Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

Big Brother: BB1 - BB19 Individual forums for Big Brother UK series 1- 19 (2000-2018). Also Celebrity Hijack (2008) and Ultimate Big Brother (2010).

Old 12-09-2017, 05:07 PM #51

We should probably number these e.g. Dennis being #308, and have a table of contents.

A mistake I noticed in the 2016 edition was how these write-ups were linked. When you clicked them all you got was the post. But if you want a link to the post + people's reactions I'd just have to quote Mark above, preview a reply, click on the quote, and you have a probably better link to put in the contents.

Anyway good cut to make. Dennis was a bore/piece of human **** and that's never gonna be a good mix.

Last edited by Epic.; 12-09-2017 at 05:11 PM.
Epic. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-09-2017, 05:11 PM #52
Ż\_(ツ)_/Ż

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

Ż\_(ツ)_/Ż

Favourites (more):

Yeah don't worry I'm keeping them all in the OP with links to our posts about the eliminated HMs. The other problem you mention... well you're going to have to just click the top right link and deal with it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saph View Post
You're giving me a million reasons about a million reasons

Last edited by Shaun; 12-09-2017 at 05:11 PM.
Shaun is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-09-2017, 05:19 PM #53
Marc

Favourites (more):
BB10: Marcus
BB6: Science

Marc

Favourites (more):

Oh do we have to say why we saved the housemate we did?
Babayaro. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-09-2017, 05:21 PM #54
♡☯♡☮♡☯♡☮♡

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 2: Bimini Bon Boulash
BBUSA22: Janelle

♡☯♡☮♡☯♡☮♡

Favourites (more):

Done Kris

Spoiler:

reece(: is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-09-2017, 05:21 PM #55
Ż\_(ツ)_/Ż

Favourites (more):

Ż\_(ツ)_/Ż

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babayaro. View Post
Oh do we have to say why we saved the housemate we did?
Not necessary but it's just a thing do out of habit tbh

Quote:

Old 12-09-2017, 05:22 PM #56
Marc

Favourites (more):

Marc

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
Not necessary but it's just a thing do out of habit tbh
Cool. I cba saying nice things tbh.
Old 12-09-2017, 05:36 PM #57

Favourites (more):
Love Island 6: Shaughna
IAC2019: Nadine Coyle

Favourites (more):
Love Island 6: Shaughna
IAC2019: Nadine Coyle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cal. View Post
Save Maxwell cut Arron
First of all I saved Maxwell because he was a decent villain in my eyes and didnt deserve to go before some of the others! (All the good ones were gone)

Other than the fact that he is perhaps one of the best looking Big Brother housemates ever (a STUD), Arron Lowe does not have a lot of good qualities. Upon entering the house he quickly placed himself as one of the 'top dogs', ruling and lording over the other housemates like Our Victoria with cretins such as Conor (vile) and generally just being a bit of a twat. When Our Victoria was evicted on Day 4, he become even more insufferable and quickly established himself as one of the most egotistical housemates we've ever seen. I don't think there was one episode where Arron wasn't seen at least partially naked (and given the 'YOU ONLY SEE 45 MINUTES OF 24 HOURS! argument, that's quite a feat!) He was just a bit of a prick really: cutting up the smokers cigarettes, telling Deana to shut up in the don't laugh task even though everybody else was making noise and talking and his feeble attempts at a show lance with Sara who couldn't be less interested.

But perhaps the greatest thing about Arron despite his rock hard arbs and good looks is the manner in which he came to exit the house which is quite unusual for a housemate. After a week of being an absolute cretin during the Turf Wars task, Arron found himself up on the chopping block with best buddy Conor, series saviour Deana and late entrant Becky and what followed was that absolutely HORRENDOUS diary room entry during the week of ABCD where him and Conor GLOATED at and ABUSED their fellow nominees the two girls. In hindsight, this is all worth it (with a little bit of teeth gritting) since Brian called the names of our Deana and Becky as having the most votes to save and poor Arron and Conor were left to await their fate despite thinking they were safe as houses. A little while later, Brian announced that Arron had the least amount of votes to save and was the fifth housemate to be evicted and he decided to adopt that awkward 'I'm happy to be evicted and I'm going to embrace it even though I'm absolutely seething and terrified that I have no plans following going on Big Brother and being a bit of a 'fit lad' stance that certain evictees do and make us all cringe, and Conor cried whilst Deana danced to celebrate her survival. Iconic.

In case you're wondering what become of our Arron, he can often be seen pretending to be the boyfriend of the next American female housemate set to enter Celebrity Big Brother and earned quite the press coverage for saving our Renee Graziano from a tumble in London so maybe he's not that bad after all? Just kidding.
Cal. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-09-2017, 05:39 PM #58
Marc

Favourites (more):

Marc

Favourites (more):

Fine then, I'll post my reasons for saving someone next time.
Old 12-09-2017, 05:42 PM #59

Cal's Arron write-up It's gonna make this Becky one I do all the more heartbreaking to do since she was actually originally pretty good </3 Daniel and his god damn noms he did ugh
Old 12-09-2017, 05:45 PM #60
♡☯♡☮♡☯♡☮♡

Favourites (more):

♡☯♡☮♡☯♡☮♡

Favourites (more):

Ellie's face is so annoying

Spoiler:

reece(: is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-09-2017, 05:46 PM #61

Ugh I would've loved to have done Ellie's write-up. I can't remember who cut her but whoever it was I really really really hope they mention her antagonizing and over-exaggerations about Isabelle stealing her man because that truly shown how paranoid and rotten DED NORMUL ELLEH truly was, moreso than HIT MEH.
Old 12-09-2017, 05:57 PM #62

Favourites (more):
BB10: Bea
BB7: Lea

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobertC View Post
Gotta say though I'm surprised Anthony was nominated and even considered saving him before Black Dagger beat me to it I watched BB6 quite recently and while there was like, 11 people better than Anthony, that says more about the impeccable casting of that series than it does about him. He really wasn't thaaaat bad a winner as lots of people like to paint him as. He was still a pretty integral part of the series and without him, my faves Craig and Makosi would've had a harder time flourishing especially Craig. And he handled the whole Craig stuff pretty well and even hilariously sometimes ("DON'T *EVER* HuRL YeR BOTTLE oF BEER IN A *MOOD* "). But hopefully I can save the rest for his write-up if I get to do it
Anthony was awful and well deserved being nominated, easily one of the least articulate housemates of all time (he could barely string a sentence together), thick, arrogant, saw woman as objects to be shagged and nothing else, truly awful and his winning moment was VILE.

Quote:
Cal's Arron write-up It's gonna make this Becky one I do all the more heartbreaking to do since she was actually originally pretty good </3 Daniel and his god damn noms he did ugh
My nominations are my least favourite housemates of all time, so therefore they are great thankyou!

Last edited by Daniel.; 12-09-2017 at 05:58 PM.
Daniel. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-09-2017, 05:57 PM #63

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Dagger View Post
308th x

ELLIE YOUNG

Ellie is so shocked to be out this early because she is just a funneh normal gal or whatever bull**** rhetoric she proclaimed in her 452 diary room segments that she recieved during her time in the house but even though Conor exists there is so little to say about him bar the fact he is human trash. Whereas this bitch I can go on a rant about her atrocious taste in human beings in the fact she let herself fall in love with both Lotan and Sam. Clinging to both like a fly around ****e. The fly and the ****e being a more compatible pairing to this desperado and the steroid knobbed Dream boy. To her aggressive nature that she tried to mask with her bubbliness. Those who describe themselves as bubbly tend to actually = one note wankers and I am sure I will prove this theory right over the course of this rank down. If only Hannah actually decked this bitch. The series would have been better for it. Back to Ibizia you go hunty and if the producers decide not to let people like her in the diary room 4 days an episode and not produce anything worthy of remembering it would be most appreciated.
Nevermind. Chuffin hell Black Dagger, Isabelle would be displeased at not mentioning her
Old 12-09-2017, 05:58 PM #64

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Great write-ups everyone <3
Daniel. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-09-2017, 06:11 PM #65
-

-

309th Place: Lotan Carter

"Not exactly a good role model for your son though..."

Deary me, Lotan didn't exactly have much of a good run, did he? Leader of one of BBs most repulsive groups since BB9, absolutely destroyed by Isabelle on multiple occasions and promptly ejected just as his clan came crashing down. Hats off to him though, you can't say he didn't retain some dignity after his departure... Oh, except he shagged REBECCA JANE at the first opportunity.

So, what else is there to say about Lotan? Does he have any redeemable qualities?

Spoiler:

no.

The guy is a living joke, who is so in denial with regards to what an awful living piece of pond life he is to the point of it being nauseating.

Actually, I give him one point and one point alone for nipping Ellie's advances quickly in the bud, but even THEN he went about it in such an unlikeable, douchey way, the majority ended up empathising with her? THAT'S how awful he is.

To sum up: Lotan's gross with zero respect towards women and he looks like he needs a wash. How he had the audacity and cheek to mutter "yuck" to Isabelle when he looks like a regurgitated meatball is beyond me.
Jake. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-09-2017, 06:20 PM #66

The Lotan write-up
Old 12-09-2017, 06:25 PM #67

Alright imma make this as quick as I can.

303. Becky Hannon (BB13)

Becky's a weird one for me to go over because I didn't actually wanna cut her this soon? Like in the grand scheme of things I thought she was a pretty awful housemate/person but there's loads I can think of worse than her. But it's Daniel's poor judgement in housemates that makes me have to go for this irritant bitch.

Much like most people, I was initially pretty excited for Becky. She came in screaming and bellowing delightfully about entering the house and felt like a consollation prize for us losing Victoria too soon (cause of her evil-eyes ofc.)

It was eventually starting to tide further and further downhill for her however when she had to fake being friends with Deana for a task. Once it came out Deana was pretty reactive and Becky was confused. This was the first sign of Becky's eventual horrifying jump from the fab outsiders crew to the GROSS Insiders planting herself firmly between Conor's Crew's Cocksickles. She was also destructively two-faced and even though that might seem funny in a shorter series like CBBs (or if your name is Ben Duncan), the fact that she was there so long made this attribute of her's soooo nauseating to watch.

Things were only made worse when she heard back a comment Luke A made about her behind her back and FREAKED OUT about his BETRAYAL!!!!!11!!! towards her. He of course apologizes, but she just keeps going and it was sooo cringy and hypocrital for HER to call someone out on bitching about her. Funny yes, and another reason I feel guilty culling her this soon. Easier to enjoy too because I had Deana's eyerolling of "Actress " to couple with it<3. Maybe she would've worked had she been evicted much sooner but her hopping between the two house divides meant she was kept in by the house far longer than she should've. She went from a zany yet down-to-earth goofball to a repetitively two-faced beta bitch I had no time for, hence why I'm not that interested in this write-up or want to remember that much about Becky's time in the house. Bye Becky!
Old 12-09-2017, 06:31 PM #68

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Trish

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Trish

Quote:
Nevermind. Chuffin hell Black Dagger, Isabelle would be displeased at not mentioning her
I forgot about her jealous tendencies. Gosh what a low she was.
Black Dagger is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-09-2017, 07:06 PM #69
-

-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason. View Post
Saving Hewgene because he at least had the decency to be inoffensive with his blandness, unlike...

Conor McIntyre

First of all, let's get something straight, I assume the only reason Conor ever had a fanbase to begin with was because EZ FIT INIT!, which is bizarre to me, because he looks like a ****ing human-ape hybrid with a body to match. So you know, SET YOUR STANDARDS A LITTLE HIGHER, STACEY!

Moving on, Deana delivered the killer blow to Conor's ego by nominating him on the first night and it's safe to say he never recovered after that. No, seriously, this just cemented his hatred towards her to the point where his entire storyline became about how much he hated Deana for being "fake" and "sneaky" and "sly" and "playing up the cameras" and "dancing when the music came on" (yeah, he actually said that last one lmfao.) This eventually bubbled over into a rant where he threatened to sexually assault her with her own epilator and punch her in the face and the worst thing about all this (no, the second worst thing because he walked away with half the prize fund) was that I don't think he even got a proper warning for it.

Also yes, I think his bullying towards Deana not only stemmed from misogyny, but an underlying racism. I mean, yeah okay, he didn't tell her to fuck off home or anything, but you know, it says a lot when you're giddy about the fact that you disliked her from the moment you saw her as you walked down the stairs, before she even said a word to you. And he threw around the same criticisms Jade did to Shilpa, so make of that what you will.

There's plenty more I could say about why Conor is worse than Hitler, but that would mean devoting more time and energy into this white trash and I think I've written more words than he said during his entire stay and I don't envy myself at all.
Jason. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-09-2017, 07:09 PM #70

Very apt and well-documented write-up Conor is truly a disgrace and makes me question how proud I should be to be Irish.
Old 12-09-2017, 10:16 PM #71
Ż\_(ツ)_/Ż

Favourites (more):

Ż\_(ツ)_/Ż

Favourites (more):

(I may as well take this time to say that the time limit for posting a decision after the round is posted is 24hrs I may reduce that to 12 if we're all impatient tho

Quote:

Old 13-09-2017, 04:13 PM #72
Ż\_(ツ)_/Ż

Favourites (more):

Ż\_(ツ)_/Ż

Favourites (more):

Right this is getting silly now so the first person to come in and eliminate either Kenneth or Spiral, and say why, will get the decision instead

Quote:

Old 13-09-2017, 04:14 PM #73
Marc

Favourites (more):

Marc

Favourites (more):

A double boot?
Old 13-09-2017, 04:35 PM #74
Simba Wiv Ya Friggin ‘Air

Location: You Chanelle from Wikkfield, wherever the **** you’re from

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 2: A'Whora
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith

Favourites (more):

I might as well go for it!

Eliminate Kenneth, save Spiral
Daniel-X is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 13-09-2017, 04:36 PM #75

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

I'll be a ranker too Shaun
Daniel-X is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 2017, accepting, bbuk, cal, complete, completeish, edition, jason, needed, nominate, rankdown©, rankers, round, tibb, turn, waiting, winner, writeups