then there'd be no room to grow, or learn, as a person!”

Emma was shocked at the mature response. “Now Willow, excuse me for having a fangirl moment, but what was it like working on the set of The Hunger Games - one of the biggest movies of all time?”

“It was just magical!” She replied. “Massively life changing for a young girl like me at the time and I couldn't trade it for anything!”

“Something tells me you'll be saying the same about your time in the house upon your exit! I think you should get yourself inside!” The host encouraged. Willow followed instruction, and went up the stairs.

Willow is the youngest Celebrity Big Brother Housemate of all time, at just 17 years old.

Willow recently competed in Dancing with the Stars in America - partnered with West End Star Mark Ballas.

Willows twin sister Autumn Shields is also an actress.

Emma was pleased at her entrance. “I think we can fit one more in before our first ad break - don't you?”

Quote:
“Not even I could ORCHESTRATE this bunch!” The celebrity Housemate spoke, amongst flashes of greying-brown hair. “I am Gareth Malone and you'll know me best for being one of Britain's most famous Choir Masters. Being a choirmaster requires precision and skill, so I'm hoping that all of these people skills I have acquired over the years will help me succeed in the Big Brother House. I've judged many competitions so I am a harsh critic and when it comes to my fellow Housemates I won't be holding back - especially in nominations. It's all experience at the end of the day and you never know - I might just have fun!”

“It's Gareth!” Emma said, as he made his way to her. “Gareth, you're used to organising big groups of people so how will that help you when in front of 11 others in the Big Brother House?”

He shook his head. “No, orchestrating is nothing compared to the Big Brother House so I sure do have a challenge on your hands!”

“What Hell will be unleashed if you're not getting your own way in there?” Emma questioned, pushing his buttons.

“We will have to wait and see.” He teased. “You cant promise anything until you're in that environment.”

Emma prodded him up the stairs. “You sound about ready to get yourself in! Have a great time!”

Gareth began singing and playing the piano during his early childhood.

Gareth worked with the London Symphony Orchestra to bring classical music to children.

Gareth's Military Wives Choir single ‘Wherever You Are’ beat Simon Cowell’s X Factor Winners Little Mix to the Christmas Number One.

Once Gareth was firmly inside, it was time for Emma to close Part 1. “So we have four Housemates in the house - Josh, Courtney, Willow and Gareth. After the break we will see four more make their entrance and trust me - we have some corkers!

Last edited by Morgan.; 01-08-2017 at 06:19 PM.
Morgan. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-08-2017, 06:21 PM #32
27/01/2020

Favourites (more):

27/01/2020

Favourites (more):

Some house images didn't appear properly. Will be posted shortly.
Old 01-08-2017, 06:22 PM #33
27/01/2020

Favourites (more):

27/01/2020

Favourites (more):

Old 01-08-2017, 06:22 PM #34
27/01/2020

Favourites (more):

27/01/2020

Favourites (more):

Old 01-08-2017, 06:25 PM #35
27/01/2020

Favourites (more):

27/01/2020

Favourites (more):

Tuesday 1st August 2017
The Live Launch Show (Day 1 LIVE) - Part 2

Returning for Part 2 - Emma reminded the audience of what happened before the break. “Welcome back to Celebrity Big Brother! We've already seen twenty řne pilřts drummer Josh Dun, The Apprentice Runner-Up Courtney Wood, Hunger Games Actress Willow Shields, and Choirmaster Gareth Malone enter the house and I think it's time for another! Let's see who it is!”

Quote:
“Let's hope I won't have to FIRE any of my housemates!” The celebrity Housemate spoke, amongst flashes of Wirey grey hair and an old fashioned suit. “I am Lord Alan Sugar and I am a businessman through and through. Alongside that I have hosted The Apprentice for many years now and so I'm used to being top dog! I suppose that will take me a little bit of time to get used to when Big Brother is in control. I suppose you have to look forward to the experience so I'm ready, bring it on!”

“It's Alan!” Emma introduced, with the Lord posing for the cameras. “Alan, its such a massive pleasure to have you here on the show!” She smiled. “What was it that made you decide to join up?”

Alan thought for a moment. “I just wanted to do something a little different, something I'm not used to and no way am I spending 3 weeks in a jungle - so this'll be just fine!”

“You definitely picked right!” Emma laughed. “And how long do you think it'll be before you get used to Big Brother being the boss?”

“Definitely a couple of days, if not longer.”

Emma agreed. “Well you Song just about ready to enter! Have a great time!” He then began to enter.

Alan is a self-made multi-millionaire who dropped out of school and sold electronics from the back of a van.

Alan founded electronics company Amstad (Alan Michael Sugar Trading).

Alan was knighted by the queen, becoming a Lord, in 2000.

Alan was in, so Emma continued. “We already have 5 Housemates in and I think it's time for another. Girl Power!”

Quote:
“I'm NO LONGER front of house - Big Brother is!” The celebrity Housemate spoke, amongst flashes of big, curly hair and colourful clothing. “I am Paisley Billings and you'll know me best from being the receptionist on Tattoo Fixers. I've seen so many people with embarrassing tattoos so I hope that will help me be really approachable, and easy to talk to, in the house! I am absolutely buzzing to see who the housemates are, I just can't wait!”

“It's Paisley!” The Host announced, with Paisley working her magic on the catwalk. “Paisley, what do you think is the worst tattoo you've ever seen? Will you be keeping your eye out for potential Tattoo Fixers Applicants in the house?”

Paisley laughed. “I think the worst was a mates who spelled his girlfriends name wrong! But in the house I will definitely be booking some referrals if I see a tattoo that is hideous!”

“Let's hope there's some good ones inside then!” Emma giggled. “You were on Celebs Go Dating recently, so will you be looking for love in the house?”

Paisley shook her head. “I'm not going in specifically for that, but if I manage to find someone that's always a bonus.”

Emma agreed. “Right, its time to get you inside! Make sure you make the most of it!” Paisley smiled to the crowd, before entering.

During her teen years, Paisley trained as a street and contemporary dancer before she found fame.

Paisley worked alongside Tattoo Fixers Star Jay Hutton at a studio she worked at before, as he was the co-owner.

Paisley was featured on Celebs Go Dating, but was later dumped.

“Now Paisley is in,” Emma began. “An optimist would say the house is half full. But Big Brother would say it's half empty so let's shove another one in!”

Quote:
“Not even a STETHOSCOPE could tell you how fast my heart is beating!” The celebrity Housemate spoke, amongst flashes of straight brown hair. “I am Sunetra Sarker and I used to play Zoe Hanna in medical drama Casualty. Working on casualty was such a blast, and I've had some of my best moments there and is an experience I'll never forget. I was also in Ackley Bridge which we all expected to be critiqued as a Waterloo Road Budget Version but it had great reviews so we are all happy! I just cant wait to see what the next few weeks bring!”

“It's Sunetra!” The host announced, with the actress meeting her at the far end of the catwalk. “Sunetra, its a pleasure to have you on the show! What are you looking forward to most about it?”

Sunetra had a moment to think. “I'm looking forward to the unpredictability of it - most have a fear of the unknown but I find something enthralling about it!”

Emma agreed. “Have you got your stethoscope and scalpel on hand in case there's an emergency in the house?” She laughed.

“You've got to be joking me!” Sunetra giggled. “I may have worked on the show for years but I wouldn't know the first thing about saving lives!”

“Well I wish you the best of luck going in!” Emma encouraged, showing her the way.

Sunetra’s first credited acting role was at age 18 in an episode of Bread.

Sunetra became known for recurring roles in episodes of Ideal and No Angels,

Sunetra starred opposite Matt Smith in a 2012 episode of Doctor Who.

Emma loved her entrance. “Now, I think we can squeeze one more in before we go to an ad break - don't you?”

Quote:
“I'm just going to BRIGHTEN the place up a bit!” The celebrity Housemate spoke, amongst flashes of straight brown hair. “I am Dawn French and I suppose I'm most famous for being a comedian and actress. I think when people hear the name Dawn French - they say ‘who?’ But then after a few seconds they recognise my hard to miss features and remember I was in Vicar of Dibley which was hugely popular and I'm so happy for its success. I am so excited to get in the house so we can finally get a fun, light hearted series and I will obviously be the reason for the success!”

“It's Dawn!” Emma giggled, pulling her over for a chat. “Now Dawn, we know you'd love a light hearted series so can you tell us a joke and let us know what we are in for?”

Dawn scratched her head. “Biggest joke eh. Here's one - what's the funniest thing you've heard in 59 years?” The crowd asked ‘what’ in contribution. “My face!”

Emma shook her head. “Well I think you're looking beautiful tonight and I don't think anyone could tell that you're 59! What's the tip?”

“Well if I told you that,” Dawn laughed. “I'd have to kill you!”

“Go on you, get yourself in the house!” Emma laughed. “Have a great time!”

Dawn studied at the Central School of Speech and Drama where she met future comedy partner Jennifer Saunders.

Dawn has been nominated for over 6 BAFTA Awards.

Dawn was married to, and has a daughter with, fellow comedian and actor Lenny Henry.

Dawn then got inside, and so Emma was safe to continue. “Right then, we now have eight Housemate inside and so that means only four remain! We will get to meeting those after the break, see you in five!”

Last edited by Morgan.; 01-08-2017 at 06:26 PM.
Old 01-08-2017, 06:29 PM #36
27/01/2020

Favourites (more):

27/01/2020

Favourites (more):

Tuesday 1st August 2017
The Live Launch Show (Day 1 LIVE) - Part 3

It was the third part now, and Emma returned to hosting duties. “Welcome back to Celebrity Big Brother. Our house is almost full now Apprentice Host Alan Sugar, Tattoo Fixers Receptionist Paisley Billings, Actress Sunetra Sarker and Comedian Dawn French joined Josh Dun, Courtney Wood, Willow Shields and Gareth Malone in the house. That means there is only room for four more Housemates. Let's ramp it up a bit!”

Quote:
“I've lived in a fictional house of crazies before - but NOTHING like this!” The celebrity Housemate spoke, amongst flashes of straight brown hair. “I am Dani Harmer and I played Tracy Beaker, perhaps the most iconic character in Children's TV. It gave me so much exposure - starring in The Story of Tracy Beaker, Tracy Beaker Returns and The Dumping Ground - which I am so grateful for because without it I would never have got Strictly Come Dancing, or West End Opportunities. It's weird looking back at playing s child, as I'm a mum myself now, but I'm sure if I can handle parenting I can handle the Big Brother House?!”

“It's Dani!” Emma revealed, meeting her on the catwalk. “Dani, you've handled The Dumping Ground so how do you think you'll handle the Big Brother House?”

Dani had planned her answer to this already. “You know what, I'm going to take each day as it comes and assess each situation as it arises. I might need to get the BeakerHair on sometimes though!”

“Now that I'd love to see!” Emma chuckled. “What's the greatest challenge going to be for you?”

“I think it's going to be living with 11 more people to be honest.” She admitted. “I think getting to know, and living with, a lot of people in a confined environment sounds very hard, so it'll be tough getting over that first hurdle.”

“Well let's hope it doesn't take that long!” Emma crossed her fingers. “Now get yourself in there!” Dani made her way up the stairs.

Dani earned her first acting role at just age 8, in Pie in the Sky.

Dani has competed in Strictly Com Dancing since leaving Tracy Beaker behind.

Not only has Dani starred in The Story of Tracy Beaker, Tracy Beaker Returns and The Dumping Ground - but she also had a scripted biopic titled Dani’s House, and later Dani’s Castle.

Once inside, Emma was ready to introduce the next housemate. “So we have seen nine massive celebrities enter that house already tonight, so I do believe it's time for number 10!”

Quote:
“This is going to be absolutely REEM!” The celebrity Housemate spoke, amongst flashes of curly brown hair, and an In-Season outfit. “Yo Yo Yo - What you sayin’? It's Joey Essex here and you'll know me best from T.O.W.E? No, it was T.O.U.W.Y? Um - The Only Way is Essex! But not just that though, I did the jungle show and then I got my own series where I learn **** which is pretty cool. I am absolutely buzzin’ to get into the house and you never know - I may even find some Salty Potatoes!”

“It's Joey.” Emma smiled. “Now Joey, for our older audiences, can you please describe what a ‘Salty Potato’ is?”

Joey nodded. “A salty potato is basically a fit bird!”

“And what's a ‘fit bird’ may I ask?” Emma enquirer further, the crowd laughing. “If you're a fit bird you're an absolutely bangin’ girl.”

Emma encouraged him up the stairs. “Right, I think that's enough modern lingo for today! And let's hope you get to find your dream ‘Salty Potato!” She giggled.

Joey opened up his own shop, Fusey, in Brentwood before starring in TOWIE.

Also prior to TOWIE, Joey was working on a music career.

The music career included a chart-topping single called ‘REEM’ after one if his popular catchphrase.

“So Joey is in.” Emma confirmed. “We only have two spaces remaining in the house, so it's time for number 11!”

Quote:
“The last decade has been me and a CAMERA - surely I can handle this?” The celebrity Housemate spoke, amongst flashes of wavy brown hair. “My real name is Colleen Ballinger but I'd imagine most of you are more familiar with my Alter Ego - Miranda Sings. Miranda is one of the best things that has happened to me - she has been able to boost my career and provide entertainment to children all across the world and that's something I am really, really proud of. This experience is going to be once-in-a-lifetime and I'm going to grasp it by both hands!”

“It's Colleen.” The host announced, meeting the YouTuber at the end of the runway. “Colleen - what a pleasure to have you on the show! Do you think we could be seeing Miranda in the house at some point?”

Colleen replied quickly “Well the lipstick, hair clips and trousers are all packed so who knows that could happen!” She laughed. “I think the other celebrities would love her to be honest!”

Emma agreed. “Definitely! And how hard do you think it'll be without that camera to keep filming and uploading videos?”

“I won't miss many on my schedule, only around 4 for Miranda's Channel if I last the duration.” She answered. “I've had them all filmed in advance, they're all scheduled for upload and by best friend has my login details in case anything goes wrong!”

“I think you’re all set then!” Emma urged her up the stairs. “I look forward to seeing you and Miranda!”

Colleen’s alter ego Miranda racked up over 1 billion views on YouTube.

Colleen’s alter ego Miranda also has her own Netflix Original named ‘Haters Back Off’ - as well as a Best-Selling book named ‘Self Help’,

Colleen also has a YouTube channel run alongside her family, including siblings Rachel and Chris.

“There's just one more housemate to go.” Emma reminded. “And we are saving the best til last.”

Quote:
“I'm used to CROWDS of screaming girls - not a house of madmen!” The celebrity Housemate spoke, amongst flashes of fluffy blond hair and a stylish shirt. “I am Niall Horan and I would imagine most people know me from being a fifth of Boyband One Direction - but I've since launched a solo career. I am extremely thankful to the X Factor for forming the band, they made a teenage boys wishes come true and I'm lucky to have experienced everything I have in life. This is just one more great adventure to add to the list.”

“It's Niall.” Emma revealed, the final celebrity of the night walking between the paparazzi. “So Niall, its such a shock to have a, frankly, A-Lister here in the Show. What is it that persuaded you to come on?”

Niall smiled, sweetly. “You know what, it's just something you're never going to get to experience anywhere else and it's something I've watched since you were little.”

“Wow!” Emma was pleased at his response. “Now you mentioned it being another adventure, and every adventure comes with its cons. What would you say you're looking forward to least?”

“Nominations.” Niall said firmly. “I probably won't enjoy putting up people to leave just because we are all on our own journeys and I wouldn't want to sacrifice that for someone.”

Emma smiled at his great response. “Right, I think you should get inside!”

Niall grew up listening to a Frank Sinatra and Dean Martin.

Niall’s former Band - One Direction - won 8 Teen Choice Awards in 2014 alone.

Niall began a solo career in 2016.

Emma continued once Niall was in. “So that's all 12 Celebrity Housemates safely inside the house and after the break lobe going live to them for the first time after the break! See you in five …”
Old 01-08-2017, 06:31 PM #37
27/01/2020

Favourites (more):

27/01/2020

Favourites (more):

Tuesday 1st August 2017
The Live Launch Show (Day 1 LIVE) - Part 4

Emma returned to her hosting duties for the final time that night. “Welcome back to Celebrity Big Brother. Before the break we saw Tracy Beaker Actress Dani Harmer, TOWIE Legend Joey Essex, YouTuber Colleen Ballinger and Megastar Niall Horan join Josh Dun, Courtney Wood, Willow Shields, Gareth Malone, Alan Sugar, Paisley Billings, Sunetra Sarker and Dawn French inside. Now it is time to go live to the house for the first time this series - let's do it!” She turned to the screen, and the usual music played.

“Celebrity Big Brother House this is Emma. Please gather at the sofa area immediately.” Everyone quit dispersed from their conversations, and followed instructions. “How are you all finding the house so far? Well I'm about to create a massive divide. Literally. Celebrity Housemates - you are about to be split into two teams. If I call your name now you are on The Green Team. Courtney. Josh. Paisley. Sunetra. Colleen. Niall. You are the Green Team. If I call your name now, you are on The Blue Team. Joey. Alan. Willow. Gareth. Dawn. Dani. You are the Blue Team. Please sit with your team members.” There was a few seconds allocated for them to split. “Over the coming days you'll compete for safety. The losing team could potentially face the first public vote of the series. That's all for now.” The link then cut off - with her turning back to the crowd. “And unfortunately, that's also all we have for tonight but don't fear, Rylan is back with BOTS straight after this and he has Kimberly Walsh and Jo O’Meara who'll all be discussing tonight's Launch Show! I'll also be back this time next week, on a Day 8 - Tuesday 8th - for the first Live DOUBLE Eviction Show! See you then!”

End of Show
Old 01-08-2017, 06:36 PM #38
27/01/2020

Favourites (more):

27/01/2020

Favourites (more):

NO

Last edited by Morgan.; 01-08-2017 at 06:40 PM.
Old 01-08-2017, 06:42 PM #39
27/01/2020

Favourites (more):

27/01/2020

Favourites (more):

My housemate photo collage is way too big ugh
Old 01-08-2017, 08:04 PM #40
27/01/2020

Favourites (more):

27/01/2020

Favourites (more):

Bumping because you all ignored x
Old 01-08-2017, 10:35 PM #41
27/01/2020

Favourites (more):

27/01/2020

Favourites (more):

OP Updated
Old 02-08-2017, 09:29 AM #42
27/01/2020

Favourites (more):

27/01/2020

Favourites (more):

Winners odds are on their way.
Old 02-08-2017, 09:33 AM #43
27/01/2020

Favourites (more):

27/01/2020

Favourites (more):

Josh Dun - 5/1
Paisley Billings - 5/1
Colleen Ballinger - 8/1
Dani Harmer - 9/1
Niall Horan - 12/1
Courtney Wood - 12/1
Willow Shields - 14/1
Joey Essex - 14/1
Suentra Sarker - 20/1
Dawn French - 25/1
Alan Sugar - 28/1
Gareth Malone - 33/1
Old 02-08-2017, 10:51 AM #44
27/01/2020

Favourites (more):

27/01/2020

Favourites (more):

Who do you think will win?
Old 02-08-2017, 11:04 AM #45
Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):

Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):

Willow Shields

Last edited by Nicky91; 02-08-2017 at 11:04 AM.
Old 02-08-2017, 12:24 PM #46
27/01/2020

Favourites (more):

27/01/2020

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicky91 View Post
Willow Shields
Glad you like that addition, thought of her last minute! I loved her on DWTS
Old 02-08-2017, 12:52 PM #47
Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):

Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):

wow you've got taste Morgan

Old 02-08-2017, 02:52 PM #48
27/01/2020

Favourites (more):

27/01/2020

Favourites (more):

I'm really excited for this, the first week is pretty much done and although the highlights Shows don't have much in them due to the large number of housemates, I'm excited for what it will bring.
Old 02-08-2017, 03:40 PM #49

Favourites (more):
CBB20: Trisha Paytas
BB18: Raph

Favourites (more):
CBB20: Trisha Paytas
BB18: Raph

Great launch! I want Colleen to win!! She is my faveee. I'm meeting her in cardiff, in september. I'm SOOOO excited!!
liama1212 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-08-2017, 04:54 PM #50
27/01/2020

Favourites (more):

27/01/2020

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by liama1212 View Post
Great launch! I want Colleen to win!! She is my faveee. I'm meeting her in cardiff, in september. I'm SOOOO excited!!
I'd love to meet her

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
#1, #2, #3, #4, #5, #6, 2017, celebrity big brother, closed, hiatus, highlights, hm, launch, launches, launching, nominations, open, voting