Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

The X Factor 2017 [S14] Series 14 in 2017 of ITV's music reality show, won by Rak-Su.

Old 01-09-2017, 12:15 PM #26
A great thief

A great thief

omg he's fit

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeatherTrumpet View Post
Look at the div who won last year. The main thing they need to do it ban anyone under 18 from voting.
um no
Old 01-09-2017, 01:59 PM #27

Favourites (more):
CBB22: Natalie Nunn
CBB21: Ginuwine

Favourites (more):

The contestants are still singing covers as usual when I went to watch the bootcamp and six chairs more covers than originals

Bootcamp

Spoiler:

I went to watch the Xfactor bootcamp Friday I really enjoyed it a lot of really good talent this year this was also the second round of bootcamp the first was apparently a group round which didn't go well here our the performances i saw I'm not very good with names

John:Sign sealed delivered: Stevie fan he started off doing an acoustic version of the song with his guitar. Right from the get go the audience were enjoying him. Until Simon had ago at him saying he sounded like a cover artest so he went acapella crowed loved him I hope this guy makes the lives.through to six chairs

ScotlandRocks:Shout by lulu:Trio two sons and a dad: the Scotland rocks were wearing Scottish kilts mixed response from the audience. The judges hated it and they didn't go through.

Male:24:Halo:Tattooed guy sang good but forgot his words near the end he had a very husky rocky Voice with the confidence we could be looking at a stronger contender :audience was supportive:Through to six chairs.

Rak-Su:Original song girl next door:A 4piece Boyband all from Watford they had amazing dance moves. The singing voices were good the song had a lot of rapping the audience were going crazy for them. All the judges were impressed but Simon said they should work on their vocals a bit and he said they had a amazing first audition. potentially could be in the lives:they went through:

Old male:71:former bus driver :hold on I'm coming by sam and Dave:bubbly old man he wanted to dedicate his performance to Dermot :through to six chairs.

Girl called Hayley :Sang signs of times by Harry styles:it was her 16th birthday and the whole audience sang happy birthday to her and dermot came out with a cake. The judges were impressed Simon said he didn't notice her until bootcamp . He also joked with her saying holly or haily happy birthday your going home then said he was joking she mixed between Luisa Johnson and Emily Middlemas she's a huge contender for the lives :through to six chairs

Two Brothers:Sang Beggin by madcon and Sing by ed Sheeran:The audience liked them the brothers first sang beggin but Simon wasnt keen on that song so they sang another song which was sing by ed Sheeran.The judges said that they have been consistant until that performace Nicole says there is a place for them in her heart but she was let down with their performace They are deadcert for the lives in my opinion potentially the new one direction 1 brother sang the other was rapping and playing the acoustic guitar they reminded me of shawn mendez meets ed sheeran:Through to six chair.

Female:18:I love rock and roll:sounded very screechy Simon said chose wrong song:didn't make it to six chairs

Billy i think his name was :Original song:Billy was very bubbly and funny he said the song was inspired by eastenders mick and Linda. He said I wanted to write a love song and I was watching eastenders and I saw mick and Lindas relationship and I wanted a relationship just like that Billy had a great quirky voice he also danced a bit.The audience were behind him a billion percent and were on their feet he also produced the song the judges were impressed Nicole said he has the moves like jagger from what I saw compared to the others the one to beat and I can see this guy in the finals :Through to six chairs

Fae:MAster piece by Jessie j:girlband wore white jeans and different coloured jumpers looked like skittles.Simon then asked them who chose the choreography the group said their teacher chose the choreography Simon then said they should sack their teacher the audience wasn't feeling them:Through to six chairs by the skin of their teeth.

Anthony I think his name was:27:Runnin by Beyoncé:The guy was a sob story single father with 1 year old daughter.Sharon asked him why does he want to be in the competition and what does it mean to him he was saying Xfactor is all he has because he messed up his life. He then mentioned the Xfactor is the only good thing he has left he had a soulful voice. But came over as really desperate and his personality was ruining it for him he was also talking about how he lost his job working on the railway trains. Anthony got a mixed response from the audience:Through to six chairs.

Female:One last time by Ariana grande:19:Female said she was unique and different from the other girls in the category. She was going to do an original version of one last time by Ariana grande but they played the normal version:Simon told her to come back later.

Coupleemons by imagine dragon :a male and female couple sang demons by imagine dragon the guy was good the female wasn't. After they sang they were asked to sing a second song by Nicole which was too close by Alex Clare the guy proposed to the female at the audition :Through to six chairs

Female:27:Show must go on by queen:massive standing ovation from the audience:through to six chairs she was split from her partner at the auditions and decided to go solo the strongest female vocally and a potential winner.

Female:19:One last time by Ariana grande:She returned she slowed it down the judges felt she didn't do anything special or unique with the song :not through to six chairs audience chanting bring her back.

One more man went on after I didn't see him due to needing to catch my train home he was an over.

Over Atlantic:can't remember what they sang:Charlie Jones from the stereo kicks returned but in a new Boyband called Over Atlantic the judges tried to split them up and make two groups 1 with Charlie another with a different member called Sean but Over Atlantic refused however they still made it to six chairs but sadly Over the Atlantic have now pulled out the competition Duo the the judges trying to change them

Groups six chairs
Spoiler:

- [ ] Afroswag - azonto - swapped for JBK, however they remained in their seats for so long, way too long (more talented people removed before them) - reminds me of a more talented Reggie and Bollie

BowRoad- taken out for Rak-Su

CutKelvins - one girl, two boys - crowd and audience loved them

Lemonade - 5 piece girl group - beautiful rendition of a Beyonce song, with special commendations to the youngest in the group, which the judges and the crowd raved about

New Dynamix - Simon said no but one guy in the group kept on begging and refusing to leave

Male and female couple:Say Something - had so much emotion and stage presence that they won over everyone - easily took a seat that was later taken by two lads

Jack and Joel - Lady Marmalade; Simon stopped them so they went into Bang Bang - Jack was very very sassy and audience loved them and both

Northern Quarter - Pillowtalk; stopped by Simon then into No - I thought they were quite good, audience so so, judges didn’t see originality or good use of harmonies etc. - had the brilliant Ash

Rak-Su - 4 Boys - Touch; stopped by Simon then into original (Change Your Mind) - They were fantastic both times, but the judges thought that their cover of Touch was too similar to Little Mix (tbf it was but it was good) - both times audience went ballistic (young men dancing, one taking clothes off afterwards), even more so with/after the second song - amazing reception - really popular with girls (it was literally deafening - not an exaggeration)

Two Brothers - Heartless by Kanye West - two young lads that were decent but not up to par to the rest

Loyalty (three girls) - a Chester song - everyone found it ok, but not something that deserves to go further

JBK (travelled from Philippines) 3 boys - Million Reason; stopped by Simon then into I’ll Make Love to You - possibly the audience fan favourites. MR wasn’t the best, but Simon stopped them and they went into a magnificent rendition of I’ll Make Love to You which had the loudest audience screams you could possibly hear in your life - one of the lads high notes sent the arena into a frenzy - it was an easy seat which they took from Afroswag (the crowd was desperate for Afro to leave) - they left in a split decision after a sing off with Lemonade

FAE - first song / Say a Little Prayer - they were just ok, nothing special - crowd seemed exceptionally dead for them as they had lost their voices screaming and lost focus after a break (Simon needed the loo - it was very funny watching Simon run to the

Sean And Conor Price original song something in the way; stopped then into second original song ‘Time is a Remedy’ - took The couples chair (seat5)

Girl group created by Sharon rejects - Hey Ma - great judge fantastic crowd reaction (only 24 hours) unnamed - Simon wanted to add Ash from Northern Quarter who got let go- ran through it - conflicted as she doesn't want to betray - Ash joined! Wasn't too convincing till she joined!

JBK and Lemonade sing off Lemonade won the sing off

Last edited by Owoaje1993; 01-09-2017 at 01:59 PM.
Owoaje1993 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-09-2017, 02:01 PM #28

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeatherTrumpet View Post
Look at the div who won last year. The main thing they need to do it ban anyone under 18 from voting.
It wasn't just under 18s who voted for Matt Terry it was also older people also
Old 08-09-2017, 12:11 PM #29

Favourites (more):
X Factor 2018: Bella Penfold
X Factor 2017: Spencer Sutherland

Favourites (more):

cliffxen is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-09-2017, 01:07 PM #30
Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Paul
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):

Talia ooh she seems nice

Taking part in Strictly Jake's Tibb does Strictly Game.
Nicky91 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-09-2017, 09:18 AM #31
Big Brother's Quester

Favourites (more):
Love Island 6: Sophie
DOI 2020: Libby Clegg
Big Brother's Quester

Favourites (more):
Quote:
Originally Posted by Owoaje1993 View Post
The contestants are still singing covers as usual when I went to watch the bootcamp and six chairs more covers than originals

Bootcamp

Spoiler:

I went to watch the Xfactor bootcamp Friday I really enjoyed it a lot of really good talent this year this was also the second round of bootcamp the first was apparently a group round which didn't go well here our the performances i saw I'm not very good with names

John:Sign sealed delivered: Stevie fan he started off doing an acoustic version of the song with his guitar. Right from the get go the audience were enjoying him. Until Simon had ago at him saying he sounded like a cover artest so he went acapella crowed loved him I hope this guy makes the lives.through to six chairs

ScotlandRocks:Shout by lulu:Trio two sons and a dad: the Scotland rocks were wearing Scottish kilts mixed response from the audience. The judges hated it and they didn't go through.

Male:24:Halo:Tattooed guy sang good but forgot his words near the end he had a very husky rocky Voice with the confidence we could be looking at a stronger contender :audience was supportive:Through to six chairs.

Rak-Su:Original song girl next door:A 4piece Boyband all from Watford they had amazing dance moves. The singing voices were good the song had a lot of rapping the audience were going crazy for them. All the judges were impressed but Simon said they should work on their vocals a bit and he said they had a amazing first audition. potentially could be in the lives:they went through:

Old male:71:former bus driver :hold on I'm coming by sam and Dave:bubbly old man he wanted to dedicate his performance to Dermot :through to six chairs.

Girl called Hayley :Sang signs of times by Harry styles:it was her 16th birthday and the whole audience sang happy birthday to her and dermot came out with a cake. The judges were impressed Simon said he didn't notice her until bootcamp . He also joked with her saying holly or haily happy birthday your going home then said he was joking she mixed between Luisa Johnson and Emily Middlemas she's a huge contender for the lives :through to six chairs

Two Brothers:Sang Beggin by madcon and Sing by ed Sheeran:The audience liked them the brothers first sang beggin but Simon wasnt keen on that song so they sang another song which was sing by ed Sheeran.The judges said that they have been consistant until that performace Nicole says there is a place for them in her heart but she was let down with their performace They are deadcert for the lives in my opinion potentially the new one direction 1 brother sang the other was rapping and playing the acoustic guitar they reminded me of shawn mendez meets ed sheeran:Through to six chair.

Female:18:I love rock and roll:sounded very screechy Simon said chose wrong song:didn't make it to six chairs

Billy i think his name was :Original song:Billy was very bubbly and funny he said the song was inspired by eastenders mick and Linda. He said I wanted to write a love song and I was watching eastenders and I saw mick and Lindas relationship and I wanted a relationship just like that Billy had a great quirky voice he also danced a bit.The audience were behind him a billion percent and were on their feet he also produced the song the judges were impressed Nicole said he has the moves like jagger from what I saw compared to the others the one to beat and I can see this guy in the finals :Through to six chairs

Fae:MAster piece by Jessie j:girlband wore white jeans and different coloured jumpers looked like skittles.Simon then asked them who chose the choreography the group said their teacher chose the choreography Simon then said they should sack their teacher the audience wasn't feeling them:Through to six chairs by the skin of their teeth.

Anthony I think his name was:27:Runnin by Beyoncé:The guy was a sob story single father with 1 year old daughter.Sharon asked him why does he want to be in the competition and what does it mean to him he was saying Xfactor is all he has because he messed up his life. He then mentioned the Xfactor is the only good thing he has left he had a soulful voice. But came over as really desperate and his personality was ruining it for him he was also talking about how he lost his job working on the railway trains. Anthony got a mixed response from the audience:Through to six chairs.

Female:One last time by Ariana grande:19:Female said she was unique and different from the other girls in the category. She was going to do an original version of one last time by Ariana grande but they played the normal version:Simon told her to come back later.

Coupleemons by imagine dragon :a male and female couple sang demons by imagine dragon the guy was good the female wasn't. After they sang they were asked to sing a second song by Nicole which was too close by Alex Clare the guy proposed to the female at the audition :Through to six chairs

Female:27:Show must go on by queen:massive standing ovation from the audience:through to six chairs she was split from her partner at the auditions and decided to go solo the strongest female vocally and a potential winner.

Female:19:One last time by Ariana grande:She returned she slowed it down the judges felt she didn't do anything special or unique with the song :not through to six chairs audience chanting bring her back.

One more man went on after I didn't see him due to needing to catch my train home he was an over.

Over Atlantic:can't remember what they sang:Charlie Jones from the stereo kicks returned but in a new Boyband called Over Atlantic the judges tried to split them up and make two groups 1 with Charlie another with a different member called Sean but Over Atlantic refused however they still made it to six chairs but sadly Over the Atlantic have now pulled out the competition Duo the the judges trying to change them

Groups six chairs
Spoiler:

- [ ] Afroswag - azonto - swapped for JBK, however they remained in their seats for so long, way too long (more talented people removed before them) - reminds me of a more talented Reggie and Bollie

BowRoad- taken out for Rak-Su

CutKelvins - one girl, two boys - crowd and audience loved them

Lemonade - 5 piece girl group - beautiful rendition of a Beyonce song, with special commendations to the youngest in the group, which the judges and the crowd raved about

New Dynamix - Simon said no but one guy in the group kept on begging and refusing to leave

Male and female couple:Say Something - had so much emotion and stage presence that they won over everyone - easily took a seat that was later taken by two lads

Jack and Joel - Lady Marmalade; Simon stopped them so they went into Bang Bang - Jack was very very sassy and audience loved them and both

Northern Quarter - Pillowtalk; stopped by Simon then into No - I thought they were quite good, audience so so, judges didn’t see originality or good use of harmonies etc. - had the brilliant Ash

Rak-Su - 4 Boys - Touch; stopped by Simon then into original (Change Your Mind) - They were fantastic both times, but the judges thought that their cover of Touch was too similar to Little Mix (tbf it was but it was good) - both times audience went ballistic (young men dancing, one taking clothes off afterwards), even more so with/after the second song - amazing reception - really popular with girls (it was literally deafening - not an exaggeration)

Two Brothers - Heartless by Kanye West - two young lads that were decent but not up to par to the rest

Loyalty (three girls) - a Chester song - everyone found it ok, but not something that deserves to go further

JBK (travelled from Philippines) 3 boys - Million Reason; stopped by Simon then into I’ll Make Love to You - possibly the audience fan favourites. MR wasn’t the best, but Simon stopped them and they went into a magnificent rendition of I’ll Make Love to You which had the loudest audience screams you could possibly hear in your life - one of the lads high notes sent the arena into a frenzy - it was an easy seat which they took from Afroswag (the crowd was desperate for Afro to leave) - they left in a split decision after a sing off with Lemonade

FAE - first song / Say a Little Prayer - they were just ok, nothing special - crowd seemed exceptionally dead for them as they had lost their voices screaming and lost focus after a break (Simon needed the loo - it was very funny watching Simon run to the

Sean And Conor Price original song something in the way; stopped then into second original song ‘Time is a Remedy’ - took The couples chair (seat5)

Girl group created by Sharon rejects - Hey Ma - great judge fantastic crowd reaction (only 24 hours) unnamed - Simon wanted to add Ash from Northern Quarter who got let go- ran through it - conflicted as she doesn't want to betray - Ash joined! Wasn't too convincing till she joined!

JBK and Lemonade sing off Lemonade won the sing off
Just got to say dude, that I've seen pictures of the Loyalty girl group from Six-Chairs and I swear we've found ourselves a Kayleigh Morris doppelganger in one of the girls, like Kayleigh from this year's Big Brother UK.
BBQuest is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 15-09-2017, 11:42 AM #32

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Old 15-09-2017, 12:08 PM #33
Big Brother's Quester

Favourites (more):
Big Brother's Quester

Favourites (more):

Last edited by BBQuest; 15-09-2017 at 12:09 PM.
Old 15-09-2017, 12:59 PM #34
Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):

Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):

i kinda liked auditions so far, even the older ones are vocally so strong but also entertaining, like Holly Penfield

Old 15-09-2017, 01:51 PM #35
Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):

Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Owoaje1993 View Post
I saw Benji Matthews at bootcamp he got the best reaction he sang an original which was called daydream which was inspired by mick and Linda from eastenders the audience were on their feet for him
really, but spoilers

Old 15-09-2017, 01:56 PM #36

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Spoiler:

I saw Benji Matthews at bootcamp he got the best reaction he sang an original which was called daydream which was inspired by mick and Linda from eastenders the audience were on their feet for him
Old 15-09-2017, 02:02 PM #37
Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):

Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):

good for you Owoaje

Old 17-09-2017, 02:53 PM #38

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Old 17-09-2017, 03:46 PM #39
Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):

Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):

no group can reach the Heights of Little Mix

Old 22-09-2017, 03:28 PM #40

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Old 22-09-2017, 04:24 PM #41
Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):

Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):

ooh Matt, quite good

Old 22-09-2017, 06:21 PM #42
Big Brother's Quester

Favourites (more):
Big Brother's Quester

Favourites (more):
Is it weird that I actually predicted Matt's audition would be seen this weekend, prior to this preview?, now I guess it's time to see whether my second prediction of Sky's audition being see will become a reality too.
Old 22-09-2017, 11:48 PM #43

Favourites (more):
BB19: Tomasz
CBB22: Kirstie Alley

Favourites (more):

GUYS. Just a heads up that a girl called Alisah is on tonight. No idea what she’s singing or how her audition goes, but she’s from the Philippines and I followed her on The Voic PH where she finished 2nd and she is INSANELY good. We may have a new Saara Aalto on our hands
supertv247 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 23-09-2017, 02:31 AM #44

I read that Alisah Bonaobra will be singing another song, but how I wish she sang any of these 2 songs instead.

Singing DEFYING GRAVITY - LIVE - on a radio station in the Philippines

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOqttAj_zE0

She was actually discovered while singing LET IT GO in a mall. She has quite a voice.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEUrodV964A

Last edited by miyam210; 23-09-2017 at 02:32 AM.
miyam210 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 23-09-2017, 05:11 AM #45

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by supertv247 View Post
GUYS. Just a heads up that a girl called Alisah is on tonight. No idea what she’s singing or how her audition goes, but she’s from the Philippines and I followed her on The Voic PH where she finished 2nd and she is INSANELY good. We may have a new Saara Aalto on our hands
looking forward to see her
Old 23-09-2017, 07:44 AM #46

When's Showbiz on?!
Old 23-09-2017, 11:46 AM #47

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by miyam210 View Post
I read that Alisah Bonaobra will be singing another song, but how I wish she sang any of these 2 songs instead.

Singing DEFYING GRAVITY - LIVE - on a radio station in the Philippines

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOqttAj_zE0

She was actually discovered while singing LET IT GO in a mall. She has quite a voice.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEUrodV964A
Just had the song list. She’s singing Listen by Beyoncé!!!

Last edited by supertv247; 23-09-2017 at 11:47 AM.
supertv247 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 23-09-2017, 11:49 AM #48

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Trish
RPDR UK 2: Bimini Bon Boulash

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Trish
RPDR UK 2: Bimini Bon Boulash

Boring.
Black Dagger is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 23-09-2017, 03:19 PM #49

Quote:
Originally Posted by supertv247 View Post
Just had the song list. She’s singing Listen by Beyoncé!!!
I know, but this girl is very versatile and can sing any type of song. I just think she sounds better singing disney and broadway songs. Her LIVE version of Let It Go which she sang in a radio station (click below) is quite breathtaking and sounds like a studio version already. However, it was her singing the same song inside a mall which I posted earlier that made her a viral sensation garnering millions of views which led to her participation in the Voice Philippines.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1ejZ4ZTNAU

Here is her audition in the Voice:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0pTZA4nHFvc
miyam210 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 23-09-2017, 03:45 PM #50
Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):

Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):

Slavko Kalezic tonight his audition

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
2017, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 6cc, 6th, 7th, afroswagg, audition, bootcamp, clique, davies or raksu, dean, grace, jones, linnen, matt, preview, previews, raksu, russel, season, talia, thread, x factor