Notices

CBB20 Celebrity Big Brother Summer 2017 [CBB 20] was was won by Sarah Harding. Discuss the series and housemates here.

Old 07-08-2017, 01:01 PM #26
Life imitates art

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 2: Bimini Bon Boulash
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith

Life imitates art

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobertC View Post
Farrah getting more than Bear is poisonous, he made her look like an angel
Farrah used some homophobic language so can you see why a lot of people are saying her?

Spoiler:

LukeB is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-08-2017, 01:02 PM #27
-

-

Cami-Li

She was a cunt.
Jason. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-08-2017, 01:05 PM #28
User banned

User banned

cleo rocco and her evil mob of jade and the twat from s club seven who bullied dirk benedict and shilpa...they mocked dirks cancer
the truth is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-08-2017, 01:11 PM #29
Legends Only

Favourites (more):
BB19: Sian
Apprentice 2018: Sabrina
Legends Only

Favourites (more):
Apprentice 2018: Sabrina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason. View Post
Cami-Li

She was a cunt.

I'm shocked no one else has said her tbh - she was disgusting.
Old 07-08-2017, 01:18 PM #30

Farrah was nasty. Bear was a laugh

Last edited by BBUK-Fan; 07-08-2017 at 01:19 PM.
BBUK-Fan is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-08-2017, 01:27 PM #31
Who, Douglas?

Favourites (more):
BBUSA22: Janelle
Love Island 5: Curtis
Who, Douglas?

Favourites (more):

Bear was hilarious and doesn't have a bad bone in his body compared to Farrah

New Love Island least faves: Kaz, Tyler, Faye, Sharon, Rachel

Sig images and links removed for rule breaking - TiBB Staff
DouglasS is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-08-2017, 03:20 PM #32

Favourites (more):
CBB20: Chad Johnson
BB18: Isabelle

Favourites (more):

Can't believe no-ones mentioned Nicola McClean?
Paula D is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-08-2017, 03:22 PM #33

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaireS92 View Post
Oh Yeah Forgot abut her, so little attention do I pay to her these days . I used to always be telling people to just ignore her .

I don t think she was the worst ever in CBB

but for her nasty,vindictive,cruel personality in general which is not made up to sell f newspaper articles she IS PURE EVIL INCARNATE IMO
I think shes more or less burnt all her bridges. No-one really listening to her anymore.
Paula D is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-08-2017, 03:30 PM #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by LukeB View Post
Farrah used some homophobic language so can you see why a lot of people are saying her?
Yeah like twice whilst arguing. Other than that her damage was menial and borderline inoffensive compared to that creature.

Also he called Frankie his little pussycat, which is equally as bad, if not way worse since it's more calculated and malicious than Farrah's OTT irrationalized tirade she's completely unaware of.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBUK-Fan View Post
Bear was a laugh
Quote:
Originally Posted by DouglasS View Post
Bear was hilarious and doesn't have a bad bone in his body compared to Farrah

From a list i did on another forum:

1. Pushes and pushes for Marnie to flash her tits in Saira's face and leaves the debacle just fine while Saira feels humiliated and terrorized.
  2. Gets with Chloe just to prove to Colin he's better at getting girls than him.
  3. Gets with Chloe in order to make Colin feel upset and vulnerable about himself.
  4. Lies to Chloe that he doesn't have a girlfriend, straddling along and humiliating both her and his now-ex in the process as he sticks his tongue down her throat and fingers her in the store room.
  5. Girlfriend ENTERS the house, confronts him about how horrible and humilated she's felt because of him, he shows NO remorse for it, whinges and moans in the diary room about how BB are "Bang out of order"
  6. Watches back and laughs as Heavy provokes and belittles Bear's so-called "friend" Lewis.
  7. Defends Heavy's gross atittude with "I fink he's funnay!" what shut up.
  8. Mocks and jeers Samantha just because she lost a ****ing MARSHMALLOW EATING CONTEST (horrifying man-child)
  9. Blinds Samantha's eye which causes her to have to receive medical treatment, all occuring offscreen
  10. Destroys coffee and other essential items just to "Mayke a cucktail!" ALL because he was eternally nominated by housemates who had the guts to tell him he's an odious prick, all in nothing but a malicious attempt to irritate everyone.
  11. Stares Frankie down and intimidates him after he explodes at Bear for his fundamental anti-social tendencies.
  12. Calls Frankie his "little pussycat" in an attempt to demean his masculinity, while it's also homophobic (your winner, everyone!!!!)
  13. Antagonizes and demeans Renee for 20 days in a row, manipulates her into liking him again, tries to get her pissed off at him, succeeds.
  14. Stares Renee down with indifference as she bawls crying about how he's completely ruined her time in the house.
  15. Jumps in Ricky and Samantha's face with that STUPID hand gesture he does, in an attempt to intimidate and tower above them.
  16. Gets in Aubrey's face as she tries to walk around him out of the bedroom in an attempt to intimidate and tower above her.
  17. Screams and shouts in housemates' faces constantly on a daily basis for almost an entire month.
  18. Wastes essential food every single day.
  19. Threw a glass at a mirror after a small argument with heavy D.
  20. Kicked Frankie in the balls and lied "I didn't mean to!!!" an act so bad it didn't even make it on camera

Not even mentioning intimidating people constantly with his dominating nature, antagonizing anyone who opposed him with "That was very nasty behavior!", pushing the CBB18 divide as far as humanely possible, attacking people's personalities purely for being fence sitters, etc.

There's no other correct option in this thread i'm sorry

Last edited by Epic.; 07-08-2017 at 03:30 PM.
Epic. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-08-2017, 04:16 PM #35
You know my methods

You know my methods

Farah Bear and that wanker gay celeb web guy
LeatherTrumpet is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-08-2017, 04:16 PM #36

Favourites (more):
BB10: Bea
BB7: Lea

Favourites (more):
BB10: Bea
BB7: Lea

Farrah used it in a task where had to be horrible
Daniel. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-08-2017, 04:19 PM #37
I Cant Breathe

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Tom
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

I Cant Breathe

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Tom
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

Perez silly **** bullied Alex out the house

Spoiler:

[/CENTER]

Denver is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-08-2017, 04:28 PM #38

One thing I don't get is how Perez got extreme detestment and volatile hatred for intentionally trying to demean, intimidate, and goad people, but then when Bear does it he's "funny", "entertaining", "a winner ( "), etc.
Old 07-08-2017, 04:31 PM #39
The peoples princesses

Favourites (more):
CBB2024: Marisha Wallace
BB2023: Yinrun

The peoples princesses

Favourites (more):

Farrah, Cami Li and Stephanie Pratt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
And if not, maybe try your hand at being an author for Mills & Boon.
He/him
Mitchell is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-08-2017, 04:31 PM #40
beyonce of waltham forest

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Trish
BB19: Lewis F
beyonce of waltham forest

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Trish
BB19: Lewis F

Farrah

Spoiler:

ST☆RS (TiBB's CBB): 6th/12

I'm a TiBB Member 4: 3rd/16 & Highest Placed All-Star (1st/8)
TiBB on Ice: 4th/15
ST☆RS (TiBB's CBB) 2: 3rd/17
TiBB OTT3: 2nd/13
Underscore is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-08-2017, 04:32 PM #41
it’s a mad, mad world

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Tera

it’s a mad, mad world

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Tera

Interesting to see everyone's opinions…

I would have to say Bear or Nicola. You might say Bear only did what he did for banter but when it gets to the stage where it's deliberately upsetting people, it's not funny, it's making people's Big Brother experience miserable.

As for Nicole, her comment about Kim's stillborn son was totally out of order. She tried to back it up by saying that she didn't know about the tradgedy.

Was she piss unaware of that. I knew about it even before Kim became a housemate.

Spoiler:

Matthew. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-08-2017, 04:32 PM #42

Favourites (more):
BB19: Tomasz
CBB22: Kirstie Alley

Favourites (more):
BB19: Tomasz
CBB22: Kirstie Alley

Quote:
Yeah like twice whilst arguing. Other than that her damage was menial and borderline inoffensive compared to that creature.

Also he called Frankie his little pussycat, which is equally as bad, if not way worse since it's more calculated and malicious than Farrah's OTT irrationalized tirade she's completely unaware of.

1. Pushes and pushes for Marnie to flash her tits in Saira's face and leaves the debacle just fine while Saira feels humiliated and terrorized.
  2. Gets with Chloe just to prove to Colin he's better at getting girls than him.
  3. Gets with Chloe in order to make Colin feel upset and vulnerable about himself.
  4. Lies to Chloe that he doesn't have a girlfriend, straddling along and humiliating both her and his now-ex in the process as he sticks his tongue down her throat and fingers her in the store room.
  5. Girlfriend ENTERS the house, confronts him about how horrible and humilated she's felt because of him, he shows NO remorse for it, whinges and moans in the diary room about how BB are "Bang out of order"
  6. Watches back and laughs as Heavy provokes and belittles Bear's so-called "friend" Lewis.
  8. Mocks and jeers Samantha just because she lost a ****ing MARSHMALLOW EATING CONTEST (horrifying man-child)
  9. Blinds Samantha's eye which causes her to have to receive medical treatment, all occuring offscreen
  10. Destroys coffee and other essential items just to "Mayke a cucktail!" ALL because he was eternally nominated by housemates who had the guts to tell him he's an odious prick, all in nothing but a malicious attempt to irritate everyone.
  11. Stares Frankie down and intimidates him after he explodes at Bear for his fundamental anti-social tendencies.
  12. Calls Frankie his "little pussycat" in an attempt to demean his masculinity, while it's also homophobic (your winner, everyone!!!!)
  13. Antagonizes and demeans Renee for 20 days in a row, manipulates her into liking him again, tries to get her pissed off at him, succeeds.
  14. Stares Renee down with indifference as she bawls crying about how he's completely ruined her time in the house.
  15. Jumps in Ricky and Samantha's face with that STUPID hand gesture he does, in an attempt to intimidate and tower above them.
  16. Gets in Aubrey's face as she tries to walk around him out of the bedroom in an attempt to intimidate and tower above her.
  17. Screams and shouts in housemates' faces constantly on a daily basis for almost an entire month.
  20. Kicked Frankie in the balls and lied "I didn't mean to!!!" an act so bad it didn't even make it on camera

Not even mentioning intimidating people constantly with his dominating nature, antagonizing anyone who opposed him with "That was very nasty behavior!", pushing the CBB18 divide as far as humanely possible, attacking people's personalities purely for being fence sitters, etc.

This.
supertv247 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-08-2017, 04:35 PM #43
-

-

Quote:
One thing I don't get is how Perez got extreme detestment and volatile hatred for intentionally trying to demean, intimidate, and goad people, but then when Bear does it he's "funny", "entertaining", "a winner ( "), etc.
I personally hate both and anyone else representative of that unoriginal WUM archetype that C5 seem to shove down our throats almost every series.
Jason. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-08-2017, 04:37 PM #44
Who, Douglas?

Favourites (more):
Who, Douglas?

Favourites (more):

Quote:

What a load of rubbish, I stopped reading as soon as I read the first few points

Last edited by DouglasS; 07-08-2017 at 04:37 PM.
Old 07-08-2017, 04:40 PM #45
Who, Douglas?

Favourites (more):
Who, Douglas?

Favourites (more):

Over half on that list are what regular housemates do and could be praised for, such as destroying food / Laughing at fights / shouting. The other half are either rumours or completely ridiculously twisted in a way that has made me lol. Thanks though.

Old 07-08-2017, 04:43 PM #46
♡☯♡☮♡☯♡☮♡

Favourites (more):

♡☯♡☮♡☯♡☮♡

Favourites (more):

Lewis Bloor, Stephanie Pratt, Vinnie Jones, Farrah, Bobby Davro, Kirk Nocross

Spoiler:

reece(: is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-08-2017, 04:44 PM #47

Why does everyone say Bobby Davro?
Old 07-08-2017, 04:53 PM #48

Quote:
Originally Posted by DouglasS View Post
Over half on that list are what regular housemates do and could be praised for, such as destroying food / Laughing at fights / shouting. The other half are either rumours or completely ridiculously twisted in a way that has made me lol. Thanks though.
You need to elaborate on all of this because otherwise this is all cryptic bollox.

And I didn't rumor or twist anything. this all happened.

EDIT: And why put my first bullet point in bold when it actually happened? Did you just not remember watching him encourage Marnie to flash someone orrrr?

Last edited by Epic.; 07-08-2017 at 04:54 PM.
Old 07-08-2017, 05:00 PM #49
self-oscillating

Favourites:
BB2023: Noky

self-oscillating

Favourites:
BB2023: Noky

james jordan/big dee were horrible, nasty people

Last edited by bitontheslide; 07-08-2017 at 05:03 PM.
bitontheslide is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-08-2017, 05:02 PM #50
The peoples princesses

Favourites (more):

The peoples princesses

Favourites (more):

Oh yes forgot about the vile James Jordan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
And if not, maybe try your hand at being an author for Mills & Boon.
He/him
Mitchell is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
cbb, cbb5, housemate, nastiest