Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

Strictly Come Dancing Discuss the BBC's dancing show here.

Old 08-11-2017, 06:22 AM #1

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Trish
The Circle 2019: Georgina

Favourites (more):

Default SCD Bosses Fear Backlash At Aston's Shock Exit!

What exactly do they expect . Obviously many viewers and fans will be upset and annoyed at the result .
I don't have sympathy for them getting backlash , and it's not like it's going to affect their precious tv show .
No doubt SCD will continue to be milked for many years zzzzzz .

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbi...d-elimination/

Last edited by GoldHeart; 08-11-2017 at 06:23 AM.
GoldHeart is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-11-2017, 06:38 AM #2
A great thief

A great thief

hun it's been 4 days let it go
Old 08-11-2017, 07:31 AM #3
Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Paul
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):

Mollie shouldn't get hate from Aston's fans, she danced it better in the dance off, and now she can prove to the haters she can fight with that paso

but Mollie and Aston are friends for 10 years now

Taking part in Strictly Jake's Tibb does Strictly Game.
Nicky91 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-11-2017, 07:53 AM #4
You know my methods

You know my methods

Aston fans to support Ruth?
LeatherTrumpet is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-11-2017, 07:56 AM #5
Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):

Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeatherTrumpet View Post
Aston fans to support Ruth?
now why would they do that, Aston and Mollie are friends, so i would expect support from him to go there or towards Alexandra & Gorka

but Ruth no way, and that awful boring tune for a foxtrot she has, i'd say producers want ruth gone

Old 08-11-2017, 07:59 AM #6

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicky91 View Post
Mollie shouldn't get hate from Aston's fans, she danced it better in the dance off, and now she can prove to the haters she can fight with that paso

but Mollie and Aston are friends for 10 years now
People don't hate or blame Mollie , how many times Nicky I don't blame Mollie .
Mollie just isn't as popular as we thought, maybe some people dislike her as you can't please everyone but nobody should blame her for the results , people are just gutted Aston has gone .
Old 08-11-2017, 08:04 AM #7
Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):

Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldHeart View Post
People don't hate or blame Mollie , how many times Nicky I don't blame Mollie .
Mollie just isn't as popular as we thought, maybe some people dislike her as you can't please everyone but nobody should blame her for the results , people are just gutted Aston has gone .
i'm sorry, i am just crying as well because of her lack of popularity, and she has said it on the one show that she was expecting to go against Aston

so credits for her, not being arrogant or smug or vile

look i love mollie & aj as a couple, and i would love if they are really gonna date after strictly, cause they have so much in common

i already know it could possibly Mollie's last week, but LT keeps provoking me calling her a plank, she is a good dancer she just lacks reliable fans, that's all, and i am more proud of her for just being a good dancer and not a duffer like ruth or susan

i love how she appreciated ruth's paso for the comedy entertainment value she said that on strictly

and i somehow know Mollie will remain a strictly fan cause this experience has awakened her love for dancing, and her foxtrot last week has been her fave dance so far, cause it reminds her of her grandparents

Old 08-11-2017, 08:30 AM #8

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
i'm sorry, i am just crying as well because of her lack of popularity, and she has said it on the one show that she was expecting to go against Aston

so credits for her, not being arrogant or smug or vile

look i love mollie & aj as a couple, and i would love if they are really gonna date after strictly, cause they have so much in common

i already know it could possibly Mollie's last week, but LT keeps provoking me calling her a plank, she is a good dancer she just lacks reliable fans, that's all, and i am more proud of her for just being a good dancer and not a duffer like ruth or susan

i love how she appreciated ruth's paso for the comedy entertainment value she said that on strictly

and i somehow know Mollie will remain a strictly fan cause this experience has awakened her love for dancing, and her foxtrot last week has been her fave dance so far, cause it reminds her of her grandparents
Do you think it's only Mollie people say bad things about?? .
People have said cruel stuff about Aston as well , and in the end I just laughed it off as it's soo childish .

Did you know who Mollie was prior to Strictly??, you behave like you've been a Saturdays fan for years . It's a huge fan crush you have, or did you just instantly love everything about her when you saw her on strictly.

And you fan crush for AJ and you seem so interested in their possible romance , it's just strange It's like you personally know them and you enjoy their chemistry a lot.

You get so involved every year , it's like you live ,breath & eat strictly. You wouldn't think you lived in a different country Nicky as I can see you attending each Strictly show and sitting in the audience religiously watching Mollie and getting over excited >> and then voting a billion times to save Mollie ! LOL .
Old 08-11-2017, 08:37 AM #9
Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):

Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Do you think it's only Mollie people say bad things about?? .
People have said cruel stuff about Aston as well , and in the end I just laughed it off as it's soo childish .

Did you know who Mollie was prior to Strictly??, you behave like you've been a Saturdays fan for years . It's a huge fan crush you have, or did you just instantly love everything about her when you saw her on strictly.

And you fan crush for AJ and you seem so interested in their possible romance , it's just strange It's like you personally know them and you enjoy their chemistry a lot.

You get so involved every year , it's like you live ,breath & eat strictly. You wouldn't think you lived in a different country Nicky as I can see you attending each Strictly show and sitting in the audience religiously watching Mollie and getting over excited >> and then voting a billion times to save Mollie ! LOL .
i know Mollie from the saturdays, yes she had a wilder side there, and i just find it nice to see a more calm and classy side as well from her

my fan crush for AJ uh well i love him, he Always looks so stunning and for his young age he's a good and clever choreographer, with a ringer he would be more of a contender for the glitterball i think

and yes i love strictly no matter what, i have my fave of course and if my mollie goes out this week i won't be supporting any of the other couples, but then more being a neutral viewer

Aston, Rev Richard, Mollie, Brian, Chizzy, Charlotte then in the eliminated couples group dance at the final wow

look Goldheart i am not blaming you for not voting for aston but it is aston's fans fault he was in the dance off on his weakest dance to date

maybe aston's fanbase wasn't that high either, just like mollie

Old 08-11-2017, 09:19 AM #10

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
i know Mollie from the saturdays, yes she had a wilder side there, and i just find it nice to see a more calm and classy side as well from her

my fan crush for AJ uh well i love him, he Always looks so stunning and for his young age he's a good and clever choreographer, with a ringer he would be more of a contender for the glitterball i think

and yes i love strictly no matter what, i have my fave of course and if my mollie goes out this week i won't be supporting any of the other couples, but then more being a neutral viewer

Aston, Rev Richard, Mollie, Brian, Chizzy, Charlotte then in the eliminated couples group dance at the final wow

look Goldheart i am not blaming you for not voting for aston but it is aston's fans fault he was in the dance off on his weakest dance to date

maybe aston's fanbase wasn't that high either, just like mollie
I knew you had to of known Mollie from her girl band days as you seem to really love her .

I voted ONLINE for Aston but I didn't find the telephone number to vote . But it probably would of been "engaged" suspiciously for eternity so I probably would of wasted my money no thanks to the SCD producers tampering with the lines .
Old 08-11-2017, 09:26 AM #11
Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):

Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):

Quote:
I knew you had to of known Mollie from her girl band days as you seem to really love her .

I voted ONLINE for Aston but I didn't find the telephone number to vote . But it probably would of been "engaged" suspiciously for eternity so I probably would of wasted my money no thanks to the SCD producers tampering with the lines .
yes but i thought she would've been another of those stereotypical blondes, without any personality

but i really love how polite she is, and yes she has been congratulating Debbie now the last 2 dances, and also getting along with Ruth & Anton some more, just loving the experience

what i also loved about Aston, he was just loving the experience, getting along with the other celebs and pro dancers

shows like strictly aren't only about winning, cause i don't like the smug, vile diva characters like Alexandra Burke for example, and Gemma also can come over like a bit full of herself, she hasn't had a wow dance either and that VW lots of turns and she struggled with that in her foxtrot, the VW is even more difficult

so be proud my friend of Aston and don't cry but just show your pride for him

to be ranking my faves a bit

1. Mollie & AJ, first pairing i liked both celeb and pro dancer

2. Georgia & Giovanni, another lovely pairing, only not too fussed about Giovanni

3. Abbey & Aljaz

4. Pixie & Trent, that illegal lift from trent in that cha cha ugh i can hate him for that, such a unnecessary move

5. Daisy & Aljaz, Daisy wasn't the best dancer, but i just liked supporting them

Old 08-11-2017, 09:38 AM #12

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
yes but i thought she would've been another of those stereotypical blondes, without any personality

but i really love how polite she is, and yes she has been congratulating Debbie now the last 2 dances, and also getting along with Ruth & Anton some more, just loving the experience

what i also loved about Aston, he was just loving the experience, getting along with the other celebs and pro dancers

shows like strictly aren't only about winning, cause i don't like the smug, vile diva characters like Alexandra Burke for example, and Gemma also can come over like a bit full of herself, she hasn't had a wow dance either and that VW lots of turns and she struggled with that in her foxtrot, the VW is even more difficult

so be proud my friend of Aston and don't cry but just show your pride for him

to be ranking my faves a bit

1. Mollie & AJ, first pairing i liked both celeb and pro dancer

2. Georgia & Giovanni, another lovely pairing, only not too fussed about Giovanni

3. Abbey & Aljaz

4. Pixie & Trent, that illegal lift from trent in that cha cha ugh i can hate him for that, such a unnecessary move

5. Daisy & Aljaz, Daisy wasn't the best dancer, but i just liked supporting them

I'm still not seeing this imaginary invisible smug diva behaviour you keep ranting about regarding Alexandra .

What have you got against Alexandra? , you're clearly confusing confidence for smugness which is ridiculous , Alexandra is bubbly and she's dedicated & hardworking, of course she's competitive duh it's a competition .

I've noticed Nicky you always support quiet shy polite people who seem like butter wouldn't melt .

Last edited by GoldHeart; 08-11-2017 at 09:39 AM.
GoldHeart is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-11-2017, 09:44 AM #13
Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):

Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):

Quote:
I'm still not seeing this imaginary invisible smug diva behaviour you keep ranting about regarding Alexandra .

What have you got against Alexandra? , you're clearly confusing confidence for smugness which is ridiculous , Alexandra is bubbly and she's dedicated & hardworking, of course she's competitive duh it's a competition .

I've noticed Nicky you always support quiet shy polite people who seem like butter wouldn't melt .
i am shy, so i can relate better to the more quiet shy polite people

btw i see people going off Jonnie now, and i can understand that, he is letting his fans down, his disastrous cha cha was bad, but in his salsa i saw the same clumsy moves, even Susan had a better performance seemed surprisingly good that jive of hers, and a foxtrot for jonnie this week, foxtrots are usually dull and i can see him being in danger and going before Ruth, Susan, Gemma, Mollie

Davood and Joe are now the standout males, with Davood having upped his game last week, this weeks charleston gonna be amazing i think

Old 08-11-2017, 09:57 AM #14
User banned

Favourites (more):
BB13: Luke A
BB12: Harry

User banned

Favourites (more):
BB13: Luke A
BB12: Harry

Quote:
i am shy, so i can relate better to the more quiet shy polite people

btw i see people going off Jonnie now, and i can understand that, he is letting his fans down, his disastrous cha cha was bad, but in his salsa i saw the same clumsy moves, even Susan had a better performance seemed surprisingly good that jive of hers, and a foxtrot for jonnie this week, foxtrots are usually dull and i can see him being in danger and going before Ruth, Susan, Gemma, Mollie

Davood and Joe are now the standout males, with Davood having upped his game last week, this weeks charleston gonna be amazing i think
Jonni is TERRIBLE ,why is he still there when good dancers are going ?
chuff me dizzy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-11-2017, 09:58 AM #15
I Cant Breathe

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Tom
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

I Cant Breathe

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Tom
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

Aston fans have no right to cry like titty babies when they did not vote

Spoiler:

[/CENTER]

Denver is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-11-2017, 10:25 AM #16

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam. View Post
Aston fans have no right to cry like titty babies when they did not vote
Wow you sound soo mature calling people names
I voted ONLINE , I'm fed up of repeating myself , I didn't get to telephone vote as I couldn't find the number . Did you ever think maybe Aston's fans tried voting and it still didn't make a difference . And not everyone votes either so what .
Old 08-11-2017, 10:57 AM #17
like the boys

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 8: Minh-Ly
Survivor 40: Michele

like the boys

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 8: Minh-Ly
Survivor 40: Michele

Did we need another thread for this or

Spoiler:

MB. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-11-2017, 11:00 AM #18

Favourites:
BBUSA22: Janelle

Favourites:
BBUSA22: Janelle

It’s boring now
Firewire is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-11-2017, 11:03 AM #19
Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):

Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):

the only good thing that can come out of the shock exit is, Ruth going home this week

and i can see Jonnie vs Ruth happening, both are on foxtrots this week, and as we know foxtrots aren't the stand out dances at all, against Paso, Argentine Tango, Charleston, Salsa

Old 08-11-2017, 11:04 AM #20
Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):

Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):

and i just hope people will give Mollie a break from that dance off at least for one week, they can go back to disliking afterwards if they want but she deserves to make it to blackpool now

Old 08-11-2017, 11:11 AM #21
Queen of Walford

Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
CBB19: Kim Woodburn

Queen of Walford

Favourites (more):

All the moaners will still watch.
Old 08-11-2017, 11:14 AM #22
Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):

Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amy Jade View Post

All the moaners will still watch.
Amy, enough is enough

even Mollie said it, he shouldn't be in the dance off in the first place, and she's so right if every single one of his fans had voted, he would've been safe, same goes for Mollie, if every single one of her fans had voted she would've gotten 54.000 votes i think, that's the amount of likes on her instagram

Old 08-11-2017, 11:19 AM #23
Queen of Walford

Favourites (more):

Queen of Walford

Favourites (more):

That is an opinion Nicky, don't tell me not to have one.

I believe he did deserve to be botton two.
Old 08-11-2017, 11:22 AM #24
Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):

Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amy Jade View Post
That is an opinion Nicky, don't tell me not to have one.

I believe he did deserve to be botton two.
okay i'm sorry, and i am also saying the truth, his fans and mollie's fans should've voted more

but at least mollie's fans have another opportunity to redeem themselves for me, i suggest they take that opportunity, otherwise her elimination is on them, and not on her she's a good dancer i absolutely hate it when people think their fave is safe

Old 08-11-2017, 11:59 AM #25
You know my methods

You know my methods

thing is she does not have many fans, a bit like Daisy last year. this is why she will probs be gone come the weekend
LeatherTrumpet is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
aston, backlash, bosses, exit, fear, scd, shock