Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB9 Big Brother 9 in 2008 was won by Rachel Rice.

Old 08-10-2017, 06:54 PM #76
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
BBUSA19: Cody
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):

DR Uncut:
-Rachel's talking to Belind a about how she's run a half marathon and how much she loves going on long runs... QUEEN of fitness!!!
-alol and then a Rachel DR about how everyone is doubting WHO SHE IS and HOW NICE SHE IS, so therefore the three intruders are on a secret mission to irritate Mario and Luke and Bex and Lisa by being super nice but she admits that she could totally be paranoid and is reading things WAY into too much detail, but this is still my favorite conspiracy theory bc it's hirarious
Old 15-10-2017, 04:28 PM #77
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):

watched another ep last night and forgot to post, here are my thots!

Day 38:
-Rachel did a good job trying to comfort Mo over the whole halal bull****, which I understand why Mo is upset but I think he also lied about how expensive halal meat was and he’s also being soooooo insufferable with his moping about and declaring his friendship with Rex is OVER (we’ll see how long that lasts hun…..x)
-and then Rex is just being a grumpy asshole (surprise!) and telling Mikey to stop licking Luke’s ass and Rachel just immediately goes “WOW Rex you’re not very nice today… I don’t like you today! And I see what this all is, this is part of your campaign to upset everyone so they nominate you on Monday and then you get evicted on Friday!” wow keep sitting on the fence queen, you must have so many splinters up your arse x
Old 15-10-2017, 05:50 PM #78
El Cockroach

Favourites (more):
BBUSA25: Cory
BBCanada 9: Rohan

El Cockroach

Favourites (more):
BBUSA25: Cory
BBCanada 9: Rohan

Rachel is one of the time you can actually call a female housemate a QUEEN, the rest are overrated

DrunkerThanMoses is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 15-10-2017, 07:46 PM #79
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):

DR Uncut:
-Rachel bursting into tears when she was told she passed her teaching exams <333 such a kind soul wanting to give back to her pupils
-aww, night before the eviction and Rachel’s jumping off the conspiracy theory thing bc she wasted a whole week analyzing everything, so wise of her
Old 29-10-2017, 11:17 PM #80
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):

Day 39:
-yay Rachel was made a Heavenly Housemate, one of the few good things Darnell has done in his entire life!
-and then she wasn't sure whether there were 356 or 352 days in a year. Me too sis, me too.
Old 30-10-2017, 03:44 AM #81
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):

Day 40:
- at Dale literally sitting on the fence and everyone making it a joke about Rachel
-but good for Rachel for telling Rex to shut up when he was asking everyone if they find Mohamed as annoying as he does :3
-k she didn't really exist this episode bc neither of her noms were shown but she received THREE, and Belinda's was kinda harsh and Lisa's was kind of harsh too Sara put hers as politely as possible though
Old 05-11-2017, 08:09 PM #82
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):

Day 41:
-Rachel and Maysoon were giving the miming part of the Shopping Task of course and Rachel was really jealous of the Hell HMs bc they got to ride stationary bikes so she wanted to switch. Queen of fitness and exercise!!!
-and then it was an understandably quiet episode for Rachel bc she was literally a mime. Towards the end of the episode she grossed Rex out bc she farted, and that just made me happy x
Old 06-11-2017, 04:34 AM #83
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):

Day 42:
-Rachel's only real Moment was when she did a super good job of comforting Kathreya and making her feel good after she and Rex failed to eat the gigantic baguette. Such a good friend
Old 11-11-2017, 02:19 AM #84
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):

Day 43:
-Rachel didn't really do much this episode BUT she had a lot of fun UTR moments like jumping rope in the morning, getting excited to help pick all the gross hairs out of Rex's back bc she does that to her boyfriend, trading her lunch snacks for everyone else's fruit, and having a pillow fight with the other Heavenly HMs!
Old 12-11-2017, 12:08 AM #85
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):

Day 44:
-QUEEN of kindness, Rachel helped Mikey get his knee out of the divide when his leg got caught like an animal trap
-she was then a suuuuper good friend comforting Rex after he... was pissed that he wasn't evicted? **** Rex tbh
-mhmm and she also gave Darnell suuuuuper good advice and tough love after he threw a tantrum over being Head of House, which btw, **** Darnell tbh
-and then the episode ended with that INFAMOUS scene of Dale asking Rachel who she thinks will make the final five, Rachel just being like "I don't see the need to name names," Rex laying into her for being THE BORINGEST GIRL ALIVE and saying that she'll never accomplish anything in life (wtf), Rachel just being all "well I'll still be happy and that's all I care about ," Rex sniping back about how WE'RE NOT TALKING ABOUT HAPPINESS, and Rachel just giving the best "wtf asshole" face
Old 12-11-2017, 01:27 AM #86
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):

DR Uncut:
-queen of maths thinking there are 52 weeks in a year but 96 weeks in three years
-alol and now Rachel thinks that Heaven is really HELL bc the garden is smaller so she can't run around and exercise. And there are no grapes
-hmmm Belinda had a DR about how she's happy that she's not the only one who thinks Rachel can't be as nice as she seems
-Rachel HATES the divide because the chickpeas are making everyone break wind and everyone makes a big scene when she breaks wind even though 80% of the HMs absolutely stink when they break wind!!!
Old 12-11-2017, 06:17 PM #87
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):

Day 45:
-Rachel wants to do a complete swap of Heaven and Hell, queen of pissing everyone off bc “that’s not interesting” <3 and thankfully she was just like “that’s why I’m the most boring HM
-QUEEN of not succumbing to peer pressure <333333 Rex keeps trying to get her to cross the divide and grab a banana like Mohamed and Kathreya did and she’s just like “why don’t you do it?
-Rachel’s such a good friend, crying with Kat and helping her pack her suitcase when BB starts to punish her for crossing the divide ;_;
Old 12-11-2017, 10:22 PM #88
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):

DR Uncut:
-WOW Rex is being very rude telling Rachel how it smells like she just took a **** on her bed
-selfless Rachel wants to experience Hell bc she feels bad for the current Hell HMs so she wants to know what they’re going through, and plus they have to shovel cow manure and she does that at home anyway!
-aaaand then Rex is picking on Rachel bc she says tooth “tuth” and he’s saying that she sounds like a moron. He’s so nice
-wow Rachel with the ULTIMATE conspiracy theory, thinking that Hell's part of the Shopping Task will always be something extremely physical
-“I know I might not be the most opinionated person in the world but I just think there are more important things in life to be worried about, and I am a positive person, and yes okay it might be annoying, and I’m sure it might be annoying to people watching, but that’s just who I am” wow queen of perspective. Ready to go get that tattooed on my arm x the rest of this DR is gr8 too because it’s Rachel again talking about how Rex kinda makes her feel like **** when he calls her boring but she’d rather be who she is than be ruthless to get far in life bc materialistic things don’t mean everything an she is truly happy with who she is <3
Old 13-11-2017, 07:18 PM #89
swapped for scrabble

Favourites (more):
BB19: Brooke
CBB22: Kirstie Alley

swapped for scrabble

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macie Lightfoot View Post
-and then the episode ended with that INFAMOUS scene of Dale asking Rachel who she thinks will make the final five, Rachel just being like "I don't see the need to name names," Rex laying into her for being THE BORINGEST GIRL ALIVE and saying that she'll never accomplish anything in life (wtf), Rachel just being all "well I'll still be happy and that's all I care about ," Rex sniping back about how WE'RE NOT TALKING ABOUT HAPPINESS, and Rachel just giving the best "wtf asshole" face
Quote:
Originally Posted by Macie Lightfoot View Post
-“I know I might not be the most opinionated person in the world but I just think there are more important things in life to be worried about, and I am a positive person, and yes okay it might be annoying, and I’m sure it might be annoying to people watching, but that’s just who I am” wow queen of perspective. Ready to go get that tattooed on my arm x the rest of this DR is gr8 too because it’s Rachel again talking about how Rex kinda makes her feel like **** when he calls her boring but she’d rather be who she is than be ruthless to get far in life bc materialistic things don’t mean everything an she is truly happy with who she is <3
She's literally the loveliest thing to enter the house

I liked Rex as much as he was a douche to her - deep inside he knew that he can't really go against her or Kat, they would always kill him with kindness.

Spoiler:

Shifra, Tzabar, Ranin. BBIL 2008.
y.winter is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 18-11-2017, 08:42 PM #90
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):

WOW I never updated this apparently?!?!

Day 46:
-she got sent to Hell and had a sack race with Mo and Darnell... queen of having fun in borderline unlivable circumstances!!!

Day 47:
-all she did was have both of her nominations shown, which is better than Maysoon alol. She nominated Luke for looking down on people and running around saying what other people have said and Rebecca for thinking it's all about her and having a problem with the people in Heaven enjoying themselves *sage nod*
Old 19-11-2017, 04:09 PM #91
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):

Fell asleep last night before I could update this...

Day 48:
-so Mikey was giving Kat **** for counting to nearly 10 minutes in the Shopping Task where they each had to count 5 minutes, and he was totally in the right, but Rachel was such a good friend jumping in and pointing out that it was a group task so there's no need to point fingers since they failed as a group
-Rachel took it particularly hard that Dale didn't give the hamper of snacks and alcohol to Hell and is worried that Dale hates her now *BUT* she says it's his loss if he does, queen of looking at the glass half full
-and then there was quite a bit of "Rachel is boring and sits on the fence" shade from Rebecca and Luke in the DR and Rex when the Heavenly HMs were playing "who would you push off a cliff" and Maysoon refused to participate
-"ARE YOU BLACK, DARNELL??? " will never not make me laugh so ****ing hard bc poor Rachel was soooooo sincere when asking
Old 19-11-2017, 06:20 PM #92
swapped for scrabble

Favourites (more):

swapped for scrabble

Favourites (more):

Did you already get to "This is Big Brother. Could Rachel please get off the fence."?

Spoiler:

Old 20-11-2017, 01:38 AM #93
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):

Day 49:
- Bex and Luke are bitching about how Rachel is FAKE bc she was louder than Bex in their audition group, and ****ing Rex is just like "oh do you guys want me to call her out? Tell me you want me to call her out BC I AM READY TO CALL HER OUT " like the ****ing tryhard he is
-and then he does! and makes her cry!!!!! Like it was literally just "I *JUST HAVE A FEELING* you're a lot different on the outside than you are here just a feeling I have, you're trying to get into the final!!!! All that glistens isn't gold!!!!" and Rachel was literally doing what Rex said she doesn't do, aka speak her mind and stand up for herself and have an opinion and engage in the conversation, and then when she got upset and started crying Rex was just like "well if she actually tried to listen to me she would've understood " WHEN SHE WAS LISTENING TO YOU AND TRYING TO KEEP THE CONVERSATION GOING jsduiagjw;ligjewi sorry this is turning into a Rex hate post but he suuuuuuuucks
Old 23-11-2017, 10:06 PM #94
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):

Day 50:
-Rachel didn't have any moments, she just got some SPV from Rebecca who was bitching about how ~they're just different types of people~ and then some more SPV from Luke bitching about how she and Kat *HATE* him and Bex as if that's totally not reciprocated
-OH, it wasn't really a moment but just wanted to throw out there that the HMs went around and said who they want to win and who they least want to win and Rachel immediately without hesitation said she wants Kat to win and Luke least to win in front of them so yeah another example of that boring Rachel sitting on the mother****ing fence!!!

Last edited by Macie Lightfoot; 25-11-2017 at 06:22 AM.
Macie Lightfoot is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 24-11-2017, 05:42 AM #95
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):

Day 51:
-Rachel was busy setting the stage for Hira by performing bizarre exercises in the Garden (half the Macarena, according to Rex)
-k and she's a little too sucked into the B-Block fart cloud and is Darnell encouraging words during the eviction, but she is being a good friend so all is forgiven!
Old 24-11-2017, 05:32 PM #96
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):

DR Uncut:
-Rachel hates mosquitoes but she doesn’t want to kill them QUEEN of moral dilemmas
-and then Rachel closes out the episode with a tearful DR about how Bex is trying to turn her friends against her and it’s bringing back bad memories of the first week, and she wants to talk to Bex but she doesn’t want to throw her friends under the bus and Bex isn’t really going to be that receptive anyway so she doesn’t feel like she can do anything about it

Last edited by Macie Lightfoot; 24-11-2017 at 05:32 PM.
Macie Lightfoot is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 24-11-2017, 05:35 PM #97
swapped for scrabble

Favourites (more):

swapped for scrabble

Favourites (more):

Bex got terrible in her last weeks

Spoiler:

Old 24-11-2017, 05:36 PM #98
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):

I was actually sad at her eviction lol like she's only situationally good but B-Block is awful
Old 24-11-2017, 05:47 PM #99
swapped for scrabble

Favourites (more):

swapped for scrabble

Favourites (more):

I actually really liked her and Luke and the dynamic they had, but at some point they started getting awfully nasty and gossipy (with Rachel and co), so their evictions were inevitable. It was their time to go.

Spoiler:

Old 24-11-2017, 05:56 PM #100
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):

I'm not even a fan of the whole Luke/Rebecca NO WEBECCA NO thing, but I'll take that any day over Mohamed trying to steal someone's cigarettes right from under their nose and Darnell's self-pity and him attributing his Problems to being albino rather than to being human garbage.

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
rachel, rationale, rice